UK soldier beheaded on public street in London

World news discussion forum
WBU ALUM
udonmap.com

Post by WBU ALUM » May 23, 2013, 12:47 am

Muslims Screaming "Allahu Akbar" Behead British Soldier on Public Street
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/ ... lwich.html

More sharing from that religion of peace and love ...

WBU ALUM
udonmap.com

Post by WBU ALUM » May 23, 2013, 2:16 am

It speaks for itself.

magpie73
udonmap.com

Post by magpie73 » May 23, 2013, 2:19 am

watching the news today with some lunatic shouting about how there women are suffering in there land's my answer to that f##k## and to all people like him is your free to go back to your land and protect your women but as I suspect you'll not want to leave your comfy lifestyle .rest in peace the poor soul that was murder by these coward's and if it was a soldier that died today i'm sure his battalion will take retribution in your lands (rant over)

WBU ALUM
udonmap.com

Post by WBU ALUM » May 23, 2013, 2:36 am

Cops shoot 2 as 'soldier is beheaded' in suspected terrorist attack
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/ne ... ondon.html

No one is immune from this until societies deal with uncivilized intolerant people in ways that they can understand. Until then, it's coming to a US city near you.

Barney
udonmap.com

Post by Barney » May 23, 2013, 3:18 am

Report says the 2 were shot and taken to hospital, one is serious, WHY?????

They both should have been taken out with sniper shots to the head and taken in body bags.

Prenders88
udonmap.com

Post by Prenders88 » May 23, 2013, 7:29 am

Welcome to Europe's collective future guys.... there will soon be rioting, mayhem, with a willful reluctance on the part of the elite to identify the who and the why. But worry not, folks....such a future is only temporary. 10 or 20 years from now, the riots won't be started by "disaffected" Muslim youth egged on by lefties. They'll be started by the Friday mosque sermons of the local Imam. And they won't be directed at police, but at those native European Christians who haven't yet converted.....with the police watching passively from a distance. Stockholm will resemble Cairo, Paris will resemble Algiers, London will resemble Karachi, Bradford and Leicester are lost already, and Berlin will resemble Istanbul. The "myth" of Eurabia will be realized in all its un-acknowledged infamy.
Udon Thani, best seen through your car's rear view mirror.

trubrit
udonmap.com

Post by trubrit » May 23, 2013, 7:44 am

Prenders88 wrote:Welcome to Europe's collective future guys.... there will soon be rioting, mayhem, with a willful reluctance on the part of the elite to identify the who and the why. But worry not, folks....such a future is only temporary. 10 or 20 years from now, the riots won't be started by "disaffected" Muslim youth egged on by lefties. They'll be started by the Friday mosque sermons of the local Imam. And they won't be directed at police, but at those native European Christians who haven't yet converted.....with the police watching passively from a distance. Stockholm will resemble Cairo, Paris will resemble Algiers, London will resemble Karachi, Bradford and Leicester are lost already, and Berlin will resemble Istanbul. The "myth" of Eurabia will be realized in all its un-acknowledged infamy.
You forgot to add.And, both you and I could be shot for even saying such things. :-"
Ageing is a privilige denied to many .

merchant seaman
udonmap.com

Post by merchant seaman » May 23, 2013, 7:52 am

And not any different in the USA. It is said that in 20 years time there will be enough eligable muslim voters to elect the President with just the muslim votes.
No man has a good enough memory to be a succesful liar.

ronan01
udonmap.com

Post by ronan01 » May 23, 2013, 8:25 am

Speechless.

I have visited the UK almost annually for about 50 years (have relatives there).

Over the last 10 years or so I have noticed "changes" when walking UK streets - an element of menace exists now. In recent years I have reduced my visits to the UK this reason.

British "tolerance" will be tested.

fatbob
udonmap.com

Post by fatbob » May 23, 2013, 9:52 am

Castrate the lot of them now.

randerson79
udonmap.com

Post by randerson79 » May 23, 2013, 10:19 am

To bad he didn't have a gun to protect himself.

farlong68
udonmap.com

Post by farlong68 » May 23, 2013, 10:22 am

spot on randerson 79

BobHelm
udonmap.com

Post by BobHelm » May 23, 2013, 10:25 am

Indeed a senseless act of violence committed on an innocent victim.
My deepest condolences to the family & friends of the murdered man.

Undoubtedly a wanton act perpetrated by witless & ill educated louts.
Possibly with a far more sinister & dangerous 'controller' in the background.

The one thing that I am certain of is that all those responsible for this act will be brought to justice. Whether the punishment will be suitable for the crime is quite another matter.

It was interesting that yesterday, after over 30 years, the person held responsible for the horrific '1982 IRA Hyde Park bombings' finally found himself facing a court. It was one of the worst outrages ever seen on English soil.
John Anthony Downey, 61, of County Donegal, Ireland has been charged with the murders of Roy John Bright, Dennis Richard Anthony Daly, Simon Andrew Tipper and Geoffrey Vernon Young.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-22625104

It is a timely reminder of two things...
Firstly that English justice may sometime appear to move extremely slowly, but move it does.
Secondly that religious violence & atrocities in the United Kingdom are not the sole domain of the followers of Islam. It should be all bigotry & religious intolerance that should be removed from society, not the simplistic selection of certain groups in society that the media finds so appealing..

SJP17
udonmap.com

Post by SJP17 » May 23, 2013, 10:29 am

Words cant really describe how bad this is, but my thoughts are with the family and friends of the young soldier who was murdered.

Its times like this that makes me glad i live in Shetland

WBU ALUM
udonmap.com

Post by WBU ALUM » May 23, 2013, 11:25 am

randerson79 wrote:To bad he didn't have a gun to protect himself.
Agree.

I know many don't want to hear it, but this crime would have probably never been completed and the UK soldier would be alive today if it had happened in the US. Sadly, not one person was able to stand up against these two jihadists or pull out a firearm to save the victim. There would be one soldier alive and two dead jihadists in a public city street in the US.

The very brave women who shielded the body from further mutilation are very lucky considering the disdain that jihadists hold for women.

tigerryan
udonmap.com

Post by tigerryan » May 23, 2013, 11:28 am

Does the lack of reaction by the folks standing around in the video strike anyone as odd? Is this part of town completly Fuqed? Some people are walking around like nothings happening. Is this a sort of "reserved" English thing. I would like to think that there has got to be some normal guys in that crowd that would have parked a car on top of these psycos.

threestags
udonmap.com

Post by threestags » May 23, 2013, 2:44 pm

...and the UK tax payer will now foot the bill defending these murderers.

maaka
udonmap.com

Post by maaka » May 23, 2013, 3:43 pm

a firearm would not have been of any use to this poor fella, as those dudes just drove up onto the pavement and mowed him down, and then finished him off..he wouldnt have had time to even run...
yeah I am surprised someone else didnt use their car to run the buggers over, but as one man said, he thought it was a motor accident at first, and the dudes were rendering assistance, or giving CPR..
I would like to think the boys in stir will save the taxpayer and the families any future burden or further anguish of having to sit thru a court case..

WBU ALUM
udonmap.com

Post by WBU ALUM » May 23, 2013, 4:05 pm

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » May 23, 2013, 4:16 pm

If they had muttered "Jesus is great" they might have had a chance at not guilty by reason of insanity. After all hanging around after such a ghastly crime committed in public suggests all is not well upstairs.

"We want to start a war" rings of Charles Manson.

If the perps survive, they might look forward to getting into the witness box to try to justify their actions to the world again. This might merely be the end of scene 1.
Lock 'em up - Eastman, Giuliani, Senator Graham, Meadows and Trump

Return to “World News”