Who can we blame ????

Thailand news, views and comments
pepesgrill
udonmap.com

Re: Who can we blame ????

Post by pepesgrill » March 3, 2022, 7:33 am

tamada wrote:
February 28, 2022, 9:22 pm
. . . These buggers live their lives like the lagorns and rubbish movies that they 'star' in . . .
quote of day . few things as ugly as some of these
supposed hiso types. nauseating attitudes they have. truly no lines between their dream & real life

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » March 3, 2022, 7:41 am

The only real offence if any will be bad management of the Boat by the Boats captain whomsoever he may be, failign to ensure passenger safety and not insisting on protective gear being worn aka Lifebelt/jacket

As for the rest I was not aware being bloody stupid was an offence ....lol

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » March 3, 2022, 7:45 am

pepesgrill wrote:
March 3, 2022, 7:33 am
tamada wrote:
February 28, 2022, 9:22 pm
. . . These buggers live their lives like the lagorns and rubbish movies that they 'star' in . . .
quote of day . few things as ugly as some of these
supposed hiso types. nauseating attitudes they have. truly no lines between their dream & real life
Yes agree with both these quotes .. these " dalars " seem to live under different rules from the mere normal people and egos as big as a Bkk tower block.
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

joudon
udonmap.com

Post by joudon » March 3, 2022, 7:51 am

This is Thailand and safety or protective gear COSTS.
I remember taking the ex Chinese car ferry to Koh Chang. With me was an Aussie friend who is a ships engineer, who commentated that all the lifesaving equipment that he could see was in his opinion utterly rotten and totally useless in an emergency situation.

fatbob
udonmap.com

Post by fatbob » March 3, 2022, 8:54 am

The boat and those in it are the responsibility of the captain, the courts should decide his fate.

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » March 4, 2022, 5:38 am

I was wrong according to Press reports aka BBK Post,

All five people on the speedboat with TV actress Nida "Tangmo" Patcharaveerapong when she fell overboard to her death last Thursday night will likely face charges of negligence leading to death and giving false statements to the police, according to a police source.

Her five companions were: Idsarin "Gatick" Juthasuksawat, Tangmo's manager; Wisapat "Sand" Manomairat; Nitas "Job" Kiratisoothisathorn; Tanupat "Por" Lerttaweewit, the boat owner; and Phaiboon "Robert" Trikanjananun.

Earnest
udonmap.com

Post by Earnest » March 4, 2022, 6:39 am

I read that as Gatwick, which I thought was a strange name until I saw Sand and Job. I've never met a Thai person called Robert, neither...a rum old crew if you ask me.
This message has been submitted successfully, but it will need to be approved by a moderator before it is publicly viewable. You will be notified when your post has been approved.

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » March 4, 2022, 7:02 am

Who was supposed to be in the crows nest looking out for icebergs and idiots falling overboard

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » March 4, 2022, 8:33 am

stattointhailand wrote:
March 4, 2022, 7:02 am
Who was supposed to be in the crows nest looking out for icebergs and idiots falling overboard
Awaiting revelations that a Sixth member of the crew, jumped overboard and swam away , never to be heard of again, typical Thai sloping shoulder syndrome ...........lol

With reported comments like : it was Him M'lud , he did the deed, not me honest !!!!

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » March 4, 2022, 9:38 am

Have we had the photo yet with all the occupants of the boat pointing at the water to show the police where she drowned?

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » March 4, 2022, 1:33 pm

stattointhailand wrote:
March 4, 2022, 9:38 am
Have we had the photo yet with all the occupants of the boat pointing at the water to show the police where she drowned?
Factually you cannot point fingers where someone drowned ONLY where they fell in !!!!!!!!!! Drowning takes time normally when you are completely submersed and bouncing off the bottom of wherever you happen to fall in and eventually floating when the trapped air in your body enables it to rise before busting open and becoming fetid mess devoured in part by the marine/aquatic life which lives in the water.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » March 4, 2022, 2:06 pm

Khun Paul wrote:
March 4, 2022, 1:33 pm
stattointhailand wrote:
March 4, 2022, 9:38 am
Factually you cannot point fingers where someone drowned ONLY where they fell in !!!!!!!!!! Drowning takes time normally when you are completely submersed and bouncing off the bottom of wherever you happen to fall in and eventually floating when the trapped air in your body enables it to rise before busting open and becoming fetid mess devoured in part by the marine/aquatic life which lives in the water.
Whoooosh!!!
'Don't waste your words on people who deserve your silence'
~Reinhold Messner~

'You don't have to be afraid of everything you don't understand'
~Louise Perica~

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » March 4, 2022, 2:30 pm

FACTUALLY a few years ago I had my car stolen, but the local Plods still wanted a picture with me pointing at where it wasn't for their files

My guess is that she probably drowned somewhere in the water ..... I might be wrong, it's just a hunch

747man
udonmap.com

Post by 747man » March 4, 2022, 2:34 pm

stattointhailand wrote:
March 4, 2022, 2:30 pm
FACTUALLY a few years ago I had my car stolen, but the local Plods still wanted a picture with me pointing at where it wasn't for their files

My guess is that she probably drowned somewhere in the water ..... I might be wrong, it's just a hunch
YOU Are a Very SICK Person Statto..... :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » March 4, 2022, 5:27 pm

Im.sure it didnt help the propeller slicing into her thigh when she fell.off the back ov the boat .. add to thst the current n no chance to save her .

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » March 4, 2022, 5:39 pm

Drunk Monkey wrote:
March 4, 2022, 5:27 pm
Im.sure it didnt help the propeller slicing into her thigh when she fell.off the back ov the boat .. add to thst the current n no chance to save her .
Most small pleasure boats should have Prop Guards, which stops people being hit by the Prop as well as stops large items being sucked into the prop . Normal in many countries but then we come here ............nuff said

parrot
udonmap.com

Post by parrot » March 4, 2022, 6:03 pm

Khun Paul wrote:
March 4, 2022, 5:39 pm
Drunk Monkey wrote:
March 4, 2022, 5:27 pm
Most small pleasure boats should have Prop Guards, which stops people being hit by the Prop as well as stops large items being sucked into the prop . Normal in many countries but then we come here ............nuff said
Actually, there seems to be little evidence that they are effective.
Don't know that there's any evidence (yet) that her leg injury was a result of the propeller.
Five or six people on the boat and the stories seem to be changing.......and that's usually sign that something's amiss.

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » March 4, 2022, 7:21 pm

And still this story is dominating the TV stations .. mother of Tangmo now wants 30 mil bt compo .. just how n why she came to that figure is still up for debate.

Just why anyone would want to dangke their legs in the sewage filled Chao Praya river is in its self strange .. something not quite right withh all the conflicting reports and inept police investigation..im.smelli g a rat

DM

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » March 4, 2022, 8:20 pm

Drunk Monkey wrote:
March 4, 2022, 7:21 pm
And still this story is dominating the TV stations .. mother of Tangmo now wants 30 mil bt compo .. just how n why she came to that figure is still up for debate.

Just why anyone would want to dangke their legs in the sewage filled Chao Praya river is in its self strange .. something not quite right withh all the conflicting reports and inept police investigation..im.smelli g a rat

DM
Did you notice that one of the five other people on the boat is a ladyboy?

That's you hooked then.
'Don't waste your words on people who deserve your silence'
~Reinhold Messner~

'You don't have to be afraid of everything you don't understand'
~Louise Perica~

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » March 7, 2022, 8:20 pm

Still this story is dominating the news channels .. i gave up.trying to work out what the flip.happened though it seems there are more twists n turns in this tale by the day.

Tam.yes ..a stunning ladyboy was on board .. looks a cracker until.he she spoke ... the voice killed the moment.

Dm

Return to “Thailand News”