Oh BOJO

World news discussion forum
stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Oh BOJO

Post by stattointhailand » November 25, 2019, 2:32 pm

Tories must have been hoping BOJO would keep his trap shut for once, but true to type he opens it big and wide and stuffs his foot in it again.

If he's not coming up with a "great deal" (translates as "Perfect" in American I believe) on Brexit which includes exactly the same as what he was so strongly against before, so much so that he needed to resign over it ......

Then he promised to immediately "Get Brexit" done which even the Brexit Party say is "Impossible" as it stands

Then he promises to put 50000 more police on the streets which actually turns out to be reinstating the 50000 the tories have cut out.
Now he promises to "recruit" 50000 more nurses but that includes nearly 20000 who are ALREADY employed as err NURSES, who he hopes wont leave the service ......... why would they leave you ask, well mainly due to the Tory cuts in the last 9 years. He will introduce a new bursary to attract more student nurses (Which will replace the bursary the Tories scrapped against the advice of everyone concerned). Not many believe him anyway as there are currently 6500 LESS doctors in NHS than when the Tories promised to INCREASE the number employed

He then made a point of saying how much more the labour party was intending to spend ....... well hello it's bloomin' obvious that if you under fund just about every public service for year after year the amount needed to even get back to where you were (before you start to make them better) grows bigger and bigger. If the Tories wont spend additional funds then that is virtually telling everyone that they have no intention of improving anything and everything is bound to get worse

Someone needs to stop BOJO before his fibs/fake info/downright lies cripple the country beyond repair

hairyharry
udonmap.com

Re: Oh BOJO

Post by hairyharry » November 25, 2019, 3:15 pm

Whatever one may think of BOJO there is no realistic alternative this time. Anyone with 2 or more brain cells should be able to work that out.

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » November 25, 2019, 3:29 pm

It only needs ONE brain cell to see that BOJO has been a sociopathic liar all his working life.

Quote from learning mind Seems to sum BOJO up quite well

"Sociopathic liars are without a doubt the worst of the types of liars. They lie as often as is necessary to get their own way and do not care about other people’s feelings or lives. For them, lying is part of their strategy in life. Shame and guilt are alien feelings to them."

AlexO
udonmap.com

Post by AlexO » November 25, 2019, 4:13 pm

Once again coming up with absolute poopoo figures. 20,000 cops not 50,000. The additional nurses will be welcomed but not 50,000 in one intake. Boris is a politician, has never had a job outside of politics same as most of the occupants of Westminster, that does not make him a sociopathic liar, it just makes him the same as the rest of them.

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » November 25, 2019, 4:45 pm

Well we all know what BOJO is like a far better alternative than the liberal Lib Dem or Labour with the L:eft terrorist l;oving AH in charge and Rent controls last time that happened housing shortage got worse .

arjay
udonmap.com

Post by arjay » November 25, 2019, 8:55 pm

stattointhailand wrote:
November 25, 2019, 2:32 pm
Tories must have been hoping BOJO would keep his trap shut for once, but true to type he opens it big and wide and stuffs his foot in it again.

If he's not coming up with a "great deal" (translates as "Perfect" in American I believe) on Brexit which includes exactly the same as what he was so strongly against before, so much so that he needed to resign over it ......

Then he promised to immediately "Get Brexit" done which even the Brexit Party say is "Impossible" as it stands

Then he promises to put 50000 more police on the streets which actually turns out to be reinstating the 50000 the tories have cut out.
Now he promises to "recruit" 50000 more nurses but that includes nearly 20000 who are ALREADY employed as err NURSES, who he hopes wont leave the service ......... why would they leave you ask, well mainly due to the Tory cuts in the last 9 years. He will introduce a new bursary to attract more student nurses (Which will replace the bursary the Tories scrapped against the advice of everyone concerned). Not many believe him anyway as there are currently 6500 LESS doctors in NHS than when the Tories promised to INCREASE the number employed

He then made a point of saying how much more the labour party was intending to spend ....... well hello it's bloomin' obvious that if you under fund just about every public service for year after year the amount needed to even get back to where you were (before you start to make them better) grows bigger and bigger. If the Tories wont spend additional funds then that is virtually telling everyone that they have no intention of improving anything and everything is bound to get worse

Someone needs to stop BOJO before his fibs/fake info/downright lies cripple the country beyond repair
You seem to be overlooking the fact that the under-funding, as you call it, became necessary because labour had overspent in their previous terms in office and had even left notes on the desk saying there was no money left. The Tories were then, yet again, left with the problem of rectifying the situation, which is where austerity came in. Austerity that was supported by the Lib Dems. Boris is at least facing up to the need to increase funding and resources in education, the NHS, police, infrastructure etc.

Boris has got to be a better bet than Corbin getting in. IF Corbin gets in we will be back in an even worse situation by the time he has spent even more of what we haven't got, and nationalised everything he can get his hands on and demolished everyone's pension fund by wiping out the value of company shares held within their pension funds.

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » November 25, 2019, 9:31 pm

If they hadn't needed to pay private companies billions of pounds to run what should have been public owned assets and watch them cream the profits whilst not investing for the future there would have been no need for them to "overspend" as you put it. The money that had previously funded Transport/NHS/Communications/Water etc etc had to go into the deep pockets of Maggies muggers whilst even more money had to be used to still provide those services when the private companies failed to maintain the minimum services required

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » November 25, 2019, 9:55 pm

stattointhailand wrote:
November 25, 2019, 9:31 pm
If they hadn't needed to pay private companies billions of pounds to run what should have been public owned assets and watch them cream the profits whilst not investing for the future there would have been no need for them to "overspend" as you put it. The money that had previously funded Transport/NHS/Communications/Water etc etc had to go into the deep pockets of Maggies muggers whilst even more money had to be used to still provide those services when the private companies failed to maintain the minimum services required
So vote for Jeremy Corbyn and make Britain truly Great again.

My sisters' going to ---- herself when I finally tell her who she'll be casting my (proxy) vote for.

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » November 25, 2019, 10:58 pm

They wont let me vote Tam, I've been here too long :evil:

Hoopoe
udonmap.com

Post by Hoopoe » November 26, 2019, 12:31 am

stattointhailand wrote:
November 25, 2019, 10:58 pm
I didnt know there was a time limit on being here as to wether you are eligible to vote , but even so ,would you get the (if you have no proxy) ballot paper and be able to return it in time ,i've not received mine as yet ,time is running out ,

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » November 26, 2019, 6:52 am

You re not allowed to vote after being out of UK for 15 years

saint
udonmap.com

Post by saint » November 26, 2019, 7:08 am

Does that include if you return , say for a holiday in that time ,or if you have been permanently out ?
If so , how long must you stay back in the U K , for them to consider you a resident , and return your rights ?

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » November 26, 2019, 7:57 am

saint
udonmap.com

Post by saint » November 26, 2019, 2:01 pm

Thanks .

dragonz
udonmap.com

Post by dragonz » November 26, 2019, 4:57 pm

AlexO wrote:
November 25, 2019, 4:13 pm
Once again coming up with absolute poopoo figures. 20,000 cops not 50,000. The additional nurses will be welcomed but not 50,000 in one intake. Boris is a politician, has never had a job outside of politics same as most of the occupants of Westminster, that does not make him a sociopathic liar, it just makes him the same as the rest of them.
Except he worked for the times , telegraph and the spectator and the mayor of london so another fake news post really

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » November 26, 2019, 7:52 pm

stattointhailand wrote:
November 26, 2019, 6:52 am
Do you always do as you're told?

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » November 26, 2019, 7:57 pm

Hoopoe wrote:
November 26, 2019, 12:31 am
stattointhailand wrote:
November 25, 2019, 10:58 pm
I didnt know there was a time limit on being here as to wether you are eligible to vote , but even so ,would you get the (if you have no proxy) ballot paper and be able to return it in time ,iive not received mine as yet ,time is running out ,
'fraid so. Those registered as an overseas postal voter should have got their packages ages ago but since manifesto's were just finalized in the last couple of days, unless they're institutional or strategic voters, a lot may have missed that boat. Midnight tonight 26th is the cut-off for voter registration.

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » November 26, 2019, 9:21 pm

tamada wrote:
November 26, 2019, 7:52 pm
stattointhailand wrote:
November 26, 2019, 6:52 am
Do you always do as you're told?
Not always (unless Mrs Statts is doin' the tellin').

Unfortunately there isnt a lot of "wiggle room" when it comes to vote registration

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » November 29, 2019, 2:51 pm

He's at it again .... BOJO fails to appear on C4 LEADERS debate about climate crisis

I suppose it was to be expected until someone manages to convince him that HE can make a profit from it

Great idea to replace him with a melting ice sculpture as its his lack of caring for anyone or anything that has seen any respect he had melt away

Perhaps someone should let him know that it doesn't matter if we are In or Out of Europe if we are all dead anyway

Then again what does BOJO care it won't affect him will it =;

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/11/28/uk/u ... index.html

Sateeb
udonmap.com

Post by Sateeb » November 29, 2019, 8:09 pm

We promise to scrap the tampon tax.
- Boris.

That's like something from an old episode of Not the 9 o'clock News.

Return to “World News”