Thailand news, views and comments
- Posts: 8886
- Joined: July 18, 2005, 12:55 pm
- Location: Nong Khai
Thaksin's bag gets stolen at McDonald's
Ousted prime minister Thaksin Shinawatra's suitcase containing his passport, cash and a camera worth a total of 1.2 million baht was stolen as he was eating at a McDonald's restaurant in Moscow early this week, sources said yesterday.
- Posts: 1449
- Joined: July 4, 2005, 8:38 pm
Your wife is right
Wonder if they will issue a new passport, if not, he might have to stay in Moscow, hope they have a laxer immigration policy. =D> =D>
- Posts: 3479
- Joined: July 4, 2005, 3:23 pm
- Location: Isle of Man / Bangkok / Udon Thani
- That is a pretty good example of an oxymoron
- Posts: 1718
- Joined: February 8, 2007, 5:37 am
Your wife is right ... yet again, Stan!
- Posts: 3459
- Joined: April 1, 2007, 7:22 am
- Location: ขอนแก่น
BKKSTAN wrote:Thaksin's bag gets stolen at McDonald's
Police have released a picture of the chief suspect.
- Posts: 14553
- Joined: January 1, 2006, 8:08 am
I think it was "The Hamburglar" that took his bag
Can You Dig It Dug.?
- Posts: 8280
- Joined: October 2, 2005, 12:19 pm
- Location: Gone to get a life, "troll free"
.. Or someone wearing a big mac (raincoat) .