What on Earth is happening in UK?

World news discussion forum
choi choi
udonmap.com

What on Earth is happening in UK?

Post by choi choi » August 19, 2019, 7:38 pm

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... ESTED.html
I can believe some of the silly things people get arrested for ... Crazy!

yartims
udonmap.com

Re: What on Earth is happening in UK?

Post by yartims » August 19, 2019, 7:42 pm

theres a lot of murders these days ..many TV progs are violent so warping youngsters brains .peaky blinders is very violent and has many watchers.. violence is now the norm
the only good Tory is a lavatory

choi choi
udonmap.com

Post by choi choi » August 19, 2019, 10:42 pm

Why so much f'n and c' swearing in normal conversation in uK now?
When I was younger I never ever heard a woman swear!
Maybe I'm old fashion but FFS! Not nice!

Old Grumpy
udonmap.com

Post by Old Grumpy » August 20, 2019, 5:53 am

choi choi wrote:
August 19, 2019, 10:42 pm
Why so much f'n and c' swearing in normal conversation in uK now?
When I was younger I never ever heard a woman swear!
Maybe I'm old fashion but FFS! Not nice!
Precisely where has the good old "english rose" gone? Our ladies were world renown for their delicate beauty, their porcelain complexion, their charming manner, in short all the attributes that make feminity so attractive to us males .
Now what do we see, fat often obese, tatooed, foul mouthed , drunken monsters, their only claim to feminity shown by the brood of kids clutching their hand, made by equally repulsive members of the once smart, intelligent males they meet.The way of the world I suppose, see it here in Thailand every day too .It's called equality I,m afraid, equality can only be achieved by lowering the standards to the lowest level, not the highest .remember the 11+plus exam , it all went down hill when that was abolished .rant over, back to bed. :-"
Age is a matter of mind.
If you don't mind, it doesn't matter.
Mark Twain,

joudon
udonmap.com

Post by joudon » August 20, 2019, 7:01 am

You forgot to add, brood of kids from different fathers and paid for by benefits.
I partially blame the utterly misused HR culture and OF COURSE THE PC way of life. Parents cannot discipline kids, against their as it is against the kids HR, teachers cannot enforce disciple because discipline is 'old hat' and non PC. Courts are forced to go easy and use community service as a punishment, and stats prove community service is usually ignored. The TV soaps show a wrong view of so called real life, it goes on and on.

kopkei
udonmap.com

Post by kopkei » August 20, 2019, 7:17 am

why on earth is this in the general udon thani section???? :-k
not only this one , many people having problems posting in the wright topics....? :(

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » August 20, 2019, 7:30 am

Old Grumpy wrote:
August 20, 2019, 5:53 am

Precisely where has the good old "english rose" gone? Our ladies were world renown for their delicate beauty, their porcelain complexion, their charming manner, in short all the attributes that make feminity so attractive to us males .
-"
The Victorian 'Angel in the House' disappeared with the arrival of the Pankhursts.
You only pass through this life once, you don't come back for an encore.

joudon
udonmap.com

Post by joudon » August 20, 2019, 8:47 am

KP
The majority of posts have little to do with Udon, but have more wide interest which will ultimately affect Thailand.
You do of course have a choice as to what you read, or perhaps you are in the growing , Western world culture that likes!!! to be offended, I think know as snowflakes.

AlexO
udonmap.com

Post by AlexO » August 20, 2019, 9:12 am

yartims wrote:
August 19, 2019, 7:42 pm
theres a lot of murders these days ..many TV progs are violent so warping youngsters brains .peaky blinders is very violent and has many watchers.. violence is now the norm
Yartims
I agree but on the same lines have you been watching USA TV in recent months. Apart from the Marvel Comics productions there is an inordinate amount of homosexuality being introduced in programmes even in Star Trek and Designated Survivor (really a wee bit too graphic for my taste), programmes that you would think are for general audience viewing. TV has many people watching... homosexuality is now the norm in the USA?

Old Grumpy
udonmap.com

Post by Old Grumpy » August 20, 2019, 9:43 am

Laan Yaa Mo wrote:
August 20, 2019, 7:30 am
Old Grumpy wrote:
August 20, 2019, 5:53 am

-"
The Victorian 'Angel in the House' disappeared with the arrival of the Pankhursts.
I think even dear old Emily might have backed off if she could have forseen where it would go.
Men and women are not equal, we can't have babies or grow boobs, no more they can get a pair of balls, thank God for the difference, appreciate it not be envious of it. I honestly believe the emasculation of the male has led to the apparent rise in same gender couples .
Age is a matter of mind.
Mark Twain,

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » August 20, 2019, 9:51 am

Old Grumpy wrote:
August 20, 2019, 9:43 am

Men and women are not equal,............
The natural extension of that is that men and women are unequal. :-k

Did you really mean that?

joudon
udonmap.com

Post by joudon » August 20, 2019, 9:52 am

Sexual orientation. First any thing different is illegal, then it becomes tolerated, then it becomes legal, then the norms are questioned, then so called diversity is paraded in our streets and rammed down our throats by the MSM, what next, becomes compulsory for all?.

choi choi
udonmap.com

Post by choi choi » August 20, 2019, 10:04 am

kopkei wrote:
August 20, 2019, 7:17 am
why on earth is this in the general udon thani section???? :-k
not only this one , many people having problems posting in the wright topics....? :(
So what would be the heading of this Topic?
And Get yer speling rite man before Knocking members!

glalt
udonmap.com

Post by glalt » August 20, 2019, 12:46 pm

I once witnessed a group of Aussie guys and one fairly attractive Aussie lady all sitting talking and drinking. She was drinking and cussing with the best of the guys. She got serious and asked what these Thai bimbos had over western women that she didn't have. One of the guys looked her in the eye and told her that Thai women were feminine and enjoyed being women, unlike western women. She started to cry.

saint
udonmap.com

Post by saint » August 20, 2019, 1:40 pm

There you go ! how feminine is that , having a good cry .

AlexO
udonmap.com

Post by AlexO » August 20, 2019, 2:24 pm

Old Grumpy wrote:

I think even dear old Emily might have backed off if she could have forseen where it would go.
Men and women are not equal, we can't have babies or grow boobs, no more they can get a pair of balls, thank God for the difference, appreciate it not be envious of it. I honestly believe the emasculation of the male has led to the apparent rise in same gender couples .
[/quote]

There are quite a few guys slouching around Udon with boobs that would put most Thai girls to shame, me included shamefully. :D

choi choi
udonmap.com

Post by choi choi » August 20, 2019, 3:21 pm

My ex thai wife used beat me and call me a C***! :cry:

Old Grumpy
udonmap.com

Post by Old Grumpy » August 20, 2019, 6:13 pm

jackspratt wrote:
August 20, 2019, 9:51 am
Old Grumpy wrote:

Men and women are not equal,............
The natural extension of that is that men and women are unequal. :-k

Did you really mean that?
Sexual dimorphism is not about being equal or not, its a factual anaylisis of the differences betwen men and women, these are physical diffences that no amount of wishful thinking or any sort, of any legislation can change .
https://www.livescience.com/33513-men-v ... ained.html
After reading that you will get the point, maybe you are confusing equality with superiority, I never suggested there is any difference in the latter .
Age is a matter of mind.
Mark Twain,

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » August 20, 2019, 6:33 pm

Thanks for clearing that up, OG.

dunroaming
udonmap.com

Post by dunroaming » August 20, 2019, 10:30 pm

AlexO wrote:
August 20, 2019, 2:24 pm
Old Grumpy wrote:

There are quite a few guys slouching around Udon with boobs that would put most Thai girls to shame, me included shamefully. :D
[/quote]

Have to agree you do have nice boobs

Return to “World News”