UK soldier beheaded on public street in London

World news discussion forum
fatbob
udonmap.com

Post by fatbob » May 23, 2013, 4:34 pm

tigerryan wrote: by tigerryan » May 23, 2013, 11:28 am

Does the lack of reaction by the folks standing around in the video strike anyone as odd? Is this part of town completly Fuqed? Some people are walking around like nothings happening. Is this a sort of "reserved" English thing. I would like to think that there has got to be some normal guys in that crowd that would have parked a car on top of these psycos.
I thought the same thing.

Aardvark
udonmap.com

Post by Aardvark » May 23, 2013, 4:38 pm

But will our Govt around the World change their Policies and keep these Freaks in their own Societies, and not burden us with Islam. Dream on, and read the Koran we've turned into Fairies :shock:

WBU ALUM
udonmap.com

Post by WBU ALUM » May 23, 2013, 4:50 pm

coxo wrote:
tigerryan wrote: by tigerryan » May 23, 2013, 11:28 am

Does the lack of reaction by the folks standing around in the video strike anyone as odd? Is this part of town completly Fuqed? Some people are walking around like nothings happening. Is this a sort of "reserved" English thing. I would like to think that there has got to be some normal guys in that crowd that would have parked a car on top of these psycos.
I thought the same thing.
Ditto.

Aardvark
udonmap.com

Post by Aardvark » May 23, 2013, 5:34 pm

So what do you do when someone is Armed up and your not ??

WBU ALUM
udonmap.com

Post by WBU ALUM » May 23, 2013, 6:01 pm

Aardvark wrote:So what do you do when someone is Armed up and your not ??
Perfect reason why Americans love their guns. The criminals don't care. They ignore the law. They find a way to kill.

In the situation involving these two piles of human excrement, it might have been a good idea to rush those two with about a dozen people. Ropes, chains, bats and axes come to mind. Of course, those things may be against the law, too.

fatbob
udonmap.com

Post by fatbob » May 23, 2013, 6:02 pm

Aardvark wrote: by Aardvark » May 23, 2013, 5:34 pm

What I saw on the Sydney Morning Herald video was a women walk past the man on the footpath totally unaware and people going about there business while a dead body lays on the road and a madman is ranting oblivious to the whole affair, I guess I would hope if I came across a scene like this I would have the sense to stop the public walking in that area until police arrived, or given the chance run the bas--rd over.

LoveDaBlues
udonmap.com

Post by LoveDaBlues » May 23, 2013, 7:00 pm

Timothy James "Tim" McVeigh (April 23, 1968 – June 11, 2001) was an American terrorist who detonated a truck bomb in front of the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building in Oklahoma City on April 19, 1995. Commonly referred to as the Oklahoma City Bombing, the attack killed 168 people and injured over 800. It was the deadliest act of terrorism within the United States prior to the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks, and remains the deadliest act of domestic terrorism in United States history.

McVeigh was a registered Republican when he lived in Buffalo, New York, in the 1980s, and had a membership in the National Rifle Association while in the military. McVeigh was raised Roman Catholic.

So, which group do the sages of udon map declare war on first.......Republicans, NRA, the military, Catholics? :-k

There are peace-loving muslims and radical terrorist muslims just as there are peace-loving Christians and radical terrorist Christians. Kinda complicates things now don't it? :-k

WBU ALUM
udonmap.com

Post by WBU ALUM » May 23, 2013, 8:02 pm

coxo wrote:
Aardvark wrote: by Aardvark » May 23, 2013, 5:34 pm

What I saw on the Sydney Morning Herald video was a women walk past the man on the footpath totally unaware and people going about there business while a dead body lays on the road and a madman is ranting oblivious to the whole affair, I guess I would hope if I came across a scene like this I would have the sense to stop the public walking in that area until police arrived, or given the chance run the bas--rd over.
I like your last idea. =D>

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » May 24, 2013, 1:43 am

Oh LoveDaBlues you party pooper. I think we should go after those who complicate things first. Planet simple is a much more sanuk place.

Then we should work our way down some very lengthy list of unpleasant people until only the decent folks are left standing. I propose that Anders Breivik be higher up the list of people to be offed than the two ghastly British accented murderers currently the focus of this thread.
Lock 'em up - Eastman, Giuliani, Senator Graham, Meadows and Trump

gudtymchuk
udonmap.com

Post by gudtymchuk » May 24, 2013, 8:01 am

LoveDaBlues wrote:Timothy James "Tim" McVeigh (April 23, 1968 – June 11, 2001) was an American terrorist who detonated a truck bomb in front of the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building in Oklahoma City on April 19, 1995. Commonly referred to as the Oklahoma City Bombing, the attack killed 168 people and injured over 800. It was the deadliest act of terrorism within the United States prior to the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks, and remains the deadliest act of domestic terrorism in United States history.

McVeigh was a registered Republican when he lived in Buffalo, New York, in the 1980s, and had a membership in the National Rifle Association while in the military. McVeigh was raised Roman Catholic.

So, which group do the sages of udon map declare war on first.......Republicans, NRA, the military, Catholics? :-k

There are peace-loving muslims and radical terrorist muslims just as there are peace-loving Christians and radical terrorist Christians. Kinda complicates things now don't it? :-k
Obviously the only choice is to capitulate to the Muslim Jihadist who are infiltrating every free society in the world.... otherwise the indiscriminate elimination of infidels will continue.....

By the way for any who might have missed it, Timothy McVeigh was tried, sentenced and lawfully executed.
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

WBU ALUM
udonmap.com

Post by WBU ALUM » May 24, 2013, 8:29 am

Justifying the attack in London.

WBU ALUM
udonmap.com

Post by WBU ALUM » May 24, 2013, 10:45 am

UK jihad murderers were previously investigated by terror probe
http://www.jihadwatch.org/2013/05/uk-ji ... probe.html
A British government official told The Associated Press both suspects were part of previous investigations for possible terror links.
I guess that since "Jihad" is just an inner struggle, they never thought in a million years that these two would kill someone.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » May 24, 2013, 10:51 am

"Justify" does not equal "explain". [-X

WBU ALUM
udonmap.com

Post by WBU ALUM » May 24, 2013, 10:55 am

jackspratt wrote:"Justify" does not equal "explain". [-X

rjj04
udonmap.com

Post by rjj04 » May 24, 2013, 11:01 am

In the following article Hitchens shows that the Koran is the underlying justification for Muslim acts against the infidels. Long before America became a world power and interfered in the lives of Muslims in other countries, there were horrible acts against it, justified by the Koran.

http://www.city-journal.org/html/17_2_u ... erson.html

"But one cannot get around what Jefferson heard when he went with John Adams to wait upon Tripoli’s ambassador to London in March 1785. When they inquired by what right the Barbary states preyed upon American shipping, enslaving both crews and passengers, America’s two foremost envoys were informed that “it was written in the Koran, that all Nations who should not have acknowledged their authority were sinners, that it was their right and duty to make war upon whoever they could find and to make Slaves of all they could take as prisoners, and that every Mussulman who should be slain in battle was sure to go to Paradise.”

Don't misunderstand my point, the Bible has been used to justify slavery and hideous acts, but Christianity has been tamed, and Christians (for the most part) taught to cherry pick the goods parts.
Islam hasn't arrived there yet. As long as it hasn't you will never see an end to this sort of tragedy.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » May 24, 2013, 11:11 am

WBU, in your many identities on both here and UT you have never been comfortable with people who call you out on your bullsh1t - and there is plenty of it.

I am not the only one, but perhaps just the most persistent.

Your normal reaction is to change/revert forum identities, in the hope (I assume) that newer members will not realise, and you can continue on your merry way.

You can try and deflect by continued use of terms 'stalker" and "tag team", but when I want to respond, I will do so.

So to get back on topic, "explain" is not the same as "justify".

WBU ALUM
udonmap.com

Post by WBU ALUM » May 24, 2013, 11:19 am

jackspratt wrote:WBU, in your many identities on both here and UT you have never been comfortable with people who call you out on your bullsh1t - and there is plenty of it.

I am not the only one, but perhaps just the most persistent.

Your normal reaction is to change/revert forum identities, in the hope (I assume) that newer members will not realise, and you can continue on your merry way.

You can try and deflect by continued use of terms 'stalker" and "tag team", but when I want to respond, I will do so.

So to get back on topic, "explain" is not the same as "justify".
Mr. Jack, you are obsessed with me.

You parse things eloquently. You have an uncanny knack in finding one phrase out of paragraphs of information to criticize, and then you move on to something else.

You incessantly attack me, not the content. This post of yours is just more evidence of it.

There is no valid explanation that seeks to absolve Muslims for killing innocent people walking on a street in London. The speaker is seeking to defend the action because of the UK's involvement in the War on Terror. If you don't agree, that's your choice. :lol:

Now, let's see if you can locate my next post. :lol:

ronan01
udonmap.com

Post by ronan01 » May 24, 2013, 12:46 pm

I think that "explanation" was pretty close to a "justifcation" on why british muslims are angry with british troops.

Makes perfect sense!

Great explanation :shock:

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » May 24, 2013, 3:32 pm

ronan01 wrote:
I think that "explanation" was pretty close to a "justifcation" on why british muslims are angry with british troops.

Makes perfect sense!

Great explanation :shock:
No argument there ronan.

What the video doesn't do is justify the attack - in fact the spokesman clearly replies "of course not" when the interviewer states nothing justified the attack. The spokesman also has a crack at the muslim organisations in the uk not doing anything about the muslim youth in the UK taking this type of action.

He (the spokesman) goes on to say it is an evil and irrational response.

Couldn't be much clearer - other than to those who don't want to see, particularly when looking at the world through deeply conservative glasses, and believe pretty much everything is justified in the name of the "War on Terror".

WBU ALUM
udonmap.com

Post by WBU ALUM » May 24, 2013, 6:28 pm

The Qur'an appears to be misquoted in the Telegraph in order to minimize fault of Islamic teachings.

The Muslim faith does not turn men to terror
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/ ... error.html

That's quite a title for an article considering the linking of so much terror to Muslim men worldwide -- regardless of their country of origin and regardless of their being born into the faith or converting to Islam.

Telegraph publishes falsehoods about Qur'an in attempt to clear Islam of responsibility for London jihad murder
http://www.jihadwatch.org/2013/05/teleg ... on-ji.html
Now we see why Mehdi Hasan left that part out of his Qur'an quote.

So it is permissible -- indeed, commanded -- to kill those who make war upon Allah and His messenger and strive after "corruption in the land." Islam doesn't permit the killing of innocents, but this victim was a British soldier. He was, in the view of his killer, making war upon Allah and his messenger and spreading corruption in the land by fighting in Afghanistan. In that case, the killer's jihad was defensive, and Hasan's words about it being only permissible if sanctioned by a legitimate government are simply false in terms of Islamic law.

Return to “World News”