Sri Lankan Easter bombings and nothing said on forums.

World news discussion forum
Sport
udonmap.com

Sri Lankan Easter bombings and nothing said on forums.

Post by Sport » April 23, 2019, 9:01 pm

321 people, mostly Christians were murdered and isis has claimed responsibility today. And yet when the moooozlms were killed in NZ, posters pulled out their hankerchiefs and had a cry. With this massacre in SL, not a peep from anyone, so I am assuming that most posters love mooozlms more than Christians.

Giggle
udonmap.com

Re: Sri Lankan Easter bombings and nothing said on forums.

Post by Giggle » April 23, 2019, 9:33 pm

It's fashionable to hate Christians.

Islamophobia is the new "racism."
Ashli Babbitt -- SAY HER NAME!

pipoz4444
udonmap.com

Post by pipoz4444 » April 23, 2019, 9:36 pm

Hardly a pep in the World Press either, especially the NZ Press. Only a few minutes of coverage on the biggest hypocritical channels, including CNN, then they move onto another so called News issue :roll:

Just goes to show how hyprocritical the Press are as a Whole, like many of the Political Leaders

You could say the same about some on Forums

Pays to be an Atheist or "Non Believer", these days :-k
That's one small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind.

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » April 24, 2019, 1:07 am

Sport wrote:
April 23, 2019, 9:01 pm
321 people, mostly Christians were murdered and isis has claimed responsibility today. And yet when the moooozlms were killed in NZ, posters pulled out their hankerchiefs and had a cry. With this massacre in SL, not a peep from anyone, so I am assuming that most posters love mooozlms more than Christians.
=D> =D> =D>
Rob .. got to agree , you were recently slammed for your forthright views ref the Muslim fatalities in NZ , some thing i believe a lot of people think the same but dare not type ,, but as you pointed not even a mention of this latest attack on local UD forums... its about time there was a level playing field as to the hate factor ..

Race hate goes both ways ,, its just most of the time it s the muslims playing the trump card .

DM
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

saint
udonmap.com

Post by saint » April 24, 2019, 3:44 am

Sport wrote:
April 23, 2019, 9:01 pm
Assume what you like . If you consider these two incidents to be similar in any way then you are a bigger idiot than i first assumed . =;

Aardvark
udonmap.com

Post by Aardvark » April 24, 2019, 5:21 am

People were Murdered while in Prayer, but these were Christians so it doesn't count. Nope your right, no similarity at all :confused:

saint
udonmap.com

Post by saint » April 24, 2019, 7:45 am

Aardvark wrote:
April 24, 2019, 5:21 am
People were Murdered while in Prayer, but these were Christians so it doesn't count. Nope your right, no similarity at all :confused:
I thought the fact that innocent people died in a place of worship was obvious to the dumbest of dumb , and didnt need to be pointed out , but it appears i was wrong .
But there the only similarity ends .
On the one hand you had a nutter armed to the teeth , whos sole intention was to kill as many Muslims as possible, simply because he hated Muslims .
Whilst the Sri Lankan incident was a well organised terrorist plot using violence to stir up the racial and religious tensions that have been bubbling away under the surface there since the civil war .
They wanted to destabalise the government and destroy the growing tourist industry .
So nutters they were not .
The fact that Sport used this incident to stir the pot and justify his hatred for all things Muslim , honestly , just sad .

Wide Awake
udonmap.com

Post by Wide Awake » April 24, 2019, 2:04 pm

Yes, "Islamophobia is the new "racism." Same as saying anything about Jews ..particularly the Sanhedrine, Kabbists, and expecially those of the Talmud.
They have declared war on Christians..as Prophecied in the Bible.The Poster Boy for the "christian church" is the Pope (vatican) (freeMasons), and he just bowed down and kissed the feet of several Muslim clergy. This is signalling the sell-out , by the Pope, to the world. There is no, and has never been "hope in the pope".
The Vatican created the Koran, to use the Muslin people. As Albert Pike (FreeMason) "prophesied" (he did not, they planned this) WW3 will involve the Islamic nations. This WW3 began several yrs ago, with the forced acceptance of mostly muslim military aged men into many countries. They have been bring all these countries to their knees. And your not suppose to talk about this. Your suppose to accept this.
My view: we are at the turning point of the Gentile church age . Everything is going into the hands of pure evil people...they are every where now. Possibly , soon a Rapture of the remaining "faithful", then into the Tribulation. Other news, China is paying money to turn in Christians to the Government. Russia has banned the speaking about the gospel, and about Jesus. This 3rd Temple Israel is saying , is so "needed" and will bring about the Messiah..all lies. It will bring the Anti-christ. The Noahide Laws being put in place will be the One World Religion. Bowing to the Sanheedrine, not the Muslims.
These people are all Kabbalists, Talmudic, and FreeMasons....cannot trust any of them. They are evil, using deception and magic as their choice of weapons. Some resources:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3l9ph_GoGsg Evil Paris.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1H854cLerds As in the days of Noah, the last shall be.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4YgdO4b55w4 Noahide Laws
https://www.naturalnews.com/2019-04-13- ... tians.html
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XkmB_tD6j4 Pope kisses Muslim feet. go to the 10 minute mark.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsF2q-8ez08 Pope Fulfills prophecy.
The Roman Catholic, Vatican Empire has murdered 30-60 million christians...but, no one wants to talk about this..
They have revealed their true plans now, with all the bombings and fires, ect. And only about 1% ever gets reported.....in Paris, alone, over 1000 catholic churches were vandelized in the past year.
They want the Catholic Church destroyed, now, because they have already destroyed most Evangelical denominations through the 501c3 tax code law and forcing most back into the Great *****, Vatican.
Take control of or close down all Evangelical churches, then destroy the catholic church, give power to the Islamics to be-head all who will not submit, then form the One World Church. This will include ALL Religions, as most were created by the vatican, FreeMasons

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » April 24, 2019, 8:58 pm

Some seriously pithy stuff here as well as some lamentably clueless tripe.

Must be the Udon heat. I hope it rains soon.

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » April 25, 2019, 2:32 am

There are so many depressing massacres in the world I doubt anyone has the energy to discuss every single one. I suspect our focus on the recent vile events in Sri Lanka will be a fairly lively thread.
Lock 'em up - Eastman, Giuliani, Senator Graham, Meadows and Trump

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » April 25, 2019, 7:24 am

GT93 wrote:
April 25, 2019, 2:32 am
There are so many depressing massacres in the world I doubt anyone has the energy to discuss every single one. I suspect our focus on the recent vile events in Sri Lanka will be a fairly lively thread.
Lively? Like the Christchurch mosque shootings thread?

Doubt it.

vlad
udonmap.com

Post by vlad » April 25, 2019, 10:40 am

If a lesson can be learned sadly all Church's unlike Mosque's should have a security entrance well away from the Church where all bags are searched or even handed in till the service is finished. It was to easy for the Suicide bomber to simply walk into the Church and Detonate his device.

Zidane
udonmap.com

Post by Zidane » April 25, 2019, 5:07 pm

In Sri Lanka there were also suicide bombers at several hotels,including the Shangri La where many died at breakfast including 8 Brits and other foreigners,as well.
Just when I thought our chance had passed,you go and save the best for last.

vlad
udonmap.com

Post by vlad » April 25, 2019, 10:40 pm

Hard to stop it realy Zidane if there intent on doing it. Probably be the end of tourism like Tunisia now. Isis will be looking at other soft targets.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » April 26, 2019, 5:43 pm

vlad wrote:
April 25, 2019, 10:40 pm
Hard to stop it realy Zidane if there intent on doing it. Probably be the end of tourism like Tunisia now. Isis will be looking at other soft targets.
Another reason, if ever another one was needed, to avoid UDTown on weekends.

jai yen yen
udonmap.com

Post by jai yen yen » April 27, 2019, 3:08 am

Innocent christian people are being slaughtered every day by muslim fanatics who in my opinion are crazy and people seem to accept and even excuse this. Now that is crazy.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » April 27, 2019, 6:29 am

jai yen yen wrote:
April 27, 2019, 3:08 am
Innocent christian people are being slaughtered every day by muslim fanatics who in my opinion are crazy and people seem to accept and even excuse this. Now that is crazy.
With regard to 'innocent christian people',

“He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.” - John 8:7

Aardvark
udonmap.com

Post by Aardvark » April 27, 2019, 8:17 am

saint
udonmap.com

Post by saint » April 27, 2019, 10:12 am

jai yen yen wrote:
April 27, 2019, 3:08 am
I think you may find that these Muslim fanatics have actually killed , wounded , tortured , and enslaved more Muslim people than they have all the other religions put together .
They dont care who they kill .

marjamlew
udonmap.com

Post by marjamlew » April 27, 2019, 11:04 am

Hatred,be it Muslim, Buddhist, Christian or Hindu doesn't discriminate.
Watch Me!!

Return to “World News”