Harry and Sparkle

World news discussion forum
tamada
udonmap.com

Re: Harry and Sparkle

Post by tamada » March 9, 2021, 6:21 pm

Just when HM thought it was safe to go back in the water, Oprah apparently has 'The Interview: Part two" warming up. Of course this late revelation has nothing to do with why the Queen's press office hasn't released her official response yet as apparently she wants to go over it again.

"... It is understood that Palace officials have prepared a statement but the Queen had not signed off on Monday night as she wanted more time to consider it. ..."

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/royal-famil ... e-updates/

Udon Map
Admin

Post by Udon Map » March 9, 2021, 6:24 pm

vlad wrote:
March 9, 2021, 2:31 pm
she and Harry would have been hammered if she tried this in the UK.
On the other hand, Diana said similar comments about the monarchy and she reached God-like status world-wide, including in the U.K.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » March 9, 2021, 7:15 pm

vlad wrote:
She just out to make cash full stop. She will churn out claims tag lag as long as she is safetly sat in her Mansion in America where no doubt the Gullible yanks will believe everything she said because they have never had a ruling monarch, the gullibility is unbelieable. Who was the first to make a film about Princeess Diana with a lookalike so bad it was untrue but the American people believed in the nonsense. Now we have Megan an out of work TV Star who in her quest to be famouse and wealthy will dish the dirt on our monarchy she has accused everyone from palace aides to royal family bur when asked who her accusers were she wouldnt reply. This is the same woman who disowned all her family exept her mother. Its easy to slag off a country you ran away from as for Harry he fell into the honey trap and has had his head turned its a good job she used this Docc in the States she and Harry would have been hammered if she tried this in the UK.
Umm... the "Docc" was screened in the U.K. last night in its entirety by ITV so I guess they've "tried it" there after all.

Did you watch it?

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » March 9, 2021, 7:23 pm

Udon Map wrote:
March 9, 2021, 6:24 pm
vlad wrote:
she and Harry would have been hammered if she tried this in the UK.
On the other hand, Diana said similar comments about the monarchy and she reached God-like status world-wide, including in the U.K.
Diana was selected to be the Windsor's "brood mare" which fell apart when it was obvious that Chas was still banging Camilla. But that's all history now.

In more recent times, the generational baby factory duty has been taken on by Mrs Cambridge who's been happily dropping sprogs to keep the lineage going. I guess the Duchess formerly known as Sussex is happy with just a couple of bairns who won't be groomed for a life of obsequious irrelevance.

Harry's always been a bit of the red-headed stepchild anyway.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » March 9, 2021, 7:28 pm

joepai wrote:
March 9, 2021, 3:54 pm
Seems our Piers is getting a tad hot under collar...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vsm2MGUpqCc&t=11s
Very animated Union flag waving performance indeed but all a bit OTT for English breakfast telly IMHO.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » March 9, 2021, 8:09 pm

vlad wrote:
She just out to make cash full stop. She will churn out claims tag lag as long as she is safetly sat in her Mansion in America where no doubt the Gullible yanks will believe everything she said because they have never had a ruling monarch, the gullibility is unbelieable. Who was the first to make a film about Princeess Diana with a lookalike so bad it was untrue but the American people believed in the nonsense. Now we have Megan an out of work TV Star who in her quest to be famouse and wealthy will dish the dirt on our monarchy she has accused everyone from palace aides to royal family bur when asked who her accusers were she wouldnt reply. This is the same woman who disowned all her family exept her mother. Its easy to slag off a country you ran away from as for Harry he fell into the honey trap and has had his head turned its a good job she used this Docc in the States she and Harry would have been hammered if she tried this in the UK.
That may be the only bit you got right, vlad.

A bit of introspection is probably warranted.

It's also "our monarchy", and the sooner they are ditched the better as far as I am concerned. =D>

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » March 9, 2021, 9:03 pm

who gives a rodents posterior about the royal family or their peripheral hangers on?
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

vlad
udonmap.com

Post by vlad » March 10, 2021, 1:21 am

Say's it all about the publicity the Monarchy wrecker is, likes accepting it when suits then offski slagging them off. She has disowned her own father and not spoken to him for over 2 years, and the millions splashed out for the white wedding was all a scam as they were married 2 days before which we only found out yesterday. Where do you live now Spratty or are you just another on the Bashing Bandwagon.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » March 10, 2021, 6:24 am

Whistler wrote:
March 9, 2021, 9:03 pm
who gives a rodents posterior about the royal family or their peripheral hangers on?
Disinterested enough to comment though.

Harry's new line of work in bridge demolition has started off with a bang, eh? Sparkle's still a star but just not too sure in who's firmament though.

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » March 10, 2021, 8:32 am

Whistler wrote:
might be advisable to refer to them as THE "BRITISH" Royal family, before you end up with a 15 yr stay at the Bangkok Hilton, at least that way you will only end up with a stretch or two in "The Tower" :lol:

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » March 10, 2021, 8:48 am

stattointhailand wrote:
March 10, 2021, 8:32 am
Whistler wrote:
might be advisable to refer to them as THE "BRITISH" Royal family, before you end up with a 15 yr stay at the Bangkok Hilton, at least that way you will only end up with a stretch or two in "The Tower" :lol:
sound advice Stat
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » March 10, 2021, 8:57 am

joepai wrote:

Seems he got a bit too hot.
Journalist and TV presenter Piers Morgan has left broadcaster ITV following long-running criticism of Prince Harry and Meghan, Duchess of Sussex, that reached boiling point after the royal couple's interview with Oprah Winfrey.
Key points:

Britain's media regulator launched a probe after receiving 41,015 complaints about Morgan's comments

"Following discussions with ITV, Piers Morgan has decided now is the time to leave Good Morning Britain," ITV said in a statement.

"ITV has accepted this decision and has nothing further to add."
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-03-10/ ... s/13232720
Is it really worth losing your job over the mob from Westminster, London SW1A 1AA?

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » March 10, 2021, 9:39 am

Funny !!

I thought "The mob" in Westminster could do anything they liked (legal or illegal) and still not lose their jobs

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » March 10, 2021, 10:23 am

tamada wrote:
March 10, 2021, 6:24 am
Whistler wrote:
Disinterested enough to comment though.

Harry's new line of work in bridge demolition has started off with a bang, eh? Sparkle's still a star but just not too sure in who's firmament though.
Agree, P Harry very good at scoring Home Goals, as for his wife I do not give a rats arse for her , shame she will never get an Oscar for her stunning performance .

vlad
udonmap.com

Post by vlad » March 10, 2021, 1:46 pm

What a load if Tosh you post Statts advising the English Monarchy and saying its a British thing. Is everyone who comes under the Comonwealth then "British" Aussues and New Zealanders, Canadians are these British?. Have a word with yourself and stop coming out with stupid statements like that. To clarify the Queen Rules England and the Commonwealth not Britain.

joepai
udonmap.com

Post by joepai » March 10, 2021, 2:54 pm

I thought "The mob" in Westminster could do anything they liked (legal or illegal) and still not lose their jobs
[/quote]

If I may correct you, Master Piers is NOT an MP - and never will be !
I was born with nothing and still have most of it left

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » March 10, 2021, 3:26 pm

I think you are confusing your Westminsters and postcodes, joe.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » March 10, 2021, 6:43 pm

vlad wrote:
March 10, 2021, 1:46 pm
What a load if Tosh you post Statts advising the English Monarchy and saying its a British thing. Is everyone who comes under the Comonwealth then "British" Aussues and New Zealanders, Canadians are these British?. Have a word with yourself and stop coming out with stupid statements like that. To clarify the Queen Rules England and the Commonwealth not Britain.
Pull your head in vlad. HM Queen Elizabeth II REIGNS, she doesn't rule.

Sheesh...

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » March 10, 2021, 7:15 pm

vlad wrote:
March 10, 2021, 1:46 pm
No Vlad you are quite a long way from the mark.

Lizzie is Queen of the United Kingdom, England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Island. She is Queen of Australia but at arms length as the Governors general is her representative, that role is selected by the Australian government, ditto New Zealand and a number of other Commonwealth countries.

Frankly the whole structure is archaic, Is not well documented, and relies on vague things like reserve powers.

Scrap the lot.

Chuck will be head of state with no other qualifications other than mum was the Queen, and he was the oldest male. Ridiculous.

dunroaming
udonmap.com

Post by dunroaming » March 10, 2021, 7:30 pm

jackspratt wrote:
March 10, 2021, 8:57 am
joepai wrote:

Seems he got a bit too hot.
Journalist and TV presenter Piers Morgan has left broadcaster ITV following long-running criticism of Prince Harry and Meghan, Duchess of Sussex, that reached boiling point after the royal couple's interview with Oprah Winfrey.
Key points:

Britain's media regulator launched a probe after receiving 41,015 complaints about Morgan's comments

"Following discussions with ITV, Piers Morgan has decided now is the time to leave Good Morning Britain," ITV said in a statement.

"ITV has accepted this decision and has nothing further to add."
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-03-10/ ... s/13232720
Is it really worth losing your job over the mob from Westminster, London SW1A 1AA?
Piers will have another job lined up that's guaranteed, wait and see u heard it here first

Return to “World News”