Finally Some One with a Pair of Balls

World news discussion forum
Giggle
udonmap.com

Re: Finally Some One with a Pair of Balls

Post by Giggle » June 22, 2019, 3:45 pm

I'd say a bunch of anynomous armchair generals on a Udon Thani forum have no idea what they're gassing about.

Ashli Babbitt -- SAY HER NAME!

Giggle
udonmap.com

Post by Giggle » June 22, 2019, 3:55 pm

papafarang wrote:
June 22, 2019, 11:35 am
GT93 wrote:
June 22, 2019, 10:58 am
Giggle wrote:
June 21, 2019, 12:12 pm
It's China and Japan's oil going through that strait, why don't they defend it? The tankers that were targeted were Japanese and Norway's. Bout time they stopped depending on Uncle Sugar for safe passage.
Bolton won't be saying this to Trump. I think your post is 10 years too early.
yes very odd, the Norway tanker is owned by a company that has worked with Iran for over 30 years shipping their oil. why would they attack their own supporters when they could just wait and take out a Saudi tankers . all makes sense :?
Except they didn't "take it out" and only aggravated the security situation in the strait by doing a hit on a complicit tanker and crew.

You're kinda new at this, aren't you?

glalt
udonmap.com

Post by glalt » June 22, 2019, 4:55 pm

International territorial waters are 12 nautical miles, look it up. Who is confused?

RLTrader
udonmap.com

Post by RLTrader » June 22, 2019, 5:13 pm

:lol:

dunroaming
udonmap.com

Post by dunroaming » June 22, 2019, 5:31 pm

glalt wrote:
June 22, 2019, 4:55 pm
International territorial waters are 12 nautical miles, look it up. Who is confused?
Maybe you are! If straights are only 21 miles wide and 2 counties on opposite sides both claim 12 miles each that's 24 in my book so......

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » June 22, 2019, 7:44 pm

I thought ALL International waters now belong to Trump and his VERY VERY GOOD FRIEND the Prince of WHALES :^o

Giggle
udonmap.com

Post by Giggle » June 22, 2019, 7:47 pm

^^ strait, Einstein.

glalt
udonmap.com

Post by glalt » June 22, 2019, 8:18 pm

SO, you haters are trying to say that the Strait belongs to Iran. and the US doesn't realize that. Just shows that you opinions are based on hate and ignorance and have no basis on facts.

RLTrader
udonmap.com

Post by RLTrader » June 22, 2019, 9:35 pm

:lol:

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » June 23, 2019, 5:04 am

glalt wrote:
June 22, 2019, 8:18 pm
SO, you haters are trying to say that the Strait belongs to Iran. and the US doesn't realize that. Just shows that you opinions are based on hate and ignorance and have no basis on facts.
Yes, and the CBoS leave out one very important fact.

Oman has been trading partners with the US for 200+ years. They are an ally, and their country borders the Strait. I don't know everything about what's going on here, but my money is on the fact that Oman probably gave the US permission to use their air space to patrol the Strait.
AMERICA: One of the Greatest Stories Ever Told.

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » June 23, 2019, 5:14 am

One of the stupidest things I've read on here in the last several days.

I expect US adversaries such as Iran if attacked with US nukes would release biological weapons from their embassies and consulates in the US. The US health system and its severe limitations would be hopelessly unprepared for this. Hopefully this is recognized by US decision makers and factored into the US war mongering posture. I fear not.
Anyone with any understanding of US international relations would know that the US has NOT had any diplomatic relations with Iran since 1979-80. There are no Iranian embassies or consulates in the US -- only a "mission" that is in Manhattan and necessary for their participation in subversive UN activities. Iran also attempts to have some stature through the Pakistani Embassy in Washington DC. I would bet money that the "mission" and the Pakistani Embassy are surveilled 24/7.

And the rest of the quote? Pure bullsh*t based on the poster's bias.
AMERICA: One of the Greatest Stories Ever Told.

newtovillagelife
udonmap.com

Post by newtovillagelife » June 23, 2019, 9:26 am

Lone Star wrote:
June 23, 2019, 5:14 am
One of the stupidest things I've read on here in the last several days.

I expect US adversaries such as Iran if attacked with US nukes would release biological weapons from their embassies and consulates in the US. The US health system and its severe limitations would be hopelessly unprepared for this. Hopefully this is recognized by US decision makers and factored into the US war mongering posture. I fear not.
Anyone with any understanding of US international relations would know that the US has NOT had any diplomatic relations with Iran since 1979-80. There are no Iranian embassies or consulates in the US -- only a "mission" that is in Manhattan and necessary for their participation in subversive UN activities. Iran also attempts to have some stature through the Pakistani Embassy in Washington DC. I would bet money that the "mission" and the Pakistani Embassy are surveilled 24/7.

And the rest of the quote? Pure bullsh*t based on the poster's bias.
The experts warned that Iran is able to attack America, and American interests, at any time. Iran has sleeper cells in the United States. In addition, they have a proxy arm in Lebanon, the Hezbollah, with an active terror presence in Latin American countries.

RLTrader
udonmap.com

Post by RLTrader » June 23, 2019, 9:31 am

Pepe Escobar - always an interesting read
Shutting Down the Gulf Oil Trade: All Iran Needs to Do to Destroy the World Economy
Iran’s territorial waters in the Strait of Hormuz amount to 12 nautical miles (22 km). Since 1959, Iran recognizes only non-military naval transit.

Since 1972, Oman’s territorial waters in the Strait of Hormuz also amount to 12 nautical miles. At its narrowest, the width of the Strait is 21 nautical miles (39 km). That means, crucially, that half of the Strait of Hormuz is in Iranian territorial waters, and the other half in Oman’s. There are no “international waters”.
Iran could declare that the Persian Gulf is in a state of war; declare that the Strait of Hormuz is a war zone; and then ban all “hostile” military and civilian traffic in its half of the Strait. Without firing a single shot, no shipping company on the planet would have oil tankers transiting the Persian Gulf.
https://www.strategic-culture.org/news/ ... -pressure/

glalt
udonmap.com

Post by glalt » June 23, 2019, 10:07 am

Before Israel would absorb thousands of casualties from Iranian missiles, they would turn Iran into a radioactive glass lined desert, that's if conventional weapons are not enough. Iran knows this and even lunatic muslims would think long and hard before any major attack on Israel.

Iran has very high tech air defense weapons because of Russian help, but even at that, no way could they stop thousands of cruise missiles and much more powerful multiple war head ballistic missiles. The US is certainly not alone wanting to keep the Strait open.

pipoz4444
udonmap.com

Post by pipoz4444 » June 23, 2019, 11:49 am

[/quote]

The experts warned that Iran is able to attack America, and American interests, at any time. Iran has sleeper cells in the United States. In addition, they have a proxy arm in Lebanon, the Hezbollah, with an active terror presence in Latin American countries.
[/quote]

I can only assume that the "Experts" to which you refer, are the same Experts that advised, that Iraq posed an imminent danger and had WMD's. Yeh, right referring to Unnamed Experts is a bit like referring to “ An Official Spokesperson speaking with anonymity”

I have no doubt that Iran has some capabilities, to attack a number of countries, no different to many other Countries in the region, but the question is,

"What would Iran achieve by a one-time strike, that didn’t totally disable that Country they were targeting, as for sure not all Iran's missles would even reach their targets".

Even the leaders of Iran would know that if they fired a missile in the direction of ................ they would probably receive 20 plus back (and not just from the USA) for every missile that left Iran’s shoreline/border and that no other Country would intervene or come to Iran's aid.

These are not good odds, nor a good strategy, in my thinking.

What was it that Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto, said “I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve”

pipoz4444
Last edited by pipoz4444 on June 23, 2019, 12:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
That's one small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » June 23, 2019, 12:08 pm

Just to think - the middle east had achieved a state of relative balance and "peace" following the defeat of ISIS, and the stalemate in Syria.

And along came the Bloated Orange Liar, advised by the warmonger John Bolton, and prodded by the criminals Netanyahu and Mohammad Bin Salman.

So let's see where this ends - I suspect the BOL won't attack Iran, because 150 votes in the Electoral College are worth far more to him than 150 dead Iranian soldiers.

Whatever drives Trump - and it ain't the good of the American people - it will always be dominated by his ego. To lose next year would be a devastating humiliation - both for him, and UM's newly resurrected head cheerleader. :D

saint
udonmap.com

Post by saint » June 23, 2019, 12:20 pm

U Ms newly resurrected head cheerleader , as you call him Jack , does seen to of got the forum moving again .

dunroaming
udonmap.com

Post by dunroaming » June 23, 2019, 12:36 pm

Maybe Trump's realised no point to start a war you can't win, unlike the previous other liars who all failed miserably in Korea, Vietnam, Iraq, Libya. Afghanistan etc

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » June 23, 2019, 1:49 pm

saint wrote:
June 23, 2019, 12:20 pm
U Ms newly resurrected head cheerleader , as you call him Jack , does seen to of got the forum moving again .
Yes, I had noticed the sharp movement to the hard right............ only slowing down occasionally in conspiracy theory territory. 8-[

RLTrader
udonmap.com

Post by RLTrader » June 23, 2019, 4:08 pm

Iran Had the Legal Right to Shoot Down US Spy Drone -
By Marjorie Cohn

https://truthout.org/articles/iran-had- ... spy-drone/

Return to “World News”