Harry and Sparkle

World news discussion forum
Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Re: Harry and Sparkle

Post by Drunk Monkey » June 7, 2021, 8:49 am

What ever your thoughts on this pair of millenial whippersnappers i say congratulations to H n M ... doesnt really matter dusky dark skinned or copper coloured top ..so long she is healthy ..im guessing she will be on the front cover of Vogue in 18 yrs time if not before.

DM

Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

pipadoo
udonmap.com

Post by pipadoo » June 7, 2021, 10:50 pm

Apparently all photos of new one are optional- black & white or colour

saint
udonmap.com

Post by saint » June 8, 2021, 6:59 am

Drunk Monkey wrote:
June 7, 2021, 8:49 am
What ever your thoughts on this pair of millenial whippersnappers i say congratulations to H n M ... doesnt really matter dusky dark skinned or copper coloured top ..so long she is healthy ..im guessing she will be on the front cover of Vogue in 18 yrs time if not before.

DM
Personally i would rather see her on the front cover of the tabloids in 18 years time moaning about how nonsense her parents were and how shes left mentally scared because of it
In fact i would be happy to see anything in 18 years time . It would mean im still alive .

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » June 8, 2021, 10:20 pm

saint wrote:
June 8, 2021, 6:59 am
Drunk Monkey wrote:
June 7, 2021, 8:49 am

DM
Personally i would rather see her on the front cover of the tabloids in 18 years time moaning about how nonsense her parents were and how shes left mentally scared because of it
In fact i would be happy to see anything in 18 years time . It would mean im still alive .
Good luck on your journey to 2139 and beyond
You only pass through this life once, you don't come back for an encore.

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » June 23, 2021, 1:42 pm

Harry Windsor needs some luck too. Hopefully his kids are more respectful to him than he is to his gran or dad.
Lock 'em up - Eastman, Giuliani, Senator Graham, Meadows and Trump

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » June 25, 2021, 8:25 am

GT93 wrote:
June 23, 2021, 1:42 pm
Harry Windsor needs some luck too. Hopefully his kids are more respectful to him than he is to his gran or dad.
Everyone loves their gran but the familial separations and partitioning that comes with the antiquated UK royal protocols must be difficult. You CANNOT hug your granny. She can touch you when she wants to but you need to be invited to do the same? Fugg that.

Dad's don't get a free pass just because they're your dad. There's good ones and bad ones but Charles isn't the first person that springs to my mind as a shining example of one. I bet his mum and dad didn't hug him much either.

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » June 25, 2021, 9:31 am

For a COUPLE that publically stated they were moving to avoid PUBLICITY, they seem to become obsessed with making sure we all know what is happening . personally following their actions they should lose ALL Titles ( refusing to use the Earl of Dumbarton , for reasons they have given is ludicrous ) except Harry as he is a Prince by BIRTH , lets see how financially independent they still are after a few years.
But here we are after 11 pages still talking about the whippersnappers, spoilt brats in my book

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » June 25, 2021, 11:07 am

GT93 wrote:
June 23, 2021, 1:42 pm
Oh! ...... so New Zealand also gets New Idea. 8)

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » January 5, 2023, 9:18 am

Looks like Harry's forgot the second word of the title of his tell-all autobiography "Spare".

https://www.theguardian.com/books/2023/ ... spare-book
'Don't waste your words on people who deserve your silence'
~Reinhold Messner~

'You don't have to be afraid of everything you don't understand'
~Louise Perica~

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » January 5, 2023, 10:59 am

Reading The Guardian article, it's time to stock up on popcorn for when the interviews and book hit the fan. :D

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » January 5, 2023, 11:09 am

Who cares? Rich kids from rich parents, not rich because of merit, but only because they chose their parents well.
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » January 5, 2023, 12:09 pm

The old phrase often used , open your mouth and put your foot in it, when mistakes are being made. These two are certainly doing that, forgetting that whatever they say will be looked at and then picked apart and often the truth is NOT really there.
HE£ forgets to reconcile requires mouths to be shut and accusations stop, seems he has forgotten that and he will I am sure sure so many home goals he will forever become a person to whom no-oe wants to know especially his family .

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » January 5, 2023, 2:37 pm

i for one will be rushing out to buy a copy as son as its released .. NOT .. im fed up of these two whinging fookers spewing how terrible their lives are on every media platform possible .. this after they the whinger n Ginger say they are just craving privacy...
Markle spouts about racism when in truth she isnt even black , im blacker than she is and ive never experienced any racial abuse apart from when Tam picks on me cos im English and superior (and like sausage in a dress) .. NEVER because im a tad on the darkie side !!

Please SPARE ..US from all this bollocks... Im pleased Willy gave this hen pecked Nancy a kicking

DM

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » January 5, 2023, 3:02 pm

Hmm..... is that the Nancy who did 2 Army tours in Afghanistan, including as an Apache attack helicopter pilot? :D

Meanwhile, Willy the Bullyboy big brother seems to have dodged any combat areas during his times with the forces - understandable I guess, given his future role in the Buckingham circus. :shock:

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » January 5, 2023, 3:11 pm

jackspratt wrote:
January 5, 2023, 3:02 pm
Hmm..... is that the Nancy who did 2 Army tours in Afghanistan, including as an Apache attack helicopter pilot? :D

Meanwhile, Willy the Bullyboy big brother seems to have dodged any combat areas during his times with the forces - understandable I guess, given his future role in the Buckingham circus. :shock:
Yes that one .. appears terrified of his latest overseas pussy whipped posting in the Monticieto mansion :lol:

Hes ginger ... should get a good kicking every time he goes out the door.

DM

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » January 5, 2023, 3:24 pm

Drunk Monkey wrote:
January 5, 2023, 2:37 pm
i for one will be rushing out to buy a copy as son as its released .. NOT .. im fed up of these two whinging fookers spewing how terrible their lives are on every media platform possible .. this after they the whinger n Ginger say they are just craving privacy...
Markle spouts about racism when in truth she isnt even black , im blacker than she is and ive never experienced any racial abuse apart from when Tam picks on me cos im English and superior (and like sausage in a dress) .. NEVER because im a tad on the darkie side !!

Please SPARE ..US from all this bollocks... Im pleased Willy gave this hen pecked Nancy a kicking

DM
Good points (unusually) well made.

Note for readers: I haven't ever questioned DM's diverse "cultural heritage" (outside of Chris's Place on a Friday) but, if the clog fits.
~Reinhold Messner~

~Louise Perica~

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » January 5, 2023, 4:06 pm

For those who haven't been lucky enough to meet DM in the flesh - this is he.
396751_full.jpg
396751_full.jpg (14.61 KiB) Viewed 1235 times
(Apologies for the doxing).

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » January 5, 2023, 5:09 pm

Lucky?
~Reinhold Messner~

~Louise Perica~

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » January 5, 2023, 5:47 pm

jackspratt wrote:
January 5, 2023, 4:06 pm
For those who haven't been lucky enough to meet DM in the flesh - this is he.

396751_full.jpg

(Apologies for the doxing).
Fresh off the solarium Jack .. that pic was taken when i appeared on the TV program Stars in your Eyes .. i came forth beaten only by Kieth Harris and Orvil, Uri spoon bending Geller and Lena Zavaroni... i like Meg n Harry craved privacy and the fame never went to my head even after i got out of Rampton where i first met Alan 474 man.

Great memory Jack , thabks

DM

Earnest
udonmap.com

Post by Earnest » January 5, 2023, 8:57 pm

jackspratt wrote:
January 5, 2023, 3:02 pm

Yes, all sounds a bit odd, doesn't it. You'd have thought the brother with two operational tours under his belt would be the protagonist in a fisticuff not the bloke who flew an air ambulance around Norfolk or a search and rescue helicopter in the RAF.

Why would a man wish to wash his family's dirty washing in public, what's the intent? In the beginning was the deed as Smiley would say.
This message has been submitted successfully, but it will need to be approved by a moderator before it is publicly viewable. You will be notified when your post has been approved.

Return to “World News”