UK soldier beheaded on public street in London

World news discussion forum
WBU ALUM
udonmap.com

Post by WBU ALUM » May 25, 2013, 1:55 pm

ronan01 wrote:
As for being in a tag team with JS I guess when WBU stops posting garbage neither of us will feel any need to respond to it... :D
Its official - they are a couple :D
Yes, they are.

Has anyone else posting on this forum been asked to provide background of an author to a linked source? NEVER. Except me.

If you don't want to believe the information, or do your own research on the author, that's you. If you believe that the author is only stating an opinion and not fact, and you have a different opinion, then say so RATHER THAN ATTACKING ME and expecting me to provide information that you require from NO ONE ELSE. If you think the link is garbage or the author is garbage, you're entitled to your opinion.

Yes, the UM Tag Team is real.

WBU ALUM
udonmap.com

Post by WBU ALUM » May 25, 2013, 1:59 pm

pienmash wrote:followed by appeals and prison time all at huge costs to the Uk TAXPAYER ... imo there has never been a better advert for the death penalty ... these attackers should get just that .....but still there will be the civil rights crazies and radical islamic supporters hell bent on these 2 killers receiving a fair trial ,,,,,, no trial needed ,,,, i may be missing something
Correct.

Political Correctness is killing killing societies all over the world.

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » May 25, 2013, 2:53 pm

WBU - I take it you ain't a radical feminist, let alone a feminist.

Political correctness can be a pain, but I'm not aware of it yet killing societies. I would say Assad is killing a society but not political correctness.

This thread and the ghastly death in London sure have people pumped up.
Lock 'em up - Eastman, Giuliani, Senator Graham, Meadows and Trump

pienmash
Udonmap Sponsor

Post by pienmash » May 25, 2013, 3:02 pm

I repeat past n present British governments should hang their heads in shame ... British immigration or rather the lack of it is the root of the countries problems ,,,this young lad butchered in broad daylight should act as a catalyst for change but i doubt it will ,,, Cameron and his bandits are just too scared to upset the no powerful immigrants that should be in Britain to start with .

I would hazard a guess there will be more n more revenge on revenge attacks leading to all out riots in some areas of Britain.

fatbob
udonmap.com

Post by fatbob » May 25, 2013, 3:47 pm

Gotta agree with Mash and WBU Alum, it is cold blooded murder, I don't care about justify, excuse or what ever, cross your t's blah blah, those two cretins should be done away with (not jackspratt and bob helm). What is pathetic on this forum is the nit picking from those who think they are senior and all junior members must formally explain all sources of information, an opinion is just that.

WBU ALUM
udonmap.com

Post by WBU ALUM » May 25, 2013, 3:48 pm

GT93 wrote:Political correctness can be a pain, but I'm not aware of it yet killing societies. I would say Assad is killing a society but not political correctness.
Political Correctness seeks to silence dissent and truth and manipulate the language. It seeks to soften the reality. When people are afraid to speak out against those who are undermining their society and their values, that "political correctness" kills the motivation for people to defend their beliefs for fear that they will be attacked for standing up for their values.

This is a great example of political correctness. The leader of the UK is afraid to do what is necessary to preserve the society for fear of offending someone. Who does Cameron represent? Those who seek to preserve the UK, or those who seek to destroy it?
pienmash wrote:Cameron and his bandits are just too scared to upset the no powerful immigrants that should be in Britain to start with
And now this has come out from a source within the UK:
Exclusive: Woolwich killings suspect Michael Adebolajo was inspired by cleric banned from UK after urging followers to behead enemies of Islam
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/cr ... 30125.html

Aardvark
udonmap.com

Post by Aardvark » May 25, 2013, 3:58 pm

[quote: Who does Cameron represent? Those who seek to preserve the UK, or those who seek to destroy it? end quote]
Brilliant, could not have said it better. Now, how do I teach my Govt to learn from these mistakes ??

Bandung_Dero
udonmap.com

Post by Bandung_Dero » May 25, 2013, 6:13 pm

Aardvark wrote:Now, how do I teach my Govt to learn from these mistakes ??
At the polling booth in September. :fryingpan: :confused: Then what choices do we have --- SFA! :-({|= The idiot on the left (fortunately she's gone) and the other idiot on the right! Whoe betide us!
Sent from my 1977 Apple II using 2 Heinz bake bean cans and piano wire!

dezzer
udonmap.com

Post by dezzer » May 25, 2013, 7:59 pm

Feelings are running very high in
U.K. lots of arrests up and down the country for various. offences regarding the brutal slaying of
a unarmed soldier,RIP condolencies to friends and
family.
You'll Never Walk Alone L.F.C.

Bandung_Dero
udonmap.com

Post by Bandung_Dero » May 25, 2013, 8:30 pm

My take on all of this! The social engineers, hand wringers and other politically correct groups are going to love it!

The best form of punishment for these types of radicals is NOT death but a very prolonged (NO PAROLE) life in prison. Not in solitary but your average day to day prison situation where there are plenty of inmates who would like to 'socialize' with em. That way they are no longer martyrs, their 12 virgins and eternal life in glory etc. lost.

Give em a special diet of weak pork and rice soup to which they can accept or reject. Once a month give em a treat, either a pack of cigarettes or small jar of Vaseline, really depends on whether they need to fix the lungs or relieve the pain.

If this was to occur it MIGHT JUST make these radicals have a second thought!
Sent from my 1977 Apple II using 2 Heinz bake bean cans and piano wire!

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » May 26, 2013, 12:24 am

That reads a bit like a Thai prison Bandung. That should make anyone have a second thought.

I'm still a big fan of democracy and the rule of law. I'm no fan of the good old boys going out and dishing out private "justice" or of the police quietly offing people. That too reads like a Thai solution. Perhaps I should write the "old" Thai solution.

Democracy and the rule of law aren't perfect, but they're far better than the alternatives evident in Russia, the south of Thailand, China etc.

BobHelm
udonmap.com

Post by BobHelm » May 26, 2013, 10:01 am

WBU ALUM wrote:[
Has anyone else posting on this forum been asked to provide background of an author to a linked source? NEVER. Except me.

If you don't want to believe the information, or do your own research on the author, that's you. If you believe that the author is only stating an opinion and not fact, and you have a different opinion, then say so RATHER THAN ATTACKING ME and expecting me to provide information that you require from NO ONE ELSE. If you think the link is garbage or the author is garbage, you're entitled to your opinion.

Yes, the UM Tag Team is real.
Oh dear WBU you are starting to sound quite paranoid.
If you had bothered to ask me why I wanted to know I would have readily explained..

ZooNews (your source) is a Hindi owned Indian media outfit. As such any article it is writing concerning Muslims is likely to be highly biased as that is what its' main reader base would demand!! that is the case with the article you quoted. It contained supposition but not a hint of a checkable fact.
That is, obviously, of no concern to you but the ability to see facts before coming to a decision about something does happen to be important to me!!

However you and Papa now seemed quite convinced that it was a Muslim terrorist attack inspired by Omar Bakri Mohammed . You are, of course, entitled to that belief but I think that it is a million miles away from the truth.
It will be interesting once the authorities release details of what they believe happened & why whether the cleric gets any mention at all.

gudtymchuk
udonmap.com

Post by gudtymchuk » May 26, 2013, 10:37 am

BobHelm wrote:
However you and Papa now seemed quite convinced that it was a Muslim terrorist attack inspired by Omar Bakri Mohammed . You are, of course, entitled to that belief but I think that it is a million miles away from the truth.
It will be interesting once the authorities release details of what they believe happened & why whether the cleric gets any mention at all.
So the crazed killer screaming into a video camera "We swear by the all mighty allah" along with many other rants is evidence the cowardly and horrendous attack has nothing to do with Islamic terror.... Maybe you should pull your head out and come up for air :-"
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

BobHelm
udonmap.com

Post by BobHelm » May 26, 2013, 10:51 am

Deranged killers have in the past claimed that 'god made them do it'??
Would you automatically classify that as a Christian Terror attack??
Murderer Says "God Made Me Kill"
http://www.bilerico.com/2007/07/murder_ ... kill_1.php
Police: Suspect said God made him kill trooper
http://www.timesdispatch.com/news/local ... 421ae.html

Meanwhile, back in the real world, a full update from the BBC..

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-22670375
Woolwich murder probe: Three more arrests

papaguido
udonmap.com

Post by papaguido » May 26, 2013, 11:21 am

BobHelm wrote:
That is, obviously, of no concern to you but the ability to see facts before coming to a decision about something does happen to be important to me!!

BTW...another update...
Dramatic BBC footage has emerged of Adebolajo standing side by side with Choudary as the Al-Muhajiroun leader ranted on a megaphone during a 2007 demonstration in Central London.
Last night it emerged that Adebolajo was a regular on radical marches in East London in the mid-2000s and often attended incendiary protests and lectures.
The BBC footage showed Adebolajo dressed in white Islamic clothes and surrounded by placards outside Paddington Green police station in April 2007.
He was attending a demonstration followed the arrest of Abu Izzadeen, another Al-Muhajiroun radical who was later sentenced to four and a half years in jail for terrorist fund-raising and incitement.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... olboy.html

WBU ALUM
udonmap.com

Post by WBU ALUM » May 26, 2013, 12:02 pm

UK police arrest 3 more men in soldier's slaying
http://news.msn.com/world/uk-police-arr ... rs-slaying

=====

Afghan interpreters' resettlement scheme 'does not go far enough'
http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2013/may/2 ... e-concerns
But she voiced concerns about some of the roughly 600 interpreters who will not qualify for resettlement, either because they do not have 12 months' continuous service or are deemed not to have faced sufficient physical danger in their daily work.

"We are concerned that some interpreters may not qualify if the scheme is only available to those employed between December 2012 and December 2014 and limited to frontline staff only," Curling said.
So they want to flood the UK with even MORE Islamists.

=====

British Take to Streets to Protest Barbaric Woolrich Beheading
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2013 ... t-Woolwich
The EDL describes itself as “an inclusive movement dedicated to peacefully protesting against Islamic extremism.” Others describe the movement as xenophobic. British Prime Minister David Cameron said in 2010, “The EDL are terrible people, we would always keep these groups under review and if we needed to ban them, we would ban them or any groups which incite hatred.” The British press regularly describes the group as "far-right." The EDL is pro-Israel and pro-Western in orientation.
Why would Cameron be so forceful with his words against the EDL, but not be even more forceful against Islamic Jihadists murdering Londoners in the streets? Another example of political correctness. Has the EDL promoted beheadings?

As with any group, there is usually a splattering of members who do not represent their group well. Tommy Robinson makes perfect sense in this interview.

trubrit
udonmap.com

Post by trubrit » May 26, 2013, 12:22 pm

Whilst I welcome the display of solidarity with us by both the Muslim groups and the Nigerian community recently on the streets and on TV, I can't help thinking that maybe they are motivated more by self preservation, fearing a backlash, than any genuine concern for our way of life . I would be more impressed if they did something to remove this cancerous mob from within . [-o<
Ageing is a privilige denied to many .

WBU ALUM
udonmap.com

Post by WBU ALUM » May 26, 2013, 1:49 pm

trubrit wrote:I would be more impressed if they did something to remove this cancerous mob from within . [-o<
That is pointed out repeatedly, and I completely agree.

On one hand, they say that those Jihadists do not represent Islam, and they scream to the high heavens not to judge their religion based on beheadings and violence and bombings. On the other hand, they remain silent when they know the preaching of hate and murder is taking place right in front of them in their mosques.

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » May 26, 2013, 3:43 pm

Oh Buddha the vitriol flowing in this thread ...

I think the Afghan interpreters who helped the western soldiers are bloody heroes and their well-being should be a matter of concern for western governments. However, if the western soldiers share WBU's view, I'd very likely change my opinion. My country decided a while ago to accept them as immigrants. Presumably my government listened to the military advice in deciding this. These guys are on "our" side.

I have been impressed with Mr. Cameron's response. The blowback from the reaction to this ghastly crime can be terrible and needs managing. If I was one of the perps I'd be cheering on the angry mob and hoping the Brits with short fuses make things far worse. That was one of their objectives - to start a war in the UK.

The few thousand or so dangerous jihadists aren't our most dangerous enemy. It's ourselves. Let's just keep being who we are and not let these nutters see us thrash our values and great freedoms. The best way to win this struggle is to respond proportionately and with careful analysis.

I'm not a Muslim nor a Christian (although I was raised a Christian). The overwhelming majority of Muslims and Christians are decent people. It's not helpful nor fair to project this appalling crime on to all Muslims.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » May 26, 2013, 3:59 pm

WBU ALUM wrote: So they want to flood the UK with even MORE Islamists.
So apparently:

All Afghan interpreters are Muslims;

Some Muslims are Islamists;

Therefore all Afghan interpreters are Islamists.

:confused:

Return to “World News”