or the full audio +15mins
https://21stcenturywire.com/2019/07/07/ ... d-marandi/

pipoz4444
udonmap.com

Re: Finally Some One with a Pair of Balls

Post by pipoz4444 » July 9, 2019, 5:05 pm

vlad wrote:
July 9, 2019, 2:24 pm
Our Ambasador to the US kim Darroch has ruffled Trumps ego and told what most think about his Administration. As Trump is thin skinned he does not like it 1 bit and will probably bully the uk to withdraw him from the US but we dont like being bullied.

UK stands up to Bullie Boys.
How can the UK Ambassador (Mr Kim) throw stones at the USA about having a dysfunctional political system in the White House :-k :-k

Hasn’t Mr., Kim looked in his own backyard over the past 18 months and how dysfunctional the UK Political system has been or become, how much infighting & back stabbing has gone on behind the scenes, not to mention the current disarray/chaos, over Brexit, the Leadership Challenge and the move to kneecap Jeremy Corbyn (I must say I agree with this last one). :confused: [-X [-X

No doubt a bit of hypocrisy from Mr. Kim and also not to mention that he has had to solicit help from Mr. Liam to apologize on his behalf. [-( [-(

Anyway, let’s see how long Mr. Kim holds his job as UKs’ Ambassador to the US. Maybe his next posting might be as UK’s ambassador to Ecuador, Yemen, Syria, Venezuela or Somalia. =D> =D> =D> =D>

pipoz4444
That's one small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » July 9, 2019, 5:17 pm

pipoz4444 wrote:
July 9, 2019, 5:05 pm

How can the UK Ambassador (Mr Kim) throw stones at the USA about having a dysfunctional political system in the White House :-k :-k

Hasn’t Mr., Kim looked in his own backyard over the past 18 months and how dysfunctional the UK Political system has been or become, how much infighting & back stabbing has gone on behind the scenes, not to mention the current disarray/chaos, over Brexit, ............
pipoz4444
Probably because that is his job. ;)

Darroch is not the UK Ambassador to the United Kingdom.

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » July 9, 2019, 5:34 pm

Kim Darroch has been officially cut off by the White House. Being unable to do his job well or completely, I'm guessing he'll be called back to Blighty soon enough.

I'd bet that the next PM replaces him anyway.
AMERICA: One of the Greatest Stories Ever Told.

pipoz4444
udonmap.com

Post by pipoz4444 » July 9, 2019, 5:59 pm

[/quote]

Probably because that is his job. ;)

Darroch is not the UK Ambassador to the United Kingdom.
[/quote]

I didn't say or infer he (Darroch) was the UK Ambassador to the United Kingdom - not sure where you got that from :-k

Quote on last line:.....let’s see how long Mr. Kim holds his job as UKs’ Ambassador to the US - would have though that was clear enough [-X [-X [-X

pipoz4444

FrazeeDK
udonmap.com

Post by FrazeeDK » July 9, 2019, 6:23 pm

Darroch's comments if made in another country other than the U.S. would likely see him declared Persona Non Grata and told to leave forthwith...
Dave

Giggle
udonmap.com

Post by Giggle » July 9, 2019, 6:30 pm

Another mouthy Brittle. Kick him out.
Ashli Babbitt -- SAY HER NAME!

papafarang
udonmap.com

Post by papafarang » July 9, 2019, 7:18 pm

As said ,it's his job to report to the uk government ,that's the whole point. shame it came out and embarrassed the whole white house . do people think ambassadors should just lie . not that he reported anything not already known. his job is UK interests not American interests. what do you all think the uk's ambassador to china says about china :lol: . Storm in a tea cup upsetting trumps fragile sensibilities , trumps response totally infantile and funny . I can dig the baby trump blimp even more
Hansa village clubhouse . Tel 0981657001 https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en

papafarang
udonmap.com

Post by papafarang » July 9, 2019, 7:20 pm

papafarang wrote:
July 9, 2019, 7:18 pm
As said ,it's his job to report to the uk government ,that's the whole point. shame it came out and embarrassed the whole white house . do people think ambassadors should just lie . not that he reported anything not already known. his job is UK interests not American interests. what do you all think the uk's ambassador to china says about china :lol: . Storm in a tea cup upsetting trumps fragile sensibilities , trumps response totally infantile and funny . I can dig the baby trump blimp even more. as for the ambassador he will get promoted :lol:
Hansa village clubhouse . Tel 0981657001 https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en

Astana
udonmap.com

Post by Astana » July 9, 2019, 7:28 pm

65779128_1048114882059867_4586202925193232384_n.jpg

pipoz4444
udonmap.com

Post by pipoz4444 » July 9, 2019, 7:45 pm

Astana wrote:
July 9, 2019, 7:28 pm
Colonials or Not? the Americans were one of the first to beat the British Empire at War and kick them out of the Country, back in October 1781. Not a bad feat by a bunch of "Colonials", as you suggest they are.

I think the Americans at that time, were more motivated and more clever in what they did. =D> =D> It just took some "Colonial hick" (words used affectionately) from Virginia, named George Washington, to show you the Art of War

You might also do well to remember that you (and I presume you are a Pom) would be speaking German (Hun), if it wasn't for the so called Colonials. [-X [-X You certainly weren't going to win WW2 on your own, not the way you were managing it, that's for sure :fryingpan: ](*,)

By the way the two in your photo are both wearing dresses and one of them wants to be a Tampon. That says lot too. :lol: :lol: :lol:

pipoz4444

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » July 9, 2019, 8:28 pm

It's a shame Assange is not still around - perhaps he could have released copies of reports sent back to the State Department by Woody Johnson*.

I am sure they would be in similar terms to the accurate and incisive notes coming from the desk of Mr Darroch. If not, Johnson should be sacked.

* what a name - someone had a real sense of humour. :D

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » July 9, 2019, 8:59 pm

pipoz4444 wrote:
July 9, 2019, 7:45 pm
Astana wrote:
July 9, 2019, 7:28 pm
Colonials or Not? the Americans were one of the first to beat the British Empire at War and kick them out of the Country, back in October 1781. Not a bad feat by a bunch of "Colonials", as you suggest they are.

I think the Americans at that time, were more motivated and more clever in what they did. =D> =D> It just took some "Colonial hick" (words used affectionately) from Virginia, named George Washington, to show you the Art of War

You might also do well to remember that you (and I presume you are a Pom) would be speaking German (Hun), if it wasn't for the so called Colonials. [-X [-X You certainly weren't going to win WW2 on your own, not the way you were managing it, that's for sure :fryingpan: ](*,)

By the way the two in your photo are both wearing dresses and one of them wants to be a Tampon. That says lot too. :lol: :lol: :lol:

pipoz4444
Well said.

You know if this was a game of sport and skill, I think the "Mercy Rule" would have been called by the referees a long time ago. It's a blowout. Not even close. Look at the scoreboard.

dunroaming
udonmap.com

Post by dunroaming » July 9, 2019, 9:00 pm

So actually what was his sin, He was caught voicing his opinion like many on here myself included we all have our own opinion. Shame goes more to the person who leaked the emails as they must have been in a position of trust and confidence. I'm sure she. They are found out will suffer more than he will.

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » July 9, 2019, 9:01 pm

dunroaming wrote:
July 9, 2019, 9:00 pm
So actually what was his sin, He was caught voicing his opinion like many on here myself included we all have our own opinion. Shame goes more to the person who leaked the emails as they must have been in a position of trust and confidence. I'm sure she. They are found out will suffer more than he will.
You're right about the leaker, but as for suffering -- it will come upon both. Book it.

vlad
udonmap.com

Post by vlad » July 9, 2019, 9:27 pm

I wouldn't be bragging Pipoz 4444 going on your track record for winning wars 1st you only came into the war 2 years after it began ind that was only because your pants got pulled down at pearl Harbour the Nam well lets just forget that 1 lets just say you got your arse kicked again by Uncle Ho. you give up and didnt finish Desrt storm so lets not start how good you are at winning wars. Lets be honest your not very good at it.

pipoz4444
udonmap.com

Post by pipoz4444 » July 9, 2019, 9:59 pm

dunroaming wrote:
July 9, 2019, 9:00 pm
Agree in part, but one has to take some responsibilty when voicing or writing opinions, whether the be fact or fiction. :-k :-k

To use an old expression "opinions are like arse...holes, everyone has one". [-X [-X

Now, Mr. Kim's opinion is based on first hand knowledge, then yes, he has every right convey his opinion as he sees it.

However, if his opinion is founded only on rumors, hearsay comments from others or just simple guessing on his part, then he should have be more careful and diplomatic in the way he conveyed his opinion (i.e. his choice of words). We will never know.

Elon Musk conveyed his opinion, regarding the gentleman who helped the boys in the cave, and look at where that got Elon.

Just because you are in a position of influence, doesn't mean you can say or write anything you want, without taking some responsibility for it.

Will see how it all pans out, but would suggest that it will not turn out to be a good career move for him, in the long run. He should have known better, as his role demand the utmost in diplomacy on his part.

Question: How can Mr. Kim expect to be an effective Ambassador for the UK, in the US, after this. Very few in the diplomatic circles will speak with him, let alone cinfide with him on condidential or sensitive politcal matters. He has turned himself into a Lame Duck. =D> =D>

Behind the scenes, his exit from his current role will be underway. 3 - 6 months down the track, someone will cite health issues for his resignation from that position. Just a gut feel. :-k :-$ :-$

pipoz4444
Last edited by pipoz4444 on July 9, 2019, 10:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

dunroaming
udonmap.com

Post by dunroaming » July 9, 2019, 10:26 pm

Yes very old saying back in the days before atona bags were invented lol

Giggle
udonmap.com

Post by Giggle » July 10, 2019, 11:47 pm

Boy named Kim flounces. That didn't take long. What a mincing little Nancy boy.
Ashli Babbitt -- SAY HER NAME!

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » July 11, 2019, 6:30 am

Lone Star wrote:
July 9, 2019, 9:01 pm
You're right about the leaker, but as for suffering -- it will come upon both. Book it.
Like I said ...

A guy who no one knew even existed is all over the media -- and then out of a job. Darroch jettisons himself back to Blighty in the blink of an eye.

Return to “World News”