Mass shooting in New Zealand mosques

World news discussion forum
Barney
udonmap.com

Mass shooting in New Zealand mosques

Post by Barney » March 18, 2019, 6:50 pm

Unfortunately a few stories are now evolving about the Muslims in various countries protesting about what happened on NZ, in various ways. Some are on the verge of life threatening.
The payback from the islamic nutters will quickly follow around the globe. Also unfortunately it will be Christians who wear the brunt.
Just my prediction.
To them I imagine it is far worse than that cartoon.
Tit for Tat will be trumps for a while.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Re: Mass shooting in New Zealand mosques

Post by Lone Star » March 18, 2019, 6:56 pm

Barney wrote:
March 18, 2019, 6:50 pm
Unfortunately a few stories are now evolving about the Muslims in various countries protesting about what happened on NZ, in various ways. Some are on the verge of life threatening.
The payback from the islamic nutters will quickly follow around the globe. Also unfortunately it will be Christians. Just my prediction.
To them I imagine it is far worse than that cartoon.
Tit for Tat will be trumps for a while.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You're probably correct, but . . .

Just a week ago, ISIS was calling for worldwide jihad revenge for getting their a55es handed to them in Syria. At the same time they're executing thousands of Christians wherever they can get away with it.

Radical Islam doesn't need a special event to kill innocent people.
AMERICA: One of the Greatest Stories Ever Told.

the-monk
udonmap.com

Post by the-monk » March 18, 2019, 7:06 pm

Impossible... your GOD ( read Trump) has repeated on several occasions that ISIS had been wiped out from the face of the earth. Is your GOD a liar ? Wh o is lying ?

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Post by Doodoo » March 18, 2019, 7:34 pm

Radical (You can stick in any Religion here or Non Religion) doesn't need a special event to kill innocent people.

Done

747man
udonmap.com

Post by 747man » March 19, 2019, 12:06 pm

9 Of the Injured Still in CRITICAL Condition in Hospital,Including a 4 Year Old girl who has now been transferred to a hospital in Auckland Just on BBC Radio 5 News

saint
udonmap.com

Post by saint » March 19, 2019, 1:16 pm

How do you pull the trigger on a child ? Sad doesnt even come close .

RLTrader
udonmap.com

Post by RLTrader » March 19, 2019, 4:09 pm

False Flag ?
Note (Tin foil Hats required)
8)
Undeniable Proof: CGI Used in New Zealand Shooting (continuing updates)
https://www.veteranstoday.com/2019/03/1 ... -shooting/

Sateeb
udonmap.com

Post by Sateeb » March 19, 2019, 7:41 pm

RLTrader wrote:
March 19, 2019, 4:09 pm
False Flag ?
Note (Tin foil Hats required)
8)
Undeniable Proof: CGI Used in New Zealand Shooting (continuing updates)
https://www.veteranstoday.com/2019/03/1 ... -shooting/
The sad thing is the amount of morons that believe that hokum spread (among others) by snake oil salesman in chief, Alex Jones. False Flags? FFS... :roll:

jai yen yen
udonmap.com

Post by jai yen yen » March 20, 2019, 6:29 am

According to Wikipedia there have been at least 12,600 people killed by Islamic terrorists since the 1980s and many today say Islamic extremists are not a big problem. In Canada we are not even allowed to discuss the issue, you can be charged with Islamophobia. Courtesy of Justin Trudeau our idiotic P.M. We just seem to accept these terrorist attacks yet one idiot shoots these people in New Zealand and the whole world goes crazy.

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » March 20, 2019, 6:35 am

jai yen yen wrote:
March 20, 2019, 6:29 am
According to Wikipedia there have been at least 12,600 people killed by Islamic terrorists since the 1980s and many today say Islamic extremists are not a big problem. In Canada we are not even allowed to discuss the issue, you can be charged with Islamophobia. Courtesy of Justin Trudeau our idiotic P.M. We just seem to accept these terrorist attacks yet one idiot shoots these people in New Zealand and the whole world goes crazy.
Agree.

Over 120 Christians were slaughtered by Muslims in Nigeria in the last few days. Mainstream media silent because it doesn't fit their narrative.

Today, according to the Left, if you call out antisemitism, you are now stoking violence against Islam. LIBs always have a way of manipulating language in ways that most sane people cannot even imagine in the wildest of scenarios.

newtovillagelife
udonmap.com

Post by newtovillagelife » March 20, 2019, 6:54 am

Lone Star wrote:
March 20, 2019, 6:35 am
jai yen yen wrote:
March 20, 2019, 6:29 am
Agree.

Over 120 Christians were slaughtered by Muslims in Nigeria in the last few days. Mainstream media silent because it doesn't fit their narrative.

Today, according to the Left, if you call out antisemitism, you are now stoking violence against Islam. LIBs always have a way of manipulating language in ways that most sane people cannot even imagine in the wildest of scenarios.
Over 120 Black Christian’s were slaughtered by Muslims, if they had been White, the mainstream media and Fox News would have been in an uproar!!!

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » March 20, 2019, 7:54 am

newtovillagelife wrote:
March 20, 2019, 6:54 am

if they had been White, the mainstream media and Fox News would have been in an uproar!!!
No idea, but since you're always consumed with race, your comments are not surprising.

NY Times - did not cover
Washington Post - did not cover
Chicago Tribune - did not cover
Detroit Free Press - did not cover
LA Times - did not cover
Every other major paper in the US - did not cover

ABC TV - did not cover
CBS TV - did not cover
NBC TV - did not cover
CNN - did not cover
MSNBC - did not cover

Fox News - covered
Breitbart - covered

Go figure.

newtovillagelife
udonmap.com

Post by newtovillagelife » March 20, 2019, 8:20 am

Lone Star wrote:
March 20, 2019, 7:54 am
newtovillagelife wrote:
March 20, 2019, 6:54 am

if they had been White, the mainstream media and Fox News would have been in an uproar!!!
No idea, but since you're always consumed with race, your comments are not surprising.

NY Times - did not cover
Washington Post - did not cover
Chicago Tribune - did not cover
Detroit Free Press - did not cover
LA Times - did not cover
Every other major paper in the US - did not cover

ABC TV - did not cover
CBS TV - did not cover
NBC TV - did not cover
CNN - did not cover
MSNBC - did not cover

Fox News - covered
Breitbart - covered

Go figure.
If you have 'no idea' then you are more naive than I thought.

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » March 20, 2019, 8:41 am

newtovillagelife wrote:
March 20, 2019, 8:20 am
If you have 'no idea' then you are more naive than I thought.
You don't pay attention very well to the media in the US, do you?

You're calling 'racist' on the same media that will jump on a story about a single Black man being shot by police before they even have all the facts and will even lie about the facts in favor of the victim. They'll even exaggerate a hoax hate crime in favor of the minority.

The evidence is everywhere that shows that you're wrong.

glalt
udonmap.com

Post by glalt » March 20, 2019, 8:50 am

This would be a good time for New Zealand to reinstate the death penalty. This lunatic doesn't deserve the air he is breathing. I wholly approve of killing terrorists regardless whether they are muslims or not.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » March 20, 2019, 10:23 am

Fortunately NZ is a civilised country.

It doesn't have the death penalty, and will not reinstate it.

It has had relatively lax gun laws up till now, but that is about to tighten right up.

newtovillagelife
udonmap.com

Post by newtovillagelife » March 20, 2019, 10:51 am

glalt wrote:
March 20, 2019, 8:50 am
This would be a good time for New Zealand to reinstate the death penalty. This lunatic doesn't deserve the air he is breathing. I wholly approve of killing terrorists regardless whether they are muslims or not.
Excellent Post!!! I couldn’t agree more.

jai yen yen
udonmap.com

Post by jai yen yen » March 20, 2019, 10:52 am

glalt wrote:
The problem with capital punishment is sometimes innocent people are convicted. Not much can be done if the person has been executed. If you think about it spending the rest of your life by yourself in a very small cell with no tv, phone, computer or visitors while being allowed 1 hour for exercise a day in a slightly larger area would be worse than death. That is what I would do with the really serious criminals. A slow death.

newtovillagelife
udonmap.com

Post by newtovillagelife » March 20, 2019, 11:55 am

jai yen yen wrote:
March 20, 2019, 10:52 am
glalt wrote:
The problem with capital punishment is sometimes innocent people are convicted. Not much can be done if the person has been executed. If you think about it spending the rest of your life by yourself in a very small cell with no tv, phone, computer or visitors while being allowed 1 hour for exercise a day in a slightly larger area would be worse than death. That is what I would do with the really serious criminals. A slow death.
To a young man, living in poverty in the third world, the terrorists lifelong incarceration is considered a life of luxury, Just kill the Bastard.

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » March 20, 2019, 12:30 pm

I think you're under-estimating how much we value our freedom. The perp is now locked up in a maximum security prison in Auckland less than 10 kms from me. My guess is that he's there because that's the safest place that can be found for him. Presumably very isolated from other prisoners.

I haven't heard any recent calls for the death penalty to be reintroduced in NZ and it would never be done for crimes already committed. Like perhaps all criminal justice systems we have had people convicted of murder who were eventually acquitted. It's more than 60 years since a prisoner was executed here . The very distant past.

The NZ police stated today that the perp was on his way to a third target site when captured. The Police didn't state what the target was.
Lock 'em up - Eastman, Giuliani, Senator Graham, Meadows and Trump

Return to “World News”