radio stations ban mike jackson tunes

World news discussion forum
yartims
udonmap.com

radio stations ban mike jackson tunes

Post by yartims » March 7, 2019, 6:37 pm

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... laims.html

Radio stations around the world ban Michael Jackson: Broadcasters in Australia, New Zealand and Canada become the latest to stop playing star's songs in wake of abuse claims

Radio stations across the world have pulled music by an individual of Pop
Major stations have removed his songs affecting millions of listeners
HBO's Leaving Neverland documentary features accusations from two men
James Safechuck and Wade Robson said they were abused as young boys

the only good Tory is a lavatory

FrazeeDK
udonmap.com

Re: radio stations ban mike jackson tunes

Post by FrazeeDK » March 7, 2019, 8:29 pm

funny how all the court cases, media attention and Jackson's payoffs to families of kids involved with him decades ago didn't get anywhere near the same response as this documentary and the "me too" movement...
Dave

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » March 7, 2019, 9:24 pm

That's coz it's dead now and cant do anyone more harm :-$

jai yen yen
udonmap.com

Post by jai yen yen » March 7, 2019, 10:52 pm

Michael Jackson was never found guilty for these crimes I believe so if that is the case he was and is paying a price for something he may not have done. Innocent until proven guilty? I know that I don't know what he did. The snowflake epidemic we have in the west is out of control and sanity has gone out the window. They are even teaching kindergarten children now to change their sexual identity from male to female or female to male if they think they may be transgender. Talk about confusing young children.

AlexO
udonmap.com

Post by AlexO » March 7, 2019, 11:34 pm

Absolutely amazing when they all come out of the woodwork when the accused is dead and has no means of defense. SCUM Lawyers should die slow painful deaths.

bluejets
udonmap.com

Post by bluejets » March 8, 2019, 6:19 am

jai yen yen wrote:
March 7, 2019, 10:52 pm
Michael Jackson was never found guilty for these crimes I believe so if that is the case he was and is paying a price for something he may not have done. Innocent until proven guilty? I know that I don't know what he did. The snowflake epidemic we have in the west is out of control and sanity has gone out the window. They are even teaching kindergarten children now to change their sexual identity from male to female or female to male if they think they may be transgender. Talk about confusing young children.
Well said......I agree.

jai yen yen
udonmap.com

Post by jai yen yen » March 8, 2019, 6:48 am

One other thing on this subject, if your child was sexually molested by someone would you not want that person to face court and jail time? All the accusers took cash and went away, that hardly hurts a wealthy person, jail does. I know no amount of cash from a wealthy pervert would deter me from having him or her charged and pay the maximum price the law allows. The fact that these so called victims took a buyout casts serious doubts on the legitimacy of these accusations in my opinion. Too many times I have seen celebrities shook down by a parade of liars looking for cash.

bluejets
udonmap.com

Post by bluejets » March 8, 2019, 7:56 am

Point is, as others have said, nothing proven yet.
Talk about the wild west and Hang 'em High.

Aardvark
udonmap.com

Post by Aardvark » March 8, 2019, 8:44 am

Wade Robson gave evidence in court and repeatedly denied being molested in any way. Now MJ is dead he changes his story. He should be convicted of Perjury if nothing else ….

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » March 8, 2019, 10:56 am

AlexO wrote:
March 7, 2019, 11:34 pm
Absolutely amazing when they all come out of the woodwork when the accused is dead and has no means of defense. SCUM Lawyers should die slow painful deaths.
You're correct.

It's all been a criminal circus from start to finish -- and it's not finished.
AMERICA: One of the Greatest Stories Ever Told.

SJP17
udonmap.com

Post by SJP17 » March 8, 2019, 2:16 pm

Aardvark wrote:
March 8, 2019, 8:44 am
Wade Robson gave evidence in court and repeatedly denied being molested in any way. Now MJ is dead he changes his story. He should be convicted of Perjury if nothing else ….
They were compensated for thier silence last time.

SJP17
udonmap.com

Post by SJP17 » March 8, 2019, 2:18 pm

Certainly something a miss when a grown man is having friendships with young boys.

Hunter58
udonmap.com

Post by Hunter58 » March 8, 2019, 4:11 pm

Jackson's behavior was always , at best , questionable.
He probably bought his way out of convictions , but as of now is an innocent man , in the law.

Of course questions should also be asked of the boy's parents. Who would allow their kids to spend nights this mans house ?

Several others such as Gary Glitter and Rolf Harris have served time , but their music still occasionally appears. I saw a music clip of Rolf on Channel 4 a few weeks ago.

If accusations are enough to ban him then lots of other bans should follow. Sir Cliff ?

What about someone who has other convictions ?
Members of the Beatles and Rolling Stones have drug convictions , or is that a lesser crime ?
Phil Spector and his Wall of Sound collection , a convicted murderer. Or is murder a lesser crime ?
Most Rap artists for encouraging misogyny , sexual abuse and violence. Or are they lesser crimes ?

James Blunt , everyone on X factor etc,etc for crimes against music !

yartims
udonmap.com

Post by yartims » March 8, 2019, 5:45 pm

jimmy saville managed to bamboozle interviewers like louis theraux and co for years so you cant be sure about what theyve been up to years ago when they was alive
the only good Tory is a lavatory

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » March 8, 2019, 9:35 pm

AlexO wrote:
March 7, 2019, 11:34 pm
Especially those who represent high power defendants knowing that they are guilty and use their expertise and their clients money to "buy off" witnesses =;

bluejets
udonmap.com

Post by bluejets » March 9, 2019, 8:25 am

I just find it interesting to see the reactions of people in discussions such as this.
Shows their general attitude to many things in everyday life and confirms suspicion on their what they are really like deep down.
Makes one think "don't turn your back on that one".

Return to “World News”