Radical Islam (opinion)

General off-topic debates and discussions forum.
noosard
udonmap.com

Radical Islam (opinion)

Post by noosard » November 18, 2015, 11:30 am

Our friend Putin is going to upset his own moderates
Which will breed more radicals for everyone to share

bignote1
udonmap.com

Radical Islam (opinion)

Post by bignote1 » November 18, 2015, 11:59 am

papafarang
udonmap.com

Radical Islam (opinion)

Post by papafarang » November 18, 2015, 12:17 pm

islamophobia . a non existent word. phobia means an unrealistic fear . now how about Thailand's south, does anybody think the army are there to direct traffic ? why do we have security checks at airports, it because we have an unrealistic fear of a bomb getting on board. I suffer from syriaphobia , i'm scared to go there as I might get decapitated . perhaps muslims suffer from secularphobia ? a fear of people that don't care about religion.
phobias although might irrational ,but they are real to the people who suffer from phobias, therefor their fears are true for them . islam is now tainted with terrorism , so the fear is real. every day in Iraq muslims are killed by other muslims. so does that mean some muslims suffer from islamophobia ?.
hey I just said more BS than the grand mufti
Hansa village clubhouse . Tel 0981657001 https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en

GT93
udonmap.com

Radical Islam (opinion)

Post by GT93 » November 18, 2015, 12:49 pm

I understand the radicals can spend hundreds of hours getting young idiots to join their cause. No doubt they prey on youngsters whose life isn't going well. They're often home grown youths.

I also understand the radicals are skillful at using social media. Part of solving the problem has to be making their recruiting less successful. That's not easy. Verbal Muslim bashing can make the problem worse. Western Muslim communities are part of the front line of defence. They need our support. The radicals want western people to turn against Muslims at home. That helps their recruiting. They'll be very satisfied at some of the reactions the recent attacks have been generating.

In many ways it's fortunate that western governments don't now have the coin to blow a trillion on a decade long invasion. They'll need to manage the problem more frugally and cleverly. The fight back is a fight across many fronts as the Grand Mufti observed. We need to get in beside him.
Lock 'em up - Eastman, Giuliani, Senator Graham, Meadows and Trump

noosard
udonmap.com

Radical Islam (opinion)

Post by noosard » November 18, 2015, 1:00 pm

Getting beside the grand mufti might be your job
Everybody else are trying to distances themselves from him

Aardvark
udonmap.com

Radical Islam (opinion)

Post by Aardvark » November 18, 2015, 4:11 pm

He has spent 18 years in Australia enjoying it's freedoms and accepting it's welfare. He has been allowed to voice his opinions quite freely with very little in the way of criticism. He has been allowed to make demands on the Australian People regarding the rights of his own. But still he needs a translator because he refuses to learn the English Language. What does that tell you about him ....

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Radical Islam (opinion)

Post by jackspratt » November 18, 2015, 4:52 pm

Tells me he is much like thousands of other Australian migrants. :roll:

ronan01
udonmap.com

Radical Islam (opinion)

Post by ronan01 » November 18, 2015, 5:07 pm

noosard wrote:Getting beside the grand mufti might be your job
well said

ronan01
udonmap.com

Radical Islam (opinion)

Post by ronan01 » November 18, 2015, 5:09 pm

jackspratt wrote:Tells me he is much like thousands of other Australian migrants. :roll:
Who cant speak english after 18 years?

Aardvark
udonmap.com

Radical Islam (opinion)

Post by Aardvark » November 18, 2015, 6:09 pm

ronan01 wrote:
jackspratt wrote:Tells me he is much like thousands of other Australian migrants. :roll:
Who cant speak english after 18 years?
Jack's mate, the Mufti ...

Aardvark
udonmap.com

Radical Islam (opinion)

Post by Aardvark » November 18, 2015, 6:12 pm

Don't I remember some years back when you criticised others for not speaking Thai when they were living there ??

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Radical Islam (opinion)

Post by jackspratt » November 18, 2015, 6:15 pm

Aardvark wrote:Don't I remember some years back when you criticised others for not speaking Thai when they were living there ??
If you do, then you "misremember" (sic). :D
Last edited by jackspratt on November 18, 2015, 6:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Radical Islam (opinion)

Post by jackspratt » November 18, 2015, 6:19 pm

ronan01 wrote:
noosard wrote:Getting beside the grand mufti might be your job
well said
Seems Malcolm Turnbull doesn't read UM:
Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull earlier said he welcomed a statement from the Australian National Imams Council clarifying Dr Mohammed's remarks on the Paris terrorist attacks.

Speaking to reporters in Manila, Mr Turnbull said he was glad the Grand Mufti had sought to resolve the issue.

"I've seen the controversy reported in the press, I've noted also that he has clarified that initial statement, and that seems to have cleared up the issue but I don't want to, while I'm here in Manila, engage in a textual debate," Mr Turnbull said.

"But I'm pleased to see his condemnation of Daesh [Islamic State] and of that terrorist attack has been made very clear in his subsequent remarks."

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-11-18/t ... ti/6952368
:D

ronan01
udonmap.com

Radical Islam (opinion)

Post by ronan01 » November 18, 2015, 6:32 pm

"But there is a problem nonetheless. Muslims in name only can beget real Muslims and sometimes very nasty ones. Malcolm Turnbull on the Insiders (15 November) was more instructive than he imagined. In responding to a question from Barrie Cassidy on the risk of terrorists disguising themselves as refugees he said this: “…the history of terrorist activities in Australia and people of concern in this area is very much for the most part second and third-generation Australians.” He intended this to be comforting. It isn’t.

Go to the Moroccan father of Abdelhamid Abaaoud, who is believed to be the mastermind of the Paris attack. “Why in the name of God, would he want to kill innocent Belgians? Our family owes everything to this country.” Only the daft or the deceptive don’t connect the dots to Islam.

It is reckless to admit more Muslims into Australia (or, so far as it is preventable, into Europe or North America), whether refugees or whatever their status. They might be fine people. Their children might be fine people. Then again they might not. And it not just violence that can undo Western civilization, so can the spread of discordant and intolerant values. Why take a chance when the pall of Islam is ever present waiting its opportunity to hold sway? There are plenty of other migrants to choose from; many in desperate circumstances."

http://quadrant.org.au/opinion/qed/2015 ... sus-ferce/

tataw
udonmap.com

Radical Islam (opinion)

Post by tataw » November 19, 2015, 2:40 pm

It would appear the attackers in Paris have sympathizers and they won be in the minority.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... anbul.html

marjamlew
udonmap.com

Radical Islam (opinion)

Post by marjamlew » November 19, 2015, 5:02 pm

Watch Me!!

ronan01
udonmap.com

Radical Islam (opinion)

Post by ronan01 » November 19, 2015, 5:18 pm

Radical islam not a new issue!

"How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy. The effects are apparent in many countries, improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of commerce, and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the Prophet rule or live.

A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement, the next of its dignity and sanctity. The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property, either as a child, a wife, or a concubine, must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men.

Individual Muslims may show splendid qualities, but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it. No stronger retrograde force exists in the world. Far from being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant and proselytizing faith. It has already spread throughout Central Africa, raising fearless warriors at every step; and were it not that Christianity is sheltered in the strong arms of science, the science against which it had vainly struggled, the civilization of modern Europe might fall, as fell the civilization of ancient Rome
."

Winston Churchill

Aardvark
udonmap.com

Radical Islam (opinion)

Post by Aardvark » November 19, 2015, 6:13 pm

marjamlew wrote:Better man than me:
https://www.facebook.com/bbcnews/videos ... 901157217/
Will not make one speck of difference to the filth that Murdered his Wife .....

marjamlew
udonmap.com

Radical Islam (opinion)

Post by marjamlew » November 19, 2015, 6:52 pm

Aardvark wrote:
marjamlew wrote:Better man than me:
https://www.facebook.com/bbcnews/videos ... 901157217/
Will not make one speck of difference to the filth that Murdered his Wife .....
But it is a wonderful response form a civilized person to a tragic and trumatic event. Would you rather he shouted the stereotypical hate speech......? Because that seems to be having a really positive effect on the conflict also.
Watch Me!!

GT93
udonmap.com

Radical Islam (opinion)

Post by GT93 » November 20, 2015, 11:31 am

One mixed up woman:

"Europe's first female suicide bomber shows the jihadi who never read the Koran, liked to drink and smoke and had a reputation for having lots of boyfriends"

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z3s0E6l58D

Was she a radical Muslim? Or was it some personal psychopathology that really drove her? Undoubtedly very dangerous.
Lock 'em up - Eastman, Giuliani, Senator Graham, Meadows and Trump

Return to “General Debates & Discussions”