Monthly Meeting, Brits Only

Monthly meetings, organizations, important dates to remember etc.
papaguido
udonmap.com

Post by papaguido » June 4, 2008, 10:51 am

laphanphon wrote:
I am led to believe
does anyone actually know what happen, and where did they/we first hear of it, besides Stan's post, advising, 2nd hand, so far rumor, with bit of backing from Rito's cold shoulder, not a paranoid person, so something does appear to be up?

anyone ask as friendly beer vendor yet, as i would hate to seem to be harrassing him for info he doesn't have or want to divulge, as everyone is paranoid of a libel suit and he has many assets. but i will see if i can find anything out. that idiot smile i stroll around with works wonders sometimes, if not, they ignore me because of it, win win for me. 8)
LA,

I sent you a PM.

Nobby
udonmap.com
Location: Was Hailsham, East Sussex now Udon and London now and again

Post by Nobby » June 4, 2008, 11:21 am

Untill the Police/immigration authories start kicking these s**ts out of the country, then i'm afraid these situations will continue and the farang will also continue to be looked upon as crazy by many Thais

laphanphon

Post by laphanphon » June 4, 2008, 11:55 am

OK, I GOT THE SCOOP, THE SKINNY, THE STORY, I KNOW EVERYTHING AND WOW, IT'S A DOOSEY, BUT, swore to secretcy and can't violate that type of confidence and can not relate the details.

ok, i can't take the suspense myself.

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING HAPPEN THAT STANDS OUT IN OUR FRIENDLY BEER VENDOR'S MIND. as i somehow got appointed payee last time, again, that tower thing, i paid and i believe there were no straglers, so if something happened, doubtful if any of us, or reflecting bad on us. or being held against us or farangs in general. hoping Rito and Trubrit just had a once off on bad service. as he did mention one of the new gals, not a tiger gal, is a useless worker with cold shoulder. hope, but doubtful if that is it.

the only almost negative comment was, we get a bit festive at times, and i did notice last time, a table or two of locals look our way, when I, ok maybe somebody else told a good one. but he personally doesn't mind us getting a bit loud, as he khows it's a festive occosion. but last two, we'll blame those damn towers, may have been a bit louder than usual, and more people so, any party of that size, will be noticed, but no a negative thing. and sis hasn't chimed in with any negative stories. these are people i know and trust to relate the truth to me. or at least to Ree. :lol:

ok, now for some more news...................................................

by popular demand, and because she is the shittttt, best damn Tiger gal in thailand.

'M' should be returning if not already back, to pour our favorite brew by from our favorite vendor, by our favorite pourer. make her feel appreciated. yea, tip her 8) 8) 8) 8)

Just passing on what was passed to be by the most knowledgable and dependable source i can think of. if something did happen that he or they didn't even see, it's not being talked about as some big story among the local vendors, so hopefully all is fine and dandy. 8)

ralph, couldn't open pm, having log in and posting problems, if important, use laphanphon at hotmail com

BKKSTAN
udonmap.com

Post by BKKSTAN » June 4, 2008, 12:15 pm

Good job,LA :D

RALPHCUSENS
udonmap.com

Post by RALPHCUSENS » June 4, 2008, 12:41 pm

LA,

My PM to you is now unimportant, you have answered the points I was making in your last post.

It was very good news, that there now does not seem to be a problem, it would have been a travesty if we had worn out our welcome at that venue.

I hope to see all the regulars, and some new faces this Saturday, and yes, as promised, the first 3 towers, are on me , in celebration of "POMPEYS" F.A. Cup success! :D :D

papaguido
udonmap.com

Post by papaguido » June 4, 2008, 12:46 pm

Glad to hear nothing actually happened. Guess maybe she's not liking the way I look at her or leering, more like undressing her with my eyes =P~

By the way, I'm also having trouble sending PM's (when I click on submit it just hangs there, "waiting on Udonmap" until it times out. Okay Lee something else for you to check into.

jetdoc
udonmap.com

Post by jetdoc » June 4, 2008, 12:57 pm

Hope you don't mind papa, I grabbed a quick peek while you had her undressed -- thanks;o)

laphanphon

Post by laphanphon » June 4, 2008, 1:01 pm

got yours, and compare the pm and my post, and surprise. might be the same person he was talking about. not to be published here.

yes, sent couple to stan, my screen says error, thinking not sent, he replies, check my outbox, and all sent, though all i get is internal error page, hmm.

oh well, all back to normal, hopefully at night market, and hey, you brits and aussies can show up, we'll be nice :D :D :D

sure i've offended someone, if not, i'll try again. isn't an aussie a brit anyway, just on permanent vacation island. damn convicts get it all.

i'm planning on have a philly party only, of course nothing but cheesesteaks, hoagies, soft pretzels and waterice or gelatis served. if sleeping over, maybe some cannoli's with morning coffee. only philly people tho :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

if you have to ask, obviously your NOT INVITED. 8)

It's sp nice to be able to post again, well, sometimes, although many, most, might not agree :shock: 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

papaguido
udonmap.com

Post by papaguido » June 4, 2008, 2:28 pm

jetdoc wrote:Hope you don't mind papa, I grabbed a quick peek while you had her undressed -- thanks;o)
No problem, just don't touch [-X

Nobby
udonmap.com
Location: Was Hailsham, East Sussex now Udon and London now and again

Post by Nobby » June 4, 2008, 2:29 pm

Yes i'll drink to that Ralph both topics a good result =D> =D> =D>
( I hope to see Fulham there Now the Diana case has finished} :lol: :lol:

Ricohoc
udonmap.com

Post by Ricohoc » June 4, 2008, 2:45 pm

All of that is good news, LA!

Do you think M heard that I was returning for the June meeting?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

papaguido
udonmap.com

Post by papaguido » June 4, 2008, 3:08 pm

I'm sure that's why she's coming back :^o

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » August 14, 2008, 4:19 pm

So, now that it's all sorted out.. when's the next Brit Only meeting?

aznyron
udonmap.com

Post by aznyron » August 14, 2008, 4:31 pm

Rico I can't speak for all of us but I would say most of us will be happy to see you back & I am
one of them glad to see you posting again keep them on there toes

BKKSTAN
udonmap.com

Post by BKKSTAN » August 14, 2008, 4:34 pm

tamada wrote:So, now that it's all sorted out.. when's the next Brit Only meeting?
:lol: Funny how this thread just drifted off topic :lol:

RALPHCUSENS
udonmap.com

Post by RALPHCUSENS » August 14, 2008, 5:41 pm

Yes Stan, understood, some people love to stir the s#!t :D :D :D :

BKKSTAN
udonmap.com

Post by BKKSTAN » August 14, 2008, 5:55 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

saint
udonmap.com

Post by saint » August 14, 2008, 9:13 pm

i got an idea about the brits only meetings, how about we hold it the first saturday of every month in a convenient location, lets say the night market , and in the name of friendship invite all the rest of the disfuctional misfits from every corner of the world that live in and around udon thani . do you think it could catch on ? 8) 8) 8)

WBU ALUM
udonmap.com

Post by WBU ALUM » August 14, 2008, 9:49 pm

saint wrote:i got an idea about the brits only meetings, how about we hold it the first saturday of every month in a convenient location, lets say the night market , and in the name of friendship invite all the rest of the disfuctional misfits from every corner of the world that live in and around udon thani . do you think it could catch on ? 8) 8) 8)
Great idea, saint. Of course, I'm being facetious.

I'm happy that you're tolerant of us guys from the US and beyond. Good having you and your bride around to join us!
=D>

laphanphon

Post by laphanphon » August 15, 2008, 8:39 am

hold on, i thought the NM meetings wrere the all brit meetings, and i was discreetly crashing them. bloody hell, my accent wasn't working.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

is there any all yanker meetings :lol: :lol: :lol:

while on them yanks, there are a bit more here than i suspected. as driving by that private july 4th party, i realized that is one way to keep the numbers down of attendance. had to be upward of 40 car/mb's parked in the area. plus spouse and kids, yikes. :shock: thought yanks were the minority farang in thailand. 8)

Return to “Notice Board”