Abortion

General off-topic debates and discussions forum.
Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Re: Abortion

Post by Khun Paul » December 19, 2021, 7:07 am

It is quite amusing to say the least that a load of mainly WHITE guys most over the are of 50+ are discussing the rights and wrongs of any ABORTION including the rights and the subsequent laws affecting these same RIGHTS of members of the other sex ie : FEMALES. Typical misogynist claptrap and also shows a complete disdain for at least 50% of the population of the world. By which I mean that for this to become an issue the MALE has done something or do the Rednecks, Arrogant Moronic Males not understand that part. or do they all assume the Immaculate conception theory is not only attributed to the birth of Jesus but also any woman who is also pregnant mostly while unmarried.

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » December 19, 2021, 7:41 am

Khun Paul wrote:
December 19, 2021, 7:07 am
It is quite amusing to say the least that a load of mainly WHITE guys most over the are of 50+ are discussing the rights and wrongs of any ABORTION including the rights and the subsequent laws affecting these same RIGHTS of members of the other sex ie : FEMALES. Typical misogynist claptrap and also shows a complete disdain for at least 50% of the population of the world. By which I mean that for this to become an issue the MALE has done something or do the Rednecks, Arrogant Moronic Males not understand that part. or do they all assume the Immaculate conception theory is not only attributed to the birth of Jesus but also any woman who is also pregnant mostly while unmarried.
More claptrap added to the claptrap ........ I shall not even attempt to begin to disect this post into manageable portions of bile ... gonna leave that to Mr Sprat ..over to you Jack :shock: :lol: ... as my old gran used to say sometimes its just better not to anything at all and move along.

KP .. It takes two to tango !!!

DM
Last edited by Drunk Monkey on December 19, 2021, 7:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

noosard
udonmap.com

Post by noosard » December 19, 2021, 7:47 am

th.jpg
th.jpg (5.79 KiB) Viewed 1788 times

Declan MacPherson
udonmap.com

Post by Declan MacPherson » December 19, 2021, 9:55 am

Khun Paul wrote:
Evil things are still evil regardless of anyone's gender, culture or race; and good things are still good regardless of anyone's gender, culture or race.

For the most part, the people fighting against the enslavement of black people in America (the abolitionist movement) were well-off white men and women. They said slavery was a moral sin. They did not live in the South, and they did not own plantations. They did not live the lives of the plantation owners, but they recognized evil and spoke out against it for the purpose of stopping it.

I have never been a homeless person, and my financial means have always prevented me from being so, but I speak out against crimes against the homeless because it is evil.

The nature of western civilization is that people can have a discussion about what is morally right and wrong without retreating into their identity; and KP is doing one of those great Leftist things called "identity politics" in order to silence the discussion. And of course, he ends his nonsense by attacking people's faith, which is something else the Left loves to do.

KP never saw anything that he liked except attacking others.
"Put on the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil." - Ephesians 6:11

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » December 19, 2021, 9:56 am

Are you quoting from somewhere Khun Paul? This is a logical and well-written argument and it is free of your usual spelling errors. There is no shame in using and identifying quotes.
You only pass through this life once, you don't come back for an encore.

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » December 19, 2021, 10:06 am

Laan Yaa Mo wrote:
December 19, 2021, 9:56 am
Are you quoting from somewhere Khun Paul? This is a logical and well-written argument and it is free of your usual spelling errors. There is no shame in using and identifying quotes.
That in itself is shocking ...since i discovered spell chekker i have not had any isshoes ..maybe KP has also twigged on.?? :D
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » December 19, 2021, 10:22 am

As usual you cotton on to these new fangled things real quick as one can see from another one of your precious posts.
You only pass through this life once, you don't come back for an encore.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » December 19, 2021, 10:54 am

Drunk Monkey wrote:
December 19, 2021, 7:41 am

More claptrap added to the claptrap ........ I shall not even attempt to begin to disect this post into manageable portions of bile ... gonna leave that to Mr Sprat ..over to you Jack .....
I made a conscious decision a while ago to desist.

Just reading them was destroying countless neurons, without laying waste to numerous others by trying to understand and respond.

Teacher Dan
udonmap.com

Post by Teacher Dan » December 20, 2021, 3:41 pm

Khun Paul wrote:
Where and by what authority do women or any people have the RIGHT to murder babies? Where does that right exist? Can you show it to me in writing ANYWHERE whether it's the UN Human Rights, UK Human Rights, or US Constitution where women have the RIGHT to murder babies? The left prattle on about that all the time, but I have yet to see that RIGHT in writing anywhere. Then of course there's the whole issue that by your claim ONLY a female has the right to say anything about the murder of babies? I mean even ignoring all the gender insanity that has taken over the left, are you saying men have no right to discuss the murder of babies or anyone's right thereof? And I have no idea why you feel the need to talk about rednecks--you seem to do that a lot yet I don't think you even know any rednecks and likely a pompous a$$ like you never has because you seem to think you are somehow superior to them--odd that you then speak of arrogant moronic males, were you speaking of yourself?
“In an age of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act. You reap what you sow--if you treat me with respect, I respond in kind; but if you insult or disrespect me, I treat you with the contempt your deserve."

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » December 20, 2021, 4:22 pm

Teacher Dan wrote:
December 20, 2021, 3:41 pm
Khun Paul wrote:
Where and by what authority do women or any people have the RIGHT to murder babies? Where does that right exist? Can you show it to me in writing ANYWHERE whether it's the UN Human Rights, UK Human Rights, or US Constitution where women have the RIGHT to murder babies? The left prattle on about that all the time, but I have yet to see that RIGHT in writing anywhere. Then of course there's the whole issue that by your claim ONLY a female has the right to say anything about the murder of babies? I mean even ignoring all the gender insanity that has taken over the left, are you saying men have no right to discuss the murder of babies or anyone's right thereof? And I have no idea why you feel the need to talk about rednecks--you seem to do that a lot yet I don't think you even know any rednecks and likely a pompous a$$ like you never has because you seem to think you are somehow superior to them--odd that you then speak of arrogant moronic males, were you speaking of yourself?
Oh for gods sake get a life you uppity child. I have never said it is right to murder babies nor is it right children shoot children but they do don't they , what I said if you can understand the Queens English which is doubtful, is that it is quite amusing to read the garbage trotted out by people like yopu about Abortion which apparantly denies the right of a woman to amke a decision as that decision is taken away from her. But of course your superior education Master of Education is it not allows to trot out absolute rubbish toeing the party line of many Americans who think by shouting long and hard enough people will believe you. AKA No 45, another waste of bloody space. T Dan , take note no-one with any intelligence listens to your rants about this or for that matter Covid either.

Teacher Dan
udonmap.com

Post by Teacher Dan » December 20, 2021, 4:31 pm

Khun Paul wrote:
December 20, 2021, 4:22 pm
Teacher Dan wrote:
December 20, 2021, 3:41 pm
Khun Paul wrote:
Oh for gods sake get a life you uppity child. I have never said it is right to murder babies nor is it right children shoot children but they do don't they , what I said if you can understand the Queens English which is doubtful, is that it is quite amusing to read the garbage trotted out by people like yopu about Abortion which apparantly denies the right of a woman to amke a decision as that decision is taken away from her. But of course your superior education Master of Education is it not allows to trot out absolute rubbish toeing the party line of many Americans who think by shouting long and hard enough people will believe you. AKA No 45, another waste of bloody space. T Dan , take note no-one with any intelligence listens to your rants about this or for that matter Covid either.
So you are not talking about murdering babies, BUT you're talking about taking away this mythical right again of women to choose to murder babies? Is that doublespeak or Orwellian Newspeak? As for people listening to me, intelligent people will, which clearly leaves you out, but I don't really care who listens to me like I don't care about your opinion of anything, least of all me--I know what kind of fraud you are and you have been weighed, you have been measured, and you have been found wanting.
“In an age of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act. You reap what you sow--if you treat me with respect, I respond in kind; but if you insult or disrespect me, I treat you with the contempt your deserve."

Declan MacPherson
udonmap.com

Post by Declan MacPherson » December 20, 2021, 4:55 pm

Teacher Dan wrote:
December 20, 2021, 4:31 pm
So you are not talking about murdering babies, BUT you're talking about taking away this mythical right again of women to choose to murder babies? Is that doublespeak or Orwellian Newspeak?
Yes, the Left make up things as they go along.

Roe was a horrible decision by the courts in that there is no right to "privacy" anywhere in the U.S. Constitution. It was all made up. However, the unborn child DOES have rights; and those in favor of abortion ignore those rights.

Some argue that men do not have anything at stake in the abortion issue and that they have no right to reject the immorality of it because they are not a woman. Those same who argue against men having an opinion on abortion always forget that they are BORN and in no position to argue in favor of the murder of the unborn.

Quite the disconnect, but that is common with the Left.
"Put on the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil." - Ephesians 6:11

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » December 21, 2021, 1:20 am

Is abortion a left - right issue?

Left - right in the US seems very odd. The right too often seem to be propped up by welfare and unable to adapt to the modern world. They seem similar to the traditional left in other countries.
Lock 'em up - Eastman, Giuliani, Senator Graham, Meadows and Trump

Declan MacPherson
udonmap.com

Post by Declan MacPherson » December 24, 2021, 11:27 am

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/madelinel ... l-n2600997
Ohio Gov. Mike DeWine Signs ‘Born Alive’ Abortion Bill
Ohio Gov. Mike DeWine, a Republican, signed a bill Wednesday that imposes criminal penalties on doctors who do not administer medical care to a baby that is born alive after a failed abortion attempt.

According to the Associated Press, the bill could prompt the closure of two southwest Ohio abortion clinics. DeWine signed the bill on the same day he received it from the Republican-majority state legislature.

The bill also requires physicians to report cases of babies born alive after botched abortion procedures. And, the bill prohibits health centers that provide abortions from working with physicians who teach at state-funded hospitals and medical schools. The latter is the component of the bill that threatens two abortion clinics in the state – one in Dayton and one in Cincinnati.

Declan MacPherson
udonmap.com

Post by Declan MacPherson » January 3, 2022, 7:22 am

https://thepalmierireport.com/abortion- ... performed/
Abortion Was The Leading Cause Of Death Globally In 2021–Nearly 43M Abortions Performed

Some of the same fear mongers with their hair on fire over a virus with a 98-99% survival rate do not much care about over 43 million lives lost in one year. Covid deaths only 8.1% of that number of abortion deaths.
Abortion was the leading cause of death globally in 2021, with nearly 43 million unborn babies killed in the womb, according to data provided by Worldometer.

As of noon on December 31, 2021, there were 42.6 million abortions performed in the course of the year, Worldometer revealed, while 8.2 million people died from cancer, 5 million from smoking, 1.7 million of HIV/AIDS, 1.3 million from traffic fatalities, and 1 million from suicide.

Totaling all the deaths in the world from causes other than abortion reveals a figure of 58.7 million, meaning that abortions accounted for just over 42 percent of all human deaths in 2021.

By comparison, worldwide deaths from coronavirus in 2021 totaled around 3.5 million, according to the World Health Organization (WHO).

Abortion was also the leading cause of death in 2020.

Black Genocide? Is NAACP Interested in Black Lives or Liberal Agenda?

Jason Whitlock and Shemeka Michelle are fearless. They have left the Democrat Communist Plantation.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/0 ... -24-weeks/
Family Life Protection Act Goes Into Effect in NH, Abortions Now Banned After 24 Weeks
The ban provides an exception only in cases where an abortion is necessary for the life and health of the mother.

An ultrasound will also be required before any abortion is performed in the state.

noosard
udonmap.com

Post by noosard » January 3, 2022, 8:27 am

https://thepalmierireport.com/abortion- ... performed/
Slightly inaccurate figures
WHO puts it about 73 million
https://www.who.int/news-room/fact-shee ... l/abortion

But this is not in the death figures which is approx 69 million for 2021
https://deadorkicking.com/death-statist ... wide/2021/

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » January 3, 2022, 9:54 am

All these facts show that DESPITE numerous ways to avoid a pregnancy : ie ... Implant, The Pill, the 24 hour pill, A negating Injection by a doctor , even a condom or just saying no ( . None of these measures seem to be emplyed by those women , not that I am advocating this is a womans responsibility, but men are also aware and should also facilitate , assist or help the females in this equation to provide the necessary rather than just walk away completely ignorant of their responsibilities also .
Understand in many parts of the world such preventative measures are either refused or just not available due in part to Cultural and religious reasons , but the death toll is staggering to say the least .
Especially when none of the above measures are prohibitively expensive .

Declan MacPherson
udonmap.com

Post by Declan MacPherson » January 4, 2022, 4:24 am

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/madelinel ... t-n2601314
Idaho Could Be The Next State to Outlaw Abortion: Report
“Any ruling that returns abortion decisions to states could trigger laws in several states, including Idaho, that would essentially outlaw the procedures,” the Statesman reported. “One Idaho law already on the books makes abortion a felony if Roe v. Wade is overturned.”

Last year, the Statesman reported, Idaho lawmakers passed a bill similar to Texas’ law, S.B. 8, that bans abortions after fetal heartbeat detection. However, Idaho’s law goes into effect only if an appellate court upholds a similar heartbeat law. The law makes exceptions for rape, incest, and life of the mother.
The Liberty of a Federal Republic gives people a choice of how they want to live.

Declan MacPherson
udonmap.com

Post by Declan MacPherson » January 6, 2022, 10:59 am

https://conservativebrief.com/legal-57400/
Legal Expert Predicts Supreme Court ‘Is Likely To Overrule Roe v. Wade’

No telling what the unpredictable and activist Roberts Court will do.

But two things are true. "Abortion" is not mentioned anywhere in the Constitution, and there is no "right to privacy" anywhere in the document.
“First, the Constitution is silent on the subject of abortion. The word does not appear anywhere in the document. The constitutional right to an abortion is a judicial creation. In Roe, the majority declared that such a right is protected by the right to privacy. These words also do not appear anywhere in the Constitution,” Morton wrote.

He added:
The “right to privacy” was first articulated by the Court in the 1965 case of Griswold v. Connecticut. Where does this right come from? According to the seven-judge majority, it is implied by the “penumbras” and “emanations” of other explicitly protected rights, such as the right against “unreasonable searches and seizures.” This is a plausible argument, but hardly conclusive. Which explains why two justices dissented, arguing that this was simply too weak a legal basis to support the judicial creation of a new constitutional right.

Eight years later, the two dissenters in Roe refused to strike down the Texas abortion law for the same reasons. They described the majority’s rulings as “an exercise in raw judicial power,” arguing that there is “nothing in the language or history of the Constitution to support the Court’s judgment. The Court simply fashions and announces a new constitutional right for pregnant women and, with scarcely any reason or authority for its action.”
What does a made up "right to privacy" have to do with killing a baby in the womb? How about killing another human being in a private residence?

Another states' rights issue.
“The Constitution is neither pro-life nor pro-choice … and leaves the issue to the people to resolve in the democratic process,” Kavanaugh said.

Declan MacPherson
udonmap.com

Post by Declan MacPherson » January 18, 2022, 1:13 pm

https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/b ... -in-texas/
Babykillers lose again in Texas…
NEW ORLEANS (AP) — A federal appeals court on Monday steered a decision about Texas abortion law to the state’s Republican-majority Supreme Court, dealing opponents another defeat and raising their concerns that the restrictions on babykilling will remain intact for the foreseeable future.

The Texas law that bans babykilling once cardiac activity is detected — usually around six weeks — has been in effect since September. In December, the U.S. Supreme Court kept the law in place and allowed only a narrow challenge against the restrictions to proceed.

Abortion providers wanted their lawsuit sent back to a federal court in Austin that so far has been the only one to block the restrictions — albeit for only a few days.

Instead, the 5th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals in a 2-1 decision routed the case next to the Texas Supreme Court, which is entirely controlled by nine Republican justices.

Return to “General Debates & Discussions”