Abortion

General off-topic debates and discussions forum.
Declan MacPherson
udonmap.com

Re: Abortion

Post by Declan MacPherson » January 21, 2022, 4:13 pm

This is why freedom of speech is so valuable.

Here we have all of these "civilized and proper" expat blokes (most of whom favor killing babies in the womb) attempting to provide cover to a guy on this forum who has a reputation for purposely and intentionally denigrating and criticizing every culture imaginable other than his own. Even with all of his history of disparaging and crude blanket criticisms of other cultures and people (and being WRONG about so many of his bigoted and intolerant ideas), these expat blokes rush into this thread to defend him and contend that there is no way that his comment could be viewed as racist.

And then he added this in and effort to double down and to keep me my place:
Really coming from a more diverse and racially integrated nation than you do, I find that rather funny and in any event most of America being Immigrants thsir attitude to the Native American speaks volumes , so be carefu8l who you call racist you immigrant !!
YOU IMMIGRANT!! Of which, I am not one. The bigot with the racist comment is wrong again.

And even with this added supremacist spice, more came to defend him.

Freedom of speech allows us to learn who will try to normalize the racist pejoratives that are viewed in most "civilized" societies as culturally offensive behavior. It is the usual half-dozen or so suspects on this forum, but now they are here for everyone to see.

We also learn who is willing to speak up and reject that behavior.

And now as freedom of speech applies to this topic of abortion.

Freedom of speech allows us to learn who puts murder of innocent children in the womb ahead of caring for them. Which ones rant with so much virtuous concern about who will care for that unwanted child, but never mind that caring for the child could not be further from their true concern since their alternative is to murder it before it is even born.

The unborn child does not have freedom of speech, but someone alive, and who did not undergo an abortion, has the freedom of speech to promote and try to justify the murder of that unborn.

"Put on the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil." - Ephesians 6:11

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » January 21, 2022, 4:29 pm

How racist is "boy"?

It's always hard to say

The (US) federal Supreme Court then sent the case back to trial, saying:

The speaker's meaning may depend on various factors including context, tone of voice, local custom and historical usage.

.....The standard for proving racism should be high, or the charge will lose its sting. This feeds bitter whites' complaints that everything they do is considered racist, and hurts real victims of racism by forcing them to yell louder over the clamour. This isn't to say that Mr Hatley isn't a racist, but only to say that "boy" alone, out of context and without more support, doesn't prove it.

https://www.economist.com/johnson/2010/ ... ist-is-boy
You might want to delve back into your own history, Declan, and see what you used to have to say in your WBU days about the use of the word "racist". It's there for all to see.

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » January 21, 2022, 4:34 pm

Oh dear Declan , unless you are a Native American commonly known to the world thanks to Hollywood an American Indian, then I put to you you are descended from Immigrants , which makes you descended from Immigrants so the Statement is true .

pepesgrill
udonmap.com

Post by pepesgrill » January 21, 2022, 7:21 pm

interesting , the angry ginger & fake aussie so quik
to ignore the debate concept. or arguments given
and immediately revert back to smears , slurs

attempts to belittle , the usual brit slagfest we all
know. which ironically is exactly what parliment
does. a show with no substance. an utter sham

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » January 21, 2022, 8:18 pm

Speaking of smears and slurs Cali - check out the post above this one.

Do you have anything of substance, besides red herrings, to actually contribute to this discussion?

If so, please feel free to dive in. 👍 Your observations and opinions of others' posts add absolutely nothing.
Last edited by jackspratt on January 21, 2022, 9:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » January 21, 2022, 8:36 pm

LOL. Why so upset Cholla? You do more insulting than anyone on here. Get over yourself.

Declan MacPherson
udonmap.com

Post by Declan MacPherson » January 22, 2022, 6:14 am

pepesgrill wrote:
January 21, 2022, 7:21 pm

and immediately revert back to smears , slurs
It is all they have.

https://thepalmierireport.com/wow-huge- ... -for-life/
WOW! Huge Crowd Shows Up For March For Life
As the Supreme Court is set to decide on the Texas’ Pro-life bill — thousands of pro-lifers descended on DC for the annual Pro-Life March, “March For Life.”

https://thepalmierireport.com/texas-abo ... ate-court/
Texas Abortion Law Still In Effect As Supreme Court Sends It Back To State Court
The court ruled in December 2021 that abortion providers could sue the state over the law, but it did not rule on the law’s constitutionality. The law has been in effect for over four months.

The court is also considering Dobbs v. Jackson Women’s Health during its current term, a case that directly challenges Roe v. Wade. If the court overturns Roe, states would once again be allowed to create laws restricting abortion at any point in pregnancy.

"Put on the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil." - Ephesians 6:11

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » January 22, 2022, 8:17 am

Screenshot_20220122-081137~4.png
'Don't waste your words on people who deserve your silence'
~Reinhold Messner~

'You don't have to be afraid of everything you don't understand'
~Louise Perica~

pepesgrill
udonmap.com

Post by pepesgrill » January 22, 2022, 5:04 pm

Kenr6583 wrote:
January 21, 2022, 8:36 pm
LOL. Why so upset Cholla? You do more insulting than anyone on here. Get over yourself.
kenr throw up some gang signs. or a pic
of that sweet low rider with the 22's :-k

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » January 22, 2022, 9:15 pm

pepesgrill wrote:
January 22, 2022, 5:04 pm
Kenr6583 wrote:
January 21, 2022, 8:36 pm
kenr throw up some gang signs. or a pic
of that sweet low rider with the 22's :-k
You’re entering the game a little late to try and play catch-up, wouldn’t you say?

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » January 23, 2022, 4:40 am

Choose life? Get more Americans including pregnant women vaccinated against Covid.
Lock 'em up - Eastman, Giuliani, Senator Graham, Meadows and Trump

pepesgrill
udonmap.com

Post by pepesgrill » January 23, 2022, 8:06 am

what's scoop in NZ? aren't you going into near
total lockdown? stuck on rock in ocean w/covid

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » January 23, 2022, 8:37 am

Your second question - no. With 90% plus double vaccinated the easy time has passed and it's time to take it on the chin.

In democracies outside the US abortion is by and large a public policy question that is addressed by elected representatives. It isn't a matter for elderly, predominantly male, elitist judges. It seems weird to me to frame abortion in that context.
Lock 'em up - Eastman, Giuliani, Senator Graham, Meadows and Trump

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » January 23, 2022, 9:52 am

The problem with this argument is this is about restricting women and their rights to seek an Abortion for whatever reason.
IF the LAW regarding Abortion was written correctly , un-emotionally and with respect to the gender that carries the foetus, then all sides even those self-righteous loud mouthed believers of the right to live would be able to respect that this would benefit all women.
Sadly emotion, race, and downright lies and POLITICS has entered the scenario and NO-ONE will do anything to wind back the clock and rhetoric and come up with a law acceptable to all.
Another sad day for Americans just like loss of voting rights, millions of people dis-enfranchised because of some PARTISAN morons who think for themselves NEVER for the people.

pepesgrill
udonmap.com

Post by pepesgrill » January 23, 2022, 3:34 pm

and so . ... . the current abortion law in england
is . ... . abortion act 1967 which allows act up
to 24 weeks & beyond for special circumstance :-s

yes , that's a 6 month old developed fetus . and
your country your laws. no calling folks medieval

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » January 23, 2022, 4:58 pm

pepesgrill wrote:
January 23, 2022, 3:34 pm
and so . ... . the current abortion law in england
is . ... . abortion act 1967 which allows act up
to 24 weeks & beyond for special circumstance :-s

yes , that's a 6 month old developed fetus . and
your country your laws. no calling folks medieval
Oh here we go again this is about the changing of the AMERICAN Abortion laws, no-one except you talk about any other country. Please wake up at the back and stop being a complete A*** !!!

pepesgrill
udonmap.com

Post by pepesgrill » January 23, 2022, 6:19 pm

No , actually you're wrong . the OP was a very
general, rhetorical - like question . carefully worded without nationality or race or religion .

why would looking at laws of other countries
be foolish ? seems like basic due diligence ?
you insist on bringing bigotry into discussion

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » January 23, 2022, 7:30 pm

So do you have a view of your own on the subject of this thread ie abortion, Cali?

Or are you happy to just have a view on other people's views?

papafarang
udonmap.com

Post by papafarang » January 23, 2022, 7:43 pm

I don't know about this question. i'm not this way or another way about it as i'm not a women so i'll never have to make a decision about it. But i will say to anyone thinks time has anything to do with the issue is using a lame excuse. Does anyone remember anything before you were born ?
Hansa village clubhouse . Tel 0981657001 https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » January 23, 2022, 9:41 pm

papafarang wrote:
January 23, 2022, 7:43 pm
I don't know about this question. i'm not this way or another way about it as i'm not a women so i'll never have to make a decision about it. But i will say to anyone thinks time has anything to do with the issue is using a lame excuse. Does anyone remember anything before you were born ?
I vaguely remember my dad getting into bed after coming home from night shift.

Well, mum told me it was dad.

It was very dark. But warm.
'Don't waste your words on people who deserve your silence'
~Reinhold Messner~

'You don't have to be afraid of everything you don't understand'
~Louise Perica~

Return to “General Debates & Discussions”