Abortion

General off-topic debates and discussions forum.
pepesgrill
udonmap.com

Re: Abortion

Post by pepesgrill » January 23, 2022, 9:55 pm

jackspratt wrote:
January 23, 2022, 7:30 pm
So do you have a view of your own on the subject of this thread ie abortion, Cali?

Or are you happy to just have a view on other people's views?
don't have a problem with english laws. it's

their sovereign right. i can respect that

papafarang
udonmap.com

Post by papafarang » January 23, 2022, 10:24 pm

tamada wrote:
January 23, 2022, 9:41 pm
papafarang wrote:
January 23, 2022, 7:43 pm
I don't know about this question. i'm not this way or another way about it as i'm not a women so i'll never have to make a decision about it. But i will say to anyone thinks time has anything to do with the issue is using a lame excuse. Does anyone remember anything before you were born ?
I vaguely remember my dad getting into bed after coming home from night shift.

Well, mum told me it was dad.

It was very dark. But warm.
you had an uncle john too .
Hansa village clubhouse . Tel 0981657001 https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en

Declan MacPherson
udonmap.com

Post by Declan MacPherson » January 24, 2022, 7:21 am

pepesgrill wrote:
January 23, 2022, 9:55 pm

don't have a problem with english laws. it's

their sovereign right. i can respect that
Yes, up to them. What a great outlook. People have the freedom to create their own laws and societies.

It is that unfree, nanny state (British, Australian, New Zealand, Euro) philosophy that causes them all to feel obligated to criticize anything that does not fall in line with their own head down and shuffle-along way of life. Since they are no longer free, they need others to be just as miserable, oppressed and subjugated. It's what globalists do. Liberty is antithetical to their way of life in the 21st Century.
"Put on the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil." - Ephesians 6:11

rick
udonmap.com

Post by rick » January 24, 2022, 11:50 am

It is that unfree, nanny state (British, Australian, New Zealand, Euro) philosophy that causes them all to feel obligated to criticize anything that does not fall in line with their own head down and shuffle-along way of life. Since they are no longer free, they need others to be just as miserable, oppressed and subjugated. It's what globalists do. Liberty is antithetical to their way of life in the 21st Century.
Unfree? In the UK and most of Europe you are free to choose an abortion, or not. Unlike many USA states would like. As for other freedoms, usually state will look after you when in bad health or unemployed, and a lot less likely to be shot (British Astrophysicist killed by stray bullet in Georgia recently, by bullet that went through a wall and hit him in the head).

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » January 24, 2022, 1:09 pm

^ And free to hold open and fair elections, where the clearly beaten party/candidate will concede defeat, and not mount endless court cases, and public appeals to their mindless cult followers to fracture democracy.

I'll take that any day. 👍

pepesgrill
udonmap.com

Post by pepesgrill » January 24, 2022, 2:58 pm

give us your opinion on the topic jack

which is abortion. you're all over the map here :freak:

fair suck off sauce bottle J ?

Declan MacPherson
udonmap.com

Post by Declan MacPherson » January 25, 2022, 5:25 am

pepesgrill wrote:
January 24, 2022, 2:58 pm
give us your opinion on the topic jack

which is abortion. you're all over the map here :freak:

fair suck off sauce bottle J ?
I see what you did there. Image

[Redacted by Mods]
"Put on the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil." - Ephesians 6:11

Declan MacPherson
udonmap.com

Post by Declan MacPherson » January 25, 2022, 8:40 pm

stattointhailand wrote:
January 25, 2022, 1:14 pm
By the time WWII ended in 1945, the Holocaust claimed the lives of more than 6 million Jews across German-occupied Europe. In addition to Jews, Nazi Germany also engaged in the systematic killing of 11 million others, including POWs and those from different ethnic, social, political, or religious backgrounds.

In 2005, the United Nations General Assembly voted to designate January 27 as International Holocaust Remembrance Day. The date coincides with the liberation of Auschwitz concentration camp, which occurred on January 27, 1945.
LIFE only matters to some people some of the time. Concern over the 6 million Holocaust deaths (and rightly so), but . . . the murder of babies in the womb, in just 2021, nearly topped 43 million. That is a number in one year that is almost 7 times (700%) larger than the Holocaust. Big yawn.

[Redacted by Mods]

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » January 26, 2022, 12:58 am

Many people and many legal systems don't consider abortion murder or in most circumstances a foetus a baby. You saying otherwise doesn't change that.
Lock 'em up - Eastman, Giuliani, Senator Graham, Meadows and Trump

papafarang
udonmap.com

Post by papafarang » January 26, 2022, 2:36 am

Totaling all the deaths in the world from causes other than abortion reveals a figure of 58.7 million.
that's odd because my research shows 121 million people died last year. if it was just 58.7 million and 3.5 million died of covid. well just do the math's on that one.
i guess lone star does not own a calculator or simply does not answer questions where he makes a fool of himself. lets remember the 0.99% death rate he told us, but now he's saying more like 6%. people have read, once you repeat some BS, don't expect anyone to bother reading your posts. even 5 seconds of reading left me feeling why am i even bothering
Last edited by papafarang on January 26, 2022, 9:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hansa village clubhouse . Tel 0981657001 https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en

Declan MacPherson
udonmap.com

Post by Declan MacPherson » January 26, 2022, 6:06 pm

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021 ... on-killed/
Abortion Leading Global Cause of Death in 2021 with 43 Million Killed
Abortion was the leading cause of death globally in 2021, with nearly 43 million unborn babies killed in the womb, according to data provided by Worldometer.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/krist ... th-dakota/
Kristi Noem introduces pair of pro-life bills that could ban nearly all abortions in South Dakota

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Post by Doodoo » January 26, 2022, 6:41 pm

LONE STAR/DEC
you had best get together and start to read what you are reporting

This was first reported on January 3 and now you are repeating it on January 26

So is the Old Timers disease starting to set in????

Best to find a new subject to whine about

Declan MacPherson
udonmap.com

Post by Declan MacPherson » January 26, 2022, 9:28 pm

[Redacted by Mods]
Please inform me as to what protocol was violated so that I am able to prevent this from happening in the future. As far as I can recall, I posted links to the South Dakota legislation and worldwide abortion numbers with a quotation from both.

A post was also deleted from another thread that included court actions against mandates in the New York and OSHA cancelling their unconstitutional mandate after the Supreme Court ruling.

Thank you.

papafarang
udonmap.com

Post by papafarang » January 26, 2022, 9:37 pm

Declan MacPherson wrote:
January 26, 2022, 9:28 pm

[Redacted by Mods]
Please inform me as to what protocol was violated so that I am able to prevent this from happening in the future. As far as I can recall, I posted links to the South Dakota legislation and worldwide abortion numbers with a quotation from both.

A post was also deleted from another thread that included court actions against mandates in the New York and OSHA cancelling their unconstitutional mandate after the Supreme Court ruling.

Thank you.
it's called lies, you can't say it wasn't me. if you repeat a lie your part of the lie. it's good to see UM getting a grip on this

papafarang
udonmap.com

Post by papafarang » January 26, 2022, 9:55 pm

Again 58.7 million died last year, and 3.5 million of them died of covid.no reply ? come on get your calculator out

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » January 27, 2022, 4:35 am

Again statistics statistics, all well and good but we forget all the un-REPORTED abortions or similar actions carried out worldwide .
EG : Doctors injection to thwart in-protected sex pregnancy where the lady reports one missed menustration ( common here in Thailand )
Back-street abortions ( which may become more prevalent in some AMERICAN STATES following ANTI-ABORTION lAWS BEING ENACTED)
Other abortions which occur due to a planned action by the women to abort .

None of these are reported or even recorded anywhere, so I assume the so called Abortions stats are wildly incorrect.

Here in Thailand it seems avenues to thwart an unplanned pregnancy for any reason are almost sanctioned by the Government or at least the medical profession as I have never heard of anyone complaining about NOT being able to abort or terminate a pregnancy.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » January 27, 2022, 10:30 am

Khun Paul wrote:
January 27, 2022, 4:35 am
Here in Thailand it seems avenues to thwart an unplanned pregnancy for any reason are almost sanctioned by the Government or at least the medical profession as I have never heard of anyone complaining about NOT being able to abort or terminate a pregnancy.
In Thailand, judgement on the immorality of abortion or otherwise appears to be reserved for the conscience of the one seeking the abortion and the one carrying it out. If the troubled conscience is salved by making merit, so be it but it does seem more palatable than ramming ideaolgy down people's throats. Why it's so politicised in the US is anyone's guess. Maybe, unlike guns, there's no apparent Constitutional opinion on it from the founding fathers that can be misread, misunderstood or otherwise manipulated?
'Don't waste your words on people who deserve your silence'
~Reinhold Messner~

'You don't have to be afraid of everything you don't understand'
~Louise Perica~

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » January 27, 2022, 6:02 pm

They made it political because they could and bowing to the people that agreed with them that an Election was won ( it was not ) . So again politicians without any backbone /

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » January 27, 2022, 7:04 pm

Khun Paul wrote:
January 27, 2022, 6:02 pm
They made it political because they could and bowing to the people that agreed with them that an Election was won ( it was not ) . So again politicians without any backbone /
You're talking about Trump? The great American abortion debate predates his rodeo, no?
'Don't waste your words on people who deserve your silence'
~Reinhold Messner~

'You don't have to be afraid of everything you don't understand'
~Louise Perica~

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » January 28, 2022, 12:11 pm

I am not actually talking about any President but American Politicians generally, those that back them with Millions of Dollars, they run the country in reality.

Return to “General Debates & Discussions”