Abortion

General off-topic debates and discussions forum.
Teacher Dan
udonmap.com

Re: Abortion

Post by Teacher Dan » December 8, 2021, 12:21 am

I don't take meds but I meant hate--you jumped on hate.

“In an age of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act. You reap what you sow--if you treat me with respect, I respond in kind; but if you insult or disrespect me, I treat you with the contempt your deserve."

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » December 8, 2021, 12:22 am

Teacher Dan wrote:
December 8, 2021, 12:08 am
Kenr6583 wrote:
December 7, 2021, 11:53 pm
Teacher Dan wrote:
December 7, 2021, 11:48 pm
Kenr6583 wrote:
December 7, 2021, 8:48 pm
A quote from Trump via one of his aides twitter account, “Anybody that doesn’t think there wasn’t massive election fraud in the 2020 presidential election is either very stupid, or very corrupt!”.

You see, Trump finally conceded, and admitted there was no fraud, or theft, in the last election. So you conspiracy theorist can stop spreading that lie.
Oh it's not a lie....and conspiracy theory is the leftist phrase for critical thinking, which they lack.
Your fearless leader finally admitted there was no election fraud, his words. Critical thinking? LOL. What other proof do you need?
For starters, he's not my fearless leader. Secondly, since his party betrayed him and not only allowed it but refused to fight for him, he kind of has to say there wasn't any fraud in order to run in 2024. Lastly, I don't care what anyone says as we know there was fraud and the corrupt establishment helped facilitate it while the corrupt courts refused to do their job. The evidence has already been found in AZ and GA--GA was seen on video even long ago--but our corrupt system allowed it. I don't need anyone's vindication to prove what I know to be true as I'm not a leftist who needs someone's support in order to stand up for my beliefs.
There was nothing found in Georgia or Arizona. When you mention betrayal, it sounds like you are talking about a cult, which follows someone without question. And you said something about critical thinking?

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » December 8, 2021, 12:23 am

Teacher Dan wrote:
December 8, 2021, 12:21 am
I don't take meds but I meant hate--you jumped on hate.
Hmmm

jai yen yen
udonmap.com

Post by jai yen yen » December 8, 2021, 12:51 am

I watched a show awhile back about a wonderful young woman talking about her life. She seemed like a genuinely nice lady and was very well spoken. She had been aborted as a baby but was still alive and fortunately someone did the right thing and cared for her. A wonderful human being that is happy and enjoying her life that could have ended up in a garbage can. It was heartbreaking to hear her story, especially being that she had no ill feelings towards the people who attempted to murder her as a helpless baby and was so grateful to be alive. If there is a Hell I know there will be a special place for people who have done things like this.

Teacher Dan
udonmap.com

Post by Teacher Dan » December 8, 2021, 1:23 am

jai yen yen wrote:
December 8, 2021, 12:51 am
I watched a show awhile back about a wonderful young woman talking about her life. She seemed like a genuinely nice lady and was very well spoken. She had been aborted as a baby but was still alive and fortunately someone did the right thing and cared for her. A wonderful human being that is happy and enjoying her life that could have ended up in a garbage can. It was heartbreaking to hear her story, especially being that she had no ill feelings towards the people who attempted to murder her as a helpless baby and was so grateful to be alive. If there is a Hell I know there will be a special place for people who have done things like this.
Was it Gianna Jessen? If so, you are right--she was absolutely amazing. She's spoken before Congress and around the globe. Suffers from I think down syndrome because of the attempt to murder her as a baby and is scarred all over her body from the chemicals used in her attempted murder.
“In an age of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act. You reap what you sow--if you treat me with respect, I respond in kind; but if you insult or disrespect me, I treat you with the contempt your deserve."

Teacher Dan
udonmap.com

Post by Teacher Dan » December 8, 2021, 1:24 am

Kenr6583 wrote:
December 8, 2021, 12:22 am
Teacher Dan wrote:
Kenr6583 wrote:
Teacher Dan wrote:
Kenr6583 wrote:
A quote from Trump via one of his aides twitter account, “Anybody that doesn’t think there wasn’t massive election fraud in the 2020 presidential election is either very stupid, or very corrupt!”.

You see, Trump finally conceded, and admitted there was no fraud, or theft, in the last election. So you conspiracy theorist can stop spreading that lie.
Oh it's not a lie....and conspiracy theory is the leftist phrase for critical thinking, which they lack.
Your fearless leader finally admitted there was no election fraud, his words. Critical thinking? LOL. What other proof do you need?
For starters, he's not my fearless leader. Secondly, since his party betrayed him and not only allowed it but refused to fight for him, he kind of has to say there wasn't any fraud in order to run in 2024. Lastly, I don't care what anyone says as we know there was fraud and the corrupt establishment helped facilitate it while the corrupt courts refused to do their job. The evidence has already been found in AZ and GA--GA was seen on video even long ago--but our corrupt system allowed it. I don't need anyone's vindication to prove what I know to be true as I'm not a leftist who needs someone's support in order to stand up for my beliefs.
There was nothing found in Georgia or Arizona. When you mention betrayal, it sounds like you are talking about a cult, which follows someone without question. And you said something about critical thinking?
You leftists should know all about cults--I mean part of a cult is steady propaganda to keep you in line and you get it 24/7 from the leftist MSM.....

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » December 8, 2021, 1:44 am

Teacher Dan wrote:
December 8, 2021, 1:24 am
Kenr6583 wrote:
December 8, 2021, 12:22 am
Teacher Dan wrote:
Kenr6583 wrote:
Teacher Dan wrote:
Kenr6583 wrote:

You leftists should know all about cults--I mean part of a cult is steady propaganda to keep you in line and you get it 24/7 from the leftist MSM.....
Getting a little weak there Teacher.

Teacher Dan
udonmap.com

Post by Teacher Dan » December 8, 2021, 2:13 am

Not really...it's a proven fact that a cult has to be indoctrinated and brainwashed constantly to keep them in line and the ONLY ones who get that are leftists from the MSM....pretty strong and factual in fact.

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » December 8, 2021, 3:07 am

Teacher Dan wrote:
December 8, 2021, 2:13 am
Not really...it's a proven fact that a cult has to be indoctrinated and brainwashed constantly to keep them in line and the ONLY ones who get that are leftists from the MSM....pretty strong and factual in fact.
Who’s fact’s? Yours? Sounds like you’ve been indoctrinated and brainwashed pretty good yourself. Stick to your tunnel vision to keep you in that straight line, wouldn’t want you to stray.

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » December 8, 2021, 7:23 am

Getting back on the OP title, Abortion ,
This was initially about Abortion , until a person who apparently left because of myself, stated spouting again about GUNS, which I can say is total c***, as a Machine Gun by definition, is any gun ( with exceptions mainly Pistols )which can fire bullets automatically and most guns are able to do this by altering the select button or lever even the old SLR the British Army had, so no Machine Guns are allowed to be owned by civilians in the USA is as usual from him a Crock of Poo. And before any comments, yers I did own a gun, used them even killed with one legally in the Army, so I do KNOW what I am talking about .

Now back on Abortion.
The land of the Brave and Home of the Free, it may call itself but are women totally FREE when legislation is interfering in their inalienable rights currently allowed under Ross and Wade ( I believe.) No their freedom is being trampled on by a few alienating the many.
Land of the Free....that has to now be a joke right ??

jai yen yen
udonmap.com

Post by jai yen yen » December 8, 2021, 7:43 am

Khun Paul wrote:
December 8, 2021, 7:23 am
Getting back on the OP title, Abortion ,
This was initially about Abortion , until a person who apparently left because of myself, stated spouting again about GUNS, which I can say is total c***, as a Machine Gun by definition, is any gun ( with exceptions mainly Pistols )which can fire bullets automatically and most guns are able to do this by altering the select button or lever even the old SLR the British Army had, so no Machine Guns are allowed to be owned by civilians in the USA is as usual from him a Crock of Poo. And before any comments, yers I did own a gun, used them even killed with one legally in the Army, so I do KNOW what I am talking about .

Now back on Abortion.
The land of the Brave and Home of the Free, it may call itself but are women totally FREE when legislation is interfering in their inalienable rights currently allowed under Ross and Wade ( I believe.) No their freedom is being trampled on by a few alienating the many.
Land of the Free....that has to now be a joke right ??
Not all laws are just and the right to murder an unborn child is one of them.

jai yen yen
udonmap.com

Post by jai yen yen » December 8, 2021, 7:44 am

Teacher Dan wrote:
December 8, 2021, 1:23 am
jai yen yen wrote:
Was it Gianna Jessen? If so, you are right--she was absolutely amazing. She's spoken before Congress and around the globe. Suffers from I think down syndrome because of the attempt to murder her as a baby and is scarred all over her body from the chemicals used in her attempted murder.
Sounds like the same lady, it still brings tears to my eyes when I think about that woman.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » December 8, 2021, 8:54 am

Teacher Dan wrote:
December 7, 2021, 11:40 pm
tamada wrote:
December 7, 2021, 10:47 pm
Teacher Dan wrote:
December 7, 2021, 6:59 pm
tamada wrote:
December 7, 2021, 6:37 pm
Just because the mighty, righty whities and their beluvved NRA have helped to blur the lines with the semantics of "semi-automatic" and "assault weapons" and "bump stocks" and other excuses to shoot 'em up but NOT call them what the more civilised world KNOWS is a bloody machine gun doesn't mean it's not one.

Keep shootin' pardner. One foot left.
Spoken like the typical leftist lunatic who has no idea about guns--I'm betting you've never owned a gun, never used a gun, and have no knowledge of guns apart from what you read in the lying leftist mainstream media.....remember as Mark Twain once said, it's better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt.
You have simply no clue about my political proclivities, absolutely none whatsoever.

Sounds like you have a serious gun fetish there Cap'n.

What's this "knowledge" of guns that you reckon I am missing in my life? You put bullets in them and keep them in the nightstand or under the pillow, "just in case", no?

Regards Twain, well.. you said it.
Actually your political proclivities are blatantly obvious so I do know by your comments and tactics. As for guns, you are clearly showing your ignorance and completely ignore common sense as Twain suggests--I guess you like to look foolish, well feel free. As for my knowledge of guns, I know enough...I was a certified sharpshooter for many years in the navy.
Judging an anonymous person's politics based on your rather blinkered opinions about said person's 'tactics' on an internet forum. Are you some sort of online therapist? A weekend psychoanalist (sic) maybe?

You still haven't quite gotten around to explaining how my life appears to be less fulfilled through not having a gun or two lying around. Note that I never challenged your alleged expertise in firearms so why did you feel the need to brag about yours? BTW, was it a big gun?

You don't have to explain anything actually. I'll manage without you thinking that you're renting too much space in my head.

PS: What's it like living in Lone Star's granny flat?
'Don't waste your words on people who deserve your silence'
~Reinhold Messner~

'You don't have to be afraid of everything you don't understand'
~Louise Perica~

Declan MacPherson
udonmap.com

Post by Declan MacPherson » December 8, 2021, 9:19 am

Teacher Dan wrote:
I see you have been introduced to the self-proclaimed "moderate conservative" on the forum. You will find over your time here that Ken (aka/Mr. Volstead) sides with the Leftists here on just about every topic posted and attacks his country and conservatism with the same vigor.

When I recently inquired about his "moderate conservative" views, his specific response to events he hung his conservative hat upon was the repeal of the Volstead Act from 1919 and a 1984 act requiring a minimum age for drinking alcohol at 21 years. I could have probably asked any conservative of any varying devoutness the same question and never gotten either one of those answers. He refused to discuss it any further and did not seek to get my approval. That was fine. He pretty much exposed more than just ankle with that response.

He has accused me of "hatred" and "lacking empathy", but when pressed for any specific instance, he refused to produce his evidence. You will rarely witness him posting any citation or link to support his view. Everything is unsubstantiated opinion with him, and opinions are fine. He is entitled to his opinion. He is weak, hollow noise.

After those stunning revelations in the past week, I ignore him even more than I did before.

By the way, did you happen to notice that Trump used a double negative to describe election fraud in 2020 and everyone on the Left (and Mr. Volstead) think he has conceded? I think it has been posted by someone in at least 3 or 4 threads now. Noise.

"Put on the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil." - Ephesians 6:11

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » December 8, 2021, 9:24 am

Look, it’s Declan, the self righteous hypocrite has arrived.

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » December 8, 2021, 11:34 am

I enjoy Kenr6583's posts. They're brief, informative and to the point.
Lock 'em up - Eastman, Giuliani, Senator Graham, Meadows and Trump

Teacher Dan
udonmap.com

Post by Teacher Dan » December 8, 2021, 12:57 pm

jai yen yen wrote:
December 8, 2021, 7:44 am
Teacher Dan wrote:
December 8, 2021, 1:23 am
jai yen yen wrote:
Sounds like the same lady, it still brings tears to my eyes when I think about that woman.
One of the Best Pro-life Speeches by Gianna Jessen Abortion Survivor

https://iskconnews.org/video/one-of-the ... ivor,1361/

Teacher Dan
udonmap.com

Post by Teacher Dan » December 8, 2021, 1:07 pm

Declan MacPherson wrote:
December 8, 2021, 9:19 am
Teacher Dan wrote:
I see you have been introduced to the self-proclaimed "moderate conservative" on the forum. You will find over your time here that Ken (aka/Mr. Volstead) sides with the Leftists here on just about every topic posted and attacks his country and conservatism with the same vigor.

After those stunning revelations in the past week, I ignore him even more than I did before.

By the way, did you happen to notice that Trump used a double negative to describe election fraud in 2020 and everyone on the Left (and Mr. Volstead) think he has conceded? I think it has been posted by someone in at least 3 or 4 threads now. Noise.

Yeah I've decided there are a few on here I will simply ignore from now on including the guy who thinks his politics are secret because he didn't come out and say them. Ken reminds me of a marine buddy who unfriended me recently on Fakebook who lives here, Joe, all because I don't agree about the vaccines and didn't applaud that clown Biden for giving Pfizer vaccines to Thailand--why would I applaud giving poison to another country? I ultimately got a vaccine because my sons need to do it for college and I didn't want them to accidentally kill me, but we researched for months and decided the Sino vaccines which use traditional vaccine technology with a dead virus were the safest so that's what we got.

I noticed that about Trump's statement and as I told Ken I think it's pretty clear that he HAD to say that or the GOP would oppose him in 2024 as they refuse to acknowledge the election theft because they are complicit in it. I've known for some time we don't have fair elections--the only reason 2016 was close was the fraud they used then, which is why they were shocked when Trump won. But it went further as I read long ago that JFK stole the election from Nixon and Nixon rather than fight it, accepted it on condition he'd win the next time--which he did but then we all know what happened next, they used the media to destroy him like they tried to do with Trump.

Teacher Dan
udonmap.com

Post by Teacher Dan » December 8, 2021, 1:09 pm

GT93 wrote:
December 8, 2021, 11:34 am
I enjoy Kenr6583's posts. They're brief, informative and to the point.
How is it informative to reach an incorrect point?

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » December 8, 2021, 1:42 pm

What a revelation to read your stuff, Dan.

You make Declan/Lone Star/etc appear like a full on moderate. :D

Return to “General Debates & Discussions”