America coming apart at the seams?

World news discussion forum
Post Reply
User avatar
Declan MacPherson
udonmap.com
Posts: 691
Joined: June 2, 2019, 5:59 pm

Re: America coming apart at the seams?

Post by Declan MacPherson » August 30, 2021, 4:33 am

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/88-of-kab ... tizenship/
88% of Kabul Evacuees are Refugees – Only a Small Minority Have Visas, American Citizenship

* * *

https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/1 ... americans/
112,000 Afghan refugees evacuated to USA… Just 5,400 Americans…

* * *

https://newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/nichol ... cans-trust
ABC’s Raddatz Calls Out Blinken Telling Americans to 'Trust' Taliban for Safety

* * *

https://townhall.com/columnists/kevinro ... a-n2594788
Afghanistan, Southern US Border Show Biden Uninterested in Defending America

And Americans of all political persuasions see that disinterest.

* * *

https://www.rt.com/usa/533378-fbi-agent ... tmer-plot/
FBI agent tried to profit financially from knowledge of Michigan governor ‘kidnapping’ plot, defense lawyers claim

More messy FBI stuff in the Michigan Governor Kidnapping hoax.

* * *

https://amgreatness.com/2021/08/27/five ... ing-biden/
Five Reasons the Media Might Be Abandoning Biden
Now that the spell has been broken, Biden will never again enjoy the robotically positive coverage the media gave him in order to combat Trump.
If Democrats think they have a chance to maintain their power in 2022 without Joebama, they will ditch him in a heartbeat. But it will not matter. They have gone too far in their socialist/communist agenda. Plus, Kamala cannot help the Democrats. She hurts them.

* * *


"Put on the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil." - Ephesians 6:11

User avatar
Giggle
udonmap.com
Posts: 1814
Joined: October 18, 2016, 4:24 pm
Location: In your head

Re: America coming apart at the seams?

Post by Giggle » August 30, 2021, 11:44 am

Declan MacPherson wrote:
August 30, 2021, 4:33 am

If Democrats think they have a chance to maintain their power in 2022 without Joebama, they will ditch him in a heartbeat. But it will not matter. They have gone too far in their socialist/communist agenda. Plus, Kamala cannot help the Democrats. She hurts them.
They will drop that turd in a heartbeat. His usefulness expired the moment they pulled off the fraudulent election. Harris is a non-entity, too despite having the right skin color and possibly correct gender, she's an unskilled temp diversity hire.

It's a puppet show.
Ashli Babbitt -- SAY HER NAME!

User avatar
jackspratt
udonmap.com
Posts: 13200
Joined: July 2, 2006, 5:29 pm

Re: America coming apart at the seams?

Post by jackspratt » August 30, 2021, 8:32 pm

Warms the heart, doesn't it - to see Texpat and Lone Star joined together as one Trump-loving, Biden-hating couple? :love: :love: :love:

User avatar
Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com
Posts: 6407
Joined: February 7, 2007, 9:12 am
Location: ຫຼວງພຣະບາງ, ວຽງຈັນ, ສະຫວັນນະເຂດ, ສ.ປ.ປ; ໂຕຮວນໂຕ (โทรอนโต), ແຄນາດາ (แคนาดา)

Re: America coming apart at the seams?

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » August 30, 2021, 9:12 pm

jackspratt wrote:
August 30, 2021, 8:32 pm
Warms the heart, doesn't it - to see Texpat and Lone Star joined together as one Trump-loving, Biden-hating couple? :love: :love: :love:
Yes, but the numbers hardly equal the numerous Map members who attempt to speak for Antifa, BLM, the Democratic Party, Liberals, anarchists and so on. Where are the Centrists, the middle-grounders, the wobbly...oh...no, Thatcher did not like them.
ເຮົາຈະລ່ວງພັ້ນຄວາມຕາຍໄປ່ບໍ່ໄດ

User avatar
jackspratt
udonmap.com
Posts: 13200
Joined: July 2, 2006, 5:29 pm

Re: America coming apart at the seams?

Post by jackspratt » August 30, 2021, 9:17 pm

I was commenting on the odd coupling, Uncle.

As those of us here with long memories well remember.

User avatar
Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com
Posts: 6407
Joined: February 7, 2007, 9:12 am
Location: ຫຼວງພຣະບາງ, ວຽງຈັນ, ສະຫວັນນະເຂດ, ສ.ປ.ປ; ໂຕຮວນໂຕ (โทรอนโต), ແຄນາດາ (แคนาดา)

Re: America coming apart at the seams?

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » August 31, 2021, 3:07 am

I don't remember when they were bickering. Maybe I was in purgatory...Udon Talk... at the time. But it is nice to see that time heals all wounds.

I can't remember the name of the poster from North Putney/East Putney. He often made a mess of his arguments and was sloppy at providing links and got confused about topics. Also, he had a thing for Westerby and sailors. Do you remember? Thanks.
ເຮົາຈະລ່ວງພັ້ນຄວາມຕາຍໄປ່ບໍ່ໄດ

User avatar
Declan MacPherson
udonmap.com
Posts: 691
Joined: June 2, 2019, 5:59 pm

Re: America coming apart at the seams?

Post by Declan MacPherson » September 3, 2021, 6:57 am

Supreme Court upholds Texas Heartbeat Abortion Bill. If you have a heartbeat in Texas, then you have a Right to Life.

https://thepalmierireport.com/texas-to- ... rtion-law/
Texas To Become First State To Enforce Heartbeat Abortion Law

This law does not outlaw abortions. It requires that no abortion occur after a heartbeat can be detected. The SCOTUS is recognizing life and states' rights at the same time. Women who seek an abortion beyond the heartbeat limit can go to another state that allows abortions. It is what a federal republic is all about.

* * *

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/0 ... riorities/
“I Won’t Support Spending Another $3.5 Trillion Bill” – Manchin Throws Cold Water on Biden’s Top Legislative Priorities

Manchin blows up Democrat effort to bankrupt the United States.

* * *
"Put on the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil." - Ephesians 6:11

User avatar
Declan MacPherson
udonmap.com
Posts: 691
Joined: June 2, 2019, 5:59 pm

Re: America coming apart at the seams?

Post by Declan MacPherson » September 5, 2021, 4:40 pm

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/r ... t-n1475985
More Trouble For Biden on $3.5 Trillion Budget Bill as House Centrists Threaten Their Own Revolt

Joebama has big problems. Political capital bleeding out. Manchin and Sinema blocking the bankruptcy of the United States, and now members of Democrat House are standing up against the $3.5 Trillion.

* * *

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/r ... m-n1475959
100 Afghan Refugees Flagged for Possible Ties to Terrorism

If you have a big bowl of Skittles in front of you, and you are told that 7 could kill you, do you grab a handful?

* * *

https://pjmedia.com/vodkapundit/2021/09 ... s-n1475738
There's Good Economic News, But It's Mostly from Republican-Run States

Predictable. Democrats have shut down the economy in their cities and states.

* * *

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/key ... 00847.html
Key FBI agent in Whitmer kidnapping plot posted anti-Trump rants online during investigation

Yet another problem for the FBI in the Whitmer Kidnapping Plot.

* * *
"Put on the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil." - Ephesians 6:11

User avatar
Giggle
udonmap.com
Posts: 1814
Joined: October 18, 2016, 4:24 pm
Location: In your head

Re: America coming apart at the seams?

Post by Giggle » September 5, 2021, 5:13 pm

Looks like the Democrats are done using Negroes as their useful idiots. The non-stop coverage of police brutality has vanished and the 24/7 coverage of BLM marches has dried up. Back to the Plantation with you!

The scorched Earth result of hollowed-out police departments is a legacy the brain-dead media cheerleading corps doesn't want to cover. Predictably, it's a train wreck, especially for black communities.
Ashli Babbitt -- SAY HER NAME!

User avatar
Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com
Posts: 6407
Joined: February 7, 2007, 9:12 am
Location: ຫຼວງພຣະບາງ, ວຽງຈັນ, ສະຫວັນນະເຂດ, ສ.ປ.ປ; ໂຕຮວນໂຕ (โทรอนโต), ແຄນາດາ (แคนาดา)

Re: America coming apart at the seams?

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » September 5, 2021, 9:58 pm

Giggle wrote:
September 5, 2021, 5:13 pm
Looks like the Democrats are done using Negroes as their useful idiots. The non-stop coverage of police brutality has vanished and the 24/7 coverage of BLM marches has dried up. Back to the Plantation with you!

The scorched Earth result of hollowed-out police departments is a legacy the brain-dead media cheerleading corps doesn't want to cover. Predictably, it's a train wreck, especially for black communities.
This was predictable. Do the leftists still control parts of Seattle and Portland or are the police able to do their job and clear them out?

One also wonders if the Chinese gangs operating out of Vancouver, British Columbia have bought up the politicians, empty houses and condos along the left coast. You can recognise them coming into casinos with large bags of $20 bills that are are rumpled and dirty that they got from drug addicts. Once in the casino they exchange these $20 bills into $1,000 bills to 'lend' to Chinese punters that must be paid back or else. B.C. casinos and the B.C. Lottery Corp. have become money laundering houses for the gangs.
ເຮົາຈະລ່ວງພັ້ນຄວາມຕາຍໄປ່ບໍ່ໄດ

jai yen yen
udonmap.com
Posts: 1229
Joined: August 13, 2009, 8:35 am
Location: Canada, Hua Hin

Re: America coming apart at the seams?

Post by jai yen yen » September 5, 2021, 10:06 pm

Laan Yaa Mo wrote:
September 5, 2021, 9:58 pm
Giggle wrote:
September 5, 2021, 5:13 pm
Looks like the Democrats are done using Negroes as their useful idiots. The non-stop coverage of police brutality has vanished and the 24/7 coverage of BLM marches has dried up. Back to the Plantation with you!

The scorched Earth result of hollowed-out police departments is a legacy the brain-dead media cheerleading corps doesn't want to cover. Predictably, it's a train wreck, especially for black communities.
This was predictable. Do the leftists still control parts of Seattle and Portland or are the police able to do their job and clear them out?

One also wonders if the Chinese gangs operating out of Vancouver, British Columbia have bought up the politicians, empty houses and condos along the left coast. You can recognise them coming into casinos with large bags of $20 bills that are are rumpled and dirty that they got from drug addicts. Once in the casino they exchange these $20 bills into $1,000 bills to 'lend' to Chinese punters that must be paid back or else. B.C. casinos and the B.C. Lottery Corp. have become money laundering houses for the gangs.
Oh no you are being racist to say such horrible things. All Asians in Vancouver are quality upright citizens. LOL.

User avatar
Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com
Posts: 6407
Joined: February 7, 2007, 9:12 am
Location: ຫຼວງພຣະບາງ, ວຽງຈັນ, ສະຫວັນນະເຂດ, ສ.ປ.ປ; ໂຕຮວນໂຕ (โทรอนโต), ແຄນາດາ (แคนาดา)

Re: America coming apart at the seams?

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » September 5, 2021, 10:18 pm

Especially the triad heads who got their photos taken with Premier Clark. You can read about these quality gentlemen and their politically upright friends in, 'Wilful Blindness' by Sam Cooper. It is interesting that one of the Triad heads was arrested north of Toronto for running an illegal casino out of his house. I was not surprised when his case was dropped before it came to trial. A bit of digging discovered that this quality citizen had donated a lot of money to the Federal Liberal Party. And, there was a nice photo of him with Trudeau.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/ ... -1.6029885

https://nationalpost.com/news/canada/al ... in-trudeau
ເຮົາຈະລ່ວງພັ້ນຄວາມຕາຍໄປ່ບໍ່ໄດ

jai yen yen
udonmap.com
Posts: 1229
Joined: August 13, 2009, 8:35 am
Location: Canada, Hua Hin

Re: America coming apart at the seams?

Post by jai yen yen » September 6, 2021, 10:38 pm

Laan Yaa Mo wrote:
September 5, 2021, 10:18 pm
Especially the triad heads who got their photos taken with Premier Clark. You can read about these quality gentlemen and their politically upright friends in, 'Wilful Blindness' by Sam Cooper. It is interesting that one of the Triad heads was arrested north of Toronto for running an illegal casino out of his house. I was not surprised when his case was dropped before it came to trial. A bit of digging discovered that this quality citizen had donated a lot of money to the Federal Liberal Party. And, there was a nice photo of him with Trudeau.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/ ... -1.6029885

https://nationalpost.com/news/canada/al ... in-trudeau
I know, it makes me sad to be a Canadian when we could do so much better. This is just one of the reasons people don't trust the government and media anymore. No wonder some don't get vaccinated for covid as they just don't know what or who to believe.

User avatar
GT93
udonmap.com
Posts: 6648
Joined: June 5, 2009, 9:37 am
Location: Auckland

Re: America coming apart at the seams?

Post by GT93 » September 7, 2021, 1:54 am

Chinese crims also like having their photos taken with politicians downunder. These crims can be quite resourceful. I suppose they have good looking wives and mia nois too.

User avatar
Declan MacPherson
udonmap.com
Posts: 691
Joined: June 2, 2019, 5:59 pm

Re: America coming apart at the seams?

Post by Declan MacPherson » September 7, 2021, 6:23 am

There are now forensic audit efforts in various stages regarding the 2020 Election taking place in Arizona, Georgia, Wisconsin, New Hampshire, Texas and Pennsylvania. Grassroots efforts are underway to begin the process in Colorado, Ohio and Michigan.

The State Senate of Arizona expects to release their audit findings in the coming days. Canvasing is currently taking place in Maricopa County. During the canvasing phase, they are matching voters with addresses. It is anticipated that there will be many votes from PO boxes (illegal), vacant lots (illegal), dozens of names from the same apartment address (who do not live there), etc. The State Senate is also looking at expanding the audit and canvasing into Pima County and Pinal County.

* * *

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa ... e-n2595375
Joe Biden Is Not Going to Like College Football's Latest Chant
College football is back. COVID panic porn peddlers are upset but are powerless. Sports are back. The fans are back. You can have a meltdown in your bunker. We’re getting on with life. The season is back after our chaotic and humiliating withdrawal from Afghanistan where Joe Biden left Americans behind. The economy is in the toilet, with the August jobs report being utter garbage and way, way below expectations. Inflation is also rising. We’re also dealing with a natural disaster in Hurricane Ida—and Joe Biden is at the helm for all of it. Seriously, 81 million people voted for this guy? Nope. You’ll never convince me of that, especially after the chants of “f**k Joe Biden” were heard all over the country.
We’re not even a year into this Biden’s presidency. The Afghanistan fiasco showed he cannot do the job. He's too old, weak, and stupid to occupy the office. He's aloof, isolated, and we're facing disaster on multiple fronts. Yeah, the chant is appropriate. Hell, it was appropriate in November of 2020
https://nationalfile.com/video-multiple ... all-games/
VIDEOS: Multiple Stadiums Break Into ‘F**k Joe Biden’ Chants At NCAA Division 1 Football Games


* * *

https://nationalfile.com/democrat-arres ... supporter/
Democrat Arrested For Attacking Police On 1/6 Seeks Lighter Sentence Because He Posed As A Trump Supporter
Robert Maurice Reeder's criminal case proves 1/6 infiltration by radical leftists posing as MAGA protestors.
J6 just keeps getting better and better for Patriots.

* * *
"Put on the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil." - Ephesians 6:11

User avatar
Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com
Posts: 6407
Joined: February 7, 2007, 9:12 am
Location: ຫຼວງພຣະບາງ, ວຽງຈັນ, ສະຫວັນນະເຂດ, ສ.ປ.ປ; ໂຕຮວນໂຕ (โทรอนโต), ແຄນາດາ (แคนาดา)

Re: America coming apart at the seams?

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » September 7, 2021, 8:42 am

GT93 wrote:
September 7, 2021, 1:54 am
Chinese crims also like having their photos taken with politicians downunder. These crims can be quite resourceful. I suppose they have good looking wives and mia nois too.
Yes, the triad bosses in Vancouver and Toronto have movie starlets for girlfriends. One of the main Hong Kong triad movie producers is a triad boss. These triad bosses also have close connections to higher-ups in the Chinese government and the People's Army.
ເຮົາຈະລ່ວງພັ້ນຄວາມຕາຍໄປ່ບໍ່ໄດ

User avatar
Declan MacPherson
udonmap.com
Posts: 691
Joined: June 2, 2019, 5:59 pm

Re: America coming apart at the seams?

Post by Declan MacPherson » September 8, 2021, 7:53 am

Declan MacPherson wrote:
September 7, 2021, 6:23 am
There are now forensic audit efforts in various stages regarding the 2020 Election taking place in Arizona, Georgia, Wisconsin, New Hampshire, Texas and Pennsylvania. Grassroots efforts are underway to begin the process in Colorado, Ohio and Michigan.

The State Senate of Arizona expects to release their audit findings in the coming days. Canvasing is currently taking place in Maricopa County. During the canvasing phase, they are matching voters with addresses. It is anticipated that there will be many votes from PO boxes (illegal), vacant lots (illegal), dozens of names from the same apartment address (who do not live there), etc. The State Senate is also looking at expanding the audit and canvasing into Pima County and Pinal County.
https://www.politico.com/news/2021/09/0 ... iew-510023
State GOP leaders push new 2020 election reviews as Arizona report looms

Politico? Really? I figured they would keep ignoring it all like the rest of the corporate media shills. The grassroots efforts of citizens in all of these states have pushed this. NeverTrump politicians are not afraid of Trump. They laugh at him. But they seem to be listening intently to the electorate in their states.

* * *

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/st ... ar-AAOcm4P
State Department obstruction of private rescue flights from Afghanistan revealed in leaked email
Furthermore, the State Department explicitly stated that charter flights, even those containing American citizens, would not be allowed to land at Defense Department (DOD) airbases.

The Biden administration's delaying of private evacuation efforts has been a widespread source of frustration, infuriating rescue organizers and even a prominent Democratic senator.
Why exactly would the Joebama Regime not want to embrace the rescue and safe travel of American citizens?

It is always great to have things in their own words. Joebama's Regime is all of a sudden experiencing LEAKS EVERYWHERE.

* * *

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/0 ... -comes-bo/
Hollywood Actress Puts Hillary Clinton On Notice: “You represent no flag, no country, no soul. You eat hope, you twist minds. I’ve been in a hotel room with your husband and here comes the bomb…”

Rose McGowan tells it. She has embraced the RED PILL.
Hollywood actress Rose McGowan was a leader in the #MeToo movement against Democrat mega-donor, Hollywood kingpin, sexual predator, and rapist Harvey Weinstein. Her activism against sexual predators has taken Ms. McGowan down a curious path that includes turning her allegiance to the Democrat Party on its head.

100 Percent Fed Up reports – Last week, Oprah Winfrey was her target, as she exposed what McGowan called the “ugly truth of Oprah” and accused her of “being pals with [Harvey] Weinstein and abandoning and destroying Russell Simmon’s victims” for “personal gain.”

“She’s as fake as they come,” she tweeted.
* * *
"Put on the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil." - Ephesians 6:11

User avatar
GT93
udonmap.com
Posts: 6648
Joined: June 5, 2009, 9:37 am
Location: Auckland

Re: America coming apart at the seams?

Post by GT93 » September 9, 2021, 4:21 pm

Go get 'em Rose. What were you doing with Bill?

User avatar
Giggle
udonmap.com
Posts: 1814
Joined: October 18, 2016, 4:24 pm
Location: In your head

Re: America coming apart at the seams?

Post by Giggle » September 9, 2021, 8:44 pm



Imagine if a white person in a gorilla mask threw eggs at a campaigning black Democrat. The entire universe would implode. It would be THE defining moment of the year and possibly decade.

Instead, chirp, chirp. The would has come to expect this type of hypocrisy from the left. It's expected from these scumbags.
Ashli Babbitt -- SAY HER NAME!

User avatar
Udon Map
Admin
Posts: 2252
Joined: July 31, 2013, 7:57 pm

Re: America coming apart at the seams?

Post by Udon Map » September 9, 2021, 11:23 pm

Giggle wrote:
September 9, 2021, 8:44 pm
Imagine if a white person in a gorilla mask threw eggs at a campaigning black Democrat. The entire universe would implode. It would be THE defining moment of the year and possibly decade.
While you've obviously exaggerated here, I agree with you that the reaction would have been very different "if a white person in a gorilla mask threw eggs at a campaigning black Democrat."

Post Reply

Return to “World News”