impressment they called it . and english courts
upheld, sanctioned the practice. of course

GT93
udonmap.com

Re: America coming apart at the seams?

Post by GT93 » January 29, 2022, 9:46 am

AlexO wrote:
January 28, 2022, 9:23 pm
It was the FBI who shot JFK, it was the commies who shot his brother, the Russians organised Regan's failed murder attempt. Lithuanian are invading Russia. God wanted the space camera Hubble to fail incase they found him and the angels having a wee party involving birthday cake. Some real conspiracy theories out there.
I recently reread a book I read about 30 years ago by a Harvard scholar about Oswald. The case is overwhelming that Oswald shot Kennedy but for conspiracy buffs the more interesting avenue is Oswald's connection with the Russians and Cubans. There's evidence that the Russians covered up the extent of his connection with the Soviet authorities and the KGB while he was living as a defector in the USSR. The Soviets had a KGB officer defect to feed the Americans false information about Oswald. The CIA first had the defector marked as a double agent but eventually questionably accepted he was legitimate. There's heaps of material for conspiracy theorists about Oswald.
Lock 'em up - Eastman, Giuliani, Senator Graham, Meadows and Trump

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » January 29, 2022, 11:11 am

pepesgrill wrote:
January 28, 2022, 8:38 pm
and then there was the faked lunar landing in '69

i think we need to explore that hoax more closely
let's get it all out in the open :badteeth:
One of my all time favorites.

There were many thousands involved in that extraordinary foray into space, they were in the USA and elsewhere around the globe. Go to Cape Canaveral and look in the control centre, tracking stations were located throughout the world, as the earth spun on its axis this was necessary to track the mission 24 hours each day. Thousands of non-American scientists were involved, yet not one offered any evidence to support the hoax theory. The pictures shown live were captured by an Australian telescope (Movie 'The Dish') as at the time of the landing Australia was facing the moon. The telescope was used to pick up a very narrow beam that was being transmitted that could only come from the moon. There was no way the scientists in Australia did or even wanted to perpetrate a hoax. At various points the Russians were also tracking the mission, as were scientists in almost every first world nation.

Yet nutters still hang on to this totally impossible conspiracy theory without a singe shred of evidence, and with total disregard of the facts. The Australians and the Russians would have exposed a fabricated moon landing. The Australians as they were scientists and serious about their obligations, the Russians for the very obvious reason that they hate America and would have relished exposing a hoax.

This like all the other conspiracy theories espoused by nutters, shows evidence means nought if you are so brain dead that you will not accept the physical evidence. They cannot of course, because they are delusional or in the case of Right Wing politicians in the USA, deliberatly deceptive. I have little doubt that most of Republican far right know they are lying, but wish to cynically tap into the enormous segment of the USA that in their brain dead stupor hang onto Conspiracy theories as a semi-religious belief system.
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

pepesgrill
udonmap.com

Post by pepesgrill » January 29, 2022, 11:30 am

one of the darkest humour scenes ive ever seen
in a movie " full metal jacket" the drill sergeant is
teaching recruits on firing range how to shoot and
exclaims " oswald shot kennedy at 150yds, a moving target, and hit him twice, do any of you
slimy maggots know where he learned to shoot?"

one recruit answers, in the marines drill sergeant
that's gawdd*mn right
Last edited by pepesgrill on January 29, 2022, 11:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » January 29, 2022, 11:32 am

pepesgrill wrote:
January 29, 2022, 5:50 am
snatchems.co.uk its a real place on river lune

impressment they called it . and english courts
upheld, sanctioned the practice. of course
Along with keel hauling and walking the plank. Ah, yes... those were the days.
'Don't waste your words on people who deserve your silence'
~Reinhold Messner~

'You don't have to be afraid of everything you don't understand'
~Louise Perica~

AlexO
udonmap.com

Post by AlexO » January 29, 2022, 6:10 pm

GT93 wrote:
January 29, 2022, 9:46 am
AlexO wrote:
January 28, 2022, 9:23 pm
It was the FBI who shot JFK, it was the commies who shot his brother, the Russians organised Regan's failed murder attempt. Lithuanian are invading Russia. God wanted the space camera Hubble to fail incase they found him and the angels having a wee party involving birthday cake. Some real conspiracy theories out there.
I recently reread a book I read about 30 years ago by a Harvard scholar about Oswald. The case is overwhelming that Oswald shot Kennedy but for conspiracy buffs the more interesting avenue is Oswald's connection with the Russians and Cubans. There's evidence that the Russians covered up the extent of his connection with the Soviet authorities and the KGB while he was living as a defector in the USSR. The Soviets had a KGB officer defect to feed the Americans false information about Oswald. The CIA first had the defector marked as a double agent but eventually questionably accepted he was legitimate. There's heaps of material for conspiracy theorists about Oswald.
So you agree that Oswald shot JFK. Does not matter who supported him. You say you believe Oswald shot JFK?

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » January 29, 2022, 10:25 pm

Oswald was not reputed to be a marksman, but completed training as such. JFK's car was travelling at 11.2 mph and was 81 yards away from Oswald when shot, shot missed the head but hit the neck. Hardly any need to be a crack shot to hit him, one out of the three shots fired did in fact miss, so hardly a highly trained assassin. If the CIA or KGB or American Boy Scouts organised the hit, they would have used a highly trained marksman, better ammo, a better automatic or semi automatic firearm, and had three head shots.

Oswald identified as being in the book depot with the bolt action rifle that was easily capable of firing three shots in the few seconds that JFK was fired upon.

Been investigated time and time again. Warren commission was an exhausative review. Of course the amateurish Oswald was the assassin.
Last edited by Whistler on February 1, 2022, 1:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Post by Doodoo » January 30, 2022, 2:56 pm

"BLM transferred millions to Canadian charity to buy mansion formerly owned by Communist Party: "

Looks as if they are wanting to move next door

pepesgrill
udonmap.com

Post by pepesgrill » January 30, 2022, 3:25 pm

into lower canada? your neck of woods ? i know
nothing of geography. saw a nature show once
that featured the weasel in its native habitat

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » January 30, 2022, 4:15 pm

Are there no depths this man won't plumb?
Donald Trump dangles the prospect of pardons for Capitol rioters if he returns as US president

Former US president Donald Trump has suggested he may pardon supporters who participated in the deadly January 6 storming of the Capitol if he returns to the White House.

"If I run and if I win, we will treat those people from January 6th fairly," Mr Trump said during a rally in Conroe, Texas on Saturday.

"And if it requires pardons, we will give them pardons because they are being treated so unfairly."

The offer represents an attempt by Mr Trump to further minimise the most significant attack on the seat of US government since the War of 1812. ........
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-01-30/ ... /100791310

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » January 30, 2022, 6:58 pm

We already know that they HAVE been treated fairly (although there are some that think they should be punished far more severely) so there's zero chance of a pardon using that idea. Its probably fair that anyone trying to lynch someone in this day & age deserves to be lynched as their punishment, and those that crapped inside the building should be locked in a septic tank for their sentence and have the waste from the toilet system deposited on top of them for a year or two ..... seems the fairest way

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » January 30, 2022, 8:10 pm

You haven't been paying attention, statts.

According to a couple of the less discerning RWNJs on this very forum;

- it was a false flag operation, run by Antifa, and/or

- it was an entrapment operation, set up by the FBI/CIA/DOJ/NWO/deep state etc etc

- but it was never a plan by Trump and his supporters/cultists to subvert democracy and the free will of electors who overwhelmingly voted for Biden/Harris.

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » January 31, 2022, 7:31 am

Maybe just maybe, Mr Trump knows full well he is in decline and using any means to bolster his Moronic, unthinking hordes or malcontents to foster even more lies etc to ensure he gets re-elected .
NAH what am I saying, Trump thinking logically..NO WAY !!!!!!!!!!!!

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » January 31, 2022, 7:52 am

He’s doing another pep rally tour to get fools to cough up $100,000 per couple to hang out with him. Just another way to line his pockets.

pepesgrill
udonmap.com

Post by pepesgrill » January 31, 2022, 11:38 am

we need a penal colony to get rid of these miscreants. the old ways were best. i think
british guiana can be had cheap* just an idea*

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » January 31, 2022, 11:46 am

How about the one you already have in Cuba?

Although definitely not cheap.

pepesgrill
udonmap.com

Post by pepesgrill » January 31, 2022, 12:03 pm

your whole country is a penal colony? or wait
maybe you have the aboriginals on reservations

or the refugees you keep on islands offshore

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » January 31, 2022, 12:55 pm

pepesgrill wrote:
January 31, 2022, 12:03 pm
your whole country is a penal colony?
Nope.
or wait maybe you have the aboriginals on reservations
Nope
or the refugees you keep on islands offshore
Yep - disgraceful.

Perhaps you should start a "Australia Coming Apart At the Seams" topic, Cali.

pepesgrill
udonmap.com

Post by pepesgrill » January 31, 2022, 1:10 pm

oh stop. your treatment of aboriginals disgraceful

they were on reservations. the gov't granted themselves ultimate authority and seized young
children at 10 yrs of age to send re-education camps. its a miracle you havent caused extinction of entire race. you havent sense of a goose jack

fake aussie whatever you are. i apologize to real
australians for your low grade impersonation

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Post by Doodoo » January 31, 2022, 1:22 pm

Breaking News
Aboriginals move to resrvations on USA soil according to Senior Official
Fighting breaks out Near Udonthani

Film at 11

Return to “World News”