Love rat Bryan Briggs to sue TWITTER.

World news discussion forum
Galee
udonmap.com

Post by Galee » May 21, 2011, 12:55 pm

Unbelievable. Manchester United footballer Bryan Briggs to sue Twitter. Looks like he is having a tantrum after his injunction failed to silence the internet . :D
Would like to use his proper name but they might be going after Twitter users who mentioned his real name.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... itter.html

goodison
udonmap.com

Post by goodison » May 24, 2011, 2:41 pm

It seems the lady in question has been attending (doing) Giggs for years. Looking forward to the movie sequel " Saving Ryan's Privates. :lol:

pienmash
Udonmap Sponsor

Post by pienmash » May 24, 2011, 2:45 pm

555555 ......class sir shear class

Know way you thort of that yourself Goodyson , way too funny !!

mash

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » May 24, 2011, 2:58 pm

As Mr Giggs has now been named in parliament, I suspect his moment of legal relief may have passed by.

BobHelm
udonmap.com

Post by BobHelm » May 24, 2011, 3:19 pm

Even after a Scottish paper named him and the DPP said he would not be prosecuting the national TV news channels did not name him. After the Parliament announcement it is being openly discussed on the News, names and photographs of Mr. Giggs as well now. Surprisingly the Court still say that the injunction stands. There are expected to be some changes in the law from the out come of the case.

Should Mr. Giggs be entitled to privacy is a huge question for English Law.
I think it is very doubtful that any media organisation could argue that it is in the national interest to disclose the sordid affair as it is not, it is gossip. Sadly gossip sells newspapers. How information is obtained is also high on the agenda in the UK at the moment after the News of the World revelations about how they tapped a number of 'celebrities' telephones.
Sadly, in general, stories like this meet the wishes of the authorities all to well. Far better to have details of Mr. Giggs sex life claiming the headlines than detailed analysis of how much public money is still being flushed down the toilet every day. Or how the UK Banks have totally failed to keep to their end of the bargain under the terms on which they took the bail outs.
Yes the future of Mr. Giggs marriage is of far more public importance than that,,, :(

pompui
udonmap.com

Post by pompui » May 28, 2011, 10:03 am

goodison wrote:It seems the lady in question has been attending (doing) Giggs for years. Looking forward to the movie sequel " Saving Ryan's Privates. :lol:
:D =D>

Personally I think she is a butterhead 8)

pienmash
Udonmap Sponsor

Post by pienmash » May 28, 2011, 10:14 am

Mr Pomps whats a butterhead ? ive looked in my Oxford English dictionary and couldnt find it . Not seen my dik for years indeed the last time i used it is a distant memory .
This Ryan Giggs thing is a load of bollox really , afterall he is just another human being just happens to be a brilliant footballer as well ... n even they are gonna get caught " offside " some times.

Mash

trubrit
udonmap.com

Post by trubrit » May 28, 2011, 10:27 am

pienmash wrote:Mr Pomps whats a butterhead ? ive looked in my Oxford English dictionary and couldnt find it . Not seen my dik for years indeed the last time i used it is a distant memory .
This Ryan Giggs thing is a load of bollox really , afterall he is just another human being just happens to be a brilliant footballer as well ... n even they are gonna get caught " offside " some times.

Mash
I think Fergie should be happy. seems most of his team play better " away from home" :lol:
Ageing is a privilige denied to many .

pompui
udonmap.com

Post by pompui » May 28, 2011, 12:03 pm

pienmash wrote:Mr Pomps whats a butterhead ? ive looked in my Oxford English dictionary and couldnt find it . Not seen my dik for years indeed the last time i used it is a distant memory .

Mash
Apologies Mr Mash,been around some Yanks ,yes spelt correctly,one of their words,can be found in the urbandictionary website ;) :?

Return to “World News”