Ferrari

Thailand news, views and comments
Doodoo
udonmap.com

Re: Ferrari

Post by Doodoo » December 6, 2019, 7:07 pm

"Whatever, people fail to acknowledge reality even if it is in front of them.
Evidence is clear, early morning, speed, smashed car , NO other vehicles involved, no other vehicles suffered the same fate ( large or small), here driver wealthy, story has more holes in it than enough . Face loss inconceivable"

KP YOU WERE NOT THERE!!!!! and what this mans Wealth has to do with it is beyond me
Plus I dont think, in fact I know, Niki Lauda wasnt there either he is Dead

KP you keep mentioning speed as a contributor. Where has this been mentioned other than your reporting
Unless you have a direct line to the investigative Officer get over it you were not there so you dont have any information.

pal52
udonmap.com

Post by pal52 » December 6, 2019, 7:17 pm

KP YOU WERE NOT THERE!!!!! and what this mans Wealth has to do with it is beyond me
Plus I dont think, in fact I know, Niki Lauda wasnt there either he is Dead

Are you really that naive that wealth has nothing to do with it.
How long have you lived in Thailand.
Just look at the Red Bull case heir who has still not been tried in court for killing a Policeman in his high powered car.

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » December 6, 2019, 7:36 pm

my thoughts exactly mike .. anyone owning a Ferrari here im.sure has enuff spare clout to get out of an oily situation, im.sure the BIB forgot to to a breath test n check the cameras as well.

I hope pretty girl.with chest pains pulls thru... Dm wouldnt mind a closer examination to make sure the docs got it right ...

I notice they didnt hang around in the hospital even with a broken leg the fella hopped it rather swiftly to.an undisclosed location ..

Dm .. im.starti g to.smell.a rat !!
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

pal52
udonmap.com

Post by pal52 » December 6, 2019, 7:45 pm

Drunk Monkey wrote:
December 6, 2019, 7:36 pm
my thoughts exactly mike .. anyone owning a Ferrari here im.sure has enuff spare clout to get out of an oily situation, im.sure the BIB forgot to to a breath test n check the cameras as well.

I hope pretty girl.with chest pains pulls thru... Dm wouldnt mind a closer examination to make sure the docs got it right ...

I notice they didnt hang around in the hospital even with a broken leg the fella hopped it rather swiftly to.an undisclosed location ..

Dm .. im.starti g to.smell.a rat !!

Exactly Jon =D> =D> =D>

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Post by Doodoo » December 6, 2019, 7:46 pm

Pal "Are you really that naive that wealth has nothing to do with it."

I will remember that next time I am in an accident to keep my Net Worth secret from the Police as it maybe the contributing factor to whether I am guilty or not.

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » December 6, 2019, 7:59 pm

The fact that this was a rich fella n a movie star in a Ferrari is the only reason it got air time ..Joe Bloggs n his mia noi in a Vios .. dont tbinknwe would of read or seen it on the telly .IMO n i wasnt there so its guesswork ..i reckon he slipped tthose attending a few baht to say n do the right things or not at it happens ...making nothing more than a simple RTA ..which it quite possibly could of been but i reckon we will.never know it there was more to this then meets the eye ..
Keep on this case KP.. if anyone can crack.it ..YOU CAN

Dm.

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » December 7, 2019, 7:23 am

You know wannabe intelligent people who probably have never done any driver training apart from passing the TEST, speak volumes about what DID NOT happen, but ridicule those who have had heaps of driving training including becoming Traffic Police driver .
I do not know any more than the next man, but in using my driver education, some common-sense and a lot of experience I am making assumptions are as others who are trying to have a go at those assumptions with no evidence other than it does not fit in with what they THINK , which is based on how they possibly feel about another poster.

Here no-one will ever know the truth , not even the investigating officers I suspect as certain actions will be undertaken to ensure the truth is veiled in secrecy in order to save that all important FACE .

What I do know after a period where I undertook skid [pan training a person who purports to be a Racing driver should have been aable to control that car in almost any conditions , but it seems he is not that good and therefore speed and probable lack of concentration caused this plus ( this we will never know ) his personal situation regarding the intake of nefarious substances including alcohol and the pretty sat beside him .,

Sort opf reminds me aboputy an accident in which a Man driving a car with a lady sat beside him, hit the rtear of a 42 ton artic, both died as the result of the impact. However on examining the Male at the PM they found the tip of his todger was missing, they wondered where it was, upon examining the Female , they found it, inside her mouth. Cause of the accident was written up as Driver distracted by an event inside the car which resulted in loss of control.

...His wife never knew !!

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » December 7, 2019, 8:53 am

[quote="Khun Paul" post_id=560078 time=1575678221

Sort opf reminds me aboputy an accident in which a Man driving a car with a lady sat beside him, hit the rtear of a 42 ton artic, both died as the result of the impact. However on examining the Male at the PM they found the tip of his todger was missing, they wondered where it was, upon examining the Female , they found it, inside her mouth. Cause of the accident was written up as Driver distracted by an event inside the car which resulted in loss of control.

...His wife never knew !!
[/quote]

You make some valid points KP ..

INTERESTING LAST PARAGRAPH .. what a way to go !!
Was the unfortunates chaps bobbies helmut ever found ?
Was it detached during the acvident?
Was he born without one ?
Was the artic driver charged ?

Im.a firm.believer one shoukd not indulge in any sexual.activity in a vehicle of any kind ..whilst its moving .. park.up by all means or push the boat out n drop.in a travel lodge ... .

Dm

bluejets
udonmap.com

Post by bluejets » December 7, 2019, 8:55 am

Remember a similar event in a movie.......woman choked to death, bloke died of head injuries (both ends)

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » December 7, 2019, 9:17 am

Participating in any secual.activity in a public place is illegal.in most countries i would imagine ?? Maybe KP could enligthen us ..
Dm had a mate in Scunny arrested for having sexual.intercourse in a public area he got 4 years in.jail .
It was in the fruit n veg department of Sainsburys on Ashby road tho ...n his missus was hot !!

Dm.

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » December 7, 2019, 9:31 am

Kp might be onto.sonething here .. back to Ferrari man and pretty actress with chest pains couldnt wait to get to the short time hotel and she was performing some kind of naughtyness causing an oily patch and indeed Stirling Moss to loose control .. resulting in the totalled Ferrari ..

Its a distinct possibilty .. n our resident super sleuth Clooso KP ..may have solved this mystery iall be it ndirectly

Dm

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Post by Doodoo » December 7, 2019, 7:56 pm

"Sort opf reminds me aboputy an accident in which a Man driving a car with a lady sat beside him, hit the rtear of a 42 ton artic, both died as the result of the impact. However on examining the Male at the PM they found the tip of his todger was missing, they wondered where it was, upon examining the Female , they found it, inside her mouth. Cause of the accident was written up as Driver distracted by an event inside the car which resulted in loss of control."

KP, so you were there You rascal and this is how you got all this information BRAVO

saint
udonmap.com

Post by saint » December 8, 2019, 1:09 pm

To spin a new Ferrari on a normal dry road , first you would of had to turn the traction control of , which is not as simple as flicking a switch , for obvious reasons . It has to be deliberate !
So my guess is he was showing off to impress the girlfriend , and got it completely wrong.
Look love , WATCH THIS .

ricks
udonmap.com

Post by ricks » December 9, 2019, 10:29 am

saint wrote:
December 8, 2019, 1:09 pm
To spin a new Ferrari on a normal dry road , first you would of had to turn the traction control of , which is not as simple as flicking a switch , for obvious reasons . It has to be deliberate !
So my guess is he was showing off to impress the girlfriend , and got it completely wrong.
Look love , WATCH THIS .
put it in race mode and traction control is off

saint
udonmap.com

Post by saint » December 9, 2019, 11:12 am

ricks wrote:
December 9, 2019, 10:29 am
saint wrote:
December 8, 2019, 1:09 pm
Look love , WATCH THIS .
put it in race mode and traction control is off
Thats pretty much what im saying . I believe you cannot do that with the vehicle moving , unlike many other cars .
Why would it be in race mode is the question , If it was .

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » December 9, 2019, 4:12 pm

Exactly what I said from the beginning, the driver was a fool.

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » December 9, 2019, 4:52 pm

A rich fool.with a wee pretty tagging along for a ride ..

Hope he was insured ...if not that would be foolish .

Dm.

Return to “Thailand News”