9 metre individual cobra drops by at womans house

Thailand news, views and comments
yartims
udonmap.com

9 metre individual cobra drops by at womans house

Post by yartims » January 16, 2019, 9:00 pm

https://coconuts.co/bangkok/news/unssss ... ome-video/

What are some of the most terrifying things a person can discover in their home?

We rank snakes pretty high. We rank gigantic, Jurassic Park-level snakes even higher.

So when a 9-meter-long individual cobra decided to make a house call on a 23-year-old woman in her Southern Thailand home yesterday, we immediately identified with her plan of action: run.

Rubber plantation worker Nunta Duangleang said she was sitting and chatting with a group of friends at her house in Trang province’s Sikao District when the unsolicited visitor appeared and quickly broke up the party.

Nunta said the snake — the biggest she’d ever seen in her life — flared its hood, sending the terrified group running off in different directions, reported Khaosod.

Apparently unphased by the unwarm welcome, the cobra then slid into Nunta’s house and tucked its robust 20 kilogram body between the cushions of her couch.

the only good Tory is a lavatory

yartims
udonmap.com

Re: 9 metre individual cobra drops by at womans house

Post by yartims » January 16, 2019, 9:01 pm

its changed k i n g to individual for some reason .weird
the only good Tory is a lavatory

jai yen yen
udonmap.com

Post by jai yen yen » January 17, 2019, 12:27 am

I doubt it was 9 meters.

LoongLee
udonmap.com

Post by LoongLee » January 17, 2019, 2:16 am

I think those that actually read the link will find it says 6 meters....... Don't know where yartims saw 9. Fake news?
ลุงลี

jai yen yen
udonmap.com

Post by jai yen yen » January 17, 2019, 6:28 am

LoongLee wrote:
January 17, 2019, 2:16 am
I think those that actually read the link will find it says 6 meters....... Don't know where yartims saw 9. Fake news?
. I checked the link, won't work. Even a 6 meter cobra is pretty rare.

Sateeb
udonmap.com

Post by Sateeb » January 17, 2019, 6:39 am

Link won't work as the URL contains a word on the banned words list. Click the link, when you get the 404 page click on the homepage link and scroll down to the story.

mak
udonmap.com

Post by mak » January 17, 2019, 7:23 am

Cobra.
Attachments
Cobra.jpg

Barney
udonmap.com

Post by Barney » January 17, 2019, 8:14 am

Watched the video and a clarification was made that it is 6mtrs. That’s a big snake and probably as big as they get. Hope it was released in a safe forest environment.
My story with individual cobras is in Bangladesh. Snake hatching season was upon us so the gas plant owners decided to snake proof the cyclone fences of the accommodation camp and our workshop and office area. Fine stainless steel mesh a meter high placed around the perimeter fences. Unfortunately unbeknown to us the snake was already in and trapped the yard and living under our office container. When it emerged we had Thai and Bangladesh electrical workers running for cover till the local snake catchers arrived. Just over 4 mtrs long, almost black in colour and extremely intimidating when it was moving around the yard , a 6 mtr reptile would be a site to see. Everyone was on tippy toes stepping out of the containers for a long while after that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Thailand News”