omani rings the bell 20 times and wont pay bill

Thailand news, views and comments
Post Reply
yartims
udonmap.com
Posts: 890
Joined: July 23, 2018, 11:14 pm

omani rings the bell 20 times and wont pay bill

Post by yartims » September 13, 2019, 4:56 pm



the only good Tory is a lavatory

User avatar
mech_401
udonmap.com
Posts: 385
Joined: August 13, 2018, 3:59 am

Re: omani rings the bell 20 times and wont pay bill

Post by mech_401 » September 16, 2019, 2:56 pm

nice trick . saved himself over 30k . way to go
cheat the impoverished working girls out of extra

User avatar
GT93
udonmap.com
Posts: 5372
Joined: June 5, 2009, 9:37 am
Location: ฃอยชอบ Auckland

Re: omani rings the bell 20 times and wont pay bill

Post by GT93 » September 17, 2019, 1:30 am

The Omani - what a moron.

User avatar
stattointhailand
udonmap.com
Posts: 11556
Joined: October 25, 2007, 11:34 pm
Location: Oiling the locks on my gun case

Re: omani rings the bell 20 times and wont pay bill

Post by stattointhailand » September 17, 2019, 9:11 am

Poor man didn't understand what "ringing the bell" meant, and after the 20th time his THAI GIRLFRIEND or ANY of the Thai staff were not in a fit state to tell him :-"

tataw
udonmap.com
Posts: 220
Joined: January 8, 2009, 7:09 pm

Re: omani rings the bell 20 times and wont pay bill

Post by tataw » September 17, 2019, 12:24 pm

Maybe instead of being a good Muslim man and refraining from imbibing, he had one too many and thought he was being overly generous

jackspratt
udonmap.com
Posts: 10634
Joined: July 2, 2006, 5:29 pm

Re: omani rings the bell 20 times and wont pay bill

Post by jackspratt » September 17, 2019, 12:39 pm

tataw wrote:
September 17, 2019, 12:24 pm
Maybe instead of being a good Muslim man ........
Why do you assume he is a Muslim?

User avatar
Astana
udonmap.com
Posts: 1331
Joined: September 8, 2006, 11:50 am

Re: omani rings the bell 20 times and wont pay bill

Post by Astana » September 17, 2019, 1:17 pm

The Omani government does not keep official statistics on religious affiliation, but 75% of Omanis adhere to the Ibadi sect of Islam, while the remaining 25% are either Sunni or Shia Muslims.

jackspratt
udonmap.com
Posts: 10634
Joined: July 2, 2006, 5:29 pm

Re: omani rings the bell 20 times and wont pay bill

Post by jackspratt » September 17, 2019, 1:36 pm

According to the CIA:
Muslim 85.9%, Christian 6.5%, Hindu 5.5%, Buddhist 0.8%, Jewish <0.1%, other 1%, unaffiliated 0.2% (2010 est.)
https://www.cia.gov/library/publication ... -religions

If correct, that would mean ~ 700,000 of Oman's population of ~ 5 million are not Muslim.

User avatar
Astana
udonmap.com
Posts: 1331
Joined: September 8, 2006, 11:50 am

Re: omani rings the bell 20 times and wont pay bill

Post by Astana » September 17, 2019, 1:40 pm

But are they Omanis? I would think they were expatriates and not Omanis but of course the CIA are correct on things. Inshallah!

User avatar
GT93
udonmap.com
Posts: 5372
Joined: June 5, 2009, 9:37 am
Location: ฃอยชอบ Auckland

Re: omani rings the bell 20 times and wont pay bill

Post by GT93 » September 17, 2019, 1:50 pm

He might be culturally a Muslim but not spiritually a Muslim (i.e he thinks it's nonsense or isn't committed enough to observe its practices).

User avatar
stattointhailand
udonmap.com
Posts: 11556
Joined: October 25, 2007, 11:34 pm
Location: Oiling the locks on my gun case

Re: omani rings the bell 20 times and wont pay bill

Post by stattointhailand » September 17, 2019, 3:57 pm

According to cencus records I'm a christian but In reality I think there is more chance that the Federation of Planets from Star Trek exists than some guy called Jesus Christ

Post Reply

Return to “Thailand News”