America's history

General off-topic debates and discussions forum.
papafarang
udonmap.com

Re: America's history

Post by papafarang » December 27, 2021, 3:44 pm

Teacher Dan wrote:
December 27, 2021, 3:23 pm
Laan Yaa Mo wrote:
December 27, 2021, 12:08 pm

Who the heck is Cholla? The name sounds Indian. Anyway, this is all getting really bizarre, awkward, complicated and silly. Ballot rigging in U.S. elections is a time honoured tradition. The Democrat victory in Georgia is very surprising. Could there have been voter fraud there? Sure. Does it matter? Not now because Biden is the President. Even though Teacher Dan argued the election result in Georgia and other States, can still be overturned, I am not sure how. Trump is getting old now, even older than me, and I doubt with all the controversy surrounding him, he could return and be seen as the legitimate President. China and Russia would like to see the U.S.A. go through further turmoil, but would it really be healthy politically for the U.S.?
I have no idea about Cholla but I block and ignore idiots so....As for the election being overturned, there actually is a mechanism for it in the Constitution if the electors were recalled and no one has enough electoral votes, then the House would have to do their job and Trump would be elected. Everyone on the left insists that this had to happen before the Usurper was sworn in, but the Constitution says nothing of the sort so it could easily be done. Would any blue state accept it? Not likely. Would there likely be civil war? I think that's already here except so far the right has refused to fight--the brown shirts for the left, Antifa, were destroying our cities for a year and even helped the Feds stage the false flag insurrection. As for China and Russia--do you honestly think either of them consider Biden legitimate or stable? You've got to be kidding...Putin has even hinted at the fact he doesn't believe Biden really won and considering Xi OWNS Biden through his son, he likely KNOWS Biden didn't win and may even have had a hand in the voting machine fraud. As for the US and turmoil, the turmoil isn't going to end until the war is fought most likely and about the time they attempt to indict Trump, I expect we'll finally see it--first various red states will secede and then it will be on in earnest.
let's hope so.

Hansa village clubhouse . Tel 0981657001 https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » December 27, 2021, 3:52 pm

papafarang wrote:
December 27, 2021, 3:44 pm

let's hope so.
It all just gets nuttier and nuttier, doesn't it. :?

papafarang
udonmap.com

Post by papafarang » December 27, 2021, 4:25 pm

jackspratt wrote:
December 27, 2021, 3:52 pm
papafarang wrote:

let's hope so.
yes it's obvious American style democracy no longer works, well for the half that lost that is. so yes have a civil war again and sort it out. the winner can then force it's own will on the other half... down right bonkers really. america has a history in starting pointless wars , they might as well have a home pointless war.
Hansa village clubhouse . Tel 0981657001 https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en

Declan MacPherson
udonmap.com

Post by Declan MacPherson » December 27, 2021, 4:38 pm

British-born Steve Hilton becomes a U.S. Citizen.

Fox News' Steve Hilton becomes US citizen

What a great day for Steve! And many surprise congrats from fellow Americans.

"Put on the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil." - Ephesians 6:11

Teacher Dan
udonmap.com

Post by Teacher Dan » December 27, 2021, 5:15 pm

papafarang wrote:
December 27, 2021, 4:25 pm
jackspratt wrote:
papafarang wrote:

let's hope so.
yes it's obvious American style democracy no longer works, well for the half that lost that is. so yes have a civil war again and sort it out. the winner can then force it's own will on the other half... down right bonkers really. america has a history in starting pointless wars , they might as well have a home pointless war.
Well I think that your first statement is part of the problem--the leftists and their propaganda arm in the media as well as the globalists keep calling the US a mobocracy (that's what democracy is) and we're not. We're a republic and our founding fathers even warned that democracy was the greatest threat to our republic--and thus the left and this notion of democracy are the single greatest threat. As a veteran who fought in more than a few of those pointless wars, I wouldn't consider the war for our nation pointless and while I doubt I'm still a sharpshooter today, it's one I'd gladly fight for.
“In an age of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act. You reap what you sow--if you treat me with respect, I respond in kind; but if you insult or disrespect me, I treat you with the contempt your deserve."

Teacher Dan
udonmap.com

Post by Teacher Dan » December 27, 2021, 5:17 pm

Declan MacPherson wrote:
December 27, 2021, 4:38 pm

British-born Steve Hilton becomes a U.S. Citizen.

Fox News' Steve Hilton becomes US citizen

What a great day for Steve! And many surprise congrats from fellow Americans.

I've always liked Steve and he generally has sounded more American than many supposed actual Americans like Rachel Maddow, Don Lemon, or Joy Reid.
“In an age of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act. You reap what you sow--if you treat me with respect, I respond in kind; but if you insult or disrespect me, I treat you with the contempt your deserve."

Teacher Dan
udonmap.com

Post by Teacher Dan » December 27, 2021, 5:44 pm

This is what the left have been working towards for years ever since they normalized divorce and the murder of babies! This started when I was a kid and when I was a kid abortion and divorce were rare--most people worked to keep their families together despite their differences or issues, but thanks to the left sensationalizing both you have people who consider both divorce and abortion just convenient solutions anytime they make a bad choice.

Today less than 50% of all Americans live in home with two married parents today and among blacks it's even worse as more than 66% of all blacks live in single parent homes--and BLM wants to attack that even more. The family is the backbone of a strong economy and the core unit of any nation--without it you eventually will have no nation as we are seeing now and combined with our declining birth rate and ageing population, you are literally witnessing a nation in decline. In fact this is the single biggest cause for the increasing wealth gap and growing division in America--the left's attack on the family unit that started when I was a kid.

https://rumble.com/vr5pbx-no-kids-and-t ... of-ou.html
Last edited by Teacher Dan on December 27, 2021, 5:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Earnest
udonmap.com

Post by Earnest » December 27, 2021, 5:46 pm

Teacher Dan wrote:
December 27, 2021, 5:17 pm
I've always liked Steve and he generally has sounded more American than many supposed actual Americans like Rachel Maddow, Don Lemon, or Joy Reid.
Well, he's halfway there if he can mimic the accent. I've always sounded like a Norfolk farm labourer when I've tried to copy John Wayne.
This message has been submitted successfully, but it will need to be approved by a moderator before it is publicly viewable. You will be notified when your post has been approved.

Teacher Dan
udonmap.com

Post by Teacher Dan » December 27, 2021, 5:47 pm

Earnest wrote:
December 27, 2021, 5:46 pm
Teacher Dan wrote:
Well, he's halfway there if he can mimic the accent. I've always sounded like a Norfolk farm labourer when I've tried to copy John Wayne.
LOL! I didn't mean literally, I meant in the way he speaks of our country. LOL!

Declan MacPherson
udonmap.com

Post by Declan MacPherson » December 27, 2021, 6:47 pm

The evidence ignored by the Left and corporate media.

https://evidence2020.wordpress.com/2020 ... ly-vetted/
COMPILATION: EVIDENCE OF ELECTION FRAUD AGAINST TRUMP VOTERS, WITH SOURCES

This information compiled in November of 2020. In the past year, even more has been unearthed (much of it posted in this very forum and ignored). Since election night, there has been video evidence of people working in polls and discussing their destruction of ballots, data tapes and other election materials that are required by law to be kept.

One state's own data shows that THOUSANDS of mail-in ballots were returned and counted that were not sent out. When a state gets more ballot returned than sent, someone was printing up their own ballots.

Another state has lost chain of custody documents on THOUSANDS of ballots from the mail-in dropboxes to the precinct to be counted.

Many of the states in question received THOUSANDS of ballots after election day, and were counted anyway despite those ballots being considered "too late" in the past.

THOUSANDS of signatures not verified. THOUSANDS of ballots with no signature.

Some states prevented any Republican from viewing the ballots when there was to be a Democrat and Republican present to check ballots and signatures during the counting process. A violation of election law.

And then we have this. Discovered over the past year in Georgia.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/1 ... on-county/
Nearly Every Election Activity in Fulton County, Georgia, Was Outsourced on Election Day to Groups and Individuals Other than the County

(VIDEOS)

Not to mention the hundreds of sworn affidavits from workers present in the polls (many Democrats) in all of the states in question, who witnessed illegal activities before, during and after election night. Even someone in law enforcement who sits behind a desk without a firearm should know that sworn affidavits under penalty of perjury (also known as witness statements) are evidence.

It ain't over until all the audits are over. There is no statute of limitations.

"Put on the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil." - Ephesians 6:11

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » December 27, 2021, 7:30 pm

Declan, you (and now Captain America, late of the Trump Train) have been posting this nonsense for months now.

The Arizona re-count was going to be the start of something big - and where has that ended up?

If something ever happens, I'm sure I will not be the only to sit up and take notice. Until then, it really is just a great steaming pile of Khwāy manure.

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » December 27, 2021, 8:44 pm

And theres still hundreds of thousands up for grabs 25000 US for everyone who has evidence of a fraudulant vote in Texas. Npt too many takers apart from the guy who proved a Trump voter had voted twice ...... that must have hurt to pay out

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » December 27, 2021, 9:24 pm

Earnest wrote:
Teacher Dan wrote:
I've always believed that you were a bounder from a Norfolk farm. However, the part that you are also a labourer for John Wayne is news and surprising.
You only pass through this life once, you don't come back for an encore.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » December 27, 2021, 9:47 pm

Teacher Dan wrote:
December 27, 2021, 5:47 pm
Earnest wrote:
Teacher Dan wrote:
LOL! I didn't mean literally, I meant in the way he speaks of our country. LOL!
tjwoyh.gif
tjwoyh.gif (1.15 MiB) Viewed 581 times
'Don't waste your words on people who deserve your silence'
~Reinhold Messner~

'You don't have to be afraid of everything you don't understand'
~Louise Perica~

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » December 27, 2021, 9:48 pm

Laan Yaa Mo wrote:
December 27, 2021, 9:31 am
Khun Paul wrote:
December 27, 2021, 7:30 am
One small point missing in all this PROOF, without evidence which can be proven then all allegations are just that ALLEGATIONS and to date NO EVIDENCE Bhas as yet been proven regarding Manipulation or Fraud.

Despite this comment by our resident troll obn the matter
But the courts remained the three monkeys of denial: See no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil. The "catch 22" machine was used to prevent court review of the growing mountain of charges and evidence. When warnings of impending election fraud and manipulation had been raised prior to the vote, they were dismissed as being speculative. When they were raised and demonstrated after the vote, they were dismissed for being after the fact and too late. The American people were being treated to a legal system that could have been devised by Franz Kafka; a literal nightmare of injustice.

Show proof , many will then start to believe.
Speaking of showing proof, Khun Paul, we all know you could not have written this by yourself with the exception of the first sentence. Where did you copy it from?

Could it be from here: 'https://www.americanthinker.com/article ... _zone.html'?

Khun Paul, I want to apologise. I misunderstood your post, and thought you had claimed that paragraph as your own. I have been alerted to the fact this was not the case. This shows that I should be careful before pressing the submit button, and ensure that I know what I am talking about.

Earnest
udonmap.com

Post by Earnest » December 28, 2021, 1:19 am

Laan Yaa Mo wrote:
December 27, 2021, 9:24 pm
Earnest wrote:
Teacher Dan wrote:
I've always believed that you were a bounder from a Norfolk farm. However, the part that you are also a labourer for John Wayne is news and surprising.
My people are from Suffolk. It's like me calling you a Newfie 'cos then the fight would really kick off.
This message has been submitted successfully, but it will need to be approved by a moderator before it is publicly viewable. You will be notified when your post has been approved.

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » December 28, 2021, 5:42 am

Well, you sound like you're from Norfolk. Lord Thunderin' Jaysus! Stay where you're to 'til I comes where you're at and we'll kiss the cod together.

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » December 28, 2021, 6:53 am

Laan Yaa Mo wrote:
December 27, 2021, 9:48 pm
Laan Yaa Mo wrote:
December 27, 2021, 9:31 am
Khun Paul wrote:
December 27, 2021, 7:30 am
One small point missing in all this PROOF, without evidence which can be proven then all allegations are just that ALLEGATIONS and to date NO EVIDENCE Bhas as yet been proven regarding Manipulation or Fraud.

Despite this comment by our resident troll obn the matter
But the courts remained the three monkeys of denial: See no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil. The "catch 22" machine was used to prevent court review of the growing mountain of charges and evidence. When warnings of impending election fraud and manipulation had been raised prior to the vote, they were dismissed as being speculative. When they were raised and demonstrated after the vote, they were dismissed for being after the fact and too late. The American people were being treated to a legal system that could have been devised by Franz Kafka; a literal nightmare of injustice.

Show proof , many will then start to believe.
Speaking of showing proof, Khun Paul, we all know you could not have written this by yourself with the exception of the first sentence. Where did you copy it from?

Could it be from here: 'https://www.americanthinker.com/article ... _zone.html'?

Khun Paul, I want to apologise. I misunderstood your post, and thought you had claimed that paragraph as your own. I have been alerted to the fact this was not the case. This shows that I should be careful before pressing the submit button, and ensure that I know what I am talking about.
No offence taken, tis the nature of this forum some people including me get heated on some matters, defending truth as opposed to trolls who litter this forum with untruths and downright lies

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » December 28, 2021, 7:12 am

jackspratt wrote:
papafarang wrote:

let's hope so.
Yes. The US is friggin' nuts. :lol:
Lock 'em up - Eastman, Giuliani, Senator Graham, Meadows and Trump

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » December 28, 2021, 8:21 am

GT93 wrote:
December 28, 2021, 7:12 am
jackspratt wrote:
papafarang wrote:

let's hope so.
Yes. The US is friggin' nuts. :lol:
Talking of nuts, Big C Nittayo, Cadbury's milk chocolate with hazelnuts, buy 2 get 1 free.
'Don't waste your words on people who deserve your silence'
~Reinhold Messner~

'You don't have to be afraid of everything you don't understand'
~Louise Perica~

Return to “General Debates & Discussions”