America coming apart at the seams?

World news discussion forum
RLTrader
udonmap.com

Post by RLTrader » May 30, 2020, 12:50 pm

Days of rage sweep US cities (Special report)
Friday May 29

from the source some here Hate!

coverage from RT America - video about 25 mins.

https://www.rt.com/shows/news-with-rick ... s-days-of/

the-monk
udonmap.com

Re: America coming apart at the seams?

Post by the-monk » May 30, 2020, 1:03 pm

Regardless of the source, regardless of whether you like or hate this station, regardless of your political affiliation,,,
HE is making very solid observations...
He is raising fundamental questions....
Btw i watched only the intro and the questions.,
Have a safe and pleasant day.

mickojak
udonmap.com

Post by mickojak » May 30, 2020, 1:11 pm

I am 100% with the protesters about this issue, if the protests are held peacefully, which these ones are not.
Nobody has the right to damage other peoples property no matter what the issue.
99.9% of Americans are currently abiding by the countries laws.
These few are not.
This should not be tolerated.

In a democracy there are other ways to deal with this even if painfully slow.
Violence is not acceptable.

Same in Hong Kong.
Once they turn violent they loose my support.
Mick

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » May 30, 2020, 1:15 pm

I watched all of the link thanks.

The US is having a terrible year. They have some terrible cops and seem to do nothing about it. Arresting the black CNN reporter was another dreadful error and was beamed around the world.
Lock 'em up - Eastman, Giuliani, Senator Graham, Meadows and Trump

mech_401
udonmap.com

Post by mech_401 » May 30, 2020, 1:27 pm

yes , many superficial observations and comments to titilate , all open-ended , no
substance , and without spine to state that
burning , looting , damaging property just is
not the answer. another black citizen suffers a grave injustice , and over and over we keep seeing
officers using excessive force on someone
who appears to be doing nothing wrong.

but these inner cities / the ghettos are a nightmare for cops . gangs glorified , the thug
criminal life portrayed in music& movies . this
whole societal failure has been allowed to
become so ingrained for decades, and millions
of illegals aren't helping blacks find jobs either

RLTrader
udonmap.com

Post by RLTrader » May 30, 2020, 2:15 pm

mickojak wrote:
May 30, 2020, 1:11 pm
I am 100% with the protesters about this issue, if the protests are held peacefully, which these ones are not.
Nobody has the right to damage other peoples property no matter what the issue.
99.9% of Americans are currently abiding by the countries laws.
These few are not.
This should not be tolerated.
So, Violence begets violence, Hate begets hate, sounding like MLK and we all know what the PoliceState did to him.

I see it a little different, I look at Who started the violence to be at fault, and it sure wasn’t the man having his neck crushed, for a "maybe" counterfeit $20 dollar bill by his co-worker of 17 years with the help of 3 of his buddies, while at least one other watched.

Look what happened to the Wall Street protest during Obama's time. America is a violent country and will never change except thru a bloody revolution, is this the Start?

Bandung_Dero
udonmap.com

Post by Bandung_Dero » May 30, 2020, 2:44 pm

GT93 wrote:
May 30, 2020, 1:15 pm
The US is having a terrible year. They have some terrible cops and seem to do nothing about it. Arresting the black CNN reporter was another dreadful error and was beamed around the world.
Have to agree with that and the idiot at the helm is certainly doing nothing to help the situation. He makes Prayut Chan-o-cha look like Franklin D. Roosevelt, Ronald Reagan and the other top 10 rated presidents all rolled into one.
Last edited by Bandung_Dero on May 30, 2020, 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sent from my 1977 Apple II using 2 Heinz bake bean cans and piano wire!

mickojak
udonmap.com

Post by mickojak » May 30, 2020, 2:54 pm

RL,
I hope not but people being locked at home is as good a catalyst as any.

RLTrader
udonmap.com

Post by RLTrader » May 30, 2020, 3:51 pm

Screen Shot 2020-05-30 at 15.47.35.png
Screen Shot 2020-05-30 at 15.50.13.png
Screen Shot 2020-05-30 at 15.56.54.png
Screen Shot 2020-05-30 at 16.25.52.png
Screen Shot 2020-05-30 at 16.33.22.png
Last edited by RLTrader on May 30, 2020, 4:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » May 30, 2020, 4:14 pm

Judging by reading many news outlets from the US of A, America is just fine but the leadership has lost the plot big time , not surprising when they elect an idiot and a moron. They get what they deserve.

mickojak
udonmap.com

Post by mickojak » May 30, 2020, 4:33 pm

Khun Paul wrote:
May 30, 2020, 4:14 pm
Judging by reading many news outlets from the US of A, America is just fine but the leadership has lost the plot big time
Really?
I see American people rioting, not the Pres?

semperfiguy
udonmap.com

Post by semperfiguy » May 30, 2020, 4:41 pm

The sheeple in America have got to start seeing this for what it really is...a concerted coordinated effort that has been going on for decades and perpetrated by the Globalists to take down America as we know it. The Democratic Party and the American mass media have sold out to the Globalists, and their chief aim is to "fundamentally change America" which was the battle cry of former President Obama who did more to take down America than any President in US history. The plan was working well, but they needed Hillary Clinton to secure the Presidency in 2016 in order to fully complete the process, but then along came Donald J. Trump who upended their plans and promised to "drain the swamp".

The new "darling" of the Globalists is the Chinese Communist Party and they want to transform America to fit their model for leadership and control of the masses. Since even before Trump was inaugurated they have tried unsuccessfully to destroy his Presidency, even by the release of a bioweapon in the form of Covid-19 by the CCP to destroy the Western economies, and President Trump is still in their way. Now they are using the "race" card in one final attempt to usher in mob rule and divide America so they can blame it on Trump. I don't believe that the officer who killed George Floyd was a part of this plot, but you have to understand that part of this coordinated effort is a well-manned "think tank" that peruses multiple thousands of news clips daily in an attempt to cherry pick those which will fan the flames of a race war. The death of George Floyd was exactly what they were looking for, so now we can look forward to seeing riots in the streets of America for God knows how long, and the news media is complicit in stroking the fire just like they have been doing for months with the pandemic which is turning out to be a gigantic hoax perpetrated on the world by the CCP. George Soros and others loyal to the Globalists are funding the riots and shipping in paid thugs to bolster the destruction of America's cities. And where is all the destruction centered...in Democratic strongholds like LA, NYC, Atlanta, Seattle and Portland, Minneapolis and the list goes on. Leadership in these cities is telling law enforcement to stand down while the cities burn, and when thugs see that they are not being confronted, then it only makes them more brazen to spread their hate for America to more and more cities.

There will be no end to all this mayhem until they get rid of President Trump, and if he manages to secure another term then we can only expect things to get much worse until there is actual civil war in the streets of America. I never thought I would live to see this day in the history of America, but all I can say is I am glad that Thailand is now my home and my family is safe and secure for the moment.
Colossians 2:8-10...See to it that no one takes you captive through philosophy and empty deception, which are based on human tradition and the spiritual forces of the world rather than on Christ. For in HIM dwells all the fullness of the GODHEAD bodily; and you are complete in HIM, who is the head of all principality and power.

RLTrader
udonmap.com

Post by RLTrader » May 30, 2020, 4:46 pm

Hmm, Why are White people attacking the White House?
One could guess Joe Biden supporters.

mickojak
udonmap.com

Post by mickojak » May 30, 2020, 4:57 pm

Semperfiguy,
I am not American, but you obviously are.
Very interesting summary.
I certainly don't have anything to argue against your point of view.

Be interesting in other American views.
Mick

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » May 30, 2020, 5:01 pm

semperfiguy wrote:
May 30, 2020, 4:41 pm
..... The Democratic Party and the American mass media have sold out to the Globalists, and their chief aim is to "fundamentally change America" which was the battle cry of former President Obama who did more to take down America than any President in US history.
This is what Obama actually said, sfg - reads very much to me like he wanted to build America up, rather than taking it down.
Now, Mizzou, I just have two words for you tonight: five days. Five days. After decades of broken politics in Washington, and eight years of failed policies from George W. Bush, and 21 months of a campaign that's taken us from the rocky coast of Maine to the sunshine of California, we are five days away from fundamentally transforming the United States of America.

"In five days, you can turn the page on policies that put greed and irresponsibility on Wall Street before the hard work and sacrifice of folks on Main Street. In five days, you can choose policies that invest in our middle class, and create new jobs, and grow this economy, so that everyone has a chance to succeed, not just the CEO, but the secretary and janitor, not just the factory owner, but the men and women on the factory floor."
https://www.politifact.com/article/2014 ... tally-tra/
More glib words from a politician looking for office, as you would expect and get from all sides of politics.

But far from the nefarious meaning you seem to want to attach to it.

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » May 30, 2020, 5:06 pm

mickojak wrote:
May 30, 2020, 4:33 pm
Khun Paul wrote:
May 30, 2020, 4:14 pm
Judging by reading many news outlets from the US of A, America is just fine but the leadership has lost the plot big time
Really?
I see American people rioting, not the Pres?
Yes but why, you really need to get out more

RLTrader
udonmap.com

Post by RLTrader » May 30, 2020, 5:09 pm

mickojak wrote:
May 30, 2020, 4:57 pm
Semperfiguy,

Mick
I see nothing in what Semperfiguy said above to disagree with.

semperfiguy
udonmap.com

Post by semperfiguy » May 30, 2020, 5:38 pm

jackspratt wrote:
May 30, 2020, 5:01 pm
semperfiguy wrote:
May 30, 2020, 4:41 pm
..... The Democratic Party and the American mass media have sold out to the Globalists, and their chief aim is to "fundamentally change America" which was the battle cry of former President Obama who did more to take down America than any President in US history.
This is what Obama actually said, sfg - reads very much to me like he wanted to build America up, rather than taking it down.
Now, Mizzou, I just have two words for you tonight: five days. Five days. After decades of broken politics in Washington, and eight years of failed policies from George W. Bush, and 21 months of a campaign that's taken us from the rocky coast of Maine to the sunshine of California, we are five days away from fundamentally transforming the United States of America.

"In five days, you can turn the page on policies that put greed and irresponsibility on Wall Street before the hard work and sacrifice of folks on Main Street. In five days, you can choose policies that invest in our middle class, and create new jobs, and grow this economy, so that everyone has a chance to succeed, not just the CEO, but the secretary and janitor, not just the factory owner, but the men and women on the factory floor."
https://www.politifact.com/article/2014 ... tally-tra/
More glib words from a politician looking for office, as you would expect and get from all sides of politics.

But far from the nefarious meaning you seem to want to attach to it.
And in my estimation just more rhetoric and "blue sky" promises to sway the vote and secure power. It was the greatest "bait and switch" of all times. He was our greatest orator....another Adolf Hitler who hoodwinked the populace like a silver-tongued devil. He suckered the evangelicals into believing he was a Christian, but he is a known Muslim who even betrayed that faith by being a cheerleader for the Feminists and promoting gay rights, gay marriage, abortion rights and transgenderism...the hallmark of his presidency! Now half the country prefers to fly the rainbow flag and burn the American flag, and we even have "drag queen" story time in public libraries across America with big fat drag queen pedophiles sitting little kids on their laps while there parents sit around and clap with glee. He betrayed the Black community and did nothing to promote the uniting of races in American. The greatest divide in race relations since the successes of the civil rights movement started on his watch. I could go on and on, but I won't!

Now the truth is finally coming out about his part in trying to take down President Trump on his way out of office. This guy is a traitor to the American way if there ever was one, and I'm confident that history will bear this out in the years ahead. And, he's still behind the scenes manipulating the Democratic Party. There is good reason to assume that Joe Biden will be replaced at the Democratic Convention in August and Hillary Clinton will be the nominee, and Obama could legally become her running mate. Sounds crazy right? Just wait and see what happens! He was and still is just another Globalist puppet, and they aren't finished with him just yet.
Last edited by semperfiguy on May 30, 2020, 5:52 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Colossians 2:8-10...See to it that no one takes you captive through philosophy and empty deception, which are based on human tradition and the spiritual forces of the world rather than on Christ. For in HIM dwells all the fullness of the GODHEAD bodily; and you are complete in HIM, who is the head of all principality and power.

cjd01
udonmap.com

Post by cjd01 » May 30, 2020, 5:50 pm

RLTrader wrote:
May 30, 2020, 5:09 pm
mickojak wrote:
May 30, 2020, 4:57 pm
Semperfiguy,

Mick
I see nothing in what Semperfiguy said above to disagree with.

cjd01
udonmap.com

Post by cjd01 » May 30, 2020, 5:52 pm

Clicked a little fast
Meant to say +1

Return to “World News”