9-11 Information ---- NON debatable please

General off-topic debates and discussions forum.
Irish Alan
udonmap.com

Re: 9-11 Information ---- NON debatable please

Post by Irish Alan » July 18, 2009, 11:53 pm

Has Goonersh left the building? :-k Change had a quick career on here. He must have fancied a change.

Fawn
udonmap.com

Post by Fawn » July 19, 2009, 12:04 am

Irish Alan wrote:Has Goonersh left the building? :-k Change had a quick career on here. He must have fancied a change.
Alan, the whole Gooner episode was quite frankly bizarre. Now has anyone seen my old mate, Izzie?

goonersh
udonmap.com

Post by goonersh » July 23, 2009, 5:24 am

Irish Alan wrote:Has Goonersh left the building? :-k Change had a quick career on here. He must have fancied a change.
Oh im here,just got banned for a week thank you for your concern ;-)

beer monkey
udonmap.com

Post by beer monkey » July 23, 2009, 5:35 am

Hi everyone bm here..

Wondered where you went to Goonersh....crikey banned for a week, still, can't keep a gooner down for long.

Back to non-debatable 911 chat chit..

Thanks bm.

goonersh
udonmap.com

Post by goonersh » July 23, 2009, 5:59 am

beer monkey wrote:Hi everyone bm here..

Wondered where you went to Goonersh....crikey banned for a week, still, can't keep a gooner down for long.

Back to non-debatable 911 chat chit..

Thanks bm.
NAh, no more 911 chit chat.... would be good if my main thread is unlocked though... lots more to say on that, a week is a long time in love....
:guiness:

beer monkey
udonmap.com

Post by beer monkey » July 23, 2009, 6:07 am

Just Start a fresh one ..call it part 2 (update)....or contact Lee he has the key to the lock.

Ok back to 9-11.

Cheers all.

Jockey
udonmap.com

Post by Jockey » August 30, 2010, 6:07 pm

Last night I watched this youtube video as well as the other 18 related videos (its in 19 parts). Each video lasts between 1 and 10 minutes. Having watched all 19 videos I am absolutely convinced 9/11 was indeed an inside job, Dick Chaney, Donald Rumsfeld, The Bush criminal family, Rice, Silverstein et all should be arrested for crimes against humanity.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Odp1FO0V ... r_embedded

NOLA
udonmap.com

Post by NOLA » August 30, 2010, 7:24 pm

Jockey...I couldn't agree with you more.

arjay
udonmap.com

Post by arjay » August 30, 2010, 7:43 pm

Well who flew the planes then? :?

Jockey
udonmap.com

Post by Jockey » August 30, 2010, 8:00 pm

arjay wrote:Well who flew the planes then? :?
A very good question! I'm sure there are a few people in the CIA who could answer that question. Former Air Force fighter pilot Russ Wittenberg, who flew over 100 combat missions in Vietnam, sat in the cockpit for Pan Am and United for over 30 years, and previously flew two of the actual airplanes that were allegedly hijacked on 9/11 (United Airlines Flight 175 & 93), does not believe the government's official 9/11 conspiracy theory...

RUSS WITTENBERG: "I flew the two actual aircraft which were involved in 9/11... Fight number 175 and Flight 93, the 757 that allegedly went down in Shanksville and Flight 175 is the aircraft that's alleged to have hit the South Tower. I don't believe it's possible for... a so-called terrorist to train on a 172, then jump in a cockpit of a 757-767 class cockpit, and vertical navigate the aircraft, lateral navigate the aircraft, and fly the airplane at speeds exceeding it's design limit speed by well over 100 knots, make high-speed high-banked turns,.. pulling probably 5, 6, 7 G's... I couldn't do it and I'm absolutely positive they couldn't do it."

MALC
udonmap.com

Post by MALC » August 30, 2010, 8:39 pm

i watched larry individual show a few weeks ago on tru vis. his guest was willie nelson. during the conversion he willie said that he thought the 9/11 was a inside job.i am not anti american.in fact i would not be here today but for the yanks.back us during the 2nd world war.thanks yanks.

Jockey
udonmap.com

Post by Jockey » August 30, 2010, 9:08 pm

I too have every respect for the Yanks Malc - a great nation of fine people. Unfortunately, criminals have taken over the running their country as was warned by JFK. Outing these criminals is not a slight on ordinary American citizens, but unfortunately some Americans feel critisism of their leaders and wars is a personal insult. Nothing could be further from the truth. For anyone, particularly Americans, who finds it hard to believe the atrocities of 9/11 were committed by people in their own government, I ask you to watch these 19 small videos starting with this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Odp1FO0V ... r_embedded

It is a very hard fact to take in I know, I have been stunned by all the incriminating information, but If you take the time out to watch all 19 videos and still believe the official story is true then at least you took the time to listen and I respect that. However, I'd be very surprised that anyone could watch these videos and still believe in the official conspiracy theory version.

DermotC
udonmap.com

Post by DermotC » August 31, 2010, 12:44 am

Do people out there think 9-11 was actually done by anybody other than Islamic fundamentalists? Obviously they do. Im a bit in shock here!

Farang1
udonmap.com

Post by Farang1 » August 31, 2010, 1:16 am

I was sleeping in my truck behind a Micky D's in Savage, Minnesota. I had just woke up about 7:30 in the morning on Sept 11, 2001. I went in for breakfast and the people behind the counter were saying,"That's terrible! That's terrible!" It was a couple hours later when I was waiting for a shipper to load my truck I had a chance to turn the tube on. Yeah! That was terrible! Watching it on TV was so surreal. At first, I thought it was just another disaster movie. As it became more clear that the attack was real, I have to be honest, my first thought was "conspiracy". I tried to dismiss it (watching to many conspiracy theory movies) but, as the days rolled on and the more I watched the news, the more difficult it was to get out of my mind.

I'm not an investigator so, I just go by what I hear on the news. But, we hear all the time of how governments manipulate regime changes though all sorts of methods as wars and assassinations.

This is an interesting read I came across by MG Smedley Butler USMC Ret. published in 1935.

War Is A Racket
WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one
international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the
losses in lives.

A racket is best described, I believe, as something that is not what it seems to the majority of
the people. Only a small "inside" group knows what it is about. It is conducted for the benefit
of the very few, at the expense of the very many. Out of war a few people make huge
fortunes
It is a small 5 chapter booklet and you can download the PDF here if you want.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=w ... gA&cad=rja

And we will probably see more and more of this as they manipulate us towards globalization.

ScorpioPower
udonmap.com

Post by ScorpioPower » August 31, 2010, 7:58 am

11th September 2010.

The Hindu celebration of the elephant deity, Ganesha. His symbol is the penta because of the 5 elements.

There's also a planetary occultation [alignment] with Venus.

2010. 2 and 1. 1 + 2 equals 3. A trinity.

30th September 2010.

Asteroid 911 Agamemnon will make a transit path across India.

OOPS, APOCAFLOP!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

RLTrader
udonmap.com

Post by RLTrader » August 31, 2010, 8:13 am

I didn’t read all the posts and have not been following this topic here, so not sure if anyone mentioned anything about building #7

That said, on that day no one got much work done, working for a telephone/cable company we were all watching tv. After work a few of us as usual stopped by the local watering hole, and shortly after awhile watching BBC news, a bulletin came on with a women reporting, maybe from NJ facing the area. She was reporting that building #7 had collapsed. Now I had worked near that area in the past, but knew nothing of the building #’s. But a friend from the city, said thats strange, you see that building on the right of the screen, well thats building #7. We all just thought that the reporter had gotten the numbers wrong. But days later we found out that it was building #7. As far as I know, this has never been explained.

Think the collapse of building #7 can be found on youtube, but not sure about the BBC report.

laphanphon

Post by laphanphon » August 31, 2010, 8:27 am

interesting this has popped up after a long break, nice to see it is still fairly civil, with couple exceptions, since i was the OP, think not debating is still a good thing, simply an exchange of info or opinions. as by now, most minds are made up, or just need a bit of enlightenment.......................continue on. i rarely post here, but saw this come back to life with some good comments. 8) 8)

Jockey
udonmap.com

Post by Jockey » September 1, 2010, 4:05 pm

DermotC wrote:Do people out there think 9-11 was actually done by anybody other than Islamic fundamentalists? Obviously they do. Im a bit in shock here!
I and most of my friends and family have absolutely no doubts whatsover 9/11 was an inside job. Anyone who continues to believe only the official 9/11 conspiracy theory tend to be people who do not look beyond what they read and hear from mainstream media. I'm actually shocked so many people are still being taken in by the official story as it has more holes than a Swiss cheese!

To quote Robin Cook British MP (deceased): "The truth is, there is no Islamic army or terrorist group called Al Qaida. And any informed intelligence officer knows this. But there is a propaganda campaign to make the public believe in the presence of an identified entity representing the 'devil' only in order to drive the 'TV watcher' to accept a unified international leadership for a war against terrorism. The country behind this propaganda is the US and the lobbyists for the US war on terrorism are only interested in making money."

DermotC - If you really want to know why people think 9/11 was an inside job, not watch these easy to view small video clips in 19 parts. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Odp1FO0Vmuw I'd be interested to know if you were still in shock after watching this? I think you might be in MORE shock! ;)

Philip101
udonmap.com

Post by Philip101 » September 1, 2010, 5:20 pm

THANKYOU its nice to hear some people say that 9-11 was an inside job.

Before i watched a video on the internet called 'loose change' which was about an hour long i thought that anyone who said 9-11 was a conspricy was mad.

there is just so much evidence 9-11 was a conspirecy but there is just blatent ones that nobody thinks about

when the building calapsed they said everything got 'vaporised' which was true, they didnt find a safe, a tv, a desk its was all disitergrated.

BUTTTTTTTTTTTTT ofcourse you find 12 saudi arabian passports which where in the plane that just got blown up at the top of one of the tallest buildings in the world.

if there is anyone who doesnt think 9-11 was an inside job i urge you to search for videos on the internet about it then i am sure you will change your mind.

remember, in these videos its not asif there making any of it up, there just telling you what happened......properly

P.s

I dont think it had anything to do with bush, i think it was the CIA/pentagon or something

Aardvark
udonmap.com

Post by Aardvark » September 1, 2010, 5:29 pm

Philip101 wrote:THANKYOU its nice to hear some people say that 9-11 was an inside job.

Before i watched a video on the internet called 'loose change' which was about an hour long i thought that anyone who said 9-11 was a conspricy was mad.

there is just so much evidence 9-11 was a conspirecy but there is just blatent ones that nobody thinks about

when the building calapsed they said everything got 'vaporised' which was true, they didnt find a safe, a tv, a desk its was all disitergrated.

BUTTTTTTTTTTTTT ofcourse you find 12 saudi arabian passports which where in the plane that just got blown up at the top of one of the tallest buildings in the world.

if there is anyone who doesnt think 9-11 was an inside job i urge you to search for videos on the internet about it then i am sure you will change your mind.
Bush, do you mean "The Commander In Chief" "The Boss" =; :D
remember, in these videos its not asif there making any of it up, there just telling you what happened......properly

P.s

I dont think it had anything to do with bush, i think it was the CIA/pentagon or something

Return to “General Debates & Discussions”