Worldwide Violent Crime Report

World news discussion forum
Doodoo
udonmap.com

Re: Worldwide Violent Crime Report

Post by Doodoo » August 26, 2019, 11:09 am

"Let them figure it out, themselves. The White community has there own Opioid crisis to deal with, and its taking far more lives."
I agree with Newt

One way for them to figure it out is identify the Gang Members, find a secluded Canadian owned area (Baffin Island once again , Newfoundland, PEI, Vancouver Island) ship them all there. Then give them all the weapons they want and One Cell Phone (Prepaid of course)

Tell them to call us when they are done.

There is no answer to solving Crime and there, well anyway in my life time, never will be.
It all started way back. Remember the Last Supper? Wasnt it a gang that wanted to get one member out of it
" During the meal Jesus predicts his betrayal by one of the Apostles present"

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » August 26, 2019, 1:37 pm

Doodoo wrote:
August 26, 2019, 11:09 am
"
One way for them to figure it out is identify the Gang Members, find a secluded Canadian owned area (Baffin Island once again , Newfoundland, PEI, Vancouver Island) ship them all there. Then give them all the weapons they want and One Cell Phone (Prepaid of course)
This is a prime example of why I try to refrain from responding to your outlandish posts. For one, your plan is unconstitutional, and second, it is not within the law to do this. Third, the destinations you mention such as Vancouver Island with Victoria as the capital of B.C., are populated.

I must learn not to feed the trolls.
You only pass through this life once, you don't come back for an encore.

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Post by Doodoo » August 26, 2019, 2:10 pm

If you feel this way there are a number or resolves
1) Dont answer if you believe it is a Troll

2) If you dont like my idea come up with your own

3) Understand that my comments maybe outlandish but I truly believe what I have printed as a suggestion for dealing with Crime in Canada or anywhere else. I am, along with everyone else (well maybe not everyone) am tired of seeing peoples' energy and dollars wasted on such useless people who take away from society rather than give.They (gangs no matter what colour) had the same chances as you or I have had growing up. Apparently they chose a different way and some are dead. If they want to change it so be it.

As for Unconstitutional , change it, within the law, change it so that it is in the law (This what you asked for "How do we stop Gangs from killing each other" I have made a suggestion and that is the first step forward)
Hope this helps

List of Islands in Canada and there is a load of them
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_islands_of_Canada

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » August 26, 2019, 4:20 pm

Source: Ocala Srar Banner

Four home invaders were surprised in Marion County when their intended 61 year-old victim used his AR-15 to defend himself.

Two of the perps were killed by the intended victim and the other two are behind bars. The perps ranged in age from 19 to 22.

The intended victim was wounded by gunfire, but is in stable condition.

The two invaders who fled on foot, were hiding in tall grass nearby and were caught by K9s.
Last edited by Lone Star on August 27, 2019, 10:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
AMERICA: One of the Greatest Stories Ever Told.

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » August 26, 2019, 4:32 pm

Source: WJLA

Another violent crime committed by an illegal alien.

Montgomery County, Maryland was the site of assault and rape of a woman inside her apartment.

Kevin Mendoza, 26, is charged with first-degree rape, attempted second-degree murder, and first-degree assault.

ICE has confirmed that Mendoza is a Honduran national. He is at least the fourth illegal alien arrested on rape charges in Montgomery County in less than a month.

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » August 26, 2019, 4:58 pm

Source: CBS News

A double stabbing occurred in Brewerytown over an Instagram post.

One woman is dead and her sister has been hospitalized. The 19 year-old assailant is in custody.

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » September 2, 2019, 6:51 am

Source: Canada Press

Ayanle Hassan Ali stabbed three Canadian soldiers on the orders of Allah. For that reason, he has been found "not criminally responsible" for his knife attack.

He has now been granted permission to attend Mohawk College in Ontario -- unaccompanied -- because the Hospital staff has found him to be "ready."

Acquitted of his violent attack due to what the courts deemed "mental illness," Ali -- despite being ordered by Allah to kill infidels -- is not a threat to fellow students at Mohawk.

The courts may have not found Ali to be a jihadist, but his psychological care staff has diagnosed him with schizophrenia and that he still poses a danger to the public. The Ontario Review Board that has granted his release to attend Mohawk is aware of this, but still granted the release.

newtovillagelife
udonmap.com

Post by newtovillagelife » September 2, 2019, 7:17 am

Lone Star wrote:
September 2, 2019, 6:51 am

Source: Canada Press

Ayanle Hassan Ali stabbed three Canadian soldiers on the orders of Allah. For that reason, he has been found "not criminally responsible" for his knife attack.

He has now been granted permission to attend Mohawk College in Ontario -- unaccompanied -- because the Hospital staff has found him to be "ready."

Acquitted of his violent attack due to what the courts deemed "mental illness," Ali -- despite being ordered by Allah to kill infidels -- is not a threat to fellow students at Mohawk.

The courts may have not found Ali to be a jihadist, but his psychological care staff has diagnosed him with schizophrenia and that he still poses a danger to the public. The Ontario Review Board that has granted his release to attend Mohawk is aware of this, but still granted the release.
I wouldn't want to be sitting next to him in class. :(

jai yen yen
udonmap.com

Post by jai yen yen » September 2, 2019, 9:29 am

What Lone Star is doing is pointing out a little reality, most leftists do not want to hear it and others do not want to accept what is really happening. As usual point out solid facts and many still will not believe.

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Post by Doodoo » September 2, 2019, 1:54 pm

"solid facts and many still will not believe."
2 solid facts I didnt see coming and still dont believe 1) Qatar got the World Cup and 2) Donald Duck became The Prez

L "Ayanle Hassan Ali stabbed three Canadian soldiers on the orders of Allah. For that reason, he has been found "not criminally responsible" for his knife attack."

In actual fact he was found not guilty on the basis of a Medical Examination
"In written arguments filed as part of Ali's trial, defence lawyers argue the 30-year-old — who a psychiatrist said shows signs of schizophrenia — should be acquitted on the terror-related charges altogether and found not criminally responsible for the lesser included charges of attempted murder, assault and weapons offences." and not for the reason of some Allah thing.
This is once again an indication of attempting to stir the pot with Fake News.

Jai If he gets to Udon (Then give us a shout if you don't mind)

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » September 2, 2019, 2:31 pm

. . .
In actual fact he was found not guilty on the basis of a Medical Examination
. . .
The usual suspect proves yet again that remediation in word usage and vocabulary is in order.

"not criminally responsible" means not guilty of a criminal act

"Acquitted" means not guilty

The guy who always feels the need "to say something." Anything. Just "to say something" even if it's ridiculous -- strikes again. The learning curve is steep for that one.

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » September 2, 2019, 2:34 pm

jai yen yen wrote:
September 2, 2019, 9:29 am
What Lone Star is doing is pointing out a little reality, most leftists do not want to hear it and others do not want to accept what is really happening. As usual point out solid facts and many still will not believe.
Yes, you've nailed it again, jyy.

And the guilty among the forum contrarians always reveal themselves: "The guilty shall speak."

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » September 2, 2019, 3:25 pm

jai yen yen wrote:
What Lone Star is doing is pointing out a little reality, ..........
What is the "little reality" as you perceive it, jyy?

From where I am sitting, the thread seems to focus on a very, very small sample of random crimes from amongst the many, many committed around the globe every day.

The only connection seems to be that most, if not all, appear in Breitbart, and similarly, feature people who are not WASPs. :-k

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Post by Doodoo » September 2, 2019, 3:28 pm

The reason for this discussion which you have skirted once again is your printing of the following
"Ayanle Hassan Ali stabbed three Canadian soldiers on the orders of Allah. For that reason, he has been found "not criminally responsible" for his knife attack."
He was found not guilty upon Medical examination. Your print indicates having said"Allah told him" was the reason for the not being responsible
As for the " "not criminally responsible" means not guilty of a criminal act and
"Acquitted" means not guilty" You will have to talk to the editors and writters at The Star as these are their words and not mine. I learnt form the best CUT and Past but before PASTING Read read read

BUT if you do see him also, locally I am sure the readers would be interested in the sighting.

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » September 2, 2019, 4:47 pm

Source: BBC

Australian comedian Eurydice Dixon raped and stabbed while walking home through a central Melbourne Park.

The suspect pleaded guilty and was convicted.

The Human Rights Commission in Australia has reported that they have "a disturbingly high rate of violence against women". Their government data indicates that 20% of women and 5% of men experience sexual violence/threats since juveniles.

Dixon's murderer has been sentenced and will not be eligible for parole for 35 years.

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » September 2, 2019, 4:53 pm

Source: BBC

Hamza Shah has been charged with murder by stabbing after a fight erupted after an automobile accident.

The victim died at the hospital and a second victim was treated for a stab wound to the arm.

Evil people don't need guns. They always find a way.

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » September 2, 2019, 5:05 pm

Source: Reuters

Ahmed Rilwan Abdulla was an investigative journalist who recorded corruption and Islamist Jihadism. He disappeared over 5 years ago, and is believed to have been murdered by Islamists at sea.

Witnesses to the abduction and murder have cooperated with authorities.

pipoz4444
udonmap.com

Post by pipoz4444 » September 2, 2019, 8:49 pm

Lone Star wrote:
August 26, 2019, 4:20 pm

Source: Ocala Srar Banner

Four home invaders were surprised in Marion County when their intended 61 year-old victim used his AR-15 to defend himself.

Two of the perps were killed by the intended victim and the other two are behind bars. The perps ranged in age from 19 to 22.

The intended victim was wounded by gunfire, but is in stable condition.

The two invaders who fled on foot, were hiding in tall grass nearby and were caught by K9s.
It's a pity that those who break into someones home, didn't get a bullet up their ar..se on the way out or down their throat on the way in, more often. It just might make them think twice about doing it again =D> =D>

Good doggies

pipoz4444
Last edited by pipoz4444 on September 2, 2019, 9:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
That's one small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind.

jai yen yen
udonmap.com

Post by jai yen yen » September 2, 2019, 9:00 pm

jackspratt wrote:
September 2, 2019, 3:25 pm
jai yen yen wrote:
What Lone Star is doing is pointing out a little reality, ..........
What is the "little reality" as you perceive it, jyy?

From where I am sitting, the thread seems to focus on a very, very small sample of random crimes from amongst the many, many committed around the globe every day.

The only connection seems to be that most, if not all, appear in Breitbart, and similarly, feature people who are not WASPs. :-k
How many murders, rapes, attacks do you need to hear about to hear about for you to deem them a problem?

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » September 2, 2019, 9:15 pm

jai yen yen wrote:
September 2, 2019, 9:00 pm
How many murders, rapes, attacks do you need to hear about to hear about for you to deem them a problem?
None - I have never denied murder, rape and attacks are a problem, and have been since the dawn of mankind.

But they are well known already through numerous media, and hence I wonder about the content of those bobbing up on this thread. :-k

Return to “World News”