Abortion

General off-topic debates and discussions forum.
Doodoo
udonmap.com

Re: Abortion

Post by Doodoo » December 7, 2021, 6:39 pm

Teacher Dan
That should be
"Great MIND think alike"

Teacher Dan
udonmap.com

Post by Teacher Dan » December 7, 2021, 6:59 pm

tamada wrote:
December 7, 2021, 6:37 pm
Just because the mighty, righty whities and their beluvved NRA have helped to blur the lines with the semantics of "semi-automatic" and "assault weapons" and "bump stocks" and other excuses to shoot 'em up but NOT call them what the more civilised world KNOWS is a bloody machine gun doesn't mean it's not one.

Keep shootin' pardner. One foot left.
Spoken like the typical leftist lunatic who has no idea about guns--I'm betting you've never owned a gun, never used a gun, and have no knowledge of guns apart from what you read in the lying leftist mainstream media.....remember as Mark Twain once said, it's better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt.
“In an age of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act. You reap what you sow--if you treat me with respect, I respond in kind; but if you insult or disrespect me, I treat you with the contempt your deserve."

Teacher Dan
udonmap.com

Post by Teacher Dan » December 7, 2021, 6:59 pm

Doodoo wrote:
December 7, 2021, 6:39 pm
Teacher Dan
That should be
"Great MIND think alike"
Why would that be the case? I think you have comprehension problems.
“In an age of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act. You reap what you sow--if you treat me with respect, I respond in kind; but if you insult or disrespect me, I treat you with the contempt your deserve."

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » December 7, 2021, 7:57 pm

Teacher Dan wrote:
December 7, 2021, 6:59 pm

Are you related to Khun Paul?

Teacher Dan
udonmap.com

Post by Teacher Dan » December 7, 2021, 7:59 pm

jackspratt wrote:
December 7, 2021, 7:57 pm
Teacher Dan wrote:

Absolutely not! That idiot is the primary reason I left DB some years ago.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » December 7, 2021, 8:06 pm

Teacher Dan wrote:
December 7, 2021, 7:59 pm
jackspratt wrote:
Teacher Dan wrote:

That's funny - I see many similarities. :-k

Although KP, bless his soul, usually knows when to put away the shovel.

ps You jumped off the "Trump Train" rather quickly. :D

Teacher Dan
udonmap.com

Post by Teacher Dan » December 7, 2021, 8:11 pm

jackspratt wrote:
December 7, 2021, 8:06 pm
Teacher Dan wrote:
December 7, 2021, 7:59 pm
jackspratt wrote:
Teacher Dan wrote:

That's funny - I see many similarities. :-k

Although KP, bless his soul, usually knows when to put away the shovel.

ps You jumped off the "Trump Train" rather quickly. :D
I haven't been on this forum since 2019 I think and before that 2015 so I just changed my avatar back to what it used to be--had to dig to find it. I still support Trump and expect him to run in 2024 when barring any more cheating, he'll win. However, I don't think I'm anything like Paul...God I hope not!

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » December 7, 2021, 8:25 pm

Teacher Dan wrote:
December 7, 2021, 8:11 pm

I haven't been on this forum since 2019 I think ........
Was that related to your bold prediction back then:
Teacher Dan wrote:
June 13, 2019, 6:44 pm
Trump will more than outlast Mayday, he'll outlast 2020 re-election. He's the best president the US has had in my lifetime since Kennedy, who actually died just before I was born. None of these leftist lies by the mainstream media like CNN, MSN, WAPO, or NYT mean a thing and the DEMs in the House are guaranteeing his re-election with their attempt to revive the dead witch-hunt when 2/3 of Americans are done with that crap!
Oh! look ...... there's that leftist lying WAPO cited again. :D

Teacher Dan
udonmap.com

Post by Teacher Dan » December 7, 2021, 8:32 pm

jackspratt wrote:
December 7, 2021, 8:25 pm
Teacher Dan wrote:
December 7, 2021, 8:11 pm

I haven't been on this forum since 2019 I think ........
Was that related to your bold prediction back then:
Teacher Dan wrote:
June 13, 2019, 6:44 pm
Trump will more than outlast Mayday, he'll outlast 2020 re-election. He's the best president the US has had in my lifetime since Kennedy, who actually died just before I was born. None of these leftist lies by the mainstream media like CNN, MSN, WAPO, or NYT mean a thing and the DEMs in the House are guaranteeing his re-election with their attempt to revive the dead witch-hunt when 2/3 of Americans are done with that crap!
Oh! look ...... there's that leftist lying WAPO cited again. :D
The WAPO is a lying leftist rag and my prediction was right--I just didn't account for the election theft in AZ, GA, MI, WI, and PA. What can I say?

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » December 7, 2021, 8:48 pm

A quote from Trump via one of his aides twitter account, “Anybody that doesn’t think there wasn’t massive election fraud in the 2020 presidential election is either very stupid, or very corrupt!”.

You see, Trump finally conceded, and admitted there was no fraud, or theft, in the last election. So you conspiracy theorist can stop spreading that lie.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » December 7, 2021, 10:47 pm

Teacher Dan wrote:
tamada wrote:
Just because the mighty, righty whities and their beluvved NRA have helped to blur the lines with the semantics of "semi-automatic" and "assault weapons" and "bump stocks" and other excuses to shoot 'em up but NOT call them what the more civilised world KNOWS is a bloody machine gun doesn't mean it's not one.

Spoken like the typical leftist lunatic who has no idea about guns--I'm betting you've never owned a gun, never used a gun, and have no knowledge of guns apart from what you read in the lying leftist mainstream media.....remember as Mark Twain once said, it's better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt.
You have simply no clue about my political proclivities, absolutely none whatsoever.

Sounds like you have a serious gun fetish there Cap'n.

What's this "knowledge" of guns that you reckon I am missing in my life? You put bullets in them and keep them in the nightstand or under the pillow, "just in case", no?

Regards Twain, well.. you said it.
'Don't waste your words on people who deserve your silence'
~Reinhold Messner~

'You don't have to be afraid of everything you don't understand'
~Louise Perica~

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » December 7, 2021, 11:13 pm

Actually tamada, you buy a handgun for your 15 year old son on Black Friday as an early Christmas present so he can take it to school and kill 4 of his classmates, and then claim you didn’t do anything wrong. That’s about all you need to know about guns here in the United States.

Teacher Dan
udonmap.com

Post by Teacher Dan » December 7, 2021, 11:40 pm

tamada wrote:
December 7, 2021, 10:47 pm
Teacher Dan wrote:
tamada wrote:

You have simply no clue about my political proclivities, absolutely none whatsoever.

Sounds like you have a serious gun fetish there Cap'n.

What's this "knowledge" of guns that you reckon I am missing in my life? You put bullets in them and keep them in the nightstand or under the pillow, "just in case", no?

Regards Twain, well.. you said it.
Actually your political proclivities are blatantly obvious so I do know by your comments and tactics. As for guns, you are clearly showing your ignorance and completely ignore common sense as Twain suggests--I guess you like to look foolish, well feel free. As for my knowledge of guns, I know enough...I was a certified sharpshooter for many years in the navy.
Last edited by Teacher Dan on December 7, 2021, 11:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Teacher Dan
udonmap.com

Post by Teacher Dan » December 7, 2021, 11:45 pm

Kenr6583 wrote:
December 7, 2021, 11:13 pm
Actually tamada, you buy a handgun for your 15 year old son on Black Friday as an early Christmas present so he can take it to school and kill 4 of his classmates, and then claim you didn’t do anything wrong. That’s about all you need to know about guns here in the United States.
Well that's what the sheep who listen to the lying leftist MSM believe. Actual intelligent people with common sense and critical thinking are asking themselves this. Why did they charge the parents IF they charged the kid as an adult? IF he is an adult then they did do nothing wrong--they could only have done something wrong if he is a kid, but if he is a kid, why isn't he charged as a kid? How about the black kid who shot up the school in Texas, why do you suppose you hear nothing about that from the MSM or if you do they try to defend him claiming he was bullied, but you hear no such claims about this kid? And how about the black guy that mowed down 60 people killing at least 6 in Waukesha a week or so ago? Why do you hear next to nothing about it? Hmmm.....seems almost like the MSM is protecting blacks because they don't support their narrative about the 'poor oppressed blacks'.....But hey judging by your comment that might be expecting too much.

Teacher Dan
udonmap.com

Post by Teacher Dan » December 7, 2021, 11:48 pm

Kenr6583 wrote:
December 7, 2021, 8:48 pm
A quote from Trump via one of his aides twitter account, “Anybody that doesn’t think there wasn’t massive election fraud in the 2020 presidential election is either very stupid, or very corrupt!”.

You see, Trump finally conceded, and admitted there was no fraud, or theft, in the last election. So you conspiracy theorist can stop spreading that lie.
Oh it's not a lie....and conspiracy theory is the leftist phrase for critical thinking, which they lack.

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » December 7, 2021, 11:52 pm

Teacher Dan wrote:
December 7, 2021, 11:45 pm
Kenr6583 wrote:
Well that's what the sheep who listen to the lying leftist MSM believe. Actual intelligent people with common sense and critical thinking are asking themselves this. Why did they charge the parents IF they charged the kid as an adult? IF he is an adult then they did do nothing wrong--they could only have done something wrong if he is a kid, but if he is a kid, why isn't he charged as a kid? How about the black kid who shot up the school in Texas, why do you suppose you hear nothing about that from the MSM or if you do they try to defend him claiming he was bullied, but you hear no such claims about this kid? And how about the black guy that mowed down 60 people killing at least 6 in Waukesha a week or so ago? Why do you hear next to nothing about it? Hmmm.....seems almost like the MSM is protecting blacks because they don't support their narrative about the 'poor oppressed blacks'.....But hey judging by your comment that might be expecting too much.
LOL. I have read plenty about all 3 incidents you mentioned. But then again, just like a few others on here, it’s always about race. Love to hate.

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » December 7, 2021, 11:53 pm

Teacher Dan wrote:
December 7, 2021, 11:48 pm
Kenr6583 wrote:

Oh it's not a lie....and conspiracy theory is the leftist phrase for critical thinking, which they lack.
Your fearless leader finally admitted there was no election fraud, his words. Critical thinking? LOL. What other proof do you need?

Teacher Dan
udonmap.com

Post by Teacher Dan » December 8, 2021, 12:08 am

Kenr6583 wrote:
December 7, 2021, 11:53 pm
Teacher Dan wrote:
December 7, 2021, 11:48 pm
Kenr6583 wrote:

Your fearless leader finally admitted there was no election fraud, his words. Critical thinking? LOL. What other proof do you need?
For starters, he's not my fearless leader. Secondly, since his party betrayed him and not only allowed it but refused to fight for him, he kind of has to say there wasn't any fraud in order to run in 2024. Lastly, I don't care what anyone says as we know there was fraud and the corrupt establishment helped facilitate it while the corrupt courts refused to do their job. The evidence has already been found in AZ and GA--GA was seen on video even long ago--but our corrupt system allowed it. I don't need anyone's vindication to prove what I know to be true as I'm not a leftist who needs someone's support in order to stand up for my beliefs.

Teacher Dan
udonmap.com

Post by Teacher Dan » December 8, 2021, 12:12 am

Kenr6583 wrote:
December 7, 2021, 11:52 pm
Teacher Dan wrote:
Kenr6583 wrote:
LOL. I have read plenty about all 3 incidents you mentioned. But then again, just like a few others on here, it’s always about race. Love to hate.
No it's about facts and you may have read an article or two but nothing like what you read about the kid in Michigan and you know it. CNN first called the incident in Waukesha an 'accident' claiming he lost control of his vehicle--which was known to be a lie from the very start. Similarly on MSN you heard them defending the kid in Texas in an interview with his mom about how he was bullied in school. You saw NOTHING like that about the kid in Michigan, but like all leftists you jump on hate and defend the lies because you have no critical thinking skills to notice these things for yourself.
Last edited by Teacher Dan on December 8, 2021, 12:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » December 8, 2021, 12:18 am

Teacher Dan wrote:
December 8, 2021, 12:12 am
Kenr6583 wrote:
December 7, 2021, 11:52 pm
Teacher Dan wrote:
Kenr6583 wrote:
No it's about facts and you may have read an article or two but nothing like what you read about the kid in Michigan and you know it. CNN first called the incident in Waukesha an 'accident' claiming he lost control of his vehicle--which was known to be a lie from the very start. Similarly on MSN you heard them defending the kid in Texas in an interview with his mom about how he was bullied in school. You saw NOTHING like that about the kid in Michigan, but like all leftists you jump on race and defend the lies because you have no critical thinking skills to notice these things for yourself.
Too funny. You are the one who brought race into the equation. I haven’t defended anything, so take your meds and chill.

Return to “General Debates & Discussions”