Prince Andrew, Duke of York KG GCVO CD ADC(P)

World news discussion forum
AlexO
udonmap.com

Re: Prince Andrew, Duke of York KG GCVO CD ADC(P)

Post by AlexO » June 9, 2022, 6:48 pm

GT93 wrote:
June 8, 2022, 1:38 pm
I think you over do the politicians as a profession bashing KP although giving the Johnson government and the previous Trump administration I can see what's prompting your scorn.

Andrew Windsor doesn't appear to have been too concerned about the young women and girls in Epstein's orbit. Windsor came across as a cold, heartless bastard in the Maitlis interview. He was so awful he terminated his career as a royal.
What did you expect? Andrew in floods of tears, wearing sack cloth etc for having a wee tumble with a perfectly legal lady (age wise in the UK) on a romantic Caribbean Island. Give it a rest 93, your boring now.

AlexO
udonmap.com

Post by AlexO » June 9, 2022, 6:59 pm

GT93 wrote:
June 9, 2022, 5:58 pm
Epstein was Andrew's good mate. Says it all really.

As for Charles, he's around Camilla's age. There's little doubt she must have been awesome in bed in her day. I suspect she's also really pleasant and good fun for Charles. And she doesn't make trouble; Harry Windsor can't stand her so she's probably excellent company.

Over to you KP.
Well fool, you have excelled yourself this time.
Harry is supposed to, according to you, absolutely love old horse face? The lady who helped break up his mother and fathers relationship and which not too long afterwards was part of the reason his mother died in tragic circumstances. Would you in the same situation be hugging and kissing your stepmother? Think not!

pepesgrill
udonmap.com

Post by pepesgrill » June 9, 2022, 8:02 pm

harry & william must absolutely want to drop-kick
that old crone down stairs. yikes. :-s and she deserves it too. just trailer park gutter garbage :-&

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » June 9, 2022, 8:09 pm

AlexO wrote:
June 9, 2022, 6:48 pm
......... having a wee tumble with a perfectly legal lady (age wise in the UK) on a romantic Caribbean Island.........
Not, if has been alleged here more than once, she was a "prostitute".

pepesgrill
udonmap.com

Post by pepesgrill » June 9, 2022, 8:46 pm

and if charles does ascend to throne what does that make cruella? no, no , no. prince william seems the only heir left. gt93 the clock IS running out :-s

AlexO
udonmap.com

Post by AlexO » June 9, 2022, 10:10 pm

jackspratt wrote:
June 9, 2022, 8:09 pm
AlexO wrote:
June 9, 2022, 6:48 pm
......... having a wee tumble with a perfectly legal lady (age wise in the UK) on a romantic Caribbean Island.........
Not, if has been alleged here more than once, she was a "prostitute".
Was she married to the gent she was having sex with? Was she living in the lap of luxury being able to fulfil her dream of shagging famous/rich people at will, the same as most rock band groupies? Did she pay her own living expenses or did someone fund her? Did she pose for smiling photo's or was she chained and bound under threat of death? Did she have to be carried onto the private aircraft or not, if not, then she was either selling herself or just living the party life. Faux outrage by those on UM who have probably/allegedly done way worse.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » June 9, 2022, 10:36 pm

Look up the legal age for prostitutes in the UK, Alex - and get back to us.

AlexO
udonmap.com

Post by AlexO » June 9, 2022, 10:43 pm

jackspratt wrote:
June 9, 2022, 10:36 pm
16, age of consent. Other EU Nations 14. Any further comments???

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » June 9, 2022, 10:54 pm

AlexO wrote:
June 9, 2022, 10:43 pm
jackspratt wrote:
Nope.
Although the age of consent is 16 throughout the United Kingdom, it is illegal to buy sex from a person under 18 where the perpetrator does not reasonably believe they are 18 or over
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prostitut ... ite_note-5

AlexO
udonmap.com

Post by AlexO » June 9, 2022, 11:23 pm

jackspratt wrote:
June 9, 2022, 10:54 pm
AlexO wrote:
June 9, 2022, 10:43 pm
jackspratt wrote:
Nope.
Although the age of consent is 16 throughout the United Kingdom, it is illegal to buy sex from a person under 18 where the perpetrator does not reasonably believe they are 18 or over
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prostitut ... ite_note-5

Okay, lets define buy sex. In my day 3 or 4 Cider and Baby Cham's were called knicker droppers. If you took a girl out for a 'Wimpey' and a drink after you expected a wee reward. Have you been in a nightclub or similar recently where minimum age is 21? Hardly a girl over 4th year to be found. Girls under 18 not allowed to work in brothels, try proving no reward at 17 and under. Virtually impossible unless they become old fat money grabbing, lying harlots after they cannot survive on youth and good looks anymore.

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » June 10, 2022, 12:30 am

AlexO wrote:
June 9, 2022, 6:59 pm
GT93 wrote:

As for Charles, he's around Camilla's age. There's little doubt she must have been awesome in bed in her day. I suspect she's also really pleasant and good fun for Charles. And she doesn't make trouble; Harry Windsor can't stand her so she's probably excellent company.

Over to you KP.
Harry is supposed to, according to you, absolutely love old horse face? The lady who helped break up his mother and fathers relationship and which not too long afterwards was part of the reason his mother died in tragic circumstances. Would you in the same situation be hugging and kissing your stepmother? Think not!
Yes. Prince William is. I'd be very happy my father had a supportive and loving wife. Prince Harry is childish and selfish. Prince William's approach suggests he's a much higher quality man.
Lock 'em up - Eastman, Giuliani, Senator Graham, Meadows and Trump

AlexO
udonmap.com

Post by AlexO » June 10, 2022, 2:06 am

GT93 wrote:
June 10, 2022, 12:30 am
AlexO wrote:
June 9, 2022, 6:59 pm
GT93 wrote:

Over to you KP.
Yes. Prince William is. I'd be very happy my father had a supportive and loving wife. Prince Harry is childish and selfish. Prince William's approach suggests he's a much higher quality man.
No you fool, William is the rightful Monarch after Charles and old Horseface. Harry is just doing what the spare always does, Existing in a vacuum unless he kills the whole of Williams family. Same as Andrew, who made a few cock-ups. but at least his choice of women was a bit better than Charlie.

pepesgrill
udonmap.com

Post by pepesgrill » June 10, 2022, 6:00 am

i read an interesting passage about lord mountbatten ( by all accounts, a pretty solid guy) who tried to give charles sensible counsel.

and he followed it? right down to marrying a doting wife who had not been playing the field.
but he just couldn't kick that old witch to curb :?

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » June 10, 2022, 8:56 am

AlexO wrote:
June 9, 2022, 11:23 pm

Okay, lets define buy sex.
No need to define anything, Alex - it's all set out for you here https://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/20 ... hy/enacted

The rest of your post is just obfuscation.

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » June 10, 2022, 9:21 am

Harry Windsor is a person AlexO. He seems to be damaged and to make bad decisions.

Andrew Windsor has made numerous dreadful decisions with women. He hung around Epstein for ages. His belt would be covered in notches from his time with Epstein.

I should be very surprised that you need a lesson from jack about UK law but after reading your posts I'm not surprised. You're fortunate jack can assist you. A British (or any) gentleman could get into trouble if he isn't aware of the relevant law. Serious trouble. Andrew Windsor comes to mind.

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » June 10, 2022, 9:24 am

pepesgrill wrote:
June 10, 2022, 6:00 am
i read an interesting passage about lord mountbatten ( by all accounts, a pretty solid guy) who tried to give charles sensible counsel.

and he followed it? right down to marrying a doting wife who had not been playing the field.
but he just couldn't kick that old witch to curb :?
I suspect she's very skilled in the bedroom.

AlexO
udonmap.com

Post by AlexO » June 10, 2022, 10:04 am

jackspratt wrote:
June 10, 2022, 8:56 am
AlexO wrote:
June 9, 2022, 11:23 pm

Okay, lets define buy sex.
No need to define anything, Alex - it's all set out for you here https://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/20 ... hy/enacted

The rest of your post is just obfuscation.
Pratt
B is under 18, and A does not 'reasonably believe' that B is 18 or over Stick makeup and clothes on a 16/17 year old and then try and differentiate between them and an 18 year old ?
Goes back to what I was saying about laydee's being inside nightclubs etc, so unless someone specifically targets an under 18 laydee by hanging around her classroom etc then very difficult, if not impossible to prove.
Just remember you can legally be married and having children at 16 in the UK.
So not obfuscation Pratty just the facts of life.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » June 10, 2022, 10:14 am

Keep digging (and obfuscating) Alex.

We are talking about Andrew Windsor in this thread. Given the circumstances, it is reasonable to believe he knew the girl in question was under 18.

After all, wasn't that the big attraction of being in Epstein's inner circle?

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » June 10, 2022, 10:19 am

GT93 wrote:
June 10, 2022, 9:21 am
Harry Windsor ..... seems to be damaged and to make bad decisions.
To others, including myself, he seems to be very grounded and making good decisions for himself and his family.

I far prefer him to the flagpole-up-the-arse, Willy.

But then again, I am making my judgements based on what the media says and shows. As are you.

AlexO
udonmap.com

Post by AlexO » June 10, 2022, 10:45 am

jackspratt wrote:
June 10, 2022, 10:14 am
Keep digging (and obfuscating) Alex.

We are talking about Andrew Windsor in this thread. Given the circumstances, it is reasonable to believe he knew the girl in question was under 18.

After all, wasn't that the big attraction of being in Epstein's inner circle?
Going to ask you a question that requires you to give an honest reply rather than just the snide retort, hiding behind words crap that you normally provide.
The famous picture of the 'fame groupie' with her arms around Andrew, smiling triumphally at her latest 'catch'. What age would you say she looks in that photo.
Be honest now, difficult as that may be.

Return to “World News”