Abortion

General off-topic debates and discussions forum.
glalt
udonmap.com

Abortion

Post by glalt » October 8, 2021, 10:45 am

What is your view? I think abortion is a horrible thing. That said, it is the woman's body and the government should not get involved to the extent it has. It should be up to a woman's conscious but there does need to be a time limit. Aborting a healthy baby that could be born, maybe immaturely but alive and well is murder, plain and simple.

tamada
udonmap.com

Re: Abortion

Post by tamada » October 8, 2021, 12:29 pm

The detectable heartbeat criteria is how ignorant men who have no idea of how the menstrual cycle works or how medically imprecise a missed period can be seek to retain control over a woman's rights. But if you are going to wave the murder card, don't forget that it takes a male of the species to create the 'victim'.
'Don't waste your words on people who deserve your silence'
~Reinhold Messner~

'You don't have to be afraid of everything you don't understand'
~Louise Perica~

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » October 8, 2021, 2:25 pm

Perhaps the church and the pope would like to pay for the upbringing of the unwanted children their teachings create, and any country/state etc that mandates against abortion should be forced to provide free school, medical and psychiatric care for the innocent children born into a life of despair that neither they or their parents wanted

Declan MacPherson
udonmap.com

Post by Declan MacPherson » October 8, 2021, 2:39 pm

All one need do is look at the law. A pregnant woman murdered is treated as a double homicide. Causing death is still causing death. Those who laugh at this fact and attempt to use the excuse that the homicide is caused by someone else are only attempting to use smoke and mirrors. The doctor who performs the abortion is "someone else." And then that raises another question. How is that different than hiring someone to do the killing for you? It is a person's right to choose a hitman.

And then there are those who say that abortion is the law of the land. Extermination of unbelievers in tyrannical and totalitarian regimes have also been the law of the land. Having a law that legalizes killing does not remove the fact that it is still killing. Usually, the only killing that is somewhat excused is "in self defense." But even there, it is still killing.

Causing death is still causing death. A life has been taken.

For the abortion believers, keep believing whatever suits you today. Those so cavalier about death in this regard are the same ones so ready to deny a life-saving service to an uninfected survivor of covid with natural immunity because they chose not to be vaccinated. These are generally the same ones who use the argument that these aborted babies are unwanted. So now the "unwanted" are expendable. Do these unwanted have an age cutoff?

And most of these abortion believers claim to be the "civilized" among us.
"Put on the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil." - Ephesians 6:11

grievous
udonmap.com

Post by grievous » October 8, 2021, 4:30 pm

Thoughts on a women pregnant as the result of rape, mentally handicapped pregnant women or an extremely young pregnant girl having an abortion

glalt
udonmap.com

Post by glalt » October 8, 2021, 4:39 pm

Do you have any thoughts about an unmarried woman who has ten children most of which have different fathers? Do you think those children will have a decent life? Do you resent her collecting your tax dollars? The more children, the bigger the welfare checks. My opinion is that there are no correct answers.

grievous
udonmap.com

Post by grievous » October 8, 2021, 5:16 pm

If she’s had ten children she’s obviously not having abortions.

samsam
udonmap.com

Post by samsam » October 8, 2021, 5:25 pm

Declan MacPherson wrote:
October 8, 2021, 2:39 pm
All one need do is look at the law. A pregnant woman murdered is treated as a double homicide. Causing death is still causing death. Those who laugh at this fact and attempt to use the excuse that the homicide is caused by someone else are only attempting to use smoke and mirrors. The doctor who performs the abortion is "someone else." And then that raises another question. How is that different than hiring someone to do the killing for you? It is a person's right to choose a hitman.

And then there are those who say that abortion is the law of the land. Extermination of unbelievers in tyrannical and totalitarian regimes have also been the law of the land. Having a law that legalizes killing does not remove the fact that it is still killing. Usually, the only killing that is somewhat excused is "in self defense." But even there, it is still killing.

Causing death is still causing death. A life has been taken.

For the abortion believers, keep believing whatever suits you today. Those so cavalier about death in this regard are the same ones so ready to deny a life-saving service to an uninfected survivor of covid with natural immunity because they chose not to be vaccinated. These are generally the same ones who use the argument that these aborted babies are unwanted. So now the "unwanted" are expendable. Do these unwanted have an age cutoff?

And most of these abortion believers claim to be the "civilized" among us.
Well i'm happy that you don't Rule the World MCfhearsom🤪

parrot
udonmap.com

Post by parrot » October 8, 2021, 5:29 pm

Texas bans abortion but has no problem with the death penalty.
More than 7 in 10 Protestants (71%) support the death penalty, while 66% of Catholics support it. Fifty-seven percent of those with no religious preference favor the death penalty for murder.

glalt
udonmap.com

Post by glalt » October 8, 2021, 6:06 pm

grievous wrote:
October 8, 2021, 5:16 pm
If she’s had ten children she’s obviously not having abortions.
She should be sterilized.

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » October 8, 2021, 6:26 pm

Wouldnt that be sperm murder?

If a few week old cluster of cells is somehow deemed to be worthy of being called "alive" months before it it capable of taking its first breath then everyone using a condom is murdering human cells. Perhaps they should arrest all Uber drivers that take anyone to the pharmacy to buy condoms

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » October 8, 2021, 9:06 pm

The poster who started this thread is all over the place. Initially he claimed that the government should not be involved in the woman's rights, then comes back and states that the woman with 10 children should be sterilized. So is this individual claiming that he has the right to determine the woman's right and the government doesn't?

And as far as the holier than thou hypocrite, apples and oranges.

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » October 9, 2021, 7:02 am

Scanning the p;osts, the comments relating to Pregnant women being murdered is considered a double murder, is true but with the caveat, that the women in questions was intending to carry full term and have healthy baby . Most ( not all ) murdes of pregnant women are done by the other mpartenr for a myriad of reasons.
BUT abortion as it were is about allowing a WOMAN to determine whether the foetus she is carrying is wanted especially if for reasons it appears to be concieved without consent , many of the excuses, Rape/Drunk/Not consenual etc including health reasons are in my view entirely in the preogative of the Woman and NO MAN has any say , except and unless he is the loving father, but then his love for the woman would overide most objections I am sure.

Declan MacPherson
udonmap.com

Post by Declan MacPherson » October 9, 2021, 8:33 am

samsam wrote:
October 8, 2021, 5:25 pm

Well i'm happy that you don't Rule the World
The man who cannot understand the written word is a danger to himself and others. Nothing in my comments on abortion had anything to do with ruling or dictating anything. My comments simply blew up the Left's justification arguments for abortions.

If you wish to believe that the killing of infants in the womb is justified, you and anyone else who chooses to promote and encourage and take part in abortion has a free will. That is up to you and them to live with their choice.
"Put on the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil." - Ephesians 6:11

noosard
udonmap.com

Post by noosard » October 9, 2021, 8:53 am

What does it have to do with the left
Got mainly to do with the mum to be
sperm donor second

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » October 9, 2021, 9:04 am

The Left's justification arguments for abortion? LOL. It's called pro-choice.

anefarious1
udonmap.com

Post by anefarious1 » October 9, 2021, 9:13 am

1 SAMUEL 15:3

"Now go and smite Amalek and utterly destroy all they have; do not spare them, but kill both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and donkey."

I wonder if God spared the pregnant Amalek women and their fetuses. I doubt it.

semperfiguy
udonmap.com

Post by semperfiguy » October 9, 2021, 3:49 pm

abortion.jpg
Colossians 2:8-10...See to it that no one takes you captive through philosophy and empty deception, which are based on human tradition and the spiritual forces of the world rather than on Christ. For in HIM dwells all the fullness of the GODHEAD bodily; and you are complete in HIM, who is the head of all principality and power.

samsam
udonmap.com

Post by samsam » October 9, 2021, 5:54 pm

Declan MacPherson wrote:
October 9, 2021, 8:33 am
samsam wrote:
October 8, 2021, 5:25 pm

Well i'm happy that you don't Rule the World
The man who cannot understand the written word is a danger to himself and others. Nothing in my comments on abortion had anything to do with ruling or dictating anything. My comments simply blew up the Left's justification arguments for abortions.

If you wish to believe that the killing of infants in the womb is justified, you and anyone else who chooses to promote and encourage and take part in abortion has a free will. That is up to you and them to live with their choice.
Well i am still happy and You will never be, you have problem with almost everything and an enormus urge to tell everybody what to think and do 🤪

Giggle
udonmap.com

Post by Giggle » October 9, 2021, 6:28 pm

parrot wrote:
October 8, 2021, 5:29 pm
Texas bans abortion but has no problem with the death penalty.
More than 7 in 10 Protestants (71%) support the death penalty, while 66% of Catholics support it. Fifty-seven percent of those with no religious preference favor the death penalty for murder.
The murdered babies committed no crime, the rightly condemned have been through decades of trials, convictions, appeals, and stays.
Ashli Babbitt -- SAY HER NAME!

Return to “General Debates & Discussions”