Murder In Bangkok.

Thailand news, views and comments
Aardvark
udonmap.com

Murder In Bangkok.

Post by Aardvark » October 15, 2009, 5:05 am

What a Filthy little Coward piece of ---- this thing is :evil: http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/local/2 ... n-killings

beer monkey
udonmap.com

Re: Murder In Bangkok.

Post by beer monkey » October 15, 2009, 5:13 am

Can't understand why he would want to/did do that to the child..,.......Seems a strong Japanese link in there.

seymourbutts
udonmap.com

Post by seymourbutts » October 15, 2009, 9:29 am

This is not my country, so its a thai thing and as long as they are killing each other thats ok with me!! When they kill us farangs then its a different matter and worth investigating... (She had lots of cash) now i see the importance of the police investigation!!!! give me a break!!

laphanphon

Post by laphanphon » October 15, 2009, 9:42 am

been following this story, unbelievable, that's one sick pup, torture a kid, guessing to get mom to pay debt or something, and probably for someone else. as his reasoning is obvious BS, but not dumb enough to risk his own family if he tells the truth. killing 2/3 people to cover up a theft of funds, which if she did give to him, was voluntary, so don't believe that scenario, something missing somewhere, or this guy is just plain stupid.....that's a scary thought, for someone that can do that, he scared of what can happen to him and his..............some sick pups out there. :evil:

Aardvark
udonmap.com

Post by Aardvark » October 15, 2009, 10:03 am

Something BM wrote makes me think of Japanese Father and Child care payments :-k and Yakusa Tattoo's :shock:

laphanphon

Post by laphanphon » October 15, 2009, 10:54 am

yea, that is one way to get out of paying, and having a 'final' divorce. bit of a warning to the gals, be careful who you try to take to the cleaners. seems she likes getting married and divorced, though i know i am generizing, but if one of the 'horror' story woman of LOS, it seems to come back and cost her everything.

can't say the thought hasn't crossed my mind to eliminate any stress or trials and tribulations of my own, but that would involve a few people going to the next level, no thanks, couldn't pull that one off here, maybe in states, but not here. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » October 16, 2009, 8:09 pm

seymourbutts wrote:This is not my country, so its a thai thing and as long as they are killing each other thats ok with me!! When they kill us farangs then its a different matter and worth investigating... (She had lots of cash) now i see the importance of the police investigation!!!! give me a break!!
:confused:

Return to “Thailand News”