Mr Harris is back in the news

World news discussion forum
yartims
udonmap.com

Mr Harris is back in the news

Post by yartims » February 7, 2019, 4:55 pm

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/c ... r-13962930

Paedophile Rolf Harris has been visited by police and given “advice” after he entered a primary school and waved at children in classes.

And two men, believed to be the same probation workers who dropped the entertainer off when he was first released from prison in May 2017, paid Harris a visit yesterday afternoon.

Police community support officers were also seen outside the school as children arrived yesterday morning.

Meanwhile, one of his alleged victims has blasted the 88-year-old ex-con’s behaviour.

the only good Tory is a lavatory

Faraday
udonmap.com

Re: Mr Harris is back in the news

Post by Faraday » February 7, 2019, 5:58 pm

He lives 3 doors down from the school; how was that allowed to happen?

choi choi
udonmap.com

Post by choi choi » February 7, 2019, 6:51 pm

So they want to jail him for waving at kids? The bloke done wrong and has done time . So why harp on about him? Mind you was stupid to enter a school with his reputation.You'd think he'd be more careful.!

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » February 7, 2019, 6:59 pm

choi choi wrote:
February 7, 2019, 6:51 pm
So they want to jail him for waving at kids? The bloke done wrong and has done time . So why harp on about him? Mind you was stupid to enter a school with his reputation.You'd think he'd be more careful.!
Yeah he has done time, and nowhere near enough of it :evil:
Who the hell let the sick b*stard back on the streets? he should have been left to ROT behind bars :evil:

Giggle
udonmap.com

Post by Giggle » February 7, 2019, 7:11 pm

Brittles seem to derive some strange sort of frisson when discussing Rolf Harris and his social deviance. They're so fascinated and absorbed with the case, they just can't let it pass without comment. Same with that freakshow, Jimmy Savile, OBE KCSG. Merely the mention of those names triggers an emotional response in many Brittles -- not one of repugnance or disgust, but rather excited, keen interest in their most recent escapade or episode of debauchery.
wiki wrote: Frisson (French for 'shiver'), also known as aesthetic chills, musical chills, and colloquially as a skin orgasm, is a psychophysiological response to rewarding auditory and/or visual stimuli that induces a pleasurable or otherwise positively-valenced affective state and transient paresthesia (skin tingling or chills), sometimes along with piloerection (goose bumps) and mydriasis (pupil dilation). The sensation commonly occurs as a mildly to moderately pleasurable emotional response with skin tingling; bpiloerection and pupil dilation do not necessarily occur in all cases. The psychological component (i.e., the pleasurable feeling) and physiological components (i.e., parasthesia, piloerection, and pupil dilation) of the response are mediated by the reward system and sympathetic nervous system, respectively. The stimuli that produce this response are unique to each individual.
Ashli Babbitt -- SAY HER NAME!

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » February 8, 2019, 4:27 pm

As far as I'm concerned they should all be locked in the lowest wetest dungeon in the tower of London and then let the kids they mistreated open the Thames flood barrier until their cell is flooded

Giggle
udonmap.com

Post by Giggle » February 9, 2019, 12:31 pm

"... excited, keen interest in their most recent escapade or episode of debauchery."
Exhibit 1A.
I'm sure I'm not the only non-Brittle to observe this strange phenomenon.
Ashli Babbitt -- SAY HER NAME!

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » February 21, 2019, 7:52 pm

Giggle wrote:
February 9, 2019, 12:31 pm
"... excited, keen interest in their most recent escapade or episode of debauchery."
Exhibit 1A.
I'm sure I'm not the only non-Brittle to observe this strange phenomenon.
Probably not. But you do appear to be the only one letting this 'Brittleness' phenomena rent a pretty big space in that tiny, little head of yours.

Talk about a strange phenomenon.

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » February 22, 2019, 12:37 am

Yes, indeed. The world is full of strange fellows.

I wonder if the British government explored stripping Harris of his British citizenship.
Lock 'em up - Eastman, Giuliani, Senator Graham, Meadows and Trump

yartims
udonmap.com

Post by yartims » February 22, 2019, 8:44 pm

and gary is back in the news when he was booed of stage whilst doing a jailhouse gig

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/g ... g-13773398
the only good Tory is a lavatory

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » February 23, 2019, 9:46 am

Good to see the vile Rolfie's name thrown around with Glitter's.
Lock 'em up - Eastman, Giuliani, Senator Graham, Meadows and Trump

Return to “World News”