US Presidential election odds

glalt
udonmap.com

Re: US Presidential election odds

Post by glalt » September 1, 2020, 8:54 am

I am of the opinion that federal police should have been used to protect our cities rather than politicians keeping the police from doing their jobs. It's also not ignorance, it's simple stupidity. Allowing these terrorist mobs to destroy, burn and loot is sending the message to the rest of the lunatics that they won't face any justice for their actions. Only very stupid people think these terrorist actions are acceptable.

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » September 1, 2020, 9:17 am

glalt wrote:
September 1, 2020, 8:54 am
I am of the opinion that federal police should have been used to protect our cities rather than politicians keeping the police from doing their jobs. It's also not ignorance, it's simple stupidity. Allowing these terrorist mobs to destroy, burn and loot is sending the message to the rest of the lunatics that they won't face any justice for their actions. Only very stupid people think these terrorist actions are acceptable.
Well the CURRENT POTUS does not agree with you , he defends them

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » September 1, 2020, 9:39 am

glalt wrote:
What terrorists?

Barney
udonmap.com

Post by Barney » September 1, 2020, 10:02 am

You guys certainly know how to argue off topic.
Where are the odds?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mex
udonmap.com

Post by Mex » September 1, 2020, 11:29 am

The latte swilling, safe spacer, soy boy chutney ferrets are adept at side stepping a very simple question. This is either because their IQs are lower than their BMIs or the reality just burns their rusty sheriff's badges.
If it looks good..and smells good..go for it..

glalt
udonmap.com

Post by glalt » September 1, 2020, 11:53 am

Barney wrote:
September 1, 2020, 10:02 am
You guys certainly know how to argue off topic.
Where are the odds?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The odds are that if people open their eyes and recognize the facts, Trump is going to win in a landslide.

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Post by Doodoo » September 1, 2020, 1:35 pm

Glalt
With you saying that Donny Pumpkin Head will win by a landsilide I hope so , OH , I hope so. Then it will be another 4 years of Mayhem, Bliss for some, riots will cease and replaced with possibly Civil War, USA will be GREAT at something, we dont know for sure and destroying itself from within.
USA was on a roller coaster ride from policies that had been created years before from Barak.
If the others are so much of a pea brain society in that all they want to hear is how bad the Democrats are from Quack Quack DT and then turn around and say the Democrats have no policies to stand on, they can have Him

Come on Don show they who is Boss.

Mex
udonmap.com

Post by Mex » September 1, 2020, 2:44 pm

Doodoos...quite a frothy!!

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Post by Doodoo » September 1, 2020, 2:52 pm

Something like a Fly there Mex. There for only one reason and one reason only. To be a pest. One day you will be gone

Mex
udonmap.com

Post by Mex » September 1, 2020, 3:16 pm

One day I will be gone...one day you will be gone. Today I am still here. Today you are also still here.Today you have yet to answer the question. Clearly you have a few fingers and at least one brain cell...to wit..landsilide!! This inability to correctly write fundamentally easy words should not preclude an answer. Let's have it, Nimrod!!

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Post by Doodoo » September 1, 2020, 4:01 pm

Again I wasnt replying to your post
Shoooo psst go away

papafarang
udonmap.com

Post by papafarang » September 1, 2020, 4:06 pm

glalt wrote:
Yep same in hong Kong ,lock up the terrorists ,luckily the Chinese took action and trump should follow chinas example
Hansa village clubhouse . Tel 0981657001 https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en

Mex
udonmap.com

Post by Mex » September 1, 2020, 5:03 pm

Doodoos, are you sure you are not replying to my post? You did post it after my post! Indeed, you even mentioned my name?

I am sure you should be able to come up with one plausible reason why the Tangerine Machine beat Hillary despite every limp wristed doughnut puncher predicting a landsilide?

Papafarang also seems to be ignoring the question.

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Post by Doodoo » September 1, 2020, 5:18 pm

Get the spray out!!! PPSSSSSST!!!

papafarang
udonmap.com

Post by papafarang » September 1, 2020, 5:44 pm

Mex wrote:
September 1, 2020, 5:03 pm
Doodoos, are you sure you are not replying to my post? You did post it after my post! Indeed, you even mentioned my name?

I am sure you should be able to come up with one plausible reason why the Tangerine Machine beat Hillary despite every limp wristed doughnut puncher predicting a landsilide?

Papafarang also seems to be ignoring the question.
Eh :D I love Trump ,but as you ask , america not being a true democracy , it was a fit up . rigged by the electoral collage with the help of unamed foreign governments . An unfortunate chain of events that has caused the death of (soon to be ) hundreds of thousands of american patriots. But let's not dwell on the little things . His great achievement of getting his hands on TICTOC is what we should focus on .. What was the question again ? :lol:
Hansa village clubhouse . Tel 0981657001 https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » September 1, 2020, 6:28 pm

Seems the forum has adopted a resident homophobe.
Mex » August 31, 2020, 10:02 am
...... soy boy chutney ferrets.......
Mex » September 1, 2020, 11:29 am
........ soy boy chutney ferrets.......
Mex » September 1, 2020, 5:03 pm
........limp wristed doughnut puncher.....
:-k

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » September 1, 2020, 7:11 pm

...or a dip stick.

Mex
udonmap.com

Post by Mex » September 1, 2020, 7:38 pm

Mr Spratt, By definition a homophobe is a person with a dislike of or prejudice against homosexual people. I can assure you I have no such dislike or prejudice against uphill gardeners. In fact, I respect their right to insert anything into whatever orifice of their choosing. I will defend that right on their behalf. There is no way I could ascertain your sexual preferences as I have not met you, but if I have offended you please accept my apologies.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » September 1, 2020, 7:59 pm

Mex wrote:
September 1, 2020, 7:38 pm
Mr Spratt, By definition a homophobe is a person with a dislike of or prejudice against homosexual people. I can assure you I have no such dislike or prejudice against uphill gardeners. In fact, I respect their right to insert anything into whatever orifice of their choosing. I will defend that right on their behalf. There is no way I could ascertain your sexual preferences as I have not met you, but if I have offended you please accept my apologies.
Q.E.D.

Mex
udonmap.com

Post by Mex » September 1, 2020, 8:13 pm

WWWWW

Return to “U.S. Politics”