Harry and Sparkle

World news discussion forum
pipadoo
udonmap.com

Harry and Sparkle

Post by pipadoo » January 17, 2020, 4:37 pm

Why should UK taxpayers pay anything to protect anyone who doesn’t have a ml of “royal blood” in them?

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Re: Harry and Sparkle

Post by Drunk Monkey » January 17, 2020, 5:21 pm

That is a rather sharp question .. and in some ways youve gotta agree as to why should the Brit tax payer contribute at all if these two wish a non royal independent life , IMO they cant be semi royals its all or nowt ... most folks do have an inkling that theres a strong possibility that Harry was the product of Diana and Hewwit not Charlie boy who was playing away himself with Camilla , take a good look at Hn he is the spitting image of his dad .

A right royal mess .. what with this and prince Andrew controversy Lizzy must be ready to call it a day n hand over to charlie or wills ..coming soon imo .

DM
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » January 17, 2020, 6:16 pm

Just reading prince Andrews personal security team and budget has been pruned .. more like chopped ..

Harry on possibly his last royal engagement (job) posts a vid with the backing track by the Stone Roses inc lyric ..

i like to leave the country !!

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/10754997/ ... one-roses/

DM

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » January 17, 2020, 9:54 pm

Not sure about the relevance to Udon Thani, but anyway it will give the execrable British press something to focus on, and arouse the prurient interest of the resident UT poms. :D

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » January 17, 2020, 10:08 pm

jackspratt wrote:
January 17, 2020, 9:54 pm
Not sure about the relevance to Udon Thani, but anyway it will give the execrable British press something to focus on, and arouse the prurient interest of the resident UT poms. :D
gotta look them 2 words up Jack ..

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » January 17, 2020, 10:18 pm

This Harry/Mughan fiasco is just a royal smokesreen to deflect the paparazzi et al away from Uncle **** in the hope they can keep him out of the limelight whilst others are allowed to take the hit

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » January 18, 2020, 4:33 am

Drunk Monkey wrote:
January 17, 2020, 10:08 pm
jackspratt wrote:
January 17, 2020, 9:54 pm
gotta look them 2 words up Jack ..
Don't bother DM, just another idiotic post that has absolutely nothing to do with Udon, even remotely .

Old Grumpy
udonmap.com

Post by Old Grumpy » January 18, 2020, 5:40 am

Regardless of the Royal status i don't think a persons paternity is a suitable subject for a discussion on this or any other publicly available forum.In truth NONE of us can ever be sure who fathered us unless a dna test has been conducted, so we could all be a load of b....rds, literally.Suggest this topic is deleted forthwith.
Age is a matter of mind.
If you don't mind, it doesn't matter.
Mark Twain,

pipadoo
udonmap.com

Post by pipadoo » January 18, 2020, 8:16 am

This has as much relevance to UD as the following items on the list:
Historic Impeachment
US Politics
Consolidated jokes
Australia burns
Ukraine Plane Crash
shall I go on????

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » January 18, 2020, 8:51 am

pipadoo wrote:
January 18, 2020, 8:16 am
This has as much relevance to UD as the following items on the list:
Historic Impeachment
US Politics
Consolidated jokes
Australia burns
Ukraine Plane Crash
shall I go on????
Agreed but you are the OP and chose to plant this nonsense in the specifically Udon-centric sub-forum. Even matey blokes in bars don't talk about this nonsense unless they have a paid subscription to Cosmopolitan and wear tights.

I recommend that you report your own thread to the Mods so that they can move this nonsense to the pigeonhole where this nonsense belongs.

Then go stand in the corner and face the wall for a wee bit.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » January 18, 2020, 8:52 am

<double post due to internet latency bigger than Idaho>

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » January 18, 2020, 9:11 am

Old Grumpy wrote:
January 18, 2020, 5:40 am
Regardless of the Royal status i don't think a persons paternity is a suitable subject for a discussion on this or any other publicly available forum.In truth NONE of us can ever be sure who fathered us unless a dna test has been conducted, so we could all be a load of b....rds, literally.Suggest this topic is deleted forthwith.
Dont normally disagree with you on much OG ..however bearing in mind this isnt just anyone we are discussing , its a member of the Royal family born into huge huge money including the lifestyle and DUTY YES DUTY it demands a duty he is walking away from including the head of the royal marines to name just one .....
The royals the world over have always been a hot topic for the media n paparazzi and the fact that Harry whom i think is a great guy and Megs wish to leave it all behind is entirely their choice but then must leave ..leave means leave .. heard that some where before .. not half in half out .. thats simply not cricket and just trying to have your cake and eat it IMO.
Step back ..should be step away totally and the helping the queen is just in there to sweeten the exit plan .

The fact this thread is in the wrong UM section isnt gonna effect the course of my day or life ..does it really natter when there are so many other threads scattered around not in the correct forum header.

DM

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » January 18, 2020, 9:41 am

Drunk Monkey wrote:
January 18, 2020, 9:11 am
Old Grumpy wrote:
Dont normally disagree with you on much OG ..however bearing in mind this isnt just anyone we are discussing , its a member of the Royal family born into huge huge money including the lifestyle and DUTY YES DUTY it demands a duty he is walking away from including the head of the royal marines to name just one .....
The royals the world over have always been a hot topic for the media n paparazzi and the fact that Harry whom i think is a great guy and Megs wish to leave it all behind is entirely their choice but then must leave ..leave means leave .. heard that some where before .. not half in half out .. thats simply not cricket and just trying to have your cake and eat it IMO.
Step back ..should be step away totally and the helping the queen is just in there to sweeten the exit plan .

The fact this thread is in the wrong UM section isnt gonna effect the course of my day or life ..does it really natter when there are so many other threads scattered around not in the correct forum header.

DM
sorry to quote myself that could be a crime on UM ??

Just thinking if this was William n Kate wishing to .. quote " step back from senior royal life " i dont think the queen would be quite so lenient with her language on the matter ..and maybe just maybe its an agreeable option to allow the ALLEGED cuckoo in the nest to fly of his own accord ..just a thought.

Where ever n whatever Harry Megs n Archie go n do i hope they have a very happy life ... its been quite obvious Megs didnt adjust or wasnt allowed to adjust the royal life and it appears they have made their decision n thats it ... what would have happened if the queen had refused them to leave is open to conjecture ..as knocking on the door of a century or years she doesnt need anymore issues to deal with especially with the lurking in the shadows Andrew.

DM

Zidane
udonmap.com

Post by Zidane » January 18, 2020, 10:20 am

I like Harry.He seems to be a down to earth guy,a bit like yourself DM. :D
And I think Megan is a bit of all reet.....
I,m sure most Udon Expats would agree.
See how I have cleverly brought Udon Thani into the topic,readers. ;)
Just when I thought our chance had passed,you go and save the best for last.

Old Grumpy
udonmap.com

Post by Old Grumpy » January 18, 2020, 10:43 am

Old Grumpy wrote:
DM
If you read my post again you will understand, hopefully, I am not commenting on the fiasco of their marriage and subsequent actions, after all we all see the power of the pussy in action every single day we stay in Thailand, he's just taken it to a higher level, in fact I am fed up reading about the tears and tantrums, both his and the local variants, it's so repetitive it's quite boring, I was simply questioning the posts about his parenthood, it wasn't very nice. None of us can influence who made us and as my previous post implied, really know who fathered us, we just accept because we are told we were born in wedlock that your mothers husband is our natural father, but we don't really know , do we?But I for one would be really hurt if someone posted publicly that he thought mine wasn't, hence my concern over your post.
Age is a matter of mind.
If you don't mind, it doesn't matter.
Mark Twain,

pipadoo
udonmap.com

Post by pipadoo » January 18, 2020, 11:17 am

Zidane
He’s different because he is different- lacking any of the old blue stuff🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » January 18, 2020, 11:23 am

Old Grumpy wrote:
January 18, 2020, 10:43 am
Old Grumpy wrote:
DM
If you read my post again you will understand, hopefully, I am not commenting on the fiasco of their marriage and subsequent actions, after all we all see the power of the pussy in action every single day we stay in Thailand, he's just taken it to a higher level, in fact I am fed up reading about the tears and tantrums, both his and the local variants, it's so repetitive it's quite boring, I was simply questioning the posts about his parenthood, it wasn't very nice. None of us can influence who made us and as my previous post implied, really know who fathered us, we just accept because we are told we were born in wedlock that your mothers husband is our natural father, but we don't really know , do we?But I for one would be really hurt if someone posted publicly that he thought mine wasn't, hence my concern over your post.
Yes i see your point but this question over Harrys parenthood has been out there in the media for years both mainstream and forum blogs etc .. yes some times dormant sometimes not ..in fact its soon to be the topic of an up n coming documentary so im led to believe such is the current lifestyle of being a UK royal with no strict LM laws as in here. Im sure Harry Megs or any of their soon to be transfered to another post aides are UM members...

I too am fed up of the constant guesswork about the goings on .. a change of hat or hairdoo makes the headlines let alone wills n H and or their better halves having a spat .. now very tedious ..and this from DM a lover of the royal family , alas this was always on the cards when Harry teamed up with Megs and quote ..the power of the pussy prevailed .. must say a very beautiful woman th cant blame the lad.

DM

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » January 18, 2020, 12:48 pm

" must say a very beautiful woman th cant blame the lad"

If he was a PROPER Royal he would have done what "Royals" through the ages have done ....... and she would have been a "concubine"

Marcosteffano
udonmap.com

Post by Marcosteffano » January 18, 2020, 12:57 pm

Zidane
udonmap.com

Post by Zidane » January 18, 2020, 3:28 pm

pipadoo wrote:
January 18, 2020, 11:17 am
Zidane
He’s different because he is different- lacking any of the old blue stuff🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴
Very true but are you talking about Prince Harry or Drunk Monkey or both....very little of the "old blue stuff" in Scunthorpe,I fear. :-s
Just when I thought our chance had passed,you go and save the best for last.

Return to “World News”