9-11 Information ---- NON debatable please

General off-topic debates and discussions forum.
parrot
udonmap.com

Re: 9-11 Information ---- NON debatable please

Post by parrot » September 2, 2010, 7:59 pm

Theory smeary. Until someone of Daniel Ellsberg credibility or even a wikileaks expose provides some evidence, I'm not about to subject myself to watching cartoons of some wackos spouting the latest invasion of UFO theory. If I spent all my time on those videos, I'd have no time to uncover the truth behind Obama's religion or birthplace. :confused:

Philip101
udonmap.com

Post by Philip101 » September 2, 2010, 8:55 pm

Building #7!!! Why did they cover it up??? if it was a disaster commited by islamic teroists....why wouldnt you mention it??? youve got no reoson not too...

they didnt mention it because they blew it up, it calapsed exactly like the twin towers.

Jockey
udonmap.com

Post by Jockey » September 4, 2010, 9:41 pm

Philip101 wrote:Building #7!!! Why did they cover it up??? if it was a disaster commited by islamic teroists....why wouldnt you mention it??? youve got no reoson not too...

they didnt mention it because they blew it up, it calapsed exactly like the twin towers.
Exactly! how could these fires demolish the building in under 10 seconds?

Consider the facts:
The BBC reported on TV the building had collapsed 20 minutes before it collapsed.
The fires in WTC 7 were not evenly distributed, so a perfect collapse was impossible.
Explosions occurred in WTC 7 before it sustained any damage from the twin towers' collapses.
Silverstein said to the fire department commander "the smartest thing to do is pull it."
Firefighters withdrawing from the area stated the building was going to "blow up".
The building subsequently collapsed perfectly into its footprint.

There can be only one conclusion as to what happened to WTC 7 - it was demolished - a controlled demolition.

Molten steel and partially evaporated steel members were found in the debris.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » September 4, 2010, 10:19 pm

If you want to see the rest of the photos of WTC7 (not just the one above, selectively chosen by the truthers), have a look here: http://www.911myths.com/html/wtc7_fire.html

Looks like a pretty big fire to me. :D

Jockey
udonmap.com

Post by Jockey » September 5, 2010, 8:53 pm

We use steel frying pans and steel pots to cook and we use steel for heaters, both items using naked flame against steel. What type of heat , no matter how ferocious the fires were reputed to be, could be so intense, as to heat the steel beams which of course are much more thicker than cooking pans, and to heat them so intensly, that these huge steel beams all melted symultaniously and collapsed the 3 buildings at the WTC in a manner similar to controlled demolitions? Strange that there have been much more intense fires all over the world burning on all floors for over 24 hours and in all occasions the steel beams hardly buckled and in all occasions the structure of the buildings remained in tact. Only 3 high rise steel framed buildings have ever reputedly collapsed because of fire. Strange that these 3 buildings that supposedly collapsed because of fire all happened on the same day.

So here we have another rediculous explanation similar to the hundreds of other 9/11 rediculous "coincidences" we are supposed to swallow , believe and shut up about. The fact the official version of events turn physics as we know it on its head, don't stop gullible people believing in the official scientifically impossible "pancake" explanation.

Compare the pictures of the WTC7 fires to the High Rise Beijing fire of last year:

This building did not collapse, in fact NO steel framed high rise building has ever collapsed because of fire but Bush and Co resisted any inquiry into 9/11 for 411 days because "they already knew what happened on 9/11" - now that I believe! ;) Think about it, 3 high rise steel framed buildings collapse in a similar manner to controlled demolitions, but the Bush administration fought very hard to have no inquiry whatsover and only relented due to pressure from the victims families.

Ask yourself, if you are a free thinker and not someone who believes only what you are told to believe, what are we to understand globally of the performance of protected steel framed building high rise structures in fire situations? There has been over a hundred examples world-wide, and now the Beijing fire suggest the high rise steel framed buildings perform well, are robust and do not suffer global collapse. Structurally they survive.

In contrast, three high rise structures collapsed due to fire on 9/11/01. WTC1, WTC2 and WTC7 collapsed due to fires generating a fraction of the heat occurring in the Beijing fire. WTC7 in particular collapsed at virtual free-fall speed into its own footprint although it was not struck by any aircraft. How do you really think this happened?

Are we supposed to ignore the hundreds of witnesses who experienced and heard explosions and what sounded like bombs going off prior to all 3 building collapses?

arjay
udonmap.com

Post by arjay » September 5, 2010, 9:24 pm

There's a discussion on the melting point and bending point of steel here:

http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/in ... 546AAQpn2w

http://cr4.globalspec.com/thread/8792/M ... t-of-Steel

Jockey
udonmap.com

Post by Jockey » September 7, 2010, 9:29 pm

Newly released unedited video reveals WTC7 explosion preceding the collapse http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrnmbUDe ... r_embedded#!

A US Official stated on Fox News that hard evidence existed linking the events of 9/11 not to Arab Muslims, but to some of the more than 200 Israeli spies arrested both before and after 9/11, but that this evidence has been CLASSIFIED.

Billions of US tax dollars is sent to Israel every year while women and children sleep in America's alleys and eat out of trash bins.

Anyone interested in who was really responsible for 9/11 should watch this http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 2288566190#

Philip101
udonmap.com

Post by Philip101 » September 8, 2010, 3:12 am

oh my god i have been so blind!!!!

You firstly think, it was the CIA/penagon, but its deeper then that.

It was israil!!!! i remember a long time ago a man said to me why did something like a thousand jews NOT turn up for work that day. My first thought was, jews-money-banks etc america cant afford to lose them so they didnt want them to die but to be honest i just brushed over it and thought it was just a big cowincidence.

But no, jews set the whole thing up so amerians would hate muslims, which makes america go to iraq etc therefore israil feels alot less threatened by iray and iran.

And if anyone hasnt seen that video of that building next to the twin towers collapsing and STILL doesnt think it was some sort of conspiricy...i dont know what to say...

sorry ive got so much to say in so little sentences but you get the drift...

Jockey
udonmap.com

Post by Jockey » September 8, 2010, 8:30 am

Philip101 wrote:But no, jews set the whole thing up so amerians would hate muslims, which makes america go to iraq etc therefore israil feels alot less threatened by iray and iran.
... and what a great job they've made of it eh?

Fact: Israeli extremists hold many high powered positions of office in American government, the military & media. You don't see too many Muslim extremists in these positions do you? And what do these Israeli extremists keep telling us? We have to go fight Israels wars and any true investigation linking Israelis to 9/11 is classified.

Unless of course you think " Muslims set the whole thing up commanded by a man in a cave somewhere in Afghanistan because they are jealous of American freedoms and want to die to be with 28 virgins"

Which version sounds more plausible? Get my drift?

nkstan
udonmap.com

Post by nkstan » September 8, 2010, 8:37 am

Jockey wrote:
Philip101 wrote:But no, jews set the whole thing up so amerians would hate muslims, which makes america go to iraq etc therefore israil feels alot less threatened by iray and iran.
... and what a great job they've made of it eh?

Fact: Israeli extremists hold many high powered positions of office in American government, the military & media. You don't see too many Muslim extremists in these positions do you? And what do these Israeli extremists keep telling us? We have to go fight Israels wars and any true investigation linking Israelis to 9/11 is classified.

Unless of course you think " Muslims set the whole thing up commanded by a man in a cave somewhere in Afghanistan because they are jealous of American freedoms and want to die to be with 28 virgins"

Which version sounds more plausible? Get my drift?
:lol: :lol: Well if there was any doubt about whether you know the difference between fact and fantasy/fiction,you have just removed it!
Please please enlighten us on who these ''extremists'' are from your Nazi sounding point of view! :^o What I am convinced about is that you are a Jew hater,which is your right,but does call into question your statements! :roll:

Jockey
udonmap.com

Post by Jockey » September 8, 2010, 9:19 am

nkstan wrote: Please please enlighten us on who these ''extremists'' are from your Nazi sounding point of view! :^o What I am convinced about is that you are a Jew hater,which is your right,but does call into question your statements! :roll:
Not that old chestnut please! [-X By your logic you don't need to be a Muslim hater to believe Muslims orchestrated 9/11 but if you think it was orchestrated by Jews you are a Jew hater?

I observe you use the plural as in "please enlighten us" rather than "please enlighten me" Are you the spokesperson for the forum, do you represent "others" or are you schizophrenic? :lol: Anyway, you are obviously not paying attention. [-X You keep asking me for further information and I have already "enlightened" you in a previous post who these Israeli "extremists" are who hold high positions in American office. Do some research before predictable knee jerk reactions.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » September 8, 2010, 10:32 am

(Somewhat unusually) stan also represents me in his request, thereby validating his use of the term "us".

His request for clarification of your statement about "Israeli extremists" occupying many high powered positions in the US government is perfectly reasonable. On the face of it you have made what seems to be an outlandish claim.

Perhaps you could back it up with some names, together with the basis of them being "Israeli".

And I have done some research, none of which supports your statement.

I look forward to your response. :D

nkstan
udonmap.com

Post by nkstan » September 8, 2010, 11:23 am

Jockey wrote:
nkstan wrote: Please please enlighten us on who these ''extremists'' are from your Nazi sounding point of view! :^o What I am convinced about is that you are a Jew hater,which is your right,but does call into question your statements! :roll:
Not that old chestnut please! [-X By your logic you don't need to be a Muslim hater to believe Muslims orchestrated 9/11 but if you think it was orchestrated by Jews you are a Jew hater?

I observe you use the plural as in "please enlighten us" rather than "please enlighten me" Are you the spokesperson for the forum, do you represent "others" or are you schizophrenic? :lol: Anyway, you are obviously not paying attention. [-X You keep asking me for further information and I have already "enlightened" you in a previous post who these Israeli "extremists" are who hold high positions in American office. Do some research before predictable knee jerk reactions.
I believe Islamic extremists were responsible for 9/11 and I do feel hate for them,but not Muslims as a whole!Obviously you know little about schizophrenia and maybe you are not paying attention to your own posts!Who are these Israeli extremists ?Do you hear voices and just thought you told ''us''(public forum,do you think you are posting just for my benefit?)

What do you call research,googling and posting the material you find that supports your thinking,only? :roll:

Maybe you are a palistine lover and an Israli hater as you rail on about ''Iraeli extremists'' to be the bad guys,but say nothing negative about the Islamic extremists!Who flew the planes into the WTC,Israeli ''extremists'' in disguise? :roll:

Jockey
udonmap.com

Post by Jockey » September 8, 2010, 11:37 am

OK - I will repeat this only one more time! Anyone interested in who was really responsible for 9/11 should watch this:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 2288566190#

This video names all the people who hold high office in America and who represent Israel first.

BTW - when I read a statement like "Maybe you are a palistine lover" it kind of lets me know the level of intelligence I'm dealing with here! :lol:

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » September 8, 2010, 11:46 am

jockey, as you have no doubt watched this 2+ hour conspiracist rant on Youtube on numerous occasions, perhaps you could save us the trouble (agony) of having to watch it, and just give us a few names of "Israeli extremists hold many high powered positions of office in American government".

I am not interested in your version of who was really responsible for 9/11. But I am interested in you supporting your assertion as outlined above.

Philip101
udonmap.com

Post by Philip101 » September 8, 2010, 8:50 pm

okokokok i just dont understand what people are arugueing about. DONT get me wrong, i understand the arguement about wether it was the jews or or the pentagon but to say it was neither of them and that it was simple a terroist attack is just ludicrous.

Anyone who thinks it was islamist terroists just need to watch a few videos but were not talking videos of ghosts and wether there fake and edited or not were talking bloody facts here

Tower 7 flippin collapsedby itself??? are you kidding me??? 12....yes TWELVE saudi arbian passports found on ground zero ARE YOU INSANE!!!!

C mon, the jet plane crashed and blew up into a tower thousands of feet up, burned for like half an hour then collapsed.

But im just saying the odvious ones, just watch 'loose change' on the internet...or frankly any video.

there all facts...that leave you with your own opninon. Watch any of the big videos and try and find me something that isnt true.

jews commited a trick like this in 1955 and by joe they did it again.

cryptic
udonmap.com

Post by cryptic » September 9, 2010, 4:04 am

WW1 started because of the American Negro uprising in Washington State. WW2 started because of the Negro uprising in Alabama.

This is fact, I saw it on Youtube, and if you are not convinced (Youtube only puts out credible stuff) watch the movie----'The Little Kernel', starring Shirley Temple and Bojangles Robinson.

Jockey, it must have been a large horse you fell from and bumped your head, and Philip 9/11 101, get away from the televisions and computers and any other sort of communcation crap, your doing your heads in.

nkstan
udonmap.com

Post by nkstan » September 9, 2010, 9:20 am

cryptic wrote:WW1 started because of the American Negro uprising in Washington State. WW2 started because of the Negro uprising in Alabama.

This is fact, I saw it on Youtube, and if you are not convinced (Youtube only puts out credible stuff) watch the movie----'The Little Kernel', starring Shirley Temple and Bojangles Robinson.

Jockey, it must have been a large horse you fell from and bumped your head, and Philip 9/11 101, get away from the televisions and computers and any other sort of communcation crap, your doing your heads in.
=D> =D> =D>Careful,someone will declare these statements as facts in the future,although it probably won't be the
unloveable puke,Michael''look at me'' Moore and his factual movies and commentaries! :lol:

DermotC
udonmap.com

Post by DermotC » September 9, 2010, 4:13 pm

Surprisingly I agree with Stan and Ill go further by saying that anyone who thinks ANYBODY but Muslim extreamists took down the towers is seriously deluded!

Honestly what are you thinking?

Philip101
udonmap.com

Post by Philip101 » September 10, 2010, 12:43 am

cryptic,

'youtube only puts on credible stuff'---- i am not sugesting this atall.

The problem is, you wont watch any of these 911 videos so you cant comment on them.

With some conspirecy videos online, all your hearing is opinion, and no facts.

With the 911 videos, it tells you the facts, and lets you come to your own decision.

FACT- 12 saudi arabian passports where found at ground zero, cryptic, can you enlighten me and how thats actually physically possible???

FACT- tower 7 collpsed but for some reoson is not reported atall on the news, why not????

FACT- over a 1000 jews didnt turn up to work that day...cowincidence???

FACT- when the south and the north tower collapse if you freeze the footage you see small explosions further down the tower which fell down ever so so conveniently aswell.....dint look like a demolition job atall did it????

FACT- ALL PLANES WHERE GROUNDED just after the planes hit the towers, BUT BUT BUT BUT one plane stayed in the air

the binladens where given a private jet and flown out of america

That is fact, now tell me, why would you fly the only people who may have a decent idea where osama bin laden is

OUT of america, while ALLLLLL other airplanes are grounded.

I could go on alllllll day, but frankly i think ive proved my point, but i'll finish on one last thing

The goverment claimes a boeing 757 crashed into the pentagon (one of the most guarded buildings on the planet)

There is cctv cameras all around that building....WHY just tell me why they wont release the cctv images of the plane crashing in???? they release one video and CUT OUT the bit where you would see what crashed in.

i cant win the this arguement because you cant accept facts, if you took me outside and said 'the sky is green' i would say no...its blue but you could just stand there and say alllll day and say its green and if you wont accept the fact its blue theres hoesntly nothing i can do.

its cliche but you cant handle the truth cryptic!!!

Return to “General Debates & Discussions”