john cleese says london is no longer english

World news discussion forum
yartims
udonmap.com

john cleese says london is no longer english

Post by yartims » May 30, 2019, 10:50 pm

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-48451384

London Mayor Sadiq Khan has criticised John Cleese after the Fawlty Towers legend said the capital was "not really an English city any more".

The former Monty Python star tweeted: "Virtually all my friends from abroad have confirmed my observation. So there must be some truth in it..."
yes its awash with those feelthy foreigners ..look at bayswater all arabs ..romanian thieves and other riff raff in oxford street

the only good Tory is a lavatory

dezzer
udonmap.com

Re: john cleese says london is no longer english

Post by dezzer » May 31, 2019, 12:10 am

I wonder what Thais think of some of the filthy farangs that Grace their shores mmmm?
You'll Never Walk Alone L.F.C.

tinpeeba
udonmap.com

Post by tinpeeba » May 31, 2019, 1:53 am

minimiglia
udonmap.com

Post by minimiglia » May 31, 2019, 7:08 am

Yes 10 years ago it was spot the white man, now it must be a complete cesspit with the mozzie as mayor

saint
udonmap.com

Post by saint » May 31, 2019, 7:36 am

He left the U k donkeys years ago because of his observations then . So nothing new here .

newtovillagelife
udonmap.com

Post by newtovillagelife » May 31, 2019, 7:39 am

dezzer wrote:
May 31, 2019, 12:10 am
I wonder what Thais think of some of the filthy farangs that Grace their shores mmmm?
[/

Thais would never change their laws, or culture, to accommodate foreigners.

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » May 31, 2019, 10:54 am

And there I was thinking they quadrupled the sin sod when they saw a sweaty farang with a heart full of lust wanting to make a respectable woman of their daughters. :lol:
Lock 'em up - Eastman, Giuliani, Senator Graham, Meadows and Trump

yartims
udonmap.com

Post by yartims » May 31, 2019, 5:45 pm

paddys in kilburn ,,***** in brixton ,arabs in bayswater ,mussys in southall its still the same as ever and getting worse ..****** in china town and so on
the only good Tory is a lavatory

AlexO
udonmap.com

Post by AlexO » May 31, 2019, 6:41 pm

Fly into Heathrow, Gatwick etc, close your eyes for 10 seconds open them and try to guess what Country you are in. Go through immigration and guess what Country you are in. Go North to Bradford etc and guess what Country you are in. Go to Bangkok, Pattaya or any other tourist place in Thailand you know you are in LOS (used to be). UK and most EU Countries are not now recognised as Anglo Saxon Christian Countries any more. Thanks Bliar and Merkel.

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » May 31, 2019, 6:53 pm

AlexO wrote:
May 31, 2019, 6:41 pm
Fly into Heathrow, Gatwick etc, close your eyes for 10 seconds open them and try to guess what Country you are in. Go through immigration and guess what Country you are in. Go North to Bradford etc and guess what Country you are in. Go to Bangkok, Pattaya or any other tourist place in Thailand you know you are in LOS (used to be). UK and most EU Countries are not now recognised as Anglo Saxon Christian Countries any more. Thanks Bliar and Merkel.
Wonder what the locals were thinking years ago when the Anglo Saxons and Christians all turned up in THEIR country :-k

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » May 31, 2019, 7:42 pm

yartims wrote:
May 31, 2019, 5:45 pm
paddys in kilburn ,,***** in brixton ,arabs in bayswater ,mussys in southall its still the same as ever and getting worse ..****** in china town and so on
I can only imagine the locals are counting their blessings there are no izzies in Siam. :?

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » June 1, 2019, 3:42 am

We have heaps of immigrants in Auckland and I love it. 23% of the people living here are now Asian. I wouldn't say Auckland is no longer a New Zealand city but it's on the pathway to becoming an international city. I look forward to the day we have a Muslim mayor. That wouldn't worry me at all.

We seem to have a lot of Brits here too. They fit in well.

AlexO
udonmap.com

Post by AlexO » June 1, 2019, 5:27 am

stattointhailand wrote:
May 31, 2019, 6:53 pm
AlexO wrote:
Wonder what the locals were thinking years ago when the Anglo Saxons and Christians all turned up in THEIR country :-k
Point taken but when did Christians become a race and working on your theory the Western world will soon be Islamic and be ruled by Shiaria Law, so thats OK then??

AlexO
udonmap.com

Post by AlexO » June 1, 2019, 5:40 am

GT93 wrote:
June 1, 2019, 3:42 am
We have heaps of immigrants in Auckland and I love it. 23% of the people living here are now Asian. I wouldn't say Auckland is no longer a New Zealand city but it's on the pathway to becoming an international city. I look forward to the day we have a Muslim mayor. That wouldn't worry me at all.

We seem to have a lot of Brits here too. They fit in well.
Think you will find that the original settlers were Brits (OK they stole the land from the indigenous people but that is another story) so the Brits now in Auckland are hardly likely to demand changes to the existing way of life seeing as it was developed along British rules and regulations. Your Asians who you refer to are mostly from the east side of the Indian Ocean, who are not renowned for ramming their religion down peoples throats and threatning to behead all and sundry. Just do a wee bit research and check what has happened to UK cities with Muslim Mayors and see what a disaster that has caused to these formally white Anglo Saxon communities.

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » June 1, 2019, 6:53 am

I'm not asserting immigration is always a success and I'm well aware the UK has immigration issues. For us I don't see a Muslim mayor as a backwards step. I would see it as a step-forward and that's how I see Sadiq Khan. He convinced most London voters to elect him.

AlexO
udonmap.com

Post by AlexO » June 1, 2019, 7:30 am

Under Khans(who effectively rules the Metropolitan Police) regime murder rates and knife crime are out of control. He stopped/reduced the stop and search police policy because he felt it was offensive to ethnic minorities and lo and behold a massive increase in knife crime. He has also encouraged a dual legal system (as most Muslim Mayors do) of UK judicial system and behind closed doors a Sharia Court system, welcome to the integrated, multicultural UK. I do not see him as a step-forward just a giant leap backwards to the Islamic dark ages. The term "most Londoners" voted for him is also very misleading. He won a very low turn out vote due to most Londoners apathy and the Muslim community making all efforts to ensure they turned out in numbers even greater than the electoral register records. He is in the position with somewhat less than 20% of available vote. Londoners will not make the same mistake twice.

caducus
udonmap.com

Post by caducus » June 1, 2019, 8:55 am

London has been a cosmopolitan city since, and quite possibly before, the settlement of the Huguenots. I did not realise how the rest of the UK viewed Londoners until I went to work in the far north of England. I must say that I am proud to be a Londoner, but not too proud to be an Englishman. Long may multiculturalism thrive.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » June 1, 2019, 9:06 am

This is a graph of stop and searches in the England and Wales.

Khan became London's mayor in 2016.
index.png
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-42749089

More from the same article (my emphasis):
From 2009, the number of stops fell sharply across England and Wales, especially in London, primarily because of concerns that the measures unfairly targeted young black men, wasted police resources and were ineffective at catching criminals.

Theresa May, as home secretary, led efforts to drive down the number of stops, but there's anecdotal evidence from police that young people are now more inclined to carry knives because of growing confidence they won't be stopped.

The statistical basis for that is far from clear - but Scotland Yard, with the mayor of London's support, has begun increasing the use of stop and search again.
Bloody Muslims! :-#

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » June 1, 2019, 10:58 am

It seems over the top to me to describe Khan as a giant leap back to the dark ages. I understood he was way more educated than the average Brit and very much a modern man. What are his dark age policies?

samster
udonmap.com

Post by samster » June 1, 2019, 1:42 pm

AlexO wrote:
Go North to Bradford etc and guess what Country you are in. Go to Bangkok, Pattaya or any other tourist place in Thailand you know you are in LOS (used to be).
Selective truth.

Don't know if you are familiar with Bradford but, Haworth (and other suburbs) doesnt have many Asians just as the bar area of Pattaya is largely falang. In the 2011 census, less than 25% of Bradford were Muslim

Return to “World News”