America coming apart at the seams?

World news discussion forum
Declan MacPherson
udonmap.com

Re: America coming apart at the seams?

Post by Declan MacPherson » July 24, 2021, 10:25 pm

https://www.breitbart.com/economy/2021/ ... 2%adsures/
Chuck Schumer Argues Spending Trillions Will ‘Ease Inflation Pres­sures’

Leftists always believe that temporary government jobs create stability. In junior high school, many students are taught about inflation risks when the government prints money that is doesn't have on deposit in tax revenues.

https://miami.cbslocal.com/2021/07/23/l ... y-warning/
Small Flotilla Leaves Miami For Cuba Despite Homeland Security Warning

Don't you dare assist Cubans fleeing communism. Thanks, Joebama. If there was anyone deserving of REAL asylum, it would be Cubans; but Joebama knows they usually vote Republican because they know communism when they see it.

https://thepalmierireport.com/joe-manch ... on-agenda/
Joe Manchin Deals Blow To Dem Abortion Agenda

https://redstate.com/tladuke/2021/07/21 ... to-n414117
Michigan Legislature Eliminates Whitmer Emergency Power Law and She Can't Veto

Whitmer better enjoy herself. She is probably done in Michigan. Maybe Joebama will give her a job.
The law was meant as a temporary measure and for it to be used after the initial 28 days she needed the approval of the legislature, which she only received one time. So instead of following the law, she decided to go it alone and cancel the previous order before the 28-day deadline and issue a new one. This continued until October of 2020 when the Michigan State Supreme Court told her to knock it off.

Well, now the law has been removed from the books for good because of a ballot petition that was started last year to keep this Governor and any future Governor in check.

https://thebluestateconservative.com/20 ... ming-true/
Obama’s Police State Dream Is Coming True

https://www.revolver.news/2021/06/five- ... ncitement/
They’ve Done This Before: Five Past Cases of FBI Incitement

"Put on the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil." - Ephesians 6:11

Declan MacPherson
udonmap.com

Post by Declan MacPherson » July 27, 2021, 6:38 am

https://conservativebrief.com/fbi-whitmer-46397/?u
Arrest of FBI Agent Key to Whitmer Kidnapping Plot Could Undermine DOJ’s Case Against Suspects: Turley

The Whitmer Kidnapping Plot and the phony Insurrection narrative is unraveling on many fronts. The FBI is Biden's Stasi.

https://conservativebrief.com/foia-bide ... ler-45428/
‘Big Tech Censorship Is State Censorship’: FOIA Request Filed With Federal Agencies Over Biden Admin’s Alleged Collusion With Big Tech

The White House has admitted that they have called on social media to censor speech.

https://thebluestateconservative.com/20 ... n-america/
Joe Biden, You Cannot Silence Me: Fighting For Freedom Of Speech In America
The Biden regime essentially now acknowledges that it has been censoring Americans by using Facebook as an arm of the government and its tool of censorship, exhibiting the growing level of fascism and the weaponization of federal institutions and corporations to target conservative and Christian America, by the Democratic Party Communists and other Far Left agents within the U.S. government today. This is illegal and unconstitutional and it is the act of a tyrant and something most usually seen across the span of history in totalitarian regimes in foreign countries, not in America, no longer the land of the free it would seem.

On July 15th, Press Secretary Jen Psaki admitted to the partnership between the Biden regime and Facebook and other social media companies, during the daily press briefing at the White House, to influence and control the accepted narrative regarding this supposed pandemic and the COVID-19 virus.

https://redstate.com/mike_miller/2021/0 ... ty-n415839
Shelby Steele Calls BS on the Left: 'This Is Not a Systematically Racist Society'

Shelby Steel is one of the great conservative minds in America.

Trigger Warning: A forum know-it-all has referred to black conservatives as only wanting to impress white people. I guess that means that only white people are conservatives. That might be a racially prejudiced idea.
In addition to loathing Black conservatives in general, the Left is terrified of conservative Black intellectuals who not only see through the rhetoric, dishonest narrative, and the Democrat Party’s exploitation of Black America — which the Democrats have done for more than six decades — but are also able to effectively articulate that exploitation and have a large enough megaphone to get people’s attention.

Academic economists Thomas Sowell and the late Walter E. Williams are perfect examples. Conservative author, columnist, and political commentator Shelby Steele is another brilliant example. During a Friday appearance on Fox News “Primetime,” the senior fellow at Stanford University’s Hoover Institution demonstrated perfectly why he’s among those who terrify the Left.

Dismissing claims that America is a “systemically racist” society, Steele told host Brian Kilmeade that the opposite is true and that Gwen Berry’s Olympic trials protest stunt — during which she turned her back during the playing of the national anthem — was 60 years too late.

“Here’s the thing that is so fascinating to me about today: All the things that we protested back then are over with. We are as free as you can possibly be free. We have enjoyed freedom now for some 50 or so years.

“Our problem has been a lack of development. We haven’t developed commensurate with the new freedom that we want for ourselves, and so we are still behind.

“What frustrates me today when I see someone like Gwen Berry protesting at the Olympics is that, honey, you are 60 years too late. Protest is not going to develop black America. Black America is going to have to develop itself.

https://townhall.com/columnists/starpar ... r-n2592831
The Perverse Agenda of Black Lives Matter

Star Parker is a converted Leftist and admitted former Welfare Queen. She knows BS when she sees it.

https://thebluestateconservative.com/20 ... bout-race/
Top 20 Quotes From Thomas Sowell About Race
Number 1: “There are 3 questions that would destroy most of the arguments of the Left. The first is – compared to what? The second is – at what cost? And the third is – what hard evidence do you have?”

Number 2: “Would you bet your paycheck on a weather forecast for tomorrow? If not, then why should this country bet billions on global warming predictions that have even less foundation?”

Number 3. “I have never understood why it is “greed” to want to keep the money you have earned but not greed to want to take somebody else’s money.”
The stupidity of Leftists is easy to see.

"Put on the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil." - Ephesians 6:11

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » July 27, 2021, 7:41 am

Not long to wait Declan .. moves are a foot for Harris to replace Biden in the coming weeks / months according to my political sauces in the USA ..the powers that be just have to find the right way to do it .. siting health issues or using the 25th ammendment ..

BUT IT WILL HAPPEN ... you hearing that Whizzy ??

DM
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » July 27, 2021, 10:29 am

Drunk Monkey wrote:
July 27, 2021, 7:41 am
.. moves are a foot for Harris to replace Biden in the coming weeks / months according to my political sauces in the USA ..
Sounds like your sauces have been on the source. :guiness:

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » July 27, 2021, 11:22 am

jackspratt wrote:
July 27, 2021, 10:29 am
Drunk Monkey wrote:
July 27, 2021, 7:41 am
.. moves are a foot for Harris to replace Biden in the coming weeks / months according to my political sauces in the USA ..
Sounds like your sauces have been on the source. :guiness:
My US sources are usually on the ball Jack ..

DM has got an American friend in Udon whose next door neighbor has family in the CIA (Californian Independence Alliance a group for voting recount rights ) and he said the woman at the local weight watchers was told by the local the security guard at Walmart during a hot dog eating event that for sure Kamala Harris was gonna be president taking over from Biden on health grounds.. cant get more solid info than that.

Although my initial prediction of 6 months after inauguration was a tad off the mark Its nailed on to happen within this year ..remember folks you heard it here first.

Back in the real world .. lots of YT vids on how Ms Harris will relieve Joe of his duties ... i just dont wanna become a declan clone and post em..as they may be fake :lol:

DM

pipoz4444
udonmap.com

Post by pipoz4444 » July 27, 2021, 11:56 am

I think I would prefer Biden to stay.

As bad as his cognitive impairment or cognitive decline might be, he would still be a better option than K Harris. On a good day Biden just might remember enough from his past 40 plus years in government, to know how the US Government should work and "with a little help from some friends", he might just make the correct decision on the day assuming the LEGO blocks, hold together. :-k :-k

But expecting Harris to even understand or comprehend what she should be doing as the President of the USA, just isn’t going to happen. You need to have some level of intelligence. :-k

Plus, Biden on the World Stage, has some credibility, on one of his good days. Harris on her best day would have none. She wouldn't get in the front door with the likes of Xi Jinping, Putin, Naftali Bennett, Lee Hsien Loong, Emmanuel Macron, with her policies and if she did manage to slide through that doorway, she wouldn't know what to say. She may find sympathy with some of the less relevant leaders of the World and certainly some of those within the EU. :-k

The sad thing is the US Presidential LINE OF SUCCESSION, at present is, Biden to Harris (under the 25th) and if Harris is incapacitated (which arguably she already is) then it passes to Nancy Pelosi Speaker of the House of Representatives (who for sure is already incapacitated if not mentally deranged). It must be the first time in US history, that the US has had three “Incapacitated” people in the “Line of Succession”.

After Nancy comes the ”President Pro-Tempore of the Senate”, so their is hope yet. I believe this person is the second-highest-ranking leadership position in the U.S. Senate. I might be wrong, but I think it is Patrick Joseph Leahy and he is 81 Years old. But there is still time and hope, that he can be the President of the USA in his final years. \:D/ =D> =D>

To steal some words from Gough, "Well may we say, 'God save the ......', because nothing will save the .......'." \:D/

There is also one real problem, with invoking the 25th, that being, Harris taking over from Biden by force or use of the 25th, will most likely, upset the Party faithful and or newly recruited Democratic Party members. I doubt they will take kindly to one of their long term Party Mentors, being stabbed in the back, by a relatively unknown and possibly even un-liked Vice President. I can’t see Nancy or Chuck selling this to some of the more seasoned Democratic House of Representative Members and or Senators.

https://www.senate.gov/senators/leadership.htm

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patrick_Leahy
Last edited by pipoz4444 on July 27, 2021, 4:40 pm, edited 4 times in total.
That's one small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » July 27, 2021, 2:48 pm

Don't you lot fret, America will not fall apart despite the Trumpster bigging up the US women's Olympic football teams shock loss to Sweden. Claiming that's what being woke does to you, he got the audience cheering for Sweden.

https://www.news.com.au/sport/olympics/ ... 0e0f72d24b

Giggle
udonmap.com

Post by Giggle » July 27, 2021, 9:18 pm

Former California Senator Barbara Boxer attacked, robbed, in Oakland.

There may be a god after all.
Ashli Babbitt -- SAY HER NAME!

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » July 28, 2021, 1:15 am

Traitors. All primed to try and overthrow the US government again.
Lock 'em up - Eastman, Giuliani, Senator Graham, Meadows and Trump

Declan MacPherson
udonmap.com

Post by Declan MacPherson » July 28, 2021, 5:48 pm

https://thepalmierireport.com/poll-majo ... residency/
Poll: Majority Of Americans Not Confident Kamala Harris Is Ready For Presidency
Fifty-nine percent of Americans are not confident at all about Harris’s readiness. The nationwide poll captured more than a thousand voters’ opinions with a 3 percent margin of error.

The majority of Democratic respondents still viewed the vice president favorably, but it was closely split. Fifty-two percent were confident in Harris, and 43 percent lacked confidence.
During the presidential primaries, Harris was in single digits in polling at the time of her departure. She was so low in polls in her home state of California that she dropped out before primary voting even began. Democrats did not even like her.
Harris’s tenure as vice president has been marked by controversy, as reports have cast doubt on her leadership. A June Politico report detailed allegations that Harris runs an “abusive” office where people “often feel mistreated.” “It’s not a place where people feel supported but a place where people feel treated like s—t,” said one person with knowledge of how the office is run. And Harris’s performance as Biden’s border czar has been widely panned. She waited three months after being tasked with the immigration crisis before visiting the southern border, even as historic numbers of illegal immigrants crossed over it. The Biden administration this month warned border agents to prepare to process an imminent flood of migrant families and asylum claims.
The office of Kamala Harris is where ideas and projects go to die. She will be worse than Joebama.

Giggle
udonmap.com

Post by Giggle » July 29, 2021, 1:24 am

Notice a theme among these thieves? Yeah, me neither. This is JoBama's America. :cry:

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » July 29, 2021, 7:38 am

They're young and way faster than the average Udon farang.

I suppose this trend might surface soon in other countries.
Lock 'em up - Eastman, Giuliani, Senator Graham, Meadows and Trump

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » July 29, 2021, 7:40 am

Giggle wrote:
July 29, 2021, 1:24 am

Notice a theme among these thieves? Yeah, me neither. This is JoBama's America. :cry:
Wow thats crazy ...

Giggle yes there is a dominating factor watching the lift n run vids .. seems the locations are all drug stores with the value of thefts being under 1000 dollars which holds lesser charges ..oh yeah and everyone of the alleged thieves is in a similar age group and black.

The one where the shop assistant tries to trip the guy thieving as he runs out is the most alarming as the thief turns n looks as though hes thinking hang on i could sue the employee :shock:

America 2021 folks .. something not quite right.

GT .. as with sex offenders in Thailand shop lifters are paraded in front of the TV cameras and shamed as they should be , no doubt in the US if charges are laid they would receive anonimity and put on the naughty list.

DM

papafarang
udonmap.com

Post by papafarang » July 29, 2021, 8:37 am

Drunk Monkey wrote:
July 29, 2021, 7:40 am
Giggle wrote:
July 29, 2021, 1:24 am

Wow thats crazy ...

Giggle yes there is a dominating factor watching the lift n run vids .. seems the locations are all drug stores with the value of thefts being under 1000 dollars which holds lesser charges ..oh yeah and everyone of the alleged thieves is in a similar age group and black.

The one where the shop assistant tries to trip the guy thieving as he runs out is the most alarming as the thief turns n looks as though hes thinking hang on i could sue the employee :shock:

America 2021 folks .. something not quite right.

GT .. as with sex offenders in Thailand shop lifters are paraded in front of the TV cameras and shamed as they should be , no doubt in the US if charges are laid they would receive anonimity and put on the naughty list.

DM
But didn't all this happen under trumps watch ?
Hansa village clubhouse . Tel 0981657001 https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en

Declan MacPherson
udonmap.com

Post by Declan MacPherson » July 29, 2021, 8:59 am

Giggle wrote:
July 27, 2021, 9:18 pm
Former California Senator Barbara Boxer attacked, robbed, in Oakland.

There may be a god after all.
Some call that K A R M A. 8)

Giggle
udonmap.com

Post by Giggle » July 29, 2021, 12:05 pm

Ole senile JoeBama claims to have driven an 18-wheel truck. This blithering fool is an embarrassment to Americans everywhere.

"I used to drive an 18-wheeler, man," Biden said on Wednesday.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » July 29, 2021, 8:47 pm

^ Ashli, on the subject of blithering fools, where is the "image"?

Giggle
udonmap.com

Post by Giggle » July 29, 2021, 8:59 pm

I can drive a submarine while little black boys play with the golden hair on my legs!

I can get my drug-addicted son into the US Navy (for a few months before he gets booted out for drugs). Then he sets up fake businesses with Russian ***** based on his relation to the VP (me) and sends me a 10 percent cut because I'm the big man.

I will pick the absolute worst dimbulb of the lot as my running mate -- it doesn't matter because the election is a foregone conclusion.

A sham and an embarrassment -- every single day.

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » July 29, 2021, 9:32 pm

Here you go Jack heres Joe stating he used to drive an 18 wheeler man

https://youtu.be/SaliJZN2gb0

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » July 29, 2021, 9:42 pm

Thanks DM ..... I'm sure Giggley appreciates your assistance.

However, given that you have linked to the execrable Murdoch owned Oz version of the even more execrable Murdoch owned Fox News USA, I am happy to wait for further evidence of who said what, and when. And the context.

In the meantime, hopefully Ashli can come up with that missing image. 👍

Return to “World News”