America coming apart at the seams?

World news discussion forum
pepesgrill
udonmap.com

Re: America coming apart at the seams?

Post by pepesgrill » June 16, 2022, 12:42 pm

when were you in states? :-k oh, i forgot you time-
travelled back to 80s to interview those ww2 veterans. and leapt back to nazi germany in 30s

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » June 16, 2022, 1:07 pm

I mean to bring to your attention the enormous amount of short clips of American POLICE officers who seem to be in many cases completely clueless about the LAWS they are supposed to enforce ( much like here ) .
Some of you may say, why look, well after over 30 years of being a Police Officer myself it is interesting to see how other Officers in other countries conduct themselves.
WHAT amazes me over the last few weeks members of the Public unpaid have been doing what is called and Audit of the Rights written into the constitution and have come across multiple times those rights have been infringed by ignorant, and in some cases plainly stupid Police officers of all ranks.

What is is even more apparant is that the AVERAGE Police Officer `is generally clueless about the law generally and the American CONSTITUTION IN particular. in relation to RIGHTS that apply to everyone . Having used it wuld seem, guile, threats, intimidation and downright cheek to get what they want .

Now I am not saying ALL the Officers in America are the same, however you can see that while we may condemn actions in the USA, IF these short clip[s are showing us a snap shot of the POOR knowledge of the Police generally then it is hardly surprising, more so as recently we had a man who drowned as it appears it is NOT the Police JOB to PROTECT and Serve anyone , from their own actions .
A terrible situation ,

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » June 16, 2022, 1:15 pm

I heard an American political scientist say the US was heading down the South American route and that's a more likely than not outcome. :shock:
Lock 'em up - Eastman, Giuliani, Senator Graham, Meadows and Trump

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » June 16, 2022, 1:35 pm

pepesgrill wrote:
June 16, 2022, 12:42 pm
travelled back to 80s to interview those ww2 veterans. and leapt back to nazi germany in 30s
I stopped living in USA in 1989. Have visited 20 or 30 times since then. To the best of my recollections, I don't think I have met any WW2 vets.
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

pepesgrill
udonmap.com

Post by pepesgrill » June 16, 2022, 2:03 pm

eh , my memory's pretty good. i seem to remember you saying you were talking to ww2 vets? possibly one of your mates sharing the body? not important

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » June 16, 2022, 2:09 pm

pepesgrill wrote:
June 16, 2022, 2:03 pm
eh , my memory's pretty good. i seem to remember you saying you were talking to ww2 vets? possibly one of your mates sharing the body? not important
Nope, wrong again, if it exists post it on here. Your memory is about as good as your attitude, ie, not very good at all.
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

pepesgrill
udonmap.com

Post by pepesgrill » June 16, 2022, 2:30 pm

so says guy who spends 90% of his board time
bashing away at u.s. then tells us he's visited 30x
someones fibbing again. no worries we know drill

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » June 16, 2022, 9:19 pm

What has Compuware, Kronos, Astea International, Frontier Software & Managesoft all got in common?

Answer, they are all American software companies that require their senior staff located around the world to attend training sessions, management meetings and conferences in the USA.

Try again Cali, 100% business trips. Still waiting for proof of meeting WW2 vets. Katoys got ya tongue?

Dope!

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » June 17, 2022, 12:43 am

I see the Jan 6 panel wants to interview Ginni Thomas. I hope the other Supreme Court justices don't have nutbar spouses who spend much of their time trying to overthrow the American government. That's not really on.

Back to the pepesgrill Whistler show.

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » June 17, 2022, 7:18 am

I'm curious about how close Pence came to being murdered on Jan 6. I'd guess if there were police officers or Secret Service agents with him on that day, they'd have opened fire on a mob attacking Pence. Uzis and all if the Secret Service were there. If they'd hesitated, Pence might have been beaten to death. I'd expect the Secret Service to have gamed and trained for these kinds of scenarios and how to deal to a mob.

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » June 17, 2022, 6:32 pm

pepesgrill wrote:
June 17, 2022, 3:53 am
Whistler wrote:
June 16, 2022, 9:19 pm
What has Compuware, Kronos, Astea International, Frontier Software & Managesoft all got in common?

Answer, they are all American software companies that require their senior staff located around the world to attend training sessions, management meetings and conferences in the USA .. . ..
oh , now you're senior staff for an american software company ? this just keeps getting richer
by the minute. i can't keep up with your fantasies
You must think everybody on this forum is naive, wake up to yourself you dope. Try to contribute something positive rather than provocative, inane, troll posts. People who know you describe you as a total nut job.

Of course these companies seek experienced executives to fill senior roles, what do you think they do, offer a job as a cleaner to somebody with decades of experience?

You must be some type of mega sad sack to carry on the way you do on this forum, been a failure all your life seems to me to be a distinct possibility. So now you have a keyboard you can post all the tripe you wish. Not unlike a vandal, don't need spray paint just post rubbish.

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » June 18, 2022, 4:31 am

At the seam there's this giant of a woman, Liz Cheney. She's awesome.

And a big clap for Mike Pence:
“Now, there are those in our party who believe that in my position as presiding officer over the joint session, that I possessed the authority to reject or return electoral votes certified by states,” Pence said. “But the Constitution provides the vice president with no such authority before the joint session of Congress. And the truth is, there’s almost no idea more un-American than the notion that any one person could choose the American president.
https://www.politico.com/news/2021/06/2 ... n-6-496237

My emphasis. I agree.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » June 20, 2022, 5:22 am

Texas Republican's just voted* the first Mexican-born woman into Congress.

Winning!

* Single-digit voter turnout reported.
'Don't waste your words on people who deserve your silence'
~Reinhold Messner~

'You don't have to be afraid of everything you don't understand'
~Louise Perica~

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » June 20, 2022, 6:10 am

Jurassic Park discovered in Texas

From ABC News:
Texas GOP 'rebukes' Republicans in gun deal, declares opposition to LGBTQ people

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/texas-g ... d=85494169
~Reinhold Messner~

~Louise Perica~

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » June 22, 2022, 2:43 am

American politics in May 2022:

Hypergamy rules.

I read in the NYT that #JusticeForJohnnyDepp on TikTok had nearly 20 billion views by June 2. Bloody hell.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » June 22, 2022, 9:21 am

GT93 wrote:
June 22, 2022, 2:43 am
American politics in May 2022:

Hypergamy rules.

I read in the NYT that #JusticeForJohnnyDepp on TikTok had nearly 20 billion views by June 2. Bloody hell.
Since we're headed off-topic again, it appears that "America's favorite dad" has been outed (again).

https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyl ... judy-huth/
~Reinhold Messner~

~Louise Perica~

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » June 24, 2022, 6:36 am

Among younger adults, the US seems to be coming apart at the gender seam. The Depp-Amber case is at that seam.

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » June 24, 2022, 7:04 am

New Supreme Court ruling means that America is one place not to visit any more apart from the Legal laws allowing egotistical Police wearing buns, NOW every Tom Dick and harry and their female counterparts can also carry guns openly.
Is America going back to the so-called Good Old Days , where killing is the norm and only the insane stay alive, looks like that is working for them .....ha ha ha

Udon Map
Admin

Post by Udon Map » June 24, 2022, 8:15 am

pepesgrill wrote:
There are still several hundred World War 2 veterans alive in the U.S.

papafarang
udonmap.com

Post by papafarang » June 24, 2022, 9:02 am

Udon Map wrote:
June 24, 2022, 8:15 am
pepesgrill wrote:
There are still several hundred World War 2 veterans alive in the U.S.
don't feed the trolls :lol:
Hansa village clubhouse . Tel 0981657001 https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en

Return to “World News”