nkstan
udonmap.com

Osama Bin Laden killed

Post by nkstan » May 2, 2011, 10:39 am

KHONDAHM
udonmap.com

Osama Bin Laden killed

Post by KHONDAHM » May 2, 2011, 10:58 am

Obama got him. Suck it up, Republicans, and give him full credit without qualification. Bush failed for 8 years. Obama succeeded in 2 giving the order to go into Pakistan to do it.

Although I have issues with going into another country without permission, THAT is how a leader gets the job done.
Last edited by KHONDAHM on May 2, 2011, 11:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Bandung_Dero
udonmap.com

Osama Bin Laden killed

Post by Bandung_Dero » May 2, 2011, 10:59 am

Well that didn't take long!!! =D>

Anyway, just another radical martyr who will be quickly replaced by others. IMHO his 'reported' death will not put the problem to rest.

pienmash
Udonmap Sponsor

Osama Bin Laden killed

Post by pienmash » May 2, 2011, 11:16 am

I havent seen if there has been DNA confirmation something surely required as all these buggars look alike dont they .
IF hes dead then ill raise a glass of iced tea to that regardless of who got him imo its good news , I also tend to agree with BD.Dero wont be long before theres another radical nutcase with a bank full of cash to replace him..

mash

tigerryan
udonmap.com

Osama Bin Laden killed

Post by tigerryan » May 2, 2011, 11:24 am

I feel great pride, I know in my heart It was one of my boys that put the red dot on that mthfrkrs head and sent him to his frigging bacon drizzled he'll hole. God bless America! :D

Prenders88
udonmap.com

Osama Bin Laden killed

Post by Prenders88 » May 2, 2011, 11:25 am

Living in a Islamabad suburd :shock:

Makes you wonder how many more Al Qaeda terrorists are being harboured in Pakistan.

kjellsnell
udonmap.com

Osama Bin Laden killed

Post by kjellsnell » May 2, 2011, 12:26 pm

People all over the world, and specially in the USA, is celibration the assasination of Usama Bin Laden, this is indeed a history day. A releef for many of those who lose familymembers caused by the terrorists lead by Bin Laden. My hope is that the world now will be a better world to live in and the terroristorganisation now will be so weak whitout there leader that they lstop the evil that they are doing!...I hope that any way!

Prenders88
udonmap.com

Osama Bin Laden killed

Post by Prenders88 » May 2, 2011, 12:41 pm

I wonder if all the moderate muslims in Islamabad will be dancing in the streets celebrating the death of Bin Laden, who represents a small minority of terrorists from the Religon of Peace?

Don't wait up.

DermotC
udonmap.com

Osama Bin Laden killed

Post by DermotC » May 2, 2011, 2:41 pm

I hat to say this but its pretty meaningless! Having said that, good Job on getting the turd! He was just a figurehead and there are plenty more coming up behind, worse than him!

Astana
udonmap.com

Osama Bin Laden killed

Post by Astana » May 2, 2011, 3:06 pm

The fact that Osama survived for this long after the September 11, 2001, attacks is for me the real story. It was a big failure of US intelligence and has become a non-event due to the rejection of his (Bin Laden) ideology across much of the Arab world, the challenge is to get to grips with what started in Cairo recently and has spread across many Arab countries up to today.

I'm sure that many will see this as a win, job or justice done and rightly so, but one wonders what next for Pakistan and Afghanistan where the Arab spring did not and is unlikely to happen.

Aardvark
udonmap.com

Osama Bin Laden killed

Post by Aardvark » May 2, 2011, 4:31 pm

They say they dumped his body at sea within hours of his Death, so where's the proof ?? What no Photo's ?? I don't believe a word of it !!

pienmash
Udonmap Sponsor

Osama Bin Laden killed

Post by pienmash » May 2, 2011, 4:44 pm

Aardvark wrote:They say they dumped his body at sea within hours of his Death, so where's the proof ?? What no Photo's ?? I don't believe a word of it !!
I was thinking the same Ards ,,,,, no photos , no real proof as yet , now hes been buried at sea , i smell a rat and its certainly boosted US stocks and Obamas approval rating !!!????.

snowball
udonmap.com

Osama Bin Laden killed

Post by snowball » May 2, 2011, 5:26 pm

You people are so cynical! Why don't you believe the US government and take it in. I mean, I have been watching CNBC, CNN, and the liars news channel, and not one of them have even mentioned that there is not one picture, nor one video of the raid. If they don't need to know more, why do you? Why don't you believe!!! There really were WMD in Iraq!! Al Qaeda was in Iraq training with Sadam's troops... etc. etc!! Toe the line people!! If you are not with us, you are against us!! :)

P.S. I was thinking the exact same thing.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Osama Bin Laden killed

Post by jackspratt » May 2, 2011, 5:33 pm

A big problem with conspiracy theorists is that they really don't think things through ie logically. :confused:

Logically, what would be Obama's chances of re-election if this was exposed (and I mean credibly) as a hoax? :-k

sgt
udonmap.com

Osama Bin Laden killed

Post by sgt » May 2, 2011, 5:34 pm

I trust the US government much less than most of you with good reason, but for some reason I think this is the real deal. It does bring suspicion to the fore front with the body being buried at sea, but I think it is also plausible. I also think a bit unnecessary, hell the Arab world already hates us, can't do too much more damage to our reputation with the body.

There should be a lot of video that we will never see, I'd bet there were drones/satellites overhead filming all.

Think what you wish, I believe the US has been and is very, very wrong in its approach to terrorism and the mid-east, but that S.O.B. deserved to die.

Job well done to Navy Seal Team 6!

BobHelm
udonmap.com

Osama Bin Laden killed

Post by BobHelm » May 2, 2011, 5:46 pm

There was actually a picture shown on Pakistani TV this morning purporting to be of him.
Some sites on the internet have/are showing it.
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-storie ... -23101910/

However some sites that were showing it have also now taken it down saying that it could not be verified as being authentic.
I am sure that the USA have DNA samples/pictures etc. that prove it was him. No doubt they will be released by Wikileaks in the near future.
The 'burial at sea' is a good cover story & removes any religious issues of holding his body...true or not...

DermotC
udonmap.com

Osama Bin Laden killed

Post by DermotC » May 2, 2011, 5:49 pm

I saw that picture on Thai TV today Bob. It was much clearer and looks like both his eyes are gone.

bigchang
udonmap.com

Osama Bin Laden killed

Post by bigchang » May 2, 2011, 5:50 pm

and what difference will that make?do they really think a man like this and a organisation like that have not make provisions for this circumstances and there is nobody waiting to fill his boots,which might be even more evil then him?
and anyway obama and the yankees need al quaeda,otherwise they got now excuses to play world police and start wars all over the world to keep their weapon industry going

i wish the news would have been

"the two biggest criminals killed,one of them in friendly fire by the us forces

snowball
udonmap.com

Osama Bin Laden killed

Post by snowball » May 2, 2011, 6:14 pm

So the right wing DEMANDED proof of Obama's birth certificate.. let's see if they do the same with this raid. Priorities priorities.

scouseboy
udonmap.com

Osama Bin Laden killed

Post by scouseboy » May 2, 2011, 7:26 pm

Why did he use a woman as a human shield if it is so glorious to die for Allah

Return to “World News”