God on this Earth! No way...

World news discussion forum
Mudguard
udonmap.com

God on this Earth! No way...

Post by Mudguard » February 25, 2017, 11:13 am

I just read a most sickening American story about how 2 carers of a 9 y o cerebral palsy boy was starved to death by them...He weighed 6 kilos...

How can anyone sleep at night while a defenseless child is starved in another room......I hope they take the bastards down in jail..

When I see a dog in need of a feed where I live, I go out of my way to buy n feed it....

One thinks the ISIS animals are the only ones imitating the Nazis but no, they are everywhere in this world...

jai yen yen
udonmap.com

Re: God on this Earth! No way...

Post by jai yen yen » February 25, 2017, 11:31 am

Mudguard wrote:I just read a most sickening American story about how 2 carers of a 9 y o cerebral palsy boy was starved to death by them...He weighed 6 kilos...

How can anyone sleep at night while a defenseless child is starved in another room......I hope they take the bastards down in jail..

When I see a dog in need of a feed where I live, I go out of my way to buy n feed it....

One thinks the ISIS animals are the only ones imitating the Nazis but no, they are everywhere in this world...
There is no God but there is plenty of evil in this world.

felixcat
udonmap.com

Post by felixcat » February 25, 2017, 4:13 pm

God on this Earth! No way......This is a true statement, sort of. The god (small "g") of THIS world is satan (ie: Lucifer). leader of everytrhing "evil" . The Bible tells us "in the last days, evil will engulf the entire world. What was called truth will be called a lie. Wrong will be right and right will be wrong. These are the "last days" we live in...not "last days" as everything blows up and its all over, but the last days when God Almighty prepares for the final showdown with "evil".
Our Creator gave us "free Will" to accept Him and His blessings & protections as His children. The majority of this world have sided with "evil (satan), and their "Free Will" is what is allowing them to do all these terrible things to mankind.
Personally, I know some things happen for a reason, some things happen to teach us a lesson, and some things have no reason, except, that. man's own Free Will allowed him to do these terrrible things. All will be judged for what they did with their time while on this earth.. There is only one Creator God, the God , who's Son gave his life to pay for our wrongs.
The last verse in the Bible , says, God wins.
For those who like to rape and kills Gods little children, your time is almost up.

Barney
udonmap.com

Post by Barney » February 25, 2017, 6:47 pm

felixcat,

why do you not post within the context of the heading, instead of rambling on about satan and your god.
The only thing you said remotely correct within the context was that these 2 evil carer's time on this earth should be up, and I mean now.
The "no god on this earth" which the poster alludes to actually should refer to 2 evils, if, what you believe is true, that being, the 2 carers deeds and the 2nd evil of the story being the evil your make believe god inflicts people with. Namely the cerebral palsy child's affliction.
There is absolutely no god for this and many more like him or her who suffer in this world.

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » February 25, 2017, 6:55 pm

Ruined my beliefs ........ I was, convinced, it was Warner Bros that gave us Free Willy #-o

kopkei
udonmap.com

Post by kopkei » February 26, 2017, 9:22 am

god/buddha/allah/enc..., all invented long time ago to keep most of the (poor,small minded or less educated) people busy , the landlord said to the preacher , you keep them stupid , i will keep them poor ...
now 2017 technology has evolved enormous but the people not , still believe in the invisible man ...what ever you call him,
if you have an imaginary friend they will send you to the shrink , and probably lock you up , but a whole nation writing on their dollar bill , in god we trust ? , are all running loose ... :D
also if there really is a god as we call him , he created flora and fauna and then he must have done the mistake of his life, he created the creature shaped to his own image (so they say?) , humans , destroying the world he build and killing each other , not for food...
so to me 2 problems in the world , 1/ religion,2/humans whom all follow these nonsense..
a problem that will not be solved soon but it is self destructing , so it will end some where ....
solution to all , eradicate religion so their will be no more fighting over this ...i know easy said ... ;)

Sakhonnick
udonmap.com

Post by Sakhonnick » February 26, 2017, 9:33 am

Because nobody knows what is beyond death its easy to try and believe, kinda gives you hope I guess there is something after life.

However think when you go to sleep and your totally out of it (deep sleep) last time you looked at the clock it was 11pm then next time u were awake it was 6am... No idea of nothing, no feeling no nothing... That I think death is..Just simply nothing..

Enjoy every moment you get and tell the people you love that you love them...

felixcat
udonmap.com

Post by felixcat » February 26, 2017, 3:57 pm

Actually, I was hoping better responses to the gentlenams question of why is there so much evil in the world today. Then the Trolls got involved, with their misinformed, no facts, no real experience, ect remarks and back to stage 1, you have no answers. Right? There is no God on this world right now, just one who calls himself God. he is not.
You think there is so much evil on the world now? You have no idea how much is really going on because you probably get your Fake News by MSM. The evil coming will make this look like childs play. But this time, God Almighty will destroy all evil, for ever and ever and create a new Heaven and earth. This is the hope we have as believers in The Truth,
I know many of you know what I am talking about. Many of you have had miracles of God happen in your life. or know many who have. You are not crazy, but you have experienced the finger of God reaching down and touching you. The Bible tells us , we are all born into "this evil world", because the god of this world is the devil, he becomes our "Daddy".but there is no one who can not be forgiven and set free and make God Almighty their Father, in Heaven. I am not a Minister, thats not one of my gifts, but reading the Bible after I had enough of living in the fire, my mind was transformed, the hate, anger, guilt, ect was gone. Everything I touched seemed to bless me. The effects of drugs (as a youth) came out and was replaced with wisdom. a concern for mankind entered my heart. When I went to sleep, I had someone watching over me, going into bad neighborhoods, someone was with me. Entering into a business opportunity, someone was giving me wisdom.
God never answers our needs when we "want it", BUT He answers, when we need it. As in perfect timing.
I care about everyone, even those I don't really like, but I would always be there to help you out of a spot.
This is a subject that cannot be answered in a few lines. All I can say is, there is hope coming. Cancer was created by man, and there are
many herbs that will kill it, like tumeric. Big Pharma and Global Elites don't want you to know these things.
This world has layers and layers of lies covering lies and lies. When I read the Bible years ago, my mind was opened and I could see why everything is and why everything happens .

Udon Map
Admin

Post by Udon Map » February 26, 2017, 4:44 pm

Just a few comments and questions....
felixcat wrote:There is no God on this world right now, just one who calls himself God. he is not.
What makes you think that? How do you know?
felixcat wrote:This is the hope we have as believers in The Truth,
Exactly. It's your hope, based on what you believe, which is fine, of course. But do you have any actual evidence that your beliefs are consistent with reality?
felixcat wrote:When I went to sleep, I had someone watching over me, ....
Yes, until the night you die in your sleep.
felixcat wrote:... going into bad neighborhoods, someone was with me. Entering into a business opportunity, someone was giving me wisdom.
Then why do things sometimes go awry?
felixcat wrote:God never answers our needs when we "want it", BUT He answers, when we need it.
But don't dying people "need" it? Yet they still die.
felixcat wrote:Cancer was created by man, and there are many herbs that will kill it, like tumeric.
Let's assume, for argument's sake, that you're right. (I don't believe that, but let's just assume.) Why doesn't everyone use it? And why does God let people die? Or why does God let good people die? Can praying change the outcome?

rjj04
udonmap.com

Post by rjj04 » February 26, 2017, 5:57 pm

Hmm, humans created cancer? So, cancer has been logged in history dating back at least to the Egyptians 1600BC. So Egyptians created cancer? Wow, must be that pyramid power right? :) Maybe the aliens brought it to them? Since science knows that wild animals get cancer at about the same rate as humans, and have done so for as long in history, did the Egyptians create animal cancer as well?

You can spout off about your God, I don't care, just stop with the factually incorrect crxp. Thanks!

rjj04
udonmap.com

Post by rjj04 » February 26, 2017, 6:08 pm

Sorry, cancer has been recorded back to 3000BC, maybe the Sumerians created cancer? They had a civilization dating back to more than 5500BC, and since the Earth is less than 6000 years old, is quite a feat I'd say.

mickojak
udonmap.com

Post by mickojak » February 26, 2017, 6:21 pm

felixcat wrote:The Bible tells us
felixcat wrote:but reading the Bible
I laugh my head off when I read statements like this.
No-one even knows who wrote the bible.,yet more than a billion people live their lives by it.
They must be stark raving crazy, surely.
kopkei wrote:if you have an imaginary friend they will send you to the shrink , and probably lock you up , but a whole nation writing on their dollar bill , in god we trust ? , are all running loose
Kopkei, that's so true and Gold in my book.
Mick

fatbob
udonmap.com

Post by fatbob » February 26, 2017, 6:39 pm

rjj04 wrote:
rjj04 wrote:by rjj04 » February 26, 2017, 6:08 pm

Sorry, cancer has been recorded back to 3000BC, maybe the Sumerians created cancer? They had a civilization dating back to more than 5500BC, and since the Earth is less than 6000 years old, is quite a feat I'd say.
You can spout off about your God, I don't care, just stop with the factually incorrect crxp. Thanks!

The earth is less than 6,000 years old???? Where did you get that from, seems factually incorrect to me... Try again please..

rjj04
udonmap.com

Post by rjj04 » February 26, 2017, 6:43 pm

The Bible says so, so it must be true right :)

It's called sarcasm... do I really need to put the /sarc at the end? Geez

Sakhonnick
udonmap.com

Post by Sakhonnick » February 26, 2017, 6:47 pm

I am having a good old laugh at all this.... :D :D :D

fatbob
udonmap.com

Post by fatbob » February 26, 2017, 6:56 pm

Ahhh the bible of course, silly me, I was humming that song 'The bible told me so' when I was writing, I should have known but you had me worried there for a bit....

skinner
udonmap.com

Post by skinner » February 26, 2017, 7:25 pm

felixcat wrote:God on this Earth! No way......This is a true statement, sort of. The god (small "g") of THIS world is satan (ie: Lucifer). leader of everytrhing "evil" . The Bible tells us "in the last days, evil will engulf the entire world. What was called truth will be called a lie. Wrong will be right and right will be wrong. These are the "last days" we live in...not "last days" as everything blows up and its all over, but the last days when God Almighty prepares for the final showdown with "evil".
Our Creator gave us "free Will" to accept Him and His blessings & protections as His children. The majority of this world have sided with "evil (satan), and their "Free Will" is what is allowing them to do all these terrible things to mankind.
Personally, I know some things happen for a reason, some things happen to teach us a lesson, and some things have no reason, except, that. man's own Free Will allowed him to do these terrrible things. All will be judged for what they did with their time while on this earth.. There is only one Creator God, the God , who's Son gave his life to pay for our wrongs.
The last verse in the Bible , says, God wins.
For those who like to rape and kills Gods little children, your time is almost up.
What a load of absolute dribble. This sort of backward thinking is incredible in this day and age, unless of course you are one of the MILLIONS of yanks who were taught and are STILL BEING TAUGHT that your so called god created the earth, then at least you have an excuse for believing . FAKE NEWS has been around a very long time it seems.
You havnt got a sandwich board proclaiming the end of the world is nigh by any chance?

can123
udonmap.com

Post by can123 » February 26, 2017, 9:24 pm

I am looking for a God who will give me free wi-fi.

rjj04
udonmap.com

Post by rjj04 » February 26, 2017, 10:20 pm

can123 wrote:I am looking for a God who will give me free wi-fi.
Just send ten dollars to the Church of the Sacred Bleeding Heart of Jesus, located somewhere in Los Angeles California, and all your dreams will come true. :-"

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » February 26, 2017, 11:04 pm

One can conclude, after a close or casual reading of the Bible, that God is a psychopath. This is not to say that the Bible does not contain some interesting sayings, parables and so on. It is just that no-one should put any faith in it.
You only pass through this life once, you don't come back for an encore.

Return to “World News”