Harry and Sparkle

World news discussion forum
jackspratt
udonmap.com

Re: Harry and Sparkle

Post by jackspratt » January 27, 2023, 8:44 am

I don't believe anyone would include you in the cohort of shallow thinkers, westers.

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » January 27, 2023, 8:59 am

jackspratt wrote:
January 27, 2023, 8:44 am
I don't believe anyone would include you in the cohort of shallow thinkers, westers.
You would know of any new members I am sure !!

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » January 27, 2023, 9:10 am

i think your just posting to keep your KP fetish (dare i say love affair) simmering Jack :lol:

Back on topic .. IMO whilst i have an opinion on HnM they really are non entities and live in another world far from reality where anything goes so long as they get paid and media bashing is the national sport... the worlds media on all platforms should just blank them as ignoring them is the best option ... as KP does ... er doesnt :shock:

HnM should not be invited to attend the up coming coronation of Charles as they will turn it into a bigger circus then it already will be... im sure they would be miked up soundbite gathering for the next TV and book gig and also embarassingly loudly booed at every chance.

Andrew is also on another planet .. Pedotron perhaps and he should also keep his head down.

DM
Last edited by Drunk Monkey on January 27, 2023, 9:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » January 27, 2023, 9:11 am

What was your take away from reading the NYT article I linked to, KP?

Here it is again, in case you missed it the first time https://www.nytimes.com/2023/01/25/opin ... loids.html

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » January 27, 2023, 9:21 am

jackspratt wrote:
January 27, 2023, 9:11 am

Here it is again, in case you missed it the first time https://www.nytimes.com/2023/01/25/opin ... loids.html
The same as my take on you reposing it , dumb readers make for even more dumb comments

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » January 27, 2023, 9:23 am

jackspratt wrote:
January 27, 2023, 9:11 am

The same as my take on you reposing it , dumb readers make for even more dumb comments as I did not even read it the first time why do you think ( possibly an oxymoron ) that I would even bother to read it the second time .

Earnest
udonmap.com

Post by Earnest » January 27, 2023, 4:53 pm

Drunk Monkey wrote:
January 27, 2023, 9:10 am
Back on topic .. IMO whilst i have an opinion on HnM they really are non entities and live in another world far from reality where anything goes so long as they get paid and media bashing is the national sport... the worlds media on all platforms should just blank them as ignoring them is the best option ...
Harold has the fastest selling book in the UK at present and it sits at number 1. I think the UK Millennials have a broad sympathy for H&M while people my age see all this as a kind of betrayal. However, BBC TV interviews demonstrated that people of all ages felt embarrassed over the things Harold was leaking in the run up to the book release.
Drunk Monkey wrote:
HnM should not be invited to attend the up coming coronation of Charles as they will turn it into a bigger circus then it already will be...
I thought it was a canny move by the palace to invite them but Harold will seek to exploit it in some way. He's an angry man and I can't see any of this (in a larger context) ending well. There's no way H&M are spinning this alone and I wonder who works with them to develop a strategy? After all, Charles and the Prince of Wales have their team.
Drunk Monkey wrote:
Andrew is also on another planet .. Pedotron perhaps and he should also keep his head down.
He shot his bolt, it's over.
This message has been submitted successfully, but it will need to be approved by a moderator before it is publicly viewable. You will be notified when your post has been approved.

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » January 27, 2023, 5:05 pm

Earnest wrote:
January 27, 2023, 4:53 pm
Drunk Monkey wrote:
Back on topic .. IMO whilst i have an opinion on HnM they really are non entities and live in another world far from reality where anything goes so long as they get paid and media bashing is the national sport... the worlds media on all platforms should just blank them as ignoring them is the best option ...
Harold has the fastest selling book in the UK at present and it sits at number 1. I think the UK Millennials have a broad sympathy for H&M while people my age see all this as a kind of betrayal. However, BBC TV interviews demonstrated that people of all ages felt embarrassed over the things Harold was leaking in the run up to the book release.
Drunk Monkey wrote:
HnM should not be invited to attend the up coming coronation of Charles as they will turn it into a bigger circus then it already will be...
I thought it was a canny move by the palace to invite them but Harold will seek to exploit it in some way. He's an angry man and I can't see any of this (in a larger context) ending well. There's no way H&M are spinning this alone and I wonder who works with them to develop a strategy? After all, Charles and the Prince of Wales have their team.
Drunk Monkey wrote:
He shot his bolt, it's over.
Cant disagree with any of that Earnest ..his book was always gonna sell like hot cakes due to all the promotional mud slinging and who he is and more so who he is dissing... he has dropped a few serious clangers allowing his ghost writer to use some material .. but heyho its got it too number 1 so it all worked out as Meg planned.

H could have redeemed himself in my book very easily by buying Scunthorpe United .. alas he missed the boat and will just have to stay in his Montecito hovel with his not very black missus rather than the tropical paradise of North Lincolnshire.

DM

Earnest
udonmap.com

Post by Earnest » March 4, 2023, 3:06 pm

Frogmore is to be vacated by Harold and his missus to make way for Andrew.

https://news.sky.com/story/duke-and-duc ... s-12823182
This message has been submitted successfully, but it will need to be approved by a moderator before it is publicly viewable. You will be notified when your post has been approved.

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » March 5, 2023, 12:51 pm

Judging by the various news articles swirling around the internet and some blatant spurious claims . It is thought that maybe one or both of those children ae not sired by Harry . Results of DNA tests always done for Royal Children have NOT been made public .
Plus more news is coming pout about her ( Meghans ) pre marital activities including bedding her Uncle in Law,
That lady has certainly enjoyed favours from other wealthy men some of whom are more discerning that she is and certainly better at keeping their mouths shut
The fall from grace is richly deserved and no tears will be shed by the vast majority of the British Population nor it seems by the A, B or even C list celebrities .

it seems tha the so-called checks and balances normally used by the Royal Family were not done as it would appear that Prince Harry stopped further checks thereby halting the necessary checks into her PAST , which is now being spread around the world from America to the swankiest places in the rest of the world .
Trust me knowing a little bit about the Yachting fraternity , ladies do not go on Yachts because they know how to trim the sails, rather be expert in smoothing out the wrinkles in/on many things !!!

Earnest
udonmap.com

Post by Earnest » March 5, 2023, 4:16 pm

Khun Paul wrote:
March 5, 2023, 12:51 pm
Results of DNA tests always done for Royal Children have NOT been made public .
DNA tests are undertaken on royal children, how long have they been doing that?

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » March 5, 2023, 6:21 pm

Khun Paul wrote:
Judging by the various news articles swirling around the internet and some blatant spurious claims . It is thought that maybe one or both of those children ae not sired by Harry . Results of DNA tests always done for Royal Children have NOT been made public .
Plus more news is coming pout about her ( Meghans ) pre marital activities including bedding her Uncle in Law,
That lady has certainly enjoyed favours from other wealthy men some of whom are more discerning that she is and certainly better at keeping their mouths shut
The fall from grace is richly deserved and no tears will be shed by the vast majority of the British Population nor it seems by the A, B or even C list celebrities .

it seems tha the so-called checks and balances normally used by the Royal Family were not done as it would appear that Prince Harry stopped further checks thereby halting the necessary checks into her PAST , which is now being spread around the world from America to the swankiest places in the rest of the world .
Trust me knowing a little bit about the Yachting fraternity , ladies do not go on Yachts because they know how to trim the sails, rather be expert in smoothing out the wrinkles in/on many things !!!
KP
first highlighted quote , never heard of DNA being taken from royal offspring can you support this with any info ??

Second .. quality analogy there made me chortle, love to know your past yotting experiences KP .. were you there as crew , staff or invited guest ??

Im of the opinion since Ohpra , Netflix and the Spare book most people simply dont give a toss about these two shallow privacy seeking pair .. and hardly surprising Charles has served them eviction papers for froggy cottage as it has further reaching issues for the ginger and the olive skinned whinger with reference to the couples status within the Royal family even whilst holding the Sussex titles.

Here a guy talking the Farage (he seems popular on UM at the mo eh statto)

as info not wishing to listen to Farage cut to 2 mins 30 secs in this vid where a very knowledable guy explains the situation re the law and conscequences for HnM loosing their pokey little 2up2down to Andy the pocket crown jewel juggler

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K28a8FDSTak

DM

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » March 5, 2023, 6:42 pm

As fa as I can ascertain from various sources although some are somewhat dubious, DNA tst was taken as a rebuttal to rumours, and often where the lineage is in doubt on many others`.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » March 5, 2023, 6:47 pm

Khun Paul wrote:

What a gossipy old tart you are.

Earnest
udonmap.com

Post by Earnest » March 5, 2023, 7:19 pm

Khun Paul wrote:
it seems tha the so-called checks and balances normally used by the Royal Family were not done as it would appear that Prince Harry stopped further checks thereby halting the necessary checks into her PAST...
Are you saying the Palace was keen to check her DNA? Well, I'll be jiggered.

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » March 5, 2023, 7:45 pm

Earnest wrote:
March 5, 2023, 7:19 pm
Khun Paul wrote:
it seems tha the so-called checks and balances normally used by the Royal Family were not done as it would appear that Prince Harry stopped further checks thereby halting the necessary checks into her PAST...
Checking for monkey blood ?? .... and yes Jack i reiterate after an hour in the garden tending my blooms and scooping up dog turds i am darker skinned then Meggy will ever be ... im pretty sure most with half an ounce of grey matter slopping around in their cranium will see that she only uses the race / person of colour card when it suits ..

DM

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » March 5, 2023, 8:05 pm

KP and DM - soulmates. Who would'a thunk. 8)

Although I don't think KP does his garden pottering with an esky full of Chang at his side. :D

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » March 5, 2023, 8:34 pm

jackspratt wrote:
March 5, 2023, 8:05 pm
KP and DM - soulmates. Who would'a thunk. 8)

Although I don't think KP does his garden pottering with an esky full of Chang at his side. :D
DMs allotment is indeed sponsored by Chang !! not in a esky though im blessed with a mom n pop shop 20m away with large chang cans at 50 bt and dont close on these Buddha day gigs :D

My garden is more or less maintanence free except for a quick sweep , watering a few pots n launching doggy chodds at passing children.

DM

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » March 6, 2023, 7:17 am

Earnest wrote:
March 5, 2023, 7:19 pm
Khun Paul wrote:
It is to be believed that ever since the debacle surrounding Harrys parentage that checks were made on all subsequent royal chldren to enable senior Royals to sleep at night peacefully ,
With the current stories surrounding the parentage of harrys children, then it makes sense . considering th list of those next in line etc. Do not want some wandought person inhabiting the throne !

samster
udonmap.com

Post by samster » March 6, 2023, 12:20 pm

I like wandought people. They're the best

Return to “World News”