DuiDui
udonmap.com

Moore violence by Thais vs Tourist..

Post by DuiDui » April 28, 2016, 8:22 am

Zidane
udonmap.com

Post by Zidane » April 28, 2016, 8:49 am

That shocking incident took place in Hua Hin during Songkran.....
A farang who was in a bar nearby came to this elderly couples aid and this is his version of events....

"Last night the Songkran water festivities kicked off in big style around town..the largest concentration of revellers was around the Binta-block square of bars with thousands of Thais flocking in to enjoy to loud dance music, water, paste and the general feel-good atmosphere..BUT:-
By the end of the night (around 2.am) as the bar's customers were leaving, gangs of Thai youths were priming themselves to start punching Westerners..!
Small groups were scatterred at various places..all with the intention of attacking Tourists.
(At this point I may add that a friend & his Thai lady was walking thru' the streets back to their car..neither had been drinking..it was HER that ushered him along after she'd heard these youths planning to attack their next victims that were approaching).
The girls in the bar I was in all night waved goodbye to 2 elderly customers & their son, & my wife & I followed only seconds after them.
Within 20/30 meters of leaving the bar the Thais were punching the 65yr old lady in the face!! The elderly gentleman was down on the floor, & their son was beaten very badly..!!!
At this point I caught up to the scene and pushed one of the youths away from the woman...I got severly punched & kicked for my troubles, but felt the need to protect this frail lady.
The 3 of them are still hospitalised, & I will need cosmetic dental work done, but the message I'm trying to say here is

PLEASE BE ON YOUR GUARD IF VENTURING THRU' THE BAR AREA LATE THIS EVENING..THESE THUGS MAY
RETURN TONIGHT!

Not one person (other than myself) came to aid these old folk, & they ended up laid in the road bleeding..so if you're
still out in the wee hours tonight please be alert. These pockets of youths were intent on causing harm, & did blend in with all others beforehand.

(We are hoping one of the many cameras around the end of Binta will have picked up this incident..HH police are checking)"
Just when I thought our chance had passed,you go and save the best for last.

Barney
udonmap.com

Post by Barney » April 28, 2016, 9:23 am

OMG words cannot explain how bad I feel for this group of elderly people. I hope they have a recovery that allows them to get their life back together.
But my thoughts on what should be dealt out to these cowards are quite clear. This unfortunately is a world wide problem. Unprovoked attacks then laying in the boot after people are knocked senseless.
This youtube should be emailed direct to the general for comment.

the-monk
udonmap.com

Post by the-monk » April 28, 2016, 9:58 am

I hope that this video will be abundantly played in UK, EC, USA, Australia etc. to warn tourists that the so called Land of Smiles is just Smoke and Mirror.....

tataw
udonmap.com

Post by tataw » April 28, 2016, 10:23 am

Looks like the international media has already started to pick up on the incident.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/travel/news/a ... d=11630197

Not good PR for LOS. Lets hope the police capture the culprits soon and they are dealt with.

the-monk
udonmap.com

Post by the-monk » April 28, 2016, 10:38 am

tataw wrote:Looks like the international media has already started to pick up on the incident.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/travel/news/a ... d=11630197

Not good PR for LOS. Lets hope the police capture the culprits soon and they are dealt with.
Come on.. wake up ... This is Thailand as usual nothing will happen.... or maybe they can pin this on a group of .....
Thai cannot do things like this

fatbob
udonmap.com

Post by fatbob » April 28, 2016, 10:39 am

tataw wrote:Not good PR for LOS. Lets hope the police capture the culprits soon and they are dealt with.
Hasn't been LOS for years.

noosard
udonmap.com

Post by noosard » April 28, 2016, 10:48 am

has been posted on TV that 6 people have been arrested for this attack

faranginUTH
udonmap.com

Post by faranginUTH » April 28, 2016, 10:55 am

it looked like the youngest one of them was pushed at the start, then the lady confronted the drunk thai guy which was a big mistake.
could of just picked up and went home, the farang in the black shirt got up and walked...........

a few years ago at the thungsri muang festival time, I went with a thai girl, I knew there are gangs that look for trouble, they bump you on the shoulder hard as you pass them and if you challenge them or say anything, 5 to 6 are on top of you..... I nodded, smiled and chuckled, the "attacker" did the same thing and we both went on our ways

many years ago when I lived in pattaya, from 12:00 and on, it was dangerous to walk back to the hotel, had to hire a songtaew to taxi a ride or risk getting mugged or hurt

shouldn't be out at 2am especially where Thais are drunk and partying

Bandung_Dero
udonmap.com

Post by Bandung_Dero » April 28, 2016, 11:01 am

IMHO, yes it was a cowardly assault but after reading some reports I don't think the trio/victims were 100% blameless, in particular the son. The final police/court reports will be interesting! IF WE EVER SEE em. :-k [-(
Sent from my 1977 Apple II using 2 Heinz bake bean cans and piano wire!

papafarang
udonmap.com

Post by papafarang » April 28, 2016, 11:27 am

HEADLINE.....
65 YEAR OLD LADY ASSULTS THAI YOUTHS FIST WITH HER FACE
she was trying to get up again, I was so scared I had to kick her in the face to knock her out :shock: . I was drunk and defenseless , I was just out celebrating getting released from jail, and was stressed as my 3 girlfriends wanted money for Yabba and new phones. the police had found the bike I stole and took it away ,so I had no transport, my fighting chicken worth 3,000,000 baht had died with the heat . and then this white woman breaks my knuckles with her teeth..
well that's how it will go and be forgotten.

heres a conspiracy for you , perhaps local hospitals pay young thais to go out and drum up some business ? think that's strange...we're in Thailand and I've learned not to be surprised about anything anymore...
what a crappy holiday to Thailand the old folks had
Hansa village clubhouse . Tel 0981657001 https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en

faranginUTH
udonmap.com

More violence by Thais vs Tourist..

Post by faranginUTH » April 28, 2016, 12:05 pm

Bandung_Dero wrote:IMHO, yes it was a cowardly assault but after reading some reports I don't think the trio/victims were 100% blameless, in particular the son. The final police/court reports will be interesting! IF WE EVER SEE em. :-k [-(
I read a little in thaivisa and downloaded the video and watched it in slow motion frame by frame from 0:15 to 0:28 and yes the young guy with black shirt and black cap does look like he pushes the thai guy aside which makes him angry [-X
and yes it does look like the lady slapped and then pushed the thai guy... she shouldn't of done that [-X

they could of walked away and not gotten beaten up, early on

jai yen yen
udonmap.com

Post by jai yen yen » April 28, 2016, 12:08 pm

I lived in Hua Hin from 2003 until 2013 for most of each year, things like this did not happen but as time went by I knew things were changing, I have never witnessed any one kicking an elderly defensive lady in the face like that in my life and I have been around a bit and in some rough places. Absolutely disgusting and cowardly. Pure scum. No excuse for this and just another sign of the direction Thailand is going. Someone said this could happen anywhere, I highly doubt that.

the-monk
udonmap.com

Post by the-monk » April 28, 2016, 12:36 pm

Three Arrested Over Brutal Beating of British Family
http://www.khaosodenglish.com/detail.ph ... 6&section=

Jello
udonmap.com

Post by Jello » April 28, 2016, 12:43 pm

While you can call it cowardly, the fact is that if you get in a confrentation with a drunk Thai in a area like this he most likley has a few friends in the background ready to jump in and kick the ---- out of you and have no qualms about hitting women or kicking someone who is already unconscious. So WHY give them a reason?

Look closely at the video:
First mistake- The son walking through the crowd for no apparent reason reaches out and pushes a random Thai mans shoulder who is walking the oposit direction.

Keeping his hands to himself would have avoided the entire situation.

The Thai man responds by turning around and pushing the son in the back. The son then stumbles and falls to the ground hitting his head.

Second mistake - The mother, rather then tending to her son laying on the ground holding his head gets in the Thai mans face, holding his shirt, shaking her finger in his face and striking him.

Avoiding this probably would have defused the situation.

A crowd then forms around the mother and Thai man, difficult to see whats going on with them at this point. The son then gets up, walks to the back of the crowd and puts another Thai man in a choke hold. He breaks free, goes to the other side of the crowd and sucker punches the father in the side of the head, mother gets in his face, she goes down. Son comes up right behind her to take his punch. The minions then gleefully jump around kicking the family already laying on the ground.

It may be common to have a scuffle like this in a British pub and walk away unscathed or a woman striking a man without fear of being hit back but it doesn't work that way here.

Would I bring my elderly parents here to hang out in a crowded bar area at night? Hell no.
The three suspects are currently free on bail.
UFF DA!

Jello
udonmap.com

Post by Jello » April 28, 2016, 12:45 pm

jai yen yen wrote:Someone said this could happen anywhere, I highly doubt that.
Google "the knockout game".
UFF DA!

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » April 28, 2016, 1:07 pm

Now on the front page of MSN Internet news, that will please the Thai Govt another home goal caused by Thais . Thainess at its BEST ...........!!

faranginUTH
udonmap.com

Post by faranginUTH » April 28, 2016, 3:01 pm

Jello wrote: A crowd then forms around the mother and Thai man, difficult to see whats going on with them at this point. The son then gets up, walks to the back of the crowd and puts another Thai man in a choke hold. He breaks free, goes to the other side of the crowd and sucker punches the father in the side of the head, mother gets in his face, she goes down. Son comes up right behind her to take his punch. The minions then gleefully jump around kicking the family already laying on the ground.
The three suspects are currently free on bail.
it looked like some lame choke hold the son did to what I think was a Thai man with fight or boxing training. he sure picked the wrong guy.
after watching this several times in slow motion, the brittish guy in the black shirt and cap started this and his family got beat up because he thought he was tough. his mother didn't help by aggravating the situation

Zidane
udonmap.com

Post by Zidane » April 28, 2016, 4:52 pm

Thai Visa now reporting 6 Thai men in custody and pictures of two of the attackers.....strange the British family hasnt been named in the media ?

"Thaivisa understands that police now have 6 men in custody over the attack.
The Daily Mirror, which has now covered the story along with numerous other British news sites, features a report from a man who claimed to have witnessed the incident and came to the defence of the 65 year old female victim.
The Mirror also reports that three victims are still in hospital and will require cosmetic dental work following the attack.
A spokeswoman for the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) said: “Our staff have been in contact with the family to offer assistance and will remain in contact with the local authorities.”
Hua Hin attackers.png
Just when I thought our chance had passed,you go and save the best for last.

the-monk
udonmap.com

Post by the-monk » April 28, 2016, 5:56 pm

The savage attack took place on April 16...today April 28, after this vicious crime made the headline in the WORLD press, then the Thai Police made arrests.... What a coincidence....

Return to “Thailand News”