Cardinal George Pell

World news discussion forum
pipoz4444
udonmap.com

Re: Cardinal George Pell

Post by pipoz4444 » August 26, 2019, 8:40 pm

jackspratt wrote:
August 26, 2019, 9:28 am
By definition, a country which enables a legal process to put its population to death involuntarily cannot be considered civilised.

By the bye, a further definition of civilised is "polite and well mannered", and no doubt excludes use of terms such as "idiot" and "soft cock" when having a discussion. :-$
By who's Definition?

You guys are missing the point.

Those who commit these violent crimes, traffic children and traffic drugs, etc., are buy your definition "Not Civilized" .

Nor are they conforming to the norms of what would be expected by "civilized society" when disregarding the Rule of the Law, that governs that society.

pipoz4444
Last edited by pipoz4444 on August 26, 2019, 9:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

That's one small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » August 26, 2019, 8:49 pm

pipoz4444 wrote:
August 26, 2019, 8:40 pm

Those who commit these violent crimes, traffic children and traffic drugs, are buy your definition "Not Civilized" .

Nor are they conforming to the norms of a civilized society by disregarding the Rules of the Law, that govern that society.

pipoz4444
Absolutely correct.

But the issue we are discussing is countries use of the death penalty, not individual criminality.

Giggle
udonmap.com

Post by Giggle » August 26, 2019, 8:55 pm

Locking them in a cage for the rest of their life is, by comparison, civilized? Your logic is as flawed as much as your intellect. I'll go out on a limb here an bet you think killing a perfectly formed baby at 23 weeks is perfectly acceptable in your twisted vision of civility.

The only thing worse than a hypocrite is a dumb hypocrite.
Ashli Babbitt -- SAY HER NAME!

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » August 27, 2019, 2:11 am

Marjamlew's list was full of countries with very poor reputations in the criminal justice arena.
Lock 'em up - Eastman, Giuliani, Senator Graham, Meadows and Trump

saint
udonmap.com

Post by saint » August 27, 2019, 7:09 am

jackspratt wrote:
August 26, 2019, 8:49 pm
pipoz4444 wrote:
August 26, 2019, 8:40 pm

Those who commit these violent crimes, traffic children and traffic drugs, are buy your definition "Not Civilized" .

Nor are they conforming to the norms of a civilized society by disregarding the Rules of the Law, that govern that society.

pipoz4444
Absolutely correct.

But the issue we are discussing is countries use of the death penalty, not individual criminality.
So whats the answer Jack ?
How would you deal with these evil people that prey on the weak and vulnerable ?

Raoul Duke
udonmap.com

Post by Raoul Duke » August 27, 2019, 8:44 am

saint wrote:
August 27, 2019, 7:09 am
How would you deal with these evil people that prey on the weak and vulnerable ?
Elect them to run a South East Asian Nation?
:lol:
Voiceover for hire.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » August 27, 2019, 1:11 pm

saint wrote:

I thought I had answered that - NOT capital punishment.

saint
udonmap.com

Post by saint » August 28, 2019, 5:14 am

jackspratt wrote:
August 27, 2019, 1:11 pm
saint wrote:

I thought I had answered that - NOT capital punishment.
Not really Jack . Youve told us what you would not do . I asked what you would do . :-" :-"

fatbob
udonmap.com

Post by fatbob » August 28, 2019, 8:38 am

People that play with innocent children should be shot on site, end of story. If any one molested my son, they are dead.

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » August 28, 2019, 2:21 pm

Oh dear. I feel sorry for any similarly aged girl who gets a bit excited with your innocent son before he hits the age of consent. That kind of activity is pretty normal. Quite a few kids get sexually active in Mattayom 1 and 2.

And then what about the Pell case? It's still not clear beyond all doubt that he did the alleged acts. One appellate judge even thought there was a reasonable doubt.

fatbob
udonmap.com

Post by fatbob » August 28, 2019, 2:30 pm

A similarly aged person is not a ****, have you not worked that out???

As far as Pell is concerned he has protected the **** priests for years when he was in charge, moving them to other parishes etc, his legal team to me proves his guilt, having a room full of QC's looking for any error in the case???? How much did that cost? Enough dirt on his hands to warrant the rest of his life behind bars.

pipoz4444
udonmap.com

Post by pipoz4444 » August 31, 2019, 10:12 am

GT93 wrote:
August 28, 2019, 2:21 pm
Oh dear. I feel sorry for any similarly aged girl who gets a bit excited with your innocent son before he hits the age of consent. That kind of activity is pretty normal. Quite a few kids get sexually active in Mattayom 1 and 2.

And then what about the Pell case? It's still not clear beyond all doubt that he did the alleged acts. One appellate judge even thought there was a reasonable doubt.
You are trying to twist/confuse the arguement. This is not about boy and girls of a similar age. Nor is it just about Pell and or his guilt and or otherwise.

It is a about the principle of the older (who know right from wrong) that prey on the young innocent children, whether they be paedophiles, muderers, child traffickers, slave labour organisations etc and how the people who commit these crimes and profit from it, should answer for those crimes.

It's easy to say that they should not get the death penalty, but then not present arguement/alternative punishment as to what penalty they should get, not only for that crime but also to prevent them from ever having a chance to repeat it to another child.

To those that advocate incarceration, followed by probation and release back into the society, I say No.

The risk of a repeat offense is far to great to gamble with the lives and futures of children, who cannot protect themselves from these types of Animals". History has shown what percentage of these criminals repeat their offense, after release from prison, especially in the case of Paedophiles.

To the JS's, the GT93's and others who reject the Death Penalty outright, as punishment for them and to those who believe these people can be rehabilitated evaluated and then released back into society, I would ask,

"If you are so sure of your view, that these people deserve another chance, my first question to you is, would you allow a convicted Paedophile or Child Murderer to spend time with your children, after his so called rehabilitation and release from prision"

Ans: No you would not, because you value the lives of your children too, much! and because deep down you know or suspect that they will do it again!

My second question is, what punishment would you suggest they get for their crime against children?

pipoz4444
Last edited by pipoz4444 on September 1, 2019, 7:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.

saint
udonmap.com

Post by saint » August 31, 2019, 1:52 pm

Good post Pipoz .Dont hold youre breath for an answer though .
I suspect the silent majority will just remain silent again .
These sickos are just not normal , and will never be normal , despite how much porridge they do .

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » August 31, 2019, 5:09 pm

Speaking for myself - you (saint) and pipo seem to have read an awful lot into my statement about my thoughts on the death penalty.

I generally can't be bothered to respond to straw man assertions, and don't see any need to change in this case.

Although I would recommend you both keep an eye on this thread: viewtopic.php?f=36&t=50546

fatbob
udonmap.com

Post by fatbob » August 31, 2019, 7:16 pm

You have always been on a high horse Jackspratt, get off it from time to time, you cant BS the BS
ers, can read you like a book. So predictive you can be wound up like a toy.

pipoz4444
udonmap.com

Post by pipoz4444 » August 31, 2019, 8:25 pm

jackspratt wrote:
August 31, 2019, 5:09 pm
Speaking for myself - you (saint) and pipo seem to have read an awful lot into my statement about my thoughts on the death penalty.

I generally can't be bothered to respond to straw man assertions, and don't see any need to change in this case.

Although I would recommend you both keep an eye on this thread: viewtopic.php?f=36&t=50546
Yes, have seen the thread but it is not relevant to the issue of child molestation (or trafficing or slavery or murder of children) which was the basis of this thread.

pipoz4444

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » September 1, 2019, 3:53 pm

fatbob wrote:
August 31, 2019, 7:16 pm
You have always been on a high horse Jackspratt, get off it from time to time, you cant BS the BS
ers, can read you like a book. So predictive you can be wound up like a toy.
Thanks coxo - I'll keep it in mind. Your advice is always welcome. :D

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » November 12, 2019, 1:25 pm

Coxo? Sneaky.

"Cardinal George Pell will on Wednesday find out if he has reached the end of the road in fighting his conviction for historical child sexual abuse offences, when the high court decides whether it will grant his legal team special leave to appeal for a final time."

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-n ... conviction

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » November 13, 2019, 6:13 am

I always said that for Child Sex offenders emasculation is the way to go for Male offenders, for female offenders I have yet to work out the best way, possible sterilisation is a start for them. Once done you can appeal all you want, neither of those procedures are reversible.

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » April 7, 2020, 7:51 am

Australia's highest appellate court declares Pell not guilty!

Return to “World News”