America coming apart at the seams?

World news discussion forum
Whistler
udonmap.com

Re: America coming apart at the seams?

Post by Whistler » April 12, 2021, 8:32 am

Declan like imaginary friends I say

I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

Udon Map
Admin

Post by Udon Map » April 12, 2021, 5:01 pm

Giggle wrote:
April 12, 2021, 8:22 am
5 Uncomfortable Truths About Liberals by John Hawkins

1) Most liberals are hateful people.
2) Most liberals are clinically insane
3) Most liberals are less moral than other people.
4) Most liberals see those who disagree with them as evil people
5) Most liberals are extremely intolerant.
For examples see the recent litany of bile spewing from our resident nutjob, Ken, who doesn't even live in Thailand. What's more strange, Declan's friends who don't live here being encouraged to post on a parochial and otherwise unremarkable internet forum in northeast Thailand, or an irrational, angry, foaming-at-the-mouth spastic polluting our serene paradise from Houston.
And your point is....? It's easy to find quotes from people to support any opinion, -- liberal, conservative, logical, crazy, whatever. It means nothing.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » April 12, 2021, 5:18 pm

5 Uncomfortable Truths About Trump Supporters by Jack Spratt

1) Most Trump supporters are hateful people.
2) Most Trump supporters are clinically insane
3) Most Trump supporters are less moral than other people.
4) Most Trump supporters see those who disagree with them as evil people
5) Most Trump supporters are extremely intolerant.
Gee ...... that wasn't hard think up. 👍

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » April 12, 2021, 6:15 pm

Rightwingnews, like almost all extreme right wing sites, is funded by advertising. To date, I have not seen a single one of these extreme right wing sites that does not have a very sound commercial basis. They are grifters.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/right-wing-news/

John Hawkins makes up servings that have been prepared to appeal to his hungry audience, an audience that does not want facts, they want Progressive politics bashing on an industrial scale. He knows what he writes is utter crap. I saw a report that he has a net worth of 11 Million, so of course he will keep on serving the same BS that has made him rich. All of these right wing nut jobs, Infowars etc make money out of dim witted followers that hand over their hard earned to get an adrenaline shot of what they crave.

Like the millions donated to Trump since he lost the election, the gullible keep on making these guys rich. Despite their content being so obviously false, so easily refuted, they hang in there. Meanwhile they make the grifters rich.

Like TV evangelists, these grifters tap into a rich stream of dollars, that is all they are interested in doing.
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

Giggle
udonmap.com

Post by Giggle » April 12, 2021, 6:26 pm

Whistler wrote:
April 12, 2021, 6:15 pm
Rightwingnews, like almost all extreme right wing sites, is funded by advertising. To date, I have not seen a single one of these extreme right wing sites that does not have a very sound commercial basis. They are grifters.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/right-wing-news/

John Hawkins makes up servings that have been prepared to appeal to his hungry audience, an audience that does not want facts, they want Progressive politics bashing on an industrial scale. He knows what he writes is utter crap. He has a net worth of 11 Million, so of course he will keep on serving the same BS that has made him rich. All of these right wing nut jobs, Infowars etc make money out of dim witted followers that hand over their hard earned to get an adrenaline shot of what they crave.

Like the millions donated to Trump since he lost the election, the gullible keep on making these guys rich. Despite their content being so obviously false, so easily refuted, they hang in there. Meanwhile they make the grifters rich.

Like TV evangelists, these grifters tap into a rich stream of dollars, that is all they are interested in doing.
You prove him correct every time you post.
Ashli Babbitt -- SAY HER NAME!

Declan MacPherson
udonmap.com

Post by Declan MacPherson » April 14, 2021, 9:24 am

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/0 ... yed-media/
Facts Emerging from the Derek Chauvin Trial Show a Different Picture than the One Portrayed by Media
"Put on the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil." - Ephesians 6:11

Giggle
udonmap.com

Post by Giggle » April 14, 2021, 12:06 pm

Facts Emerging from the Derek Chauvin Trial Show a Different Picture than the One Portrayed by Media
Two videos were shown in court, both separately and side-by-side. The side-by-side version matched the timing of the two videos, so you could see the same event from two points of view. One video was taken by 17-year-old Darnella Frazier with her phone and the other was video from Officer J. Alexander Kueng’s body camera. From Darnella Frazier’s perspective, it looks like Officer Chauvin had his knee on George Floyd’s neck — but Police Chief Arradondo agreed that from the perspective of Officer Kueng’s body cam, Officer Chauvin’s knee was on Floyd’s shoulder blade. Up until that moment, the chief said he thought the knee had been on Floyd’s neck.”
When you are so vested in a certain outcome, and have placed all your bets supporting a specific verdict, it's hard to adit you were wrong.

Arradondo should retract his idiotic (Obama-like) hysterical emotional spewings and apologize to Chauvin.
Ashli Babbitt -- SAY HER NAME!

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » April 14, 2021, 4:20 pm

LOL

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » April 14, 2021, 5:19 pm

Giggle wrote:
April 12, 2021, 8:22 am
5 Uncomfortable Truths About Liberals by John Hawkins

1) Most liberals are hateful people.
2) Most liberals are clinically insane
3) Most liberals are less moral than other people.
4) Most liberals see those who disagree with them as evil people
5) Most liberals are extremely intolerant.
For examples see the recent litany of bile spewing from our resident nutjob, Ken, who doesn't even live in Thailand. What's more strange, Declan's friends who don't live here being encouraged to post on a parochial and otherwise unremarkable internet forum in northeast Thailand, or an irrational, angry, foaming-at-the-mouth spastic polluting our serene paradise from Houston.
Look, the troll is back.

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » April 14, 2021, 5:23 pm

Declan MacPherson wrote:
April 14, 2021, 9:24 am
You are nothing if not consistent

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/the-unz-report/

Declan (or whoever you are), why do you post discredited sources? Do you think you fool any reasonably minded person or is it important that you make a dick of yourself at every opportunity?

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » April 14, 2021, 5:30 pm

Declan MacPherson wrote:
Who needs anything "portrayed by media" when the trial is being livestreamed?

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » April 14, 2021, 5:55 pm

tamada wrote:
April 14, 2021, 5:30 pm
Declan MacPherson wrote:
Who needs anything "portrayed by media" when the trial is being livestreamed?
Tam.

This is like alternative man. Seeing things without recreational chemicals is like a new high, us guys get high on, like with nothing, like a euphoria from just being part of the movement man. we see replacement theory and bad black dudes and get off knowing that 'The Guy' is beaming down and urging us on.

We feel it man, like it occupies our minds so we are really strong man, we can. like resist all things man, like stupid facts. Get with it, we are the future, alternative facts man, it is all we need.

Happy Clappers!

Udon Map
Admin

Post by Udon Map » April 14, 2021, 6:18 pm

Giggle wrote:
April 14, 2021, 12:06 pm
Two videos were shown in court, both separately and side-by-side. The side-by-side version matched the timing of the two videos, so you could see the same event from two points of view. One video was taken by 17-year-old Darnella Frazier with her phone and the other was video from Officer J. Alexander Kueng’s body camera. From Darnella Frazier’s perspective, it looks like Officer Chauvin had his knee on George Floyd’s neck — but Police Chief Arradondo agreed that from the perspective of Officer Kueng’s body cam, Officer Chauvin’s knee was on Floyd’s shoulder blade. Up until that moment, the chief said he thought the knee had been on Floyd’s neck.”
When you are so vested in a certain outcome, and have placed all your bets supporting a specific verdict, it's hard to adit you were wrong.

Arradondo should retract his idiotic (Obama-like) hysterical emotional spewings and apologize to Chauvin.
Again, ignoring evidence that doesn't support your narrative. First, that was the opinion of the police chief. Apparently others, many others, saw it differently. Second, an officer testifying for the defense yesterday said that the force was necessary because crowds were growing and becoming threatening. On cross-examination, the prosecution showed the video from that officer's body camera. It showed two people leaning up against the building (as instructed by the officer) talking to him and to each other. Threatening crowd?

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » April 14, 2021, 6:27 pm

^ I think the prosecution's expert on pulmonary issues already said that whether Chauvin's knee was on the neck, on the back, or pinning Floyd's arm to his chest, the effect on his ability to breath was pretty much the same.

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » April 14, 2021, 6:32 pm

Don't believe everything you see or hear = Alternative facts

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » April 14, 2021, 6:35 pm

Declan, 98% of democrats now approve of Biden. Your ex democrat buddies must be tough nuts to crack. They are all in the 1 in 50 disapproval group. All of them are in that camp? That is not even close to being credible. .2 to the 7th power.

128,000 to 1.

How could anybody believe you?

Declan MacPherson
udonmap.com

Post by Declan MacPherson » April 15, 2021, 10:31 am

"Put on the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil." - Ephesians 6:11

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » April 15, 2021, 10:40 am

Declan MacPherson wrote:
April 15, 2021, 10:31 am
https://www.revolver.news/2021/04/derek ... rge-floyd/
Derek Chauvin Did Nothing Wrong
🥱

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » April 15, 2021, 12:08 pm

Declan MacPherson wrote:
https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/revolver-news/

If this site says he did nothing wrong, then it is proof that he in fact DID do something wrong

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » April 15, 2021, 12:34 pm

Declan MacPherson wrote:
why do you bother.jpg
Honestly, why do you persist?

Return to “World News”