Abortion

General off-topic debates and discussions forum.
tamada
udonmap.com

Re: Abortion

Post by tamada » December 8, 2021, 2:06 pm

Teacher Dan wrote:
December 8, 2021, 1:09 pm
GT93 wrote:
December 8, 2021, 11:34 am
I enjoy Kenr6583's posts. They're brief, informative and to the point.
How is it informative to reach an incorrect point?
Nooooooooo.....

It's simply a DIFFERENT point of view to yours Cap'n A.

Listen to Father Declan. He'll keep you 'right' with regard to other people being allowed to have a differing opinion to yours and not be labeled a leftie lunatic with boring monotony.

'Don't waste your words on people who deserve your silence'
~Reinhold Messner~

'You don't have to be afraid of everything you don't understand'
~Louise Perica~

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » December 8, 2021, 2:13 pm

Teacher Dan wrote:
December 8, 2021, 1:07 pm
Declan MacPherson wrote:
December 8, 2021, 9:19 am
Teacher Dan wrote:
December 8, 2021, 2:13 am
Not really...it's a proven fact that a cult has to be indoctrinated and brainwashed constantly to keep them in line and the ONLY ones who get that are leftists from the MSM....pretty strong and factual in fact.
I see you have been introduced to the self-proclaimed "moderate conservative" on the forum. You will find over your time here that Ken (aka/Mr. Volstead) sides with the Leftists here on just about every topic posted and attacks his country and conservatism with the same vigor.

After those stunning revelations in the past week, I ignore him even more than I did before.

By the way, did you happen to notice that Trump used a double negative to describe election fraud in 2020 and everyone on the Left (and Mr. Volstead) think he has conceded? I think it has been posted by someone in at least 3 or 4 threads now. Noise.

Yeah I've decided there are a few on here I will simply ignore from now on including the guy who thinks his politics are secret because he didn't come out and say them. Ken reminds me of a marine buddy who unfriended me recently on Fakebook who lives here, Joe, all because I don't agree about the vaccines and didn't applaud that clown Biden for giving Pfizer vaccines to Thailand--why would I applaud giving poison to another country? I ultimately got a vaccine because my sons need to do it for college and I didn't want them to accidentally kill me, but we researched for months and decided the Sino vaccines which use traditional vaccine technology with a dead virus were the safest so that's what we got.

I noticed that about Trump's statement and as I told Ken I think it's pretty clear that he HAD to say that or the GOP would oppose him in 2024 as they refuse to acknowledge the election theft because they are complicit in it. I've known for some time we don't have fair elections--the only reason 2016 was close was the fraud they used then, which is why they were shocked when Trump won. But it went further as I read long ago that JFK stole the election from Nixon and Nixon rather than fight it, accepted it on condition he'd win the next time--which he did but then we all know what happened next, they used the media to destroy him like they tried to do with Trump.
You mean that Tricky Dicky wasn't tricky?

You mean the collective American voter has been REPEATEDLY duped decade upon decade, election after election?

Note to Members: You read it HERE first.
~Reinhold Messner~

~Louise Perica~

Declan MacPherson
udonmap.com

Post by Declan MacPherson » December 8, 2021, 2:31 pm

tamada wrote:
December 8, 2021, 2:06 pm
Nooooooooo.....

Listen to Father Declan. He'll keep you 'right' with regard to other people being allowed to have a differing opinion to yours and not be labeled a leftie lunatic with boring monotony.
Still not reading so good. And you even quoted me. It is what you do.
Declan MacPherson wrote:
Everything is unsubstantiated opinion with him, and opinions are fine. He is entitled to his opinion.
Everyone here is allowed a different opinion. Even you.
"Put on the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil." - Ephesians 6:11

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » December 8, 2021, 2:37 pm

Declan MacPherson wrote:
December 8, 2021, 2:31 pm
tamada wrote:
December 8, 2021, 2:06 pm
Nooooooooo.....

Still not reading so good. And you even quoted me. It is what you do.
Declan MacPherson wrote:
Everything is unsubstantiated opinion with him, and opinions are fine. He is entitled to his opinion.
Everyone here is allowed a different opinion. Even you.
Oops... looks like something went clean over your head (again).

Can you tell your sidekick Cap'n 'merica this thing about accommodating differing opinions? He's seriously buggering up your limited credibility around here.
~Reinhold Messner~

~Louise Perica~

Declan MacPherson
udonmap.com

Post by Declan MacPherson » December 8, 2021, 2:49 pm

tamada wrote:
December 8, 2021, 2:37 pm
your limited credibility around here.
I have neither sought credibility from Leftists, nor have I ever been concerned in gaining or maintaining any credibility with Leftists or "moderate conservatives."

Furthermore, I do not know TeacherDan; but he appears to be his own man. Based on his responses to posts in here, he does not seem to be seeking any approval from you or anyone else.
"Put on the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil." - Ephesians 6:11

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » December 8, 2021, 2:57 pm

Declan MacPherson wrote:
December 8, 2021, 2:49 pm
tamada wrote:
December 8, 2021, 2:37 pm
your limited credibility around here.
I have neither sought credibility from Leftists, nor have I ever been concerned in gaining or maintaining any credibility with Leftists or "moderate conservatives."

Furthermore, I do not know TeacherDan; but he appears to be his own man. Based on his responses to posts in here, he does not seem to be seeking any approval from you or anyone else.
Nope. Nobody around here seeking approval from anyone else either.

To coin your own, oft-repeated phrase, still not reading so good? I said credibility, not approval. I get the latter in droves from the dogs.
~Reinhold Messner~

~Louise Perica~

Declan MacPherson
udonmap.com

Post by Declan MacPherson » December 8, 2021, 3:00 pm

Why do those in favor of killing babies in the womb ignore the science regarding life and abortions, but want everyone else to follow their scientism with everything else?

https://amgreatness.com/2021/12/07/on-a ... e-science/
On Abortion, Courts Should Follow the Science

Consider the empirical evidence of pre-borns’ humanity.
“Check the cell DNA,” Walker recommends. “It is tissue of a member of the species homo sapiens. Does it have a distinct individual genetic identity, or does its genetic blueprint match that of other cells comprising a woman’s body? Again, check the DNA: every cell of the pre-born entity carries a genetic fingerprint marking it as an individual distinct from all other individuals in the species. Accordingly, the pre-born entity has its own separate brain, nerve, cardiovascular, digestive, excretory, respiratory, musculoskeletal, immune, endocrine, and reproductive systems. It even has its own blood type, distinct from that of the mother.

Add the scientific findings of advanced ultrasonography and “It is hard to avert one’s eyes from the increasingly plain empirical evidence that the unborn is a human life.”
In this crowd, human beings have no right to live apart from someone else’s wishes for them. Recall that abortion godmother Margaret Sanger colluded with the KKK and saw abortion as a way to reduce the number of brown people in the world.

As Drew Allen explains, if people on the Left acknowledged that the unborn were babies, “abortion would have to be recognized as murder, both immoral and wrong.” That’s why pro-abortionists fight to preserve Roe. “Keeping abortion legal means never having to face the horror of what they have done,” notes Antoinette Aubert. “Those who have committed that sin will do whatever it takes to keep their absolution.”

For Graham Walker, “the paramount question is, and has always been, is what we’re talking about a human life?” To find out, “check the cell DNA.” The genetic fingerprint marks a distinct individual, with separate brain, nerve, cardiovascular and other systems separate from the mother.

The humanity of the unborn is a matter of science. In 1973, the U.S. Supreme Court was emanating in the penumbras. The current Supreme Court should follow the light of science.
Follow the science.

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » December 8, 2021, 10:49 pm

Teacher Dan wrote:
December 8, 2021, 1:07 pm
Declan MacPherson wrote:
Teacher Dan wrote:
December 8, 2021, 2:13 am
Not really...it's a proven fact that a cult has to be indoctrinated and brainwashed constantly to keep them in line and the ONLY ones who get that are leftists from the MSM....pretty strong and factual in fact.
I see you have been introduced to the self-proclaimed "moderate conservative" on the forum. You will find over your time here that Ken (aka/Mr. Volstead) sides with the Leftists here on just about every topic posted and attacks his country and conservatism with the same vigor.

After those stunning revelations in the past week, I ignore him even more than I did before.

By the way, did you happen to notice that Trump used a double negative to describe election fraud in 2020 and everyone on the Left (and Mr. Volstead) think he has conceded? I think it has been posted by someone in at least 3 or 4 threads now. Noise.

Yeah I've decided there are a few on here I will simply ignore from now on including the guy who thinks his politics are secret because he didn't come out and say them. Ken reminds me of a marine buddy who unfriended me recently on Fakebook who lives here, Joe, all because I don't agree about the vaccines and didn't applaud that clown Biden for giving Pfizer vaccines to Thailand--why would I applaud giving poison to another country? I ultimately got a vaccine because my sons need to do it for college and I didn't want them to accidentally kill me, but we researched for months and decided the Sino vaccines which use traditional vaccine technology with a dead virus were the safest so that's what we got.

I noticed that about Trump's statement and as I told Ken I think it's pretty clear that he HAD to say that or the GOP would oppose him in 2024 as they refuse to acknowledge the election theft because they are complicit in it. I've known for some time we don't have fair elections--the only reason 2016 was close was the fraud they used then, which is why they were shocked when Trump won. But it went further as I read long ago that JFK stole the election from Nixon and Nixon rather than fight it, accepted it on condition he'd win the next time--which he did but then we all know what happened next, they used the media to destroy him like they tried to do with Trump.
Don’t worry Teacher, I’ll never unfriend you. I have no secrets, I just don’t have a “code” that has to be followed. Do you really think Trump meant to say there was no election theft? LOL. I put that out there as a joke, to show that Trump is not very literate, using a double negative again, unintentionally, saying the opposite of what he meant to say. Do you really think he will ever admit he lost at anything? A gullible one you are, as is Challo, I mean Declan.

Teacher Dan
udonmap.com

Post by Teacher Dan » December 8, 2021, 11:46 pm

Kenr6583 wrote:
December 8, 2021, 10:49 pm

Don’t worry Teacher, I’ll never unfriend you. I have no secrets, I just don’t have a “code” that has to be followed. Do you really think Trump meant to say there was no election theft? LOL. I put that out there as a joke, to show that Trump is not very literate, using a double negative again, unintentionally, saying the opposite of what he meant to say. Do you really think he will ever admit he lost at anything? A gullible one you are, as is Challo, I mean Declan.
Actually unlike you leftists, I'm not obsessed with Trump and hadn't listened to him or heard what was supposed to have been said at all--in fact I just heard it today, so sorry to burst your bubble, but my world doesn't revolve around Trump or whatever he says or doesn't say...
“In an age of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act. You reap what you sow--if you treat me with respect, I respond in kind; but if you insult or disrespect me, I treat you with the contempt your deserve."

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » December 8, 2021, 11:56 pm

Teacher Dan wrote:
December 8, 2021, 11:46 pm
Kenr6583 wrote:

Actually unlike you leftists, I'm not obsessed with Trump and hadn't listened to him or heard what was supposed to have been said at all--in fact I just heard it today, so sorry to burst your bubble, but my world doesn't revolve around Trump or whatever he says or doesn't say...
Actually, you brought Trump up to me. Obsessed? LOL.

Declan MacPherson
udonmap.com

Post by Declan MacPherson » December 9, 2021, 2:06 am

Kenr6583 wrote:
December 8, 2021, 11:56 pm
Teacher Dan wrote:
Kenr6583 wrote:

Actually, the obsession is so great on the part of Mr. Volstead that HE injected "Trump" into this thread on ABORTION well over 24 hours ago. And it had NOTHING to do with ABORTION.

THAT is OBSESSION.
Trump injected.png

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » December 9, 2021, 4:33 am

Declan MacPherson wrote:
December 9, 2021, 2:06 am
Kenr6583 wrote:
December 8, 2021, 11:56 pm
Teacher Dan wrote:
Kenr6583 wrote:

Actually, the obsession is so great on the part of Mr. Volstead that HE injected "Trump" into this thread on ABORTION well over 24 hours ago. And it had NOTHING to do with ABORTION.

THAT is OBSESSION.

Trump injected.png
And yet Challo, I mean Declan, continues to respond. What does that say? And it was your new found sidekick who talked about Trump on this thread before I posted what I did.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » December 9, 2021, 9:18 am

Teacher Dan wrote:
Kenr6583 wrote:

From another thread...
... In fact IF the GOP conservatives would get with the program as President Trump did, there are far more allies to be found for conservatism than liberalism and it's not even close, like a 70/30 or 60/40 split in America.
Insert "Bwah-ha-ha-ha!!!" emoticon [here]
~Reinhold Messner~

~Louise Perica~

Declan MacPherson
udonmap.com

Post by Declan MacPherson » December 9, 2021, 9:54 am

tamada wrote:
December 9, 2021, 9:18 am

From another thread...
... In fact IF the GOP conservatives would get with the program as President Trump did, there are far more allies to be found for conservatism than liberalism and it's not even close, like a 70/30 or 60/40 split in America.
"From another thread..."

Where there would be some reason for Trump's name to appear. Not in a thread on abortion where Mr. Volstead posts about Trump using a double negative in a sentence and claiming that he has conceded the election.

Giggle
udonmap.com

Post by Giggle » December 9, 2021, 10:34 am

Trump's so deep in their fragile little brains, they can scarcely think of anything else. Buncha sad, little girls.
Ashli Babbitt -- SAY HER NAME!

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » December 9, 2021, 11:33 am

take your pick.jpg
~Reinhold Messner~

~Louise Perica~

Udon Map
Admin

Post by Udon Map » December 9, 2021, 12:21 pm

Declan MacPherson wrote:
December 9, 2021, 9:54 am
Not in a thread on abortion where Mr. Volstead posts about Trump using a double negative in a sentence and claiming that he has conceded the election.
He did use a double negative in a sentence (I saw the video), so technically he did concede that he lost. However, I doubt that he was aware of what he did, and expect that it was inadvertent. I also doubt that he knows what a double negative is.

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » December 9, 2021, 12:29 pm

He certainly knows what it is .............. It's what you use when you've tested positive but don't want anyone to know

Teacher Dan
udonmap.com

Post by Teacher Dan » December 9, 2021, 2:56 pm

Declan MacPherson wrote:
December 9, 2021, 9:54 am
tamada wrote:
December 9, 2021, 9:18 am

From another thread...
"From another thread..."

Where there would be some reason for Trump's name to appear. Not in a thread on abortion where Mr. Volstead posts about Trump using a double negative in a sentence and claiming that he has conceded the election.
Thanks for pointing out the error of their ways Declan....I never mentioned Trump here until I was asked about him. It had nothing to do with the topic. For the record I'm fairly sure he knows full well what a 'double negative' is but as a retired English teacher, MOST people misuse double negatives all the time and only leftists and language purists ever jump on it like a 'Gotcha' as most people understand full well what they mean and move on smartly. Those with small minds who have no facts to support their arguments or to counter the facts presented about how the rest of the world's abortion laws compare to the US need to find something they can win on!
“In an age of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act. You reap what you sow--if you treat me with respect, I respond in kind; but if you insult or disrespect me, I treat you with the contempt your deserve."

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » December 9, 2021, 7:36 pm

Teacher Dan wrote:
........... I'm not obsessed with Trump and hadn't listened to him or heard what was supposed to have been said at all--in fact I just heard it today, so sorry to burst your bubble, but my world doesn't revolve around Trump or whatever he says or doesn't say...
And just to conclusively demonstrate that, you felt the need to change your recently discarded avatar: :D
613a9e8e9f8e9fa1f474cade5dc7fafb.jpg
Captain America's now disowned avatar.
613a9e8e9f8e9fa1f474cade5dc7fafb.jpg (9.55 KiB) Viewed 1199 times

Return to “General Debates & Discussions”