Breaking News!... You do NOT need to exercise any more!

General off-topic debates and discussions forum.
tamada
udonmap.com

Breaking News!... You do NOT need to exercise any more!

Post by tamada » January 22, 2021, 2:55 pm

semperfiguy
udonmap.com

Re: Breaking News!... You do NOT need to exercise any more!

Post by semperfiguy » January 22, 2021, 3:45 pm

Very good article, so thanks for sharing. For years I was sitting in my recliner at my computer for hours on end without getting up except for the occasional run to the toilet, and I had horrible muscle pain in my body. Then, I started setting an alarm on my computer to signal me every 30 minutes to get up and walk around the living room and do some stretches. This has really helped me a great deal. I still walk one mile around my village every other evening and do a few exercises on the machines at the clubhouse, and I am confident that is helping as well. If I don't do those things I begin to have terrible musculoskeletal pain; however, I can attest that at nearly 73 I can't do near the exercise that I could even two years ago, but something is better than nothing. If one doesn't stay active you will reach a point where your muscles are so atrophied that you can no longer exercise at all, then it's all downhill after that.
Colossians 2:8-10...See to it that no one takes you captive through philosophy and empty deception, which are based on human tradition and the spiritual forces of the world rather than on Christ. For in HIM dwells all the fullness of the GODHEAD bodily; and you are complete in HIM, who is the head of all principality and power.

Return to “General Debates & Discussions”