Barr complains Trump tweets hinder him

World news discussion forum
Kenr6583
udonmap.com
Posts: 796
Joined: July 13, 2019, 2:15 pm

Re: Barr complains Trump tweets hinder him

Post by Kenr6583 » February 17, 2020, 6:19 am

Deep State? Don't even know who comes up with these idiotic conspiracy theories.

And how long has Trump been president? None of his AG's have been able to dig up any "dirt" on the deep state yet? Doesn't look very promising.



pal52
udonmap.com
Posts: 1003
Joined: September 18, 2013, 10:54 am

Re: Barr complains Trump tweets hinder him

Post by pal52 » February 19, 2020, 9:20 am

Trump publicly states that he is the Chief Law Enforcement officer in the USA.
He really is unbelievable.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... ne-hearing

Kenr6583
udonmap.com
Posts: 796
Joined: July 13, 2019, 2:15 pm

Re: Barr complains Trump tweets hinder him

Post by Kenr6583 » February 19, 2020, 10:23 am

pal52 wrote:
February 19, 2020, 9:20 am
Trump publicly states that he is the Chief Law Enforcement officer in the USA.
He really is unbelievable.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... ne-hearing
Yep, the greatest at everything. I wouldn't put it past him to bestow upon himself the rank of 7 Star General, he's got to one up George Washington.

I think some of GOP'ers up there in Congress are starting to squirm a little.

User avatar
Khun Paul
udonmap.com
Posts: 4729
Joined: September 16, 2008, 3:28 pm
Location: Udon Thani

Re: Barr complains Trump tweets hinder him

Post by Khun Paul » February 19, 2020, 10:37 am

Well with the Morons latest round of clemency actions, it shows utter contempt for any form of justice and one is beginning to wonder what it will take for the average right minded American national ( cannot have ANY foreign interference can we ) to actually act to stop his trampling on all the laws, even those handed down by the architects of the American Constitution say enough is enough. While of course you have the Weak kneed, and lily livered Senators backing him, not many will do anything. We will all watch as America and its people slide down the path to ignominy and isolation, more so if the Moron gets another 4 years.

User avatar
Earnest
udonmap.com
Posts: 1574
Joined: January 14, 2014, 3:56 am
Location: In bed with 747

Re: Barr complains Trump tweets hinder him

Post by Earnest » February 19, 2020, 1:59 pm

Oh, you mean the Rod Blagojevich pardon (among others, readers).

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-49377676
กรรม

User avatar
Giggle
udonmap.com
Posts: 1161
Joined: October 18, 2016, 4:24 pm

Re: Barr complains Trump tweets hinder him

Post by Giggle » February 19, 2020, 6:57 pm

"I’m still enjoying what I’m doing, there’s still work to be done. I’m still the President’s wing-man, so I’m there with my boy. So we’ll see," Holder said in an interview on the Tom Joyner radio show.
Eric Holder on his relationship with his "boy." O'Bobo. How quickly some forget.

https://www.politico.com/blogs/politico ... man-160861

TJ
udonmap.com
Posts: 1253
Joined: September 9, 2005, 9:16 am
Location: Udon Thani and USA

Re: Barr complains Trump tweets hinder him

Post by TJ » February 20, 2020, 4:04 am

This may influence your opinion on use of presidential pardoning.
MAtClE5.gif

User avatar
Earnest
udonmap.com
Posts: 1574
Joined: January 14, 2014, 3:56 am
Location: In bed with 747

Re: Barr complains Trump tweets hinder him

Post by Earnest » February 20, 2020, 2:12 pm

Not really, Tango Juliet, as it's just a cartoon with numbers. Do you have some supporting data? :-k

I love a bit of evidence, readers. \:D/
กรรม

Kenr6583
udonmap.com
Posts: 796
Joined: July 13, 2019, 2:15 pm

Re: Barr complains Trump tweets hinder him

Post by Kenr6583 » February 20, 2020, 2:30 pm

Absolutely. Because Tango Juliet has some fake made up numbers there. It really amuses me that these individuals actually post these things, knowing it's BS, and then get pissed off when they get called out on it and still want to argue even though the lies they are trying to pass off is false information.

Doodoo
udonmap.com
Posts: 2800
Joined: October 15, 2017, 8:47 pm

Re: Barr complains Trump tweets hinder him

Post by Doodoo » February 20, 2020, 3:07 pm

TJ
Your running wild again as to PARDONS granted

Here's a look at how many pardons were granted by presidents dating back to 1900, according to the U.S. Department of Justice Office of the Pardon Attorney. This list is sorted by the number of pardons issued from highest to lowest. These data cover only pardons, not commutations and remissions, which are separate actions.

Franklin D. Roosevelt: 2,819 pardons
Harry S. Truman: 1,913 pardons
Dwight D. Eisenhower: 1,110 pardons
Woodrow Wilson: 1,087 pardons
Lyndon Johnson: 960 pardons
Richard Nixon: 863 pardons
Calvin Coolidge: 773 pardons
Herbert Hoover: 672 pardons
Theodore Roosevelt: 668 pardons
Jimmy Carter: 534 pardons
John F. Kennedy: 472 pardons
Bill Clinton: 396 pardons
Ronald Reagan: 393 pardons
William H. Taft: 383 pardons
Gerald Ford: 382 pardons
Warren Harding: 386 pardons
William McKinley: 291 pardons
Barack Obama: 212 pardons
George W. Bush: 189 pardons
George H.W. Bush: 74 pardons
Donald J. Trump: 10 pardons*
* Trump is serving his first term in office. Pardon count last updated on July 11, 2019. or as you have reported 26

https://www.thoughtco.com/number-of-par ... nt-3367600

Plus the other fact is Obama WAS President for 2 Terms He is long gone so why are we even talking about him You have to give up the past

User avatar
stattointhailand
udonmap.com
Posts: 12919
Joined: October 25, 2007, 11:34 pm
Location: Oiling the locks on my gun case

Re: Barr complains Trump tweets hinder him

Post by stattointhailand » February 20, 2020, 3:14 pm

Poor Donny no mates ........ even the crooks dont want to be associated with him :lol:

User avatar
Earnest
udonmap.com
Posts: 1574
Joined: January 14, 2014, 3:56 am
Location: In bed with 747

Re: Barr complains Trump tweets hinder him

Post by Earnest » February 20, 2020, 3:41 pm

TJ wrote:
February 20, 2020, 4:04 am
This may influence your opinion on use of presidential pardoning.
Doesn't look like it did, old chum. :lol:
กรรม

User avatar
Stantheman
udonmap.com
Posts: 1212
Joined: February 9, 2009, 3:33 am
Location: USA (For Now)

Re: Barr complains Trump tweets hinder him

Post by Stantheman » February 20, 2020, 7:09 pm

Doodoo wrote:
February 20, 2020, 3:07 pm
TJ
Your running wild again as to PARDONS granted

Here's a look at how many pardons were granted by presidents dating back to 1900, according to the U.S. Department of Justice Office of the Pardon Attorney. This list is sorted by the number of pardons issued from highest to lowest. These data cover only pardons, not commutations and remissions, which are separate actions.

Franklin D. Roosevelt: 2,819 pardons
Harry S. Truman: 1,913 pardons
Dwight D. Eisenhower: 1,110 pardons
Woodrow Wilson: 1,087 pardons
Lyndon Johnson: 960 pardons
Richard Nixon: 863 pardons
Calvin Coolidge: 773 pardons
Herbert Hoover: 672 pardons
Theodore Roosevelt: 668 pardons
Jimmy Carter: 534 pardons
John F. Kennedy: 472 pardons
Bill Clinton: 396 pardons
Ronald Reagan: 393 pardons
William H. Taft: 383 pardons
Gerald Ford: 382 pardons
Warren Harding: 386 pardons
William McKinley: 291 pardons
Barack Obama: 212 pardons
George W. Bush: 189 pardons
George H.W. Bush: 74 pardons
Donald J. Trump: 10 pardons*
* Trump is serving his first term in office. Pardon count last updated on July 11, 2019. or as you have reported 26

https://www.thoughtco.com/number-of-par ... nt-3367600

Plus the other fact is Obama WAS President for 2 Terms He is long gone so why are we even talking about him You have to give up the past
So TJ with your picture post being way off by so much are you going to delete it or hope other Trumpster supporters will look at it and not the numbers from this post.?

User avatar
Khun Paul
udonmap.com
Posts: 4729
Joined: September 16, 2008, 3:28 pm
Location: Udon Thani

Re: Barr complains Trump tweets hinder him

Post by Khun Paul » February 21, 2020, 6:31 am

Does anyone really care, what would be interesting to compare is the reasons pardons were granted if most NON Political, then DJT actions are bad.

User avatar
Earnest
udonmap.com
Posts: 1574
Joined: January 14, 2014, 3:56 am
Location: In bed with 747

Re: Barr complains Trump tweets hinder him

Post by Earnest » February 21, 2020, 8:49 pm

I care. I love good, solid evidence.
กรรม

Doodoo
udonmap.com
Posts: 2800
Joined: October 15, 2017, 8:47 pm

Re: Barr complains Trump tweets hinder him

Post by Doodoo » February 21, 2020, 9:05 pm

But when do you ever supply any??

User avatar
Earnest
udonmap.com
Posts: 1574
Joined: January 14, 2014, 3:56 am
Location: In bed with 747

Re: Barr complains Trump tweets hinder him

Post by Earnest » February 21, 2020, 11:42 pm

Oh gosh, almost never these days. What I like to do is link in a media report (BBC normally) then ask for people's views.

I used to in the old days, mind (because I've been here since 2007 as Westerby then Earnest). I used to go trawling for evidence to back up what I was arguing.

You should do that on your 'Really happened' thread, Dodo. Just add a link so people can check your facts. It takes me an age sometimes to verify those things you copy and paste. I'm sure your fan club don't mind, though. :D

Now then, speaking of evidence, what's this? Barr considers quitting? Is it that bad, readers?

https://www.msnbc.com/11th-hour/watch/w ... 8986309767
กรรม

Doodoo
udonmap.com
Posts: 2800
Joined: October 15, 2017, 8:47 pm

Re: Barr complains Trump tweets hinder him

Post by Doodoo » February 22, 2020, 7:50 am

Ernie
"You should do that on your 'Really happened' thread, Dodo. Just add a link so people can check your facts. It takes me an age sometimes to verify those things you copy and paste. "

I could do that just you Old Chap
Thanks for the input

TJ
udonmap.com
Posts: 1253
Joined: September 9, 2005, 9:16 am
Location: Udon Thani and USA

Re: Barr complains Trump tweets hinder him

Post by TJ » February 22, 2020, 10:04 am

A picture, or in this case a painting, is worth a thousand words.

New Jon McNaughton Painting: "You Are Fake News"
you-are-fake-news-small.jpg

User avatar
Earnest
udonmap.com
Posts: 1574
Joined: January 14, 2014, 3:56 am
Location: In bed with 747

Re: Barr complains Trump tweets hinder him

Post by Earnest » February 22, 2020, 5:21 pm

Hardly on topic, though is it, old chum.
กรรม

Post Reply

Return to “World News”